Seminole Trails

4.3

4.3

Daleis
This apartment complex is very peaceful and nice so far my experience has been good and I like it the staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you

Torianna
Apartment nice, neighbors are pretty chill no noise. The location is spot for everything so I don't have to drive far. My only complaint is that when I leave and come back my apartment smells like smoke and I don't smoke

Paris
So far so good. Maintenance is quick to respond, office staff is friendly and helpful. My only issue is my broken mailbox, the cracks in my door, a trickle of water coming from behind the hot water tub knobs, as well as a petruding tub wall, and the occasional roach or wasp or spider I have to kill. After having pest control spray my unit, I started seeing less bugs. 🙃 Everything works pretty well but I wish it was gated. Also if you walk or use public transportation, there's 2 men living in the bushes near the closest bus stop and they've startled me a few times. Other than that, great place. Amazing staff!

Evelyn
My experience has been nothing but the best, the staff is wonderful and everyone is so kind and friendly out here. I love the new pool deck and grill

Darren
Decent apartments. You never really hear from the front office anymore. They will send messages and emails when it’s time to renew or when a storm is coming but other than that nothing. They didn’t even tell me they changed my mailbox and I still haven’t got a key to it.

Earnest
Loving it here so far. It’s the appliances are nice , living room space is good and no loud noises. I like how fast the office alerts you , once your package is delivered

Kenthia
they communicated very well with me and was understanding and helped as much as they could to help me move in as soon as possible. this is my first apartment ever and they made the whole experience delightful

Katelyn
I have loved living at Seminole trails, I have lived here… going on three years and looking to renew one more year. It just a great location.

Yoojin
The neighborhood is quiet and the room is pretty spacious for one-bedroom apartment. Their maintenance service can be frustrating sometimes.

Nandrea
Negligence, as well as a lack of communication and accountability from staff. Other than that the experience has been good thus far and I hope it can get better