I love the pool area. The patio space here is amazing. My kids and I love living in this area and in this complex. Love Roxy and Shawn! :) H

Did not have a great first experience here with all the problems there was... it is better now that there's new management. The rent is still high though

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Nice community. Fairly clean except for the dog poop. Modern apartments but fairly thin walls. Rooms that are next to the stairs are a fairly miserable place to sleep when people are using the stairs.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Living here for the past 9 months has truly been great. The openness of our 2 bed 2 bath is still my favorite thing ever. The grounds and pool area are always well kept and the staff is great! No real complaints.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Office Staff is great I love living here. The building is quiet my neighbors are the best and very helpful and we look out for one another. Great place to be

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Very helpful & friendly staff. Completed my application & approved in a timely manner. The amenities are great, updated appliances with such a luxury feel.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

It's a decent community however the noise can get to be a little too much. You can literally hear your neighbors conversations or if your lucky enough to live right next to the stairs you can hear EVERY ONE GOING up and down the stairs.

An amazing welcome on my tour acompanied by a beautiful establishment and great amenities won me over. Can’t wait to move this weekend and start a new tear of experiences with you guys :)

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Super friendly staff. Apartments are great and maintained well. I love the floor plan of our 2 bedroom. I do wish we had a flattop stove. Thanks

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

My fiance and I moved here (from Ohio) in July 2018. We love it here! Clean, quiet, and modern! Only complaint is the parking is horrible. It is a fight for a spot and people who have covered parking or garages park in open spots. There is no regulation of who is parking in the complex. Otherwise, we absolutely love our apartment and community.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

System used to determine mo/rent is ridiculous, was quoted one amount and prices increased 10 minutes later, kinda ridiculous that complex can't abide by its word when quoting over the phone. Otherwise, complex is clean and staff is great.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Love my apartment but lately it’s quite noisy. Wish there wasn’t so much noise and the walls were thicker so you don’t hear your neighbors as much.

Parking is the worst. It alone is a reason to not live here.... I have a 2 bedroom apartment and we only have a total of 2 cars. Someone always is having to park outside the complex.

I love living here. It’s so modern and luxurious and the price is good for the things offered. It’s a safe community and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Overall this place is pretty solid as an option. I've lived her since day 1. The good: large spacious apartments, people generally keep to themselves, well kept grounds, quality amenities. Maintenance issues are delt with quickly and effectively (maintenance guy is a total pro!) The bad: poor fit and finish (paint comes off when you scrub the walls), poor sound insulation from upper/lower floors, people leave their dog waste EVERYWHERE and 80% of residents have dogs, air filters that look like they cost a dollar and are made with dental floss. Prices keep rising, which is concerning; it's worth it at 2018 lease prices, but if rent keeps going up it very soon won't be... Approaching1500 a month is a mortgage, Just saying... The ugly: parking is horrendous and will never get any better unless they buy more land to expand the parking lot. If you own a large vehicle or multiple vehicles look elsewhere. (Mostly cause I don't want to deal with another massive truck or work vehicle sticking halfway into the street) and managements seeming unwillingness to deal with my buildings third floor drug dealer that has people in and out at all hours of the day and night and makes the whole building wreak of pot... but that's not necessarily their fault. That kid is just a tool. All that being said, if you don't mind fighting for parking and seeing Mastiff sized dog poop literally everywhere this is a great place to live. I mean, it's been 3 years and I still live here.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I like living here. The noise upstairs is loud and people running down the stairs and you can here everyone move they make. The office stuff is ok.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Love living here! 3bedroom floor plan is very spacious and the community along with residents and office staff are very friendly! Community is kept very clean and great 24 hour amenities!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

I moved in a week ago today, I’m very happy with my apartment, The employees are great and very friendly. It is very quiet where I reside and have no complaints very happy we chose seven to live.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

very nice apartments and amenities. love the apartment style and dedicated parking and noise free residence. terrific leasing and maintenance

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Great place to live. Sometimes it can be hard to find help when in the office. I like the new mailbox systems that have been out in. Would be nice to have the 2nd treadmill working in the gym.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

This place is so great! I love the amenities that are provided with living here. Everything is kept up to date and in good shape. The staff is so helpful and amazing.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Haven’t had very good experiences with this apartment complex. My main review is on google reviews but it hasn’t been great because it’s hard to get an issue fixed when there’s a problem

The management tries to get to all the requests but never seems to catch up. We had a broken gate for months for example. Maintenance is awesome. A lot of clients are under 25 so beware of excessive noise.

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Beautiful and modern apartments! Very spacious units, updated stainless steal/ black appliances. Great pool with cabanas and enough room to have a gathering!

Reply from Seven Luxury Apartments

Love the property. The staff is amazing. Maintenance always is quick and efficient. The only feedback I would have is if only some residents would clean up after their pets out on the grounds. Overall great community!