Nice neighbors, quiet surroundings, and a ton of great shops nearby. Great place to live. Just coming out of summer, the pool was a hot spot! Never over packed and grills always available for use.

Great location close to everything. Clean and modern apartment. The staff is great. They make moving an easy experience. They are on top of maintenance issue.

I love the people that live around us as well as the management. I have never had a problem with rent and all maintance requests have been done quickly and effectively.

So far I like the community. Everything is so nearby!!! If I need anything I can literally just walk to it. They 24 hour fitness center is super nice too!

It has been pretty good so far, the staff have been very helpful and seem enthusiastic in their work. I did however interact with a rather unfriendly person in the community.

So far so good everyone is extremely on top of things and has been willing to help with anything we have asked! The only overall thing that has been the slightest bit of trouble it finding parking at night! We hope we can find a way to keep people out of our spots

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Great customer service from all staff especially Ana Hidalgo, love the upgraded apt and community features. Staff made the process stress free and were very patient in answering all questions.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

This is amazing property and I really enjoy the quiet area and the amenities as well as the cleanliness of the property. I would definitely recommend this place

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We recently renewed our lease and were very pleased that the rate was not dramatically increased on us. Every property in the past has tried to increase our rent more than what we considered to be a reasonable amount.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love my updated apartment, and the complex has a great club house and pools. It is the best priced apartments in our area for the quality of living

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Leasing office was fantastic throughout the whole process. Upon move in date we had some minor problems but Maintenance was out in a couple of minutes with a smile and fixed the problem.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I like all the things at the Seven West at the Trails, 1) Excellent employees services - warmly welcome & explained patiently all my questions 2) location of the apartment is perfectly comfortable & convenient for whole family.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Leasing staff was amazing! They are so sweet and extremely helpful! And the maintenance team was awesome too! We had a leak coming from our sink on move in day and they came in right away and fixed it!!!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I thoroughly love the location of the complex and the walk ability of the area. My particular apartment feels more like a condo since I have my own staircase and it makes it feel much more personal.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

There have been renovators working on the apartment above ours since the day we have moved in and have been very inconsiderate with their noise making. We made a noise complaint with the front office but nothing has changed.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We absolutely love living here! Maintenance is done in a timely fashion and the amenities are top of the line! There is nothing I can complain about!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

These apartments are awesome. Really clean and updated the pool and 24 hour gym are a huge plus all the amenities are great. To top it all off the staff are all amazing and super nice people. Love it!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We’ve been here since 2016... it has been a nice stay so far. Quiet community. Stores and restaurants within walking distance. People are friendly in general.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Perfect place to live, I would recommend it to all my friends and family. Great service by the management and we are very happy to live here

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Best place I have personally lived in,in 26 years!!great and friendly staff!! beautiful complex and alot of things to do in the area!!very beautiful apartments,dog friendly,people friendly,also great pool and gym..I highly recommend 7west to anyone!!thank you!!

I am in a renovated 2br 2ba apartment on the ground floor. It is absolutely beautiful! The grounds are fantastic, the accommodations and staff are wonderful, and we got a great deal! Took off a star because the walls are thin and I can hear every step the person above me makes, including any coughs.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It is a great place to be at. My only complaint would be the parking is difficult to find do using the later hours. But it is beautiful with great people around. I look forward to moving into another unit when my lease is up

Nice place. Good staff. Clean complex. I’ve been here for 12 months now and definitely plan to renew our lease. Haven’t had any problems at all!

Seven west is the best apartment complex I’ve lived in. Everyone that I have encountered, whether it be staff or residents, are all friendly.

Love the way the staff is very friendly and very understanding. Would 100% recommend to others to live here. Neighbors are very friendly as well.