Seven Luxury Apartments

4.3

4.3

Staff is friendly. Neighbors are friendly and courteous. The property is appealing and well kept. The property is in a great location for shopping and other services, as well as freeway access
Almost 2 years leaving in this great community and still loving my apartment, community and the great amenities. The constant upgrades and updates here are amazing, given that the complex is still relatively new. The maintenance team here is very professional and quick. Thanks Guys for always being helpful.
It’s a nice place to live and even rent wise it is very economic and maintained will be up to date without any delays I got ac repaired with in a day after I complain and in the meantime provided with a portable cooler
Apartment location is nice. Amenities are also good. Staff is friendly but certain requests take too long. Apartments could use a bit more updates to really make them feel luxury. Parking is sometimes tricky late at night.
I love the property here it’s beautiful and always clean and quiet! Theres also a beautiful pool open 24/7. Also the office staff is amazing ,theyre very friendly and helpful!
Good place to live, but very expensive. Good appliances and no major issues with anything. Helpful staff and great maintenance team. This is our second year with them.
I can only say really nice things about the community. Friendly people in the offices, quiet neighborhood, quiet neighbors... Only thing I would comment about is the lack of parking.
The community is such a great vibe. Adding the food truck is such a great experience and super enjoy full. Wishing for a cleaner pool weekly. But for the most part love living here.
Th staff over at the leasing office made moving in quick and easy. They were very friendly and helpful. Love the quiet atmosphere and neighbors all seem to be nice and friendly!!
We have enjoyed our year with seven apartments and are happy that we chose this apartment complex for our first place! Thank you very much for our time here!