You are doing so great I'm about to cry literally y'all are the best I can't ask for more. Keep up the good work and always stay humble and kind

The apartment is really nice. Friendly people, kinda quiet, pool, a dog park, and a free area to bbq which is awesome. Love the people at the office their really nice.

Very nice neighborhood. Nice people, nice architecture. I've been living here for over 6 years with no big complaints. I'm happy living here :)

You guys are great. The renovations are beautiful, the staff and maintenance are also nice. Good overall quiet, friendly and clean community.

Great community, nice people, fairly quiet place. I always swing my the office to collect packages and the staff is really nice. They're renovating so the place is getting nicer by the day.

The apartment complex is in a quite friendly commuinty, conveniently located outside of the downtown area. The staff is also helpful when it comes to issues.

Love living here office staff is very helpful and friendly apartment is nice and plenty of space :) they also have areas for dogs to go to the restroom which is awesome because you don't have their business all over the community I would definitely recommend these apartments 🤠

The neighborhood is great. I wish their was a better packaging collecting service and faster maintenance response. Besides that everything's nice

The complex I live in looks fairly new. There's no bugs which is great. They have a pool and a nice area to workout. Neighborhood is pretty quite

Great place, great management. The new gym looks amazing and the equipment is everything you'll find at $40/month gym. I will totally renew my lease.

I've lived here for about 8 months and so far I really enjoy the complex! Management is great and every time I submit a maintenance request I get fast service! My only complaint is that a couple times I have arrived at my assigned covered parking spot that I pay for and someone was parked there. I know it's no one fault that someone was parked there but there was no one to contact to have the car removed and there's no process in place resolve this nuisance.

It's good place to live but the cost of living there is to high. I lived there for 2 years, I like it and would have continue there if the price would have be the same

Lived here five years.....Great community... .great staff.... Quiet and close to stores, schools, churches, hospitals and malls. ..Love it here.

Very nice, and quite community. New owner is working hard to improve property. The Lady's in the front leasing office, are helpful, and nice.I have lived here 6 years going on seven.

Reply from Sedona park

Since I pay for my covered parking I should be able to have company park in my space without the fear of being towed. I would like that option

I like living here but the paint job really sucks spots every where everything else is good, have a bug problem every few months have to constantly spray

Doing great no complaints . Seems to keep rhe community looking great very helpful and understand about issue are things that nrrd to be address with the apartment.

Good stuff. Great place. Wonderful neighbors. Timely fixes to apartment problems. Nice pool area. Something should be done about the drainage on the parking lot by the North entrance but I don't park there so I'm not really affected.

You guys are doing great. Very friendly people working in the front office and the complex looks great. Love the updates that you guys have done

Great community. Office and maintenance work together to make residents happy. I can actually say that I feel more important to them as a resident than I did as a prospective resident or applicant- meaning, I'm not just a number or a sale to them. I can honestly say that every member of office and maintenance has gone above and beyond expectations for me in one way or another. The apartments: Rent is reasonable, utilities are the lowest I've ever had, and apartments are nice and prepared with quality.

My only complaint is lack of parking, but I could easily take some time out to get a parking permit. Other than that I'm pretty content with my place here at Sedona Park.

It's decent. It's spacious, however, there is a slight pest problem. It's not too serious though. Maintenance could have done a better job of preparing the apartment.

The apartment itself is great, very spacious for 2 bedrooms(900ft), the new retouched and upgrades are well done.The amenities are amazing, super clean, and it's very easily accessible for my friends to find a spot to park and come visit.The location is great, extremely close to restaurants, entertainment, and the freeway for those who have to commute :) My first time located in Irving and I've found it fantastic at Sedona Park. Nora and her co-wokers are knwledgable. They were quick to answer any questions and went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and getting exactly what I was looking for. Without a doubt, I knew this was the kind of property that I wanted to call home where i want to come back everyday ;p What are you waiting for!!! I am not joking I'd highly recommend this place to friends and family.

I have been living at Sedona Park for four months. I have not encountered many issues thus far. I enjoy my cozy apartment closer to my job. My only complaint is that the office not answer the phones.

Love the diversity of my community. Makes it beautiful. Everyone is respectful and do their part to keep out community hospitable and likeable.