Seven Luxury Apartments

4.3

4.3

When we first moved in we were told by maintenance staff that they thought they had till 5 to finish up the turn when we showed up around in the morning asking if we can come back in 30 minutes. I am a very understanding person knowing things happen and I work in this industry but unfortunately we couldn't wait we were on a time crunch. When we first moved in the ice machine was leaking into our fridge. I understand when I put in a work order it is all a first come first serve basis I was willing to compromise to move my work order date but when the maintenance tech came to take care of them was super short and kind of rude. Office staff is customer service oriented. Really appreciate that. The maintenance lady was extremely nice when she was in our apartment. The apartment itself is good where ours is located is a good spot for us despite the dog poop piles in the corner and giant pile of cigarette buds and ash that looks like someone just dumped there.
So far so cool 😎. I still love my apartment as if I moved in yesterday. Great community with great amenities. Thank you Seven management for helping us get through the Pandemic safely with all the measures you put in place to keep us safe and delivering continuous services to make us comfortable.
This is a great place to live - maintenance and staff are very quick and helpful every time we have needed something fixed. Good amenities too!
The community is nice, nice tenants and office staff. Clean grounds. Don't appreciate the extra charges for electricity or gas for your complex. Or subpar appliances.
Nice place that’s continuing to upgrade for the price you pay. Like the upgrades and the staff have been helpful. Hoping the amenities, grows keeping, upgrades continue.
We love our apartment and the community here! Enjoying the nice pool and the weather. We appreciate the Maintenance guy so much as he and his crew are always so quick to come help us when something isn’t working right.
Nothing but friendly employees and residents! You’d highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great living environment for all ages. Thanks Seven
Easy process during covid times! Friendly leasing staff answered any and all questions. Property is very clean and quiet. Happy my lease is 15 months so I don't have to renew so early as well.
Luxurious with much too offer , and very well experienced and friendly staff, great and friendly neighbors. Thank you seven luxury apartments
Just transferred to a larger unit and the move was so easy! Management made it effortless and was on top of things as we went through the process.