Serrano Apartments

3.8

3.8

Mary
I've lived here since we moved in to what used to be Windsor Towerrs Apts. in 1968. Our current management is superior to the many others we have had over the years. Recently we have had some problems of vandalism in the parking lots. I have suggested more light there and security cameras on the areas.

Mireya
It just seems management has a hard time following through what they said. They just tell you what you want to hear but that’s it. They also have to be sure they are doing what they said.

Tammy
I can always count on having my needs met when l call the office & the community stays neat & clean.l have never had an issue with others in the community & l'm glad there are places near me within walking distance just in case my vehicle breaks down.l would recommend this apartment complex to others.

Cassandra
This complex still needs alittle work. The carpet in hallways needs to be cleaned. There is order in hallways.Also the dog poo is still a problem.

Tammi
The best thing about here is the space of the apartments. The worst are the amenities and things for kids to do. I would love to see some more community engagements and things for kids to do

Victoria
There is litter (hazardous broken glass, plastic, etc.) and dog poop everywhere around the building. The repair work is half-a** and rarely completed in a timely or even logical manor. The front desk will change rules and regulations at a whim and is rude and dismissive in their communication. Often the communication of when someone is to service your home, repair or pest related, is off, and so you have total strangers coming in and out of your home unexpectedly and unannounced.

Daniel
I know I live in America, but I live a third-world experience at Serrano. I can't get the issues I report addressed. I reported water flooding behind the wall four times, and no one showed up or acknowledged the complaint. I can't wait to get the mold in this place check by Apex.

Erica
about 2 months ago
I've lived here for a year now and the new improvements are great. I really love my new balcony and everything that needs to be replaced or fixed is done right away. I really appreciate the management because they are extremely helpful and supportive to my needs

Jose
2 months ago
Muy buen ambiente, buena comodidad, parqueo adaptables y hermosa gente, es un lugar muy acogedor y el servicio que brindan en la oficina Serrano Apartments es de excelente calidad

Roberto
2 months ago
We love it here. The only problem is the cold water sometimes is hot. We completely love this place to live. But there is white male who play violin, he came to my door and my wife was opening to get in to our apartment because she was caming from work and this guys tell can I caming in to the apartment.