Sequoia Park Apartments

4.4

4.4

This is a very safe and comfortable place to live. The amenities are outstanding. The staff is quick to solve any problem we might have and are cheerful and considerate.
Very quiet, which I wanted. Lovely apts and landscape. Everyone seems friendly. Great pool. Trash pickexupatmyfrontdoor twice a week, outstanding.
Very friendly and homey with lots of activities to attend here. Pet friendly also and the grounds always look nice. Management explain any concerns I have.
1 star
The next door neighbor almost knocked me over when I went to get my packages from UPS all she said was hi as she hurried back next door. And I almost had a case of soda stolen as I was opening the door so I quickly grabed it.
It’s been a good Experience and I like my new patio overlooking the grass and the trees love it, the ones in office are nice , even new girl she seems kind n sweet met her once but seem to have a warm Attitude which goes along way people
My new apartment is just perfect! Clean, fresh paint, beautiful view of the immaculate property. Everyone has been friendly, the staff is polite and professional. Deborah was just awesome as she walked me through the leasing process. She was kind and patient every step of the way!
💜We had a great time with the pancake breakfast in the residence center. We enjoy all the activities, bingo, games, paintings, etc. Thank you to all who put on the gatherings for us.
I absolutely love being here. There have been so many kind welcoming people, they’ve brought us gift for our baby without even knowing us ect. There are so many wonderful things I could say, Also the whole staff are all so kind and helpful.
They are doing a good job of removal of dead greenery and starting replanting by the pool. Will look great when completed. Thank you Paula S
Love living here.. beautiful grounds and good people for friends. Lots of activities also. Very nice apartments and a pool for exercising. With friendly management and very helpful.