Absolutely gorgeous layout of the complex, with so many handy day to day stores no more than .5 miles away. I don’t see myself leaving for awhile.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I just moved in over the weekend and I absolutely love this property. Everyone in the office has really made this process so easy, I can't thank them enough.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We just moved in over the weekend. It was pretty much as smooth as it could be. We were missing blinds on our living room window and was fixed promptly at move in. I lived here long time ago, decided to come back. The grounds are clean and quiet. The office staff is friendly as well as maintenance staff. So far so good!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

So far it has been a great experience! We have been here a week as when we made a quick request to maintenance, they were there in hours, feels both safe and quiet

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I have had a good experience here. Someone is always easy to contact if necessary, maintenance is quick to respond to requests, and the location and amenities are great.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Best complex I have lived in so far. Have never had a major problem. However it was frustrating when the trash compactor wasn’t working for like two weeks.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It’s been 7 months living at Seven West and I still don’t have any complaints. Friendly staff, clean parking lots, quiet environment and awesome Location.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Very clean. Grounds keepers are always on it ! They are always kind and competent at the office. Very quiet during sleeping hours. Dog friendly is a huge incentive to live here. Always well maintained. The grounds are groomed vey nicely. When something needs attention it is fixed promptly. All in all....a nice place to live. Have recommended it to friends ! Feels safe and friendly.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Overall pretty good. Great neighborhood. The only complaint I have is the loud remodeling. Everyone around is very friendly. Maintenance is pretty on the ball as well

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Very quiet, peaceful neighborhood. Staff is very quick to responding to your needs and very sweet. I just moved in not too long ago and so far everyone has been nice around me.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Is has been good living here for the last 6 months, the staff is very nice and helpful. Each of the two times i needed maintenance help they were over either later the day or the next.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love my appartment. It's on the floor I wanted and it has the number of bedrooms I need. It is real quiet with some noise here or there from the dog park and neighbors. The only complaint I have is the parking if I didn't get a garage or a parking spot i would have a hard time parking on the days i work

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Everyone has been extremely friendly. The staff have been helpful and accommodating which made the move in process smooth and enjoyable. Being next to the trails is an added bonus

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Nice place to live with nice neighbors and leasing staff. Situated by Very busy street scholls ferry road which my cause a little noise on some nights

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I like the community, nice and quiet. The always upgrade everything outside here, and it’s just nice living here. I love the pools and gym out here. The only thing i don’t like is not enough space for parking, and always hard to find a parking space

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Just moved in but loving it so far. I’m really looking forward to taking advantage of the amenities such as the two pools and workout facilities.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Any issues we have they take care of quickly, amenities are great, staff is friendly, and grounds are maintained well. The unit we have is updated and has nice finishes inside; very happy to be at this pet friendly place.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It’s been pretty peaceful here! This apartment complex is much better than my previous place. I always enjoy how nice the office people are!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Repairs are quick. Quiet community near shopping strips and grocery stores. Walking path nearby. Full size washer dryer. Near bus lines. Workout room clean.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Nice neighbors, quiet surroundings, and a ton of great shops nearby. Great place to live. Just coming out of summer, the pool was a hot spot! Never over packed and grills always available for use.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Great location close to everything. Clean and modern apartment. The staff is great. They make moving an easy experience. They are on top of maintenance issue.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love the people that live around us as well as the management. I have never had a problem with rent and all maintance requests have been done quickly and effectively.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

So far I like the community. Everything is so nearby!!! If I need anything I can literally just walk to it. They 24 hour fitness center is super nice too!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It has been pretty good so far, the staff have been very helpful and seem enthusiastic in their work. I did however interact with a rather unfriendly person in the community.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

So far so good everyone is extremely on top of things and has been willing to help with anything we have asked! The only overall thing that has been the slightest bit of trouble it finding parking at night! We hope we can find a way to keep people out of our spots