Seven Luxury Apartments

Charlene is doing a wonderful job at getting this community out back together very nice. I hope that the palm trees in the pool area are replaced as it looks bare and not like the oasis we fell in love with. Very happy with all the upgrades and property changes.
The parking here is a joke. Plus they locked the back gate ensuring you'll never find a parking spot if you're out after dark. Also if you don't have a pass, good luck. My bfs caf got towed after being parked less than a few hours because we couldn't get a pass because they never put the pass in your mailbox when you ask.
I feel that this apartment is over priced when we can’t use our amenities whenever. When a lot of other apartments allowed to open but not us. And there’s not Compensation from it.
4stars everything is nice most of the office staff are really friendly but the dog pee around the stairs and rocks it just stinks badly but everything else is pretty nice a clean
I'm on my 3rd year here at Seven Apartments and it's been pretty good for me! I love the pool and hot tub area the most! Friendly staff, grounds are kept immaculate, safe environment....I only wish we had another option for internet providers....🤔
My experience has been great. Friendly staff and very clean, this place is awesome!! I think all the amenities on point and LOVE THE POOL! Nice dog park and everyone keep up after their pet its a clean community!!
Great location, helpful staff, and pretty clean complex. Updated and well maintained apartments overall. Haven’t lived here too long but it’s been positive so far!
Pretty alright. Some things could be better such as parking and some of the staff are not too great but overall not the worst place I’ve ever lived! I do love the pool area!
Moving in was an easy process. The complex is very well kept and quiet. I’m excited for the pool to be back on normal hours and easier to access and would love to see a better method of getting parking passes. But other than that I am loving it!
Love living here. The parking situation is stupid. But overall decent. Maintenance issues aren't resolved as quickly as we'd like. Staff are very friendly