Serene at Creekstone

4.4

4.4

Latashia
I've been here a little over a year, and I really Love it! I work from home and I like that it's quite and my neighbors are really nice. The management staff is great here as well!

Teashia
For the past year, I have had a great experience living here. The area is nice and quiet. All of the outside areas are kept up to par. The staff is always super helpful and nice.

Brian
I am very pleased with this community and property management. Once my water main busted at night. Within thirty minutes it was being tended to and was fixed by the following day. The area is always clean and neighbors are cordial. I was fortunate to find this apartment.

Christian
They are determined to make each of us residents happy and they put us first. The yards are always kept up and no trash anywhere to be found.

Chris
We are new residents We had a few hiccups but all were handled in a prompt and timely manner Looking forward to spending time in the new place

Joshua
We have lived here for a good amount of time now and really love it here. Hopefully we don't have to move anytime soon, just hopeful that rent will quit increasing so much. Other than that we love it here.

Laura
This is a great community. I love the duplex design. Our neighbors are quiet and we've never been disturbed. The leasing office is always quick and responsive if we need anything. The six month lease option is exactly what we needed.

Joshua
Serene At Creekstone is for the most part and very laid back and quiet community. All the neighbors I’ve come in contact with are very friendly . Leasing staff has always been helpful and eager to help in anyway possible. Maintenance here is always prompt and friendly . Only reason I wouldn’t rate 5 stars. Units have issues with spiders coming in .

Sherrilyn
I love my unit, its location, and my neighbors. Just about everyone in the community is friendly. The community is attractive, with lots of green space, and it's usually very quiet. The grounds are kept clean and the properties are nicely kept. You would never know how conveniently located we are to the highways with easy access to shopping, restaurants, Sandy Creek Park, the center of Athens, and so many other things. The rents are a little high, but I would highly recommend living here!

Sadondra
Very quiet beautiful area and very spacious apartments. Management are nice and anything you need help.with they are in it with no problem maintenance make sure things are fixed correctly.