Seven Luxury Apartments

4.3

4.3

Meagan
We love the space in our apartment. Amenities are a great plus! Pool is always very well kept🙂 Everything we need is within a 5-10 minute drive

Andre
I won’t officially be a resident until October 7th, but I already feel the warmth of the Seven community. I can’t wait to be apart of a great group of individuals & share everything that Seven has to offer.

Marisa
Amazing community and amenities, and wonderful employees as well. Love the hot tub and pool access being 24 hours, however I just wish the gates would be fixed faster.

Janet
The noise w/residents is out of hand. City law is “no noise” from 11pm to 7am . . We need to sleep to go to work!🙄 And yes it can be in-forced!!!! Otherwise a very pleasant complex!

Jacqueline
I really just wanted to say that Charlene in the front im so sorry girl if I spelled your name wrong lol but was absolutely phenomenal made me feel right at home the second I got there to meet her and we hadn't even signed the lease yet. Seriously yall ask for her when you come here !!!!!

Mason
The seven apartments is a Very peaceful spot and with spacious rooms. I like that it’s right off the highway for easy access to work. So far

Nicole
2 months ago
Love it here! Everybody at the leasing office is super friendly and nice, amenities are amazing, and the whole place overall is kept very nicely!

Christian
2 months ago
The entire on site staff is very courteous, professional, and responsive. The best staff I’ve experienced at an apartment honestly. I do believe the energy consumption is higher than normal, but the owners could fix that with newer efficient appliances and windows. Some major appliances are 15+ years old and that causes a high energy bill. Otherwise, it’s a nice and comfortable place to live.

Donzelle
3 months ago
Landscaping is clean and they are well connected with renters on my first day moving in the employee walk me to my door to make sure every thing was good

Tersur
3 months ago
Maintenance request take forever and a day. I put in a request for my air filter to get changed and it has been close to or over 2 wks. Does anyone even check the online portal?