Seven West at The Trails

4.2

4.2

I love it here! Staff is nice, clean places, organized management. I highly recommend this place! Great location. Thanks 7W team, I tally like it here.
It’s been a very nice stay. Location is awesome next to everything you could need. Wishing we had the hot tub available but still nice amenities. Thank you!
I love living here, this is my first time in Beaverton, OR and Seven West has made the experience so wonderful. Seven West has the most kindest customer service I’ve ever had, they have been awesome throughout this entire COVID-19 pandemic.
So far so good! We moved here on December 30, 2020 from Phoenix, Arizona. Diana has been super helpful to us as we got settled in. Maintenance has been quick to fix the things that needed to be fixed. Grounds are beautiful. Everything is exactly as we had hoped. We are loving the Pacific Northwest and Seven West!
Nice, quiet community. Maintenance and office team are on top of things. My only complaint is the micro sized stack washer/dryer..... it’s older than the building and can only hold one days clothes at a time. I am very happy I moved here, location, location, location!
Great, just issues with the semi-frequent marijuana and cigarette smoke from neighbors. Other than that I love the place! The best run apartment community I've ever lived in, thanks management and maintenance!
Very nice place to come home to, parking needs some improvement but overall not bad. Pet friendly and accommodating, service animals approved.
Living here is such a great experience! Neighbors are welcoming and kind, I have never felt unsafe while living here. Quiet neighborhood with wonderful people
I love living at Seven West. I always feel safe around the complex. I love how friendly everyone is. I also love the location living across from so many places I go to frequently.
My maintenance requests are always done in a timely manner. The staff is very courteous. The parking for visitors isn’t as abundant as I like.