Sequoia Park Apartments

4.5

4.5

Betty
There has been repairs on the ceilings in the hall ways in building 4. The contractor has made a hudge mess, leaving paint chips as well as plaster residue on the floor and railings. There is scaffolding, paint cans and trash left behind, for the past four weeks. I think you need to look into more responsible companies to do your repair work. It is embarrassing to have my guests subjected to this eye sore. If this mess had been cleaned up on completion of the job, I would have given you a five star rating, however now it drops to 3.
Maria
❤❤ love my community Sequoia Park . The weekly activities are the best to keep us busy and not alone. Love my safe morning walk around the complex and the attention from all the staff . Thanks Sequoia Park! Perfect place to live!!
Elfreida
🙂Still Enjoying the Activities Here At Sequoia Park and Seeing Others Residents.💜Thank You to All Employees and Volunteers Who Take Care of Us Everyday and For the Activities. Hope Everyone Enjoys the Upcoming Holidays🦃🎄🎉. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays To All.
Beverly
Much better when it was for tenants 55 and up. We now have some very disrespectful people living here. Some of them throw their trash everywhere, they don't pick up after their dog. They use the patio for storage of trash and other items which makes the whole place look like a dumping ground.
Paula
Enjoyed the wreath making class, Halloween party and the weather preparation meeting with the Denton Firemen Nice programs Kathy does a great job
Mary
Until 2021 Sequoia has been a wonderful place for Seniors to live. Starting with the freeze in 2021 it seems things have gone down hill. First, the ceiling in my second bedroom fell in, and it took about 2 1/2 months to complete where I could use the bedroom again. Next, the element in my oven went out and it took a month to get it fixed. Next, my dishwasher went out. Maintenance said the motor was shot, and they would have to order a new dishwasher that was over 10 days ago and I am still waiting. About a week ago, the Hot Water Faucet Knob broke on the sink in my bathroom and again maintenance left a note that a new faucet would have to be ordered. I don't understand why because to me the plastic knob to turn the hot water on just fell apart. It would seem that a new knob would solve the problem. I would like for my situation to return to prior to 2021 so that I will again living her, feeling safe in a "Gated Community."
Richard
While not perfect, the staff try to accommodate. They genuinely care about the tenants. Maintenance personnel really listen and are very efficient. All in all, living in Sequoia Apartments has been a very positive experience and a place we can call home.
Kimberly
Nala enjoys the nights when her gecko friends come to play. Even though I'm home bound I like the atmosphere here. The maintenance personal are friendly and will explain things completely.
Cheryl
It's refreshing to have friendly support staff like Deborah and Eva to help me whenever I have questions. They go above and beyond to help me feel welcome here at Sequoia Park Apartments. Neighbors display random acts of kindness to others! My fur buddy Buster (miniature schnauzer) is smiling a lot more now because he loves our daily walks in the wide, open spaces. Hmmm, I wonder if there are any deer and antelopes here?. Maybe Deborah or Eva could check into that ? 🤔❤️🤔
Michael
Love it here a very nice and quiet place to live. And the landscape is nice and it's close to stores. My apartment is very nice. I love it here.