Seven Luxury Apartments

4.3

4.3

Jeremy
1 star
If I didn’t sign a long lease I would have left already.. very disappointed with my experience so far. The rent for the property is too high for lack of maintenance and on amenities and places..

Salina
It's been roughly 7 months since moving in and I still love living here! I've never had a bad experience with anyone and the staff is super helpful :)

Lillia
The gates haven’t been working properly for months and are always open. The pool area is really nice but the jacuzzi is down. I wish the rent matched the level of services provided.

John
Excellent. Need I say more the most beautiful and quite ✨️ place to live. Clean. I wouldn't at want to live anywhere else I haven't enjoyed it so much so peaceful so quiet so clean so nice excellent place to live highly recommended

Rolanda
about 2 months ago
Parking and Gate has become a big issue. Many cars without stickers or visitors pass are parked on the property. Gate bring left open makes the property less secure.

Raquel
2 months ago
I’ve lived here for a year and a half and I can’t some I’ve had any complaints just little stuff really. Overall I like being here cause it’s pretty quiet and good area.

Laura
2 months ago
Love the staff and how they take care of the place. Always super friendly and helpful. Looking forward our future living here. Only thing we need more parking spots

Shawn
2 months ago
Great Community to stay in, I cannot not think of anything I would change currently besides the pets not being cleaned up after using the restroom.

Diana
3 months ago
I'm just not a happy tenant! Nothing new at the Sevens apartment community. No Halloween 🎃 Get together. No door challenges. No community nothing!

Salina
4 months ago
i’ve been here for 5 months and I have no complaints! everyone is super friendly and management is super helpful! When I first moved in my AC wasnt working properly and I created a work order and within just an hour it was fixed! So service is quick and easy!