Seminole Trails

4.3

4.3

My experience hasn’t been very pleasant and I’m very displeased . I have a terrible roommate and I’m very uncomfortable living with her . This is not a good situation
The new property manager is amazing. Love her. We Stan. The appliances could use an upgrade. The former manager kept mentioning an upgrade package that I applied for twice and nothing was ever said about it.
Comfortable and pet friendly spaces which have everything I need in an apartment. The complex is in a convenient location and fairly affordable.
Its good, enjoy the apartment and love it’s dog friendly. Maintenance is great and have enjoyed it so so so much. It’s close to multiple campuses and food places.
Weed smell but not horrible. Overall, I think the affordability and location of this complex are what drew me to it in the first place. Also, the mail system really needs some work.
Overall, I am happy with my experience living here. There have been a few issues like miscommunication from the staff to residents, and the improper handling of mold in my apartment that caused me to get sick, However, I've never had any issues outside of these two.
Overall I had a wonderful experience staying out here in Seminole trails. The staff was amazing the only thing was the raccoons for me & I needed a bigger closet.
Humidity is difficult to control and space is very limited but overall not bad for Tallahassee FL prices! We renewed because it works well for one or two people who keep things minimalist. Gym is a big bonus!
It’s amazing here and the vibes of all the residents are really cool. The community is nice and everyone around he more are great and respectful.
I have loved living here this summer! Can’t wait to start school Monday. It’s great to have somewhere cozy and quiet to come home to after a long day of work or class.