Seminole Trails

4.3

4.3

Aria
1 star
Staff is unprofessional and the maintenance is deplorable. My refrigerator has been broken since I moved in and I’ve made multiple request to have it fixed or replaced.
Katelyn
great location, but the management is sometimes questionable and seem unorganized/unhelpful. Easy to use online app for all the things you need for your apartment.
Sydney
Fantastic place to live, the staff are very helpful and the apartments are great for students! Especially students with pets thanks to the fun dogpark.
Alaina
I love my apartment. Great place and community. The only thing is that there has been a bit of trash around outside but it quickly gets cleaned.
Rosedachka
In general the apartment and the way it is run sucks and I don’t really appreciate it. I wish I never step foot in this place and can’t wait to leave. Ho
Darren
I love this place. It’s been a great apartment. But I have to give it 3 stars because of the homeless encampment literally feet from my door. It’s scary because I will get hassled for money when I walk out of my apartment and I even had a lady knock in my door at 1:00am for money. Probably won’t renew again.
Mariah
Pretty nice apartments staff is friendly only compliant is that the walls are thin and I can hear my neighbor do everything because her room is adjacent to mine
Viren
It has been very nice to far. There are a lot of very nice amenities. Pleasant experience overall. Excited to see what else there is to offer.
Maria
It’s been good. I’m glad I am renewing for another year. It’s great area and close to campus which I like. The staff is very friendly and if I need assistance I know I can just call for any help. thank you.
Lyanni
Overall, I have had a nice and comfortable experience at Seminole Trails. My unit has everything I need and is perfect for myself and animal.