Seminole Trails

4.3

4.3

Mariah
Maintenance and staff were pleasant. Apartment was a good price for the size. Walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors frequently. I had a package stolen off my porch as well.

Kyron
It’s been absolutely wonderful I’ve enjoyed it thoroughly! From the time I heard about Seminole Trails I was pleased I had a friend who lived here before me & I saw his apartment & was a solo pleased so I couldn’t wait to move here as well.

Kenderricka
The community is over all quiet. Apartments is a bit on the small side. But its cute & cozy. The management staff is nice & somewhat friendly.

Madison
Excited to move in! Everyone has been helpful in the experience so far. Signing the lease and giving us a tour of the apartment was easy with the staff being accommodating and keeping up with calls to make sure the lease was signed

Hailey
The rates are affordable, the location is convenient and the staff is very polite and efficient. I do wish there was an option to run your own credit when living without roommates but the staff cannot control that.

Dylan
This app helps you gain points by just paying for rent. It’s so easy and can’t wait to use the rewards that are so easy to cash in. Hope it keeps growing

Verified Resident
Seminole trails is a quiet and we'll maintained complex. The maintenance team works hard and quickly to attend work orders. The office staff is professional and helpful with questions and concerns. I recommend this complex to others often.

Diaja
I've always had positive experiences with the staff especially the office staff! They are always so helpful and kind and I really appreciate them!

Paris
Haven't moved in yet but looking forward to it. ☺️ so far, staff has been very, very kind and thorough with answering my questions and concerns. I feel less worried about move-in day now.

Gabriel
My experience has been well, anytime that I need help with my residence or anything personal, the staff at Seminole trails are always ready to help.