Serene at Creekstone

4.4

4.4

Jenny
1 day ago
Great quiet neighborhood and I love living here. Right outside of downtown and close enough to nature to enjoy best of both worlds. I definitely recommend.
Latorie
Nice, peaceful, quiet living area! I work night shift and this is by far the best place I have lived, with no load nose interruptions while I am asleep during the day.
Joshua
Live where you can and get by where you can. Life is crazy, and only looks to get crazier. Rent is high everywhere and only getting higher. Pay it and move on.
Ronald
Been here for 6weeks. They have taken care of the things that were a concern to us and have been right on it. Can’t say enough good things about the property everyone takes care of there places like it’s their own.
Dajerran
Been living in Community for 6 years and Haven't received 1 upgrade, but continues to go up on my Rent. Treat the Newer residents better than the existing. And paying the same, if not more. Was told I would get my unit looked at to see what could be upgraded and Management has yet to arrive. Every year the same thing happens... Rent Goes Up! I can't understand this.
Marvin
It is a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. I have been living there for 5 years now and I love it. I like the dog park and the gym that’s very accessible to us.
Christina
about 2 months ago
Great place to live! Maintenance is fast and professional. The staff in the front office is always there to help. The lawns are always kept maintained.
Ryan
about 2 months ago
Community is great, wonderful neighbors, peaceful surroundings, and a great place to call home. I have enjoyed living here the last 2 years.
Caterina
about 2 months ago
Serene a Creekstone units are extremely comfortable and exactly what we were searching for! They were perfectly clean upon our entry, fully equipped with appliances, and with an ideal layout for a family like ours. The neighborhood is very quiet and has a lot of green areas, which our kid loves. The flexibility of short term rental was a also a deal maker. Finally, property management and maintenance staff have always been very kind and readably available when contacted.
Creighton
2 months ago
We love it here. It is a nice, quiet and friendly neighborhood. The staff is always helpful and responsive. The amenities are nice and well kept. The buildings are also insulated well so you can’t hear your neighbors. It is also a great location!