Seven Luxury Apartments

4.3

4.3

1 star
It sucks that we pay so much and yet things keep breaking such as the hot tub. It doesn’t feel like the apartment complex cares for their people who live here
I love the area it’s beautiful! I like the new remodeling and the residents are very nice! Friendly people and friendly staff in front office!
Seven apartments is in an amazing location, has an incredible amazing staff that was so helpful to work with, and its complex itself is unbelievable.❤️
This place is amazing! It's well kept and feels like a resort style living! Alex was very welcoming when my wife and I came in, he made the hole move in process simple for us!!!
Not the worst place I’ve lived but not the best either. Management could use some work, there is differing answers on questions depending on who you talk to and the wrong things are focused on. Also this update to the painting has gone on way too long, all buildings are half done at this point and it looks horrible.
My move was very last minute. The staff was patient and quick in answering all of my questions. My move was very fluid and stress free.
I love it is just the dog pee on the rocks and stair is horrible but everything else is good the office personal are really nice and maintenance
We’ve been enjoying our first couple of months here. For the most part the community is pretty clean. One of the best amenities are the outside grills!
Clean and very friendly staff that are willing and makes sure all your needs are taking care of in a very fast manner and very easy talk to
We have had some issues with parking and amenities being closed all the time. But other than that they are a pretty decent community and the fact that the pool and hot tub are open 24 hours is really nice.