So far we love it. The location is perfect. Parking is near impossible to find. The unit itself has everything we were looking for. The neighbors are friendly and the grounds are well maintained.

Staff is friendly, as are my neighbors. I work quite a bit but when I am home, its peaceful and quiet. I love hearing the birds waking up and the weeping willow trees are beautiful. Gym is up to date and large. Excited to try the pools and clubhouse out.

Thankful for the long notice before community events. I also appreciate the care taken on the premises. From the prompt repacking and the new mail center for packages.

One week in and seems like a nice place so far. Neighbors are pretty quiet Andrew maintenance is relatively responsive and available parking exists.

The overall application and tour was great! Theresa helped us put a lot and let a great tour. The office staff have been extremely friendly and quick to help with all of our needs.

I have been with this community for about 3 years now and my experience has been great! Especially over the last two years there have been many improvements that make this community a home.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Unit is spacious but in need of updates. Amenities look good. Some inaccurate information presented during your but not a big deal. Staff seem very friendly.

Great location, friendly neighborhoods, plenty to do both inside the complex and out. Parking can be a little challenging. I feel safe wherever i go.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love my apartment and the staff are really friendly. The location is great, you have everything you need with in minutes of driving or walking.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Moved to the apartment about 3 months ago and I so love it. I only hard to search for apartments when I was still in California online and when I saw this I was so positive about it and even when my husband came to check it out, the pictures online where the same and new. Updated appliances and beautiful wood floor. My husband and I love it. The staffs at the leasing office are always there to help answer your questions and fix whatever is not right. Great place to live as it it accessible to stores around.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Seven west has been extremely helpful in figuring out amenities issues. Also the neighborhood is full of respectful people that all want to meet each other! I noticed seven west is also doing renovations which I think will add to the character of this complex

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Really love it! The place is beautiful and everyone is so incredibly friendly! The staff has been so kind and informative and helpful! Glad to live here!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

We have lived in this community for a month so far and it feels so much like home. The office staff is kind, accommodating and helpful. The amenities (gym, pool, playground) are well-kept and maintained. I really love living here so far!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

The people the run the office are so sweet and accommodating. It is a beautiful complex that provides accommodation for every day such as a gym and walking trails.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Great people, great neighborhood, nice amenities, and serene atmosphere! The people here are accommodating and so easy to work with. There’s tons to do in the area too!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I have a good experience with Seven West. Not really happy with electrical issue with garage door, but we can deal with it if it’s going to be fix soon like they said. Otherwise nice stuff and property management. Always helpful.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Not terrible but you dont really get what you pay for compared to other nearby apartments.the apartments are 'faux nice' where at first I was impressed but now see it was all a cheap renovation

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

The apartments here are spacious. It is a really great price for all the amenities included. However it seems like the communication between front office to maintenance isn't the best or maybe the front office to the tenants. The dog park needs to be maintained a bit better, there are rather big holes that never get filled and dog poop that doesn't get picked up.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Ana was very nice through all the move in stuff. She was also nice when someone said I didnt clean up after my dog...that I don't have. Scared me at first but then we laughed about it.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

The apartment complex in terms of the staff is the best I've ever experienced. They are beyond kind, compassionate and are very responsive. No one typically enjoys their landlords, but these folks are absolutely amazing. As for the complex/apartment itself, the walls are veryyyy thin. I can hear every step my upstairs neighbors make. Parking also isn't good, but luckily carports are cheap. The interior is gorgeous though and the layout is great.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Great staff, great environment. Also very good location that easy to travel to every destinations. Tried the spa in early Apr, really awesome.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Just moved in so far so good, just don’t like that the trash is so far away from my apartment that i have to drive there to drop my trash off.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Our apartment is great and I love that it is walking distance from Progress Ridge. Also, the monthly community parties are awesome! I have 4 stars because all of our kitchen and bathroom drawers are very squeaky and maintenance prior to us moving in after the last resident left was mediocre.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It’s a really great and beautiful apartment complex, my little family and I feel safe living here. The office staff is always so sweet and friendly. The only down side to the living experience here, is having to have one garbage can far from the complex, to the point where we have to put our trash in our cars, and drive to throw it away.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Very clean and cute apartment complex with great ammenities. Some issues with parking and keys but other than that haven’t had any major problems here. Friendly staff