Seven Springs Apartments

4.6

4.6

The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful. The complex is clean and well maintained. I haven’t had the time to see the rest of the complex.
I just moved to US and i decided to live in seven springs. I chosen this complex due to the excellent location and close to most of the supermarkets, shopping mall, pharmacies, hospital, and the highway. in addition, very supportive management and maintenance teams, and very clean facilities.
The leasing office staff are really helpful. The community is well managed and quite a safe space to live for all ages(kids, seniors, working classes, families). The maintenance team is awesome, knowing them long enough, and really trust their work and timely response.
Very great experience and highly recommend it. The staff is friendly and helpful. The community is quite and I feel happy to live for four years now.
I love walking around Seven Springs. The scenery is so beautiful even during the winter months. I’m looking forward to visiting the pool this summer.
In the town, in my opinion, everything is going well and there is only one case that I hope they will find an idea to eliminate, and that is the bad smell of garbage in the corridors, and of course in the side elevator, the reason is that the garbage place is close to the elevator. Thank you.
I love living here. It's a beautiful community with scenic landscaping surrounded by conservation land. The neighbors are friendly and the staff is too.
The garden is always so nice, and neighbors are very nice, too! Last month, I transferred my apartment, the office help me a lot. They give me few days to move my staff, and make everything is easier for me. I thank their maintenance, they are always help me very quick and good. I like to stay here all the way.
I am extremely happy we made the decision to move here! Our townhouse apartment is spacious and comfortable. The staff has been incredibly pleasant and helpful. If there is ever anything we need handled or have questions, they are always eager to help!
The building and the surrounding areas are kept clean and well maintained. The condo complex offers multiple activities on a monthly basis that you can participate in.