So far time here has been great! Had a problem with the machines at the gym but office staff quickly noted my concerns and I did not feel uncomfortable voicing my concern. Fixing will be don’t promptly was their response

The staff has been very helpful in the application process. They are friendly and make you understand all information given to you. They return calls in a timely manner, to address any concerns.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

The staff is very friendly and welcoming, for it being a pet-friendly apartment it is kept very clean. I myself enjoy the pool and workout room on my days off

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Been living here for over 2 years now. The grounds are kept up very well including the landscaping. Apartment is nice modern and spacious. Nice convenient location near the 101.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

its real good, Best place in North Phoenix. Great apartments and amenities. I like the dog friendly atmosphere. Everybody here is really friendly too. I've lived here 2 years.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Perfect floor plan for our family. Decent amenities... just wish the pool was heated during the winter! Would definitely stay longer if we could.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I love this apartments and I’ve been happy living here. The noise level is not bad at all. The pool area and amenities are wonderful and very much enjoyed.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I love my apartment and the staff! The grounds are kept clean and the pool is a great place to hang out. Parking has been so much better since the permit parking was implemented. Great job!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Not to bad or bad but I think it is a good thing to do to apply for your consideration and I hope the same EDUCATION AV HIGH SCHOOL Diploma.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Very good place to live, quiet and nice. Friendly neighbors make it better. It has been maintained very clean. If I have to say a disadvantage, it’s parking space.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Its a good looking community with friendly people, houses are state of the art with all bells and whistles. The maintenance is also top notch.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Hallways floors and walls are dirty needs to be power wash the sidewalks are dirty the gates are always open we shouldn't have to sweep our hallways

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Really like it here! Management and maintenance very friendly like family. Go out of there way to help. Love the apartment layout and the pool area! Come take a look!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Really good community, clean and well kept. The parking is a bit maddening, plenty of covered spaces but the price per month is outrageously high. Otherwise, Cathy is great in the front office.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Jenny has been nothing short of amazing. Super attentive and has been on top of getting everything ready for our move in. Not worrying about a thing until we get there!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Great experience. Some noise issues with neighbors but nothing major. Great amenities and all units are beautiful and updated. Great location as well

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Love living here. The noise level is loud. With people in the hallways, in their units and very loud cars. The parking is not great. People park wherever they want and don't care. They drive way to fast though here.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I love the pool area. The patio space here is amazing. My kids and I love living in this area and in this complex. Love Roxy and Shawn! :) H

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Did not have a great first experience here with all the problems there was... it is better now that there's new management. The rent is still high though

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Nice community. Fairly clean except for the dog poop. Modern apartments but fairly thin walls. Rooms that are next to the stairs are a fairly miserable place to sleep when people are using the stairs.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Living here for the past 9 months has truly been great. The openness of our 2 bed 2 bath is still my favorite thing ever. The grounds and pool area are always well kept and the staff is great! No real complaints.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Office Staff is great I love living here. The building is quiet my neighbors are the best and very helpful and we look out for one another. Great place to be

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Very helpful & friendly staff. Completed my application & approved in a timely manner. The amenities are great, updated appliances with such a luxury feel.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

It's a decent community however the noise can get to be a little too much. You can literally hear your neighbors conversations or if your lucky enough to live right next to the stairs you can hear EVERY ONE GOING up and down the stairs.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

An amazing welcome on my tour acompanied by a beautiful establishment and great amenities won me over. Can’t wait to move this weekend and start a new tear of experiences with you guys :)