Seven Luxury Apartments

Roxana was awesome! Made our move quick and easy during a stressful time for us. Community is quiet and peaceful. Parking is the only issue we have come across, everything else has been great.
I’ve had a great experience living here, I am highly considering renewing my lease! Great clean and safe environment. They staff is great, and friendly neighbors.
Nice apartments and nice amentities. Weve been here for about 3 years and cant complain too much other than the standards of who they rent too have gone down. Or maybe they just rent to 1 person with clean record and others tag along.
Although I havent moved in yet everytime I visit the staff is always very welcoming and genuine. I personally havent had any issues with my decision to move here im very excited for april to move in and become apart of the seven community
So far so good. Getting the lease finalized and moving in was super easy. The complex is always clean and well kept, and management has been helpful when they are needed
The staff were amazing. So helpful and kind! We are extremely excited too move In. The layouts are beautiful. The pool is nice size and very appealing. All in all thus looks like a fantastic place to live.
Overall, I've had a pretty pleasant experience. I ran into some financial trouble when money was stolen from my bank account. However Kathy went above and beyond by just being kind. She was my favorite part of living here. The office managers are also nice. I have had my car broken into two times and noticed that a lot of the lights in the community need replaced and could have possibly prevented the break in. There are a few things this community could work on to make it better especially because it costs so much to live somewhere like here. I was never aware of how much my monthly bills would actually turn out to be staying here. Since this is my first apartment ever I would have found it helpful to go over all the extra charges included in my monthly bill aside from my rent.
Everything is fabulous EXCEPT if I want a guest to visit, I have to plan the visit before business hours because you have to get a parking permit from the office. So, if a friend wants to stop by in the evening, they can’t or they will get towed. We need a self check in system to generate permits. Unfortunately, if this doesn’t happen I’ll be moving somewhere else. I’d rather stay here. So, if you have no social life this place is great. If you have friends that like to see you or you like to entertain, this is not the community for you.
Great place to live. The only thing is the noise. And very loud cars and them playing loud music. Very dog friendly. And great people and the staff.
It is a great place to live. It is the perfect location. There are great people. The staff is very nice. The one thing that is necessary is more parking