Sequoia Park Apartments

4.4

4.4

Beverly
For the most part it is still a good place to live but the upkeep seems to be lacking. The front gate is still not closing after hours, it's been over a year since it has worked. There us still the trailer of trash that us piled high parked in the parking lot. Very unsanitary and attracts rats and bugs. There are questionable people now living here and that us a little concerning. Some people are still not picking up their dogs poo and then there are the smokers who continue to smoke in the hallways and on their patio. They throw the cigarette butts on the ground which makes our place look trashy. I'm concerned for the outlook of what was once a beautiful nice place to live.

Betty
I have lived here for 9 years and the staff and maintenance do an outstanding job, addressing any problems that I have incured. Looking forward to the next years.

Michael
This is my favorite place to live in Denton.. The staff is so amazing and I like that when you let them know that there is something wrong with anything they will come that day. Or when you ask if they could come when I’m here. So peaceful and quiet here and there is no problems or anything like that around here because we hear at the Sequoia Park Apartments look out for each other. I love this place

Ellen
Thank you to Deborah, Asst. Mgr., for always being kind, courteous, professional and patient!! Yay Deborah! I really appreciate you taking good care of business.

Kimberly
I lay in bed laughing at Nala when she looks out of the bedroom window and sees a squirrel peeking it's head just over the gutter. It's nice to see all the birds and squirrels gathering at the gutter bend having fun.

Diamond
This community is very nice, but my positive outlook has been soured by the fact that emergency services could not help me when I was locked out of my apartment in 30 degree weather. I spent $500 getting a locksmith to let me into my apartment as I had no where else to go. This information needs to be available to anyone renting an apartment here. It is unacceptable that I was misinformed that I would be able to get help from 24 hour emergency services when that was not the case at all. My door also was without a lock for two days afterward because maintenance was somehow unable to get to my issue until I had to call the office again.

Caroline
I enjoy the benefits of convenient concierge trash pick up, the promptness of repairs and the quiet, clean atmosphere. I have friendly neighbor’s and convenient parking facilities. I’ve been here 5 years and I’ve enjoyed the experience.

Harriet
I love Sequoia Park as well as all staff and maintenance! Everyone has been extra kind to me and I will be sad if and when I leave this home.

Richard
I'd like to give a commendation to our porter, Thurman. He is one of the unsung employees at Sequoia Park Apartments. He goes about doing tasks for us in a quiet and respectful way. He collects our trash, changes our filters, and puts batteries in our smoke alarms, all in a helpful and unassuming way. We greatly appreciate him!!

Linda
I so enjoy living at Sequoia Park. After being on the waiting list for 2 years, I finally made it and feel blessed to be part of this community! Being unable to drive, having Victor driving our residents to medical appointments and stores is very much appreciated. Great to have our previous Manager return. Love Deborah!! Kathy is always coming up with fun and enjoyable events for everyone. Maintence team is very good and takes care of the repairs very quickly. The grounds are very well kept and extras, like our very nice poolside amenities, are just part of the many ongoing efforts to enhance living here! I also feel very safe living here. In short, I am one of the many happy residents! My sincere thanks to Sequoia Park for these happy feelings!!