Office people at the complex very nice and friendly. Cathy especially, she is so sweet and a joy to work with! The complex is clean and pretty quiet. I have enjoyed my time here as a resident.

I’ve lived here for two years and I'm very happy here. The staff is great, the grounds are always kept up. Very nice place to live. Enjoyed living here for the past two years.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

The apartment is amazing; I love the kitchen! Everyone in the office has been very helpful in answering all of my questions, helping me with maintenance reports, and whatever else has come up. The first month has been great and I am looking forward to the year here!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Nice appearance, apartment seems well maintained. Very modern. Nice office staff. Great awesome location...!!! Good fitness center and pool area

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Beautiful all the way around. I love this place , the view , the Community and it is so nice quiet and not to forget about the Manager Roxanna and all her staff in the office. I highly recommend this Community.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

So far being here has been great! I have loved the move in process! Everyone is so nice and friendly in the office! I can’t wait to meet all my neighbors!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Overall its a pretty good place to live. Community is good, maintenance staff is solid. Front desk if helpful and inviting. Not a ton of complaints besides parking.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

This is my for apartment and so far I’ve been enjoying the experience at Seven. It does feel like family here since the complex is smaller than other one so.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Overall, my stay has been enjoyable despite the negative downsides, I found this place to be a good home. With the help of management being able help me through a lot, I can honestly say that this place has grown on me.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Been here for almost 2 years. Great management staff and maintenance crew. Friendly and responsive. Only reason why I can’t give 5 stars is because of the residents in my building who smokes heavy marijuana. It leaks through our vents and into my 4yr old son’s room.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Compared to living at vaseo and paseo its been a nice experience . We've had issues here and there with stuff in the apartment but that's expected. I wouldn't say its extravagant the washer and dryer are kind of old but they work well. Parking can be a bit annoying unless you have a space or a garage. No issues with kids or people messing with my car as I've had issues with in other places. The price is a bit steep IMO but so far its been a nice experience here .

Maintenance employee told me I had to move my car since he wanted to park there, while I was with my young daughter. I told him no I'm not moving, I can park here, and no one was nearby. He proceeded to argue and cuss at me until I called the police. This employee still works here.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I have yet to move in I’m not sure if I want to at this point. When I received my approved email from the background check people I expected a phone call from the apartment complex. That never happened. I had to leave 3 voicemails that were never returned. When I finally got in touch with someone I was told I would be getting a welcome email which would include my cost sheet and everything. That was almost 2 weeks ago and I haven’t received anything or heard anything. I’m huge on communication and it just seems like this place isn’t. I’m am driving over 1500 miles for this move I would like to lay my head at night where I know there isn’t going to be issues.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I really love the place everyone is nice the staff is great the pool is nice as well! The security of the home makes things a little more homey

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

It's only been a couple of days... but I love it here! Kathy is the best! The property's gorgeous and my apartment is perfect! The pool is awesome, the amenities are wonderful.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Its been better ever since roxanna took over the apartment complex. It wasn't great at first because of maintenance. We have got flooded before with them doing nothing about it and our hot water being out during winter having to use a different apartments water till ours got fixed.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

It’s a very beautiful community! The only issue we had is the apartment was not cleaned when we moved in and carpets were not done! Luckily our belongings were not arriving until Monday. Gave us time to clean and sanitize the floors. We had a few issues with something’s things as well but maintenance department was on top of it! With the amount of money we paid and are going to pay monthly, they should have been on top of things!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Love living here. It a great place. It does get noisy with the people upstairs and the very loud cars. Please people with the loud cars please respect others, because the pound cars wake people up. And that's not cool. Where I am there are 5 very loud cars. Please don't rub your engine really loud. Thanks

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

In the 2 months I have been living here it has been a very nice experience, the neighborhood is quiet and the residents and the employees are respectful and friendly. My only complaint would be that there's not enough parking spaces.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Nice apartment to live. Staffs are nice and neighbor is quiet. It definitely is a well-maintained place and I would like to recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a gooood one:)

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Communication with office staff hasn’t been that great. I was approved and notice the move in date and bedroom was wrong. Hopefully it can get corrected.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I loved this apartments, Every area is super clean. The pool and gym is open 24 hours and Staff at the office is very nice and professional

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I love living at seven, staff is great whenever I bring an issue it’s fixed immediately. Grounds are kept really nice and Patrick the maintenance man works so hard to keep everyone happy and he is very friendly. It can be loud during the early hours in the Am near the pool. But other then that it’s a great place to live

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Would get at least 4 1/2 stars. Butttt, almost everyday by 5 o’clock there isn’t anywhere to park. There’s still ample spots under shaded parking available that aren’t ever used. I’m forced to park off property and walk to my apartment. Not cool

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

So far time here has been great! Had a problem with the machines at the gym but office staff quickly noted my concerns and I did not feel uncomfortable voicing my concern. Fixing will be don’t promptly was their response