Seven Springs Apartments

4.6

4.6

I love taking my walks around the clubhouse even in the winter time. The scenery is so beautiful. I hope we are getting a new coffee machine soon!
Beautiful green space, with plenty of walking paths and outdoor amenities. Spacious townhouse unit offers lots of room to spread out. Property is well maintained.
As a new resident of approximately 7 weeks, I have found living here most enjoyable. Staff great, residents friendly and nice. So far so good!
Great location, management and maintenance team. Friendly neighbors. Very clean and well maintained. I would recommend Seven Springs to anyone looking to move to the Boston area.
We just moved to Seven Springs Apartment. Carey DiPerri helped us with the leasing formalities. She was super pleasant. The leasing office staff are extremely efficient and kind. We can highly recommend the community if you want to live in an amazing location that is minutes from i95 and MassTurpike. The apartments are in great condition and very spacious.
Seven Springs has been a beautiful first apartment with lots of space and nice scenery! Everything is clean and well run, and the neighbors are great!
We love the environment here! The apartment is nice and the view is great. We usually walk around the apartment every day and really enjoy living here.
Maintenance is great. My place is great! It would be helpful if snow removal happened right after a snow storm. The snow takes up space. Parking lot can be very icy at times.
Seven springs has many friendly staff, nice amenities and those few issues which have popped up have been handled quickly and professionally.
Really enjoy the amount of space that our apartment has. Also our community always looks nice and clean! The one star off is due to an issue that's being taken care of but otherwise it's been good!