I work in Tempe and when I originally moved here I was planning on getting a car that has been pushed back and the commute has been really hard. I am moving to Tempe next month so I will be moving out of here. Once I informed them I was moving out all communication went ghost and it seems all the help I was receiving in the beginning had vanished. It’s cool. I won’t be back or recommend this place. Communication is my biggest things once I seen that ha gone down the hill I’m over it. No need to return my emails or voicemails now. Update*** I had been emailing Cathy for the last week in regards to me moving out as well as having issues with the online portal. When I first moved in my original payment was being returned due to identity theft. The last conversation we had I RECORDED and she stated that because of the returned payment i wouldn’t be able to use that feature until I made my initial move in payment at the time i said I would have to contact my Mom because I have a daily limit and with my type of account they can’t raise that. It worked out. Fast forward today when I contacted her about it SHE RECANTED HER STATEMENT. I have it on my phone I’m not tripping. But here is the thing. I went to grab my mail from yesterday when I opened the box MY MAIL WAS OPENED when I brought it to CATHY’s attention she stated that she couldn’t do anything about it. I left and reached out to the postal office and the police. When I went back to tell Cathy they were coming she got a MAJOR rude because this time she had an audience. Then wants to me not to come Back in her office. I NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN HER OFFICE YALL HAVE CAMERAS YOU CAN SEE THAT. AT THIS POINT I WILL BE CONTACTING A LAWYER. THIS IS WHY I RECORD MY CONVERSATIONS AND COMMUNICATE THROUGH EMAIL. Update*** after speaking with the regional manager she said that “Cathy is one of my longest employees I’ve never had complaints like this against* basically implying she didn’t believe anything I said. At that point I called the police to file a report. I’m suing these people. After I spoke to the police officer he went to speak to Kathy she lied to this man and told him that when I was in the office looking waiting for Roxy I was being loud and rude and that she had came out to tell me Roxy was not in the office which is a lie I was on the phone with my mother at that time and I was far from loud or rude she also never stepped foot up her office to tell me anything the Maintenance man informed me that Roxy was out for the week. she also tried to then go back on her story and once I told her that I had a video of her chasing after me yelling at me to not come back in to her office or else at that point she said she was not she never said her office she said her work space.y biggest thing is. If I’m lying so much why do I keep suggesting for them to pull the cameras. This is war. You are speaking badly on my name and to save their asses. At this point I won’t stop. I’m coming for all them ESPCIALLY CATHY AND ADDIE!

I love the layouts of the apartments, cannot find this anywhere else for this value! The open layout is so nice and the pool area is always clean and taken care of

I just moved into a 2 bed 1 bath. It’s a nice place! I really like the one car garage. It’s also awesome having quick access to the gym and mailbox.

The application process was very smooth. Jenny was friendly, courteous & answered all of our questions. Her friendliness & personality was a key factor in our selecting Seven Apts. She was amazing!

Love the layout of my apartment and the property itself. So far it’s been quiet and I have not felt unsafe. Kind of disappointed by the office staff and maintenance, but trying not to judge everything based on these couple of weeks.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

So far it’s been a great move, and I love my new apartment. Great friendly staff. Cathy helped me out by finding the right apartment for me.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Very nice apartment good amenities and amazing outdoor areas, only issue we’ve had is the noise from the neighbors above us and the maintenance work orders not being done

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Living at Seven has been a great experience so far. The two-bedroom units are so spacious and I love how new it is. The girls at the front desk are always helpful and the pool area is great!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I've lived here for 7 months now an I still love you no complants here They have a very friendly pet community an the pet areas are very well taken care of my puppy loves it here

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

We have been residents of Seven Apartments for over two years now. The property is well maintained and crime is almost non-existent. Both maintenance and office staff strive very hard to please their residents. We have seen lots of improvements over the last two years. They keep things looking new and have excellent social gatherings where Seven provides the food and drinks. The pool is amazing and so is the workout facility. They provide free access to the internet in the clubhouse along with a nice pool table if you like to play pool. Every day they provide hot coffee and tea. It's like living in a resort community. We renewed for another 15 months knowing we don't want to move away from here. Conveniently located right next to the 101 freeway you can be in the heart of Scottsdale within 15 to 20 minutes. I highly recommend anyone looking for a nice place to live to check out Seven Apartments.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Thank you for the opportunity to provide a 'rate & review' of the resident experience here at 7th St Apartments. My experience is 5 stars!!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Office people at the complex very nice and friendly. Cathy especially, she is so sweet and a joy to work with! The complex is clean and pretty quiet. I have enjoyed my time here as a resident.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I’ve lived here for two years and I'm very happy here. The staff is great, the grounds are always kept up. Very nice place to live. Enjoyed living here for the past two years.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

The apartment is amazing; I love the kitchen! Everyone in the office has been very helpful in answering all of my questions, helping me with maintenance reports, and whatever else has come up. The first month has been great and I am looking forward to the year here!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Nice appearance, apartment seems well maintained. Very modern. Nice office staff. Great awesome location...!!! Good fitness center and pool area

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Beautiful all the way around. I love this place , the view , the Community and it is so nice quiet and not to forget about the Manager Roxanna and all her staff in the office. I highly recommend this Community.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

So far being here has been great! I have loved the move in process! Everyone is so nice and friendly in the office! I can’t wait to meet all my neighbors!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Overall its a pretty good place to live. Community is good, maintenance staff is solid. Front desk if helpful and inviting. Not a ton of complaints besides parking.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

This is my for apartment and so far I’ve been enjoying the experience at Seven. It does feel like family here since the complex is smaller than other one so.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Overall, my stay has been enjoyable despite the negative downsides, I found this place to be a good home. With the help of management being able help me through a lot, I can honestly say that this place has grown on me.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Been here for almost 2 years. Great management staff and maintenance crew. Friendly and responsive. Only reason why I can’t give 5 stars is because of the residents in my building who smokes heavy marijuana. It leaks through our vents and into my 4yr old son’s room.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Compared to living at vaseo and paseo its been a nice experience . We've had issues here and there with stuff in the apartment but that's expected. I wouldn't say its extravagant the washer and dryer are kind of old but they work well. Parking can be a bit annoying unless you have a space or a garage. No issues with kids or people messing with my car as I've had issues with in other places. The price is a bit steep IMO but so far its been a nice experience here .

Maintenance employee told me I had to move my car since he wanted to park there, while I was with my young daughter. I told him no I'm not moving, I can park here, and no one was nearby. He proceeded to argue and cuss at me until I called the police. This employee still works here.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I have yet to move in I’m not sure if I want to at this point. When I received my approved email from the background check people I expected a phone call from the apartment complex. That never happened. I had to leave 3 voicemails that were never returned. When I finally got in touch with someone I was told I would be getting a welcome email which would include my cost sheet and everything. That was almost 2 weeks ago and I haven’t received anything or heard anything. I’m huge on communication and it just seems like this place isn’t. I’m am driving over 1500 miles for this move I would like to lay my head at night where I know there isn’t going to be issues.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I really love the place everyone is nice the staff is great the pool is nice as well! The security of the home makes things a little more homey