Seven Luxury Apartments

4.3

4.3

Lauren
I am coming up on ten months at Seven Apartments and I truly enjoy living here. Everyone I come across are very friendly. I can wait to see the new club house when it is complete, it is going to look amazing!
Diana
People need to pick up there dog poop. And put the trash in the trash bins not on the side of it. Great office staff I just wish they would answer the phones more often.
Thomas
Ive spent my first month at 7 apartments and it’s been one of the least stressful moving experiences I’ve ever gone through. The facility has remained clean.
Diana
Leasing staff has been absolutely wonderful to work with even before moving in and still so pleasant. They’re very helpful and very communicative. Couple issues we’re having is some of the residents here do not pick up after their pets & it does get a little frustrating considering there are bags and trash cans readily available to all and at times we can not find parking and have to go around so many times just to find one because some of us get off way later than others.
Christina
I have pretty much loved it here, it has it's ups and downs of apartment living but overall good. I do miss the bright colored buildings though. We should bring that back! :)
Shawn
Great experience overall, work order response is fast and effective also. I would highly recommend this apartment to future residents. Great Community!
Keith
This complex has a very nice staff, very nice property. I do miss the colored walls for the buildings. Very happy with this apartment complex.
Bailee
Seven has been a great place to live the past year. The office staff are wonderful and attentive to the residents’ concerns. It is a very safe and friendly community.
Kayla
Nice property working on revamping. Wish the rent would not have increase over $300 for lease renewal. Overall great location and apartment living
Mariah
The cockroach and theft problems are annoying but the apartments themselves are nice and the maintenance and office people are amazing. I do wish they would respond to emails more though!