Sequoia Park Apartments

4.4

4.4

We absolutely love it here, everyone is so kind and helpful. You walk past someone and they automatically ask you how you are or kindly wave. Such a safe place to be also, I feel so comfortable walking outside with my puppies.
Love it.best place to live. this is a very nice and a good place to live in Denton. I wish I knew about this place a long time ago.and I will let people know about this place if they are looking for a place to live
We love it here it’s really quiet, but there is one thing he don’t like and it’s all the big bugs we keep getting so I’m hopping we can get it under control.
Living at Sequoia Park has been quite enjoyable for the most part. Due to the unusual circumstances (pandemic) we haven't experienced full amenities yet. The office staff is wonderful and helpful especially Kathy, the activity coordinator. Most of the downside of apartment living has been beyond anyone's control during the past year such as the lingering effects from the winter storm. Yes it could have been handled better but we all know that nobody was ready for the unprecedented winter experience.
💚We are so enjoying living here at Sequoia Park Apartments. The staff have always been kind and caring to us. Repairs have been handled in a timely manner. The complex is quiet and peaceful.
Friendly neighbors. Maintenance always prompt & friendly. Safe & quiet community. Important features for senior citizens. Bathrooms equipped with safety features also.
1 star
I had a package stolen and I have proof. I didn't move here to keep this happening to me with no support from anyone. I will install a camera doorbell if I have too.
Too much junk on patios. A red car taking up front parking at Bldg. 1 and hasn’t moved in over a year and coated with dirt and grime. Front parking should be available for cars that people use not for unattended abandoned cars.
Every Since I Moved Here; I Have Had An Awesome Experience. MY neighbors Are Very Nice, polite and I appreciate the kindness that they have shown me
Love living here. Just wish they would keep it for seniors. The apartments could use a little better upkeep as everything is beginning to show age.