Not terrible but you dont really get what you pay for compared to other nearby apartments.the apartments are 'faux nice' where at first I was impressed but now see it was all a cheap renovation

The apartments here are spacious. It is a really great price for all the amenities included. However it seems like the communication between front office to maintenance isn't the best or maybe the front office to the tenants. The dog park needs to be maintained a bit better, there are rather big holes that never get filled and dog poop that doesn't get picked up.

Ana was very nice through all the move in stuff. She was also nice when someone said I didnt clean up after my dog...that I don't have. Scared me at first but then we laughed about it.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

The apartment complex in terms of the staff is the best I've ever experienced. They are beyond kind, compassionate and are very responsive. No one typically enjoys their landlords, but these folks are absolutely amazing. As for the complex/apartment itself, the walls are veryyyy thin. I can hear every step my upstairs neighbors make. Parking also isn't good, but luckily carports are cheap. The interior is gorgeous though and the layout is great.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Great staff, great environment. Also very good location that easy to travel to every destinations. Tried the spa in early Apr, really awesome.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Just moved in so far so good, just don’t like that the trash is so far away from my apartment that i have to drive there to drop my trash off.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Our apartment is great and I love that it is walking distance from Progress Ridge. Also, the monthly community parties are awesome! I have 4 stars because all of our kitchen and bathroom drawers are very squeaky and maintenance prior to us moving in after the last resident left was mediocre.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

It’s a really great and beautiful apartment complex, my little family and I feel safe living here. The office staff is always so sweet and friendly. The only down side to the living experience here, is having to have one garbage can far from the complex, to the point where we have to put our trash in our cars, and drive to throw it away.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Very clean and cute apartment complex with great ammenities. Some issues with parking and keys but other than that haven’t had any major problems here. Friendly staff

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

My resident experience so far has been amazing! Only downfall is the limited parking , I hate having to drive around looking for parking when I am a resident here and I should have a parking spot near my apartment

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I absolutely love living here at seven west! From the folks in the office to the great location, I have really enjoyed living here and plan to stay for awhile. I especially love the sense of community here.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Excellent location, every store I had near my previous home is here and more. Beautiful entry when driving up to the complex, gorgeous interior and lots of parking. Moving in was a pain on my end and Kat did everything she could to help me and explain the whole process over email while I was still in my old city. Great experience so far!!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Been a great experience so far! Staff are all friendly and helpful, complex is beautiful and has many great amenities. Lots available within close walking distance.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

So far, I have enjoyed my stay here at Seven West. It is a beautiful community that is usually quiet. I love the location. I also appreciate the help I get from maintenance. When I have an issue they are quick to address it.

Very nice and quiet community. Staff is really friendly. The appliances in the renovated units are nice and kinda gives it a modern feel. My only complain is the water pressure in the shower but so far so good!!

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I have loved living at seven west apartments. The staff are so attentive and are always ready to help and see any questions that I may have.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I haven't had any problems so far. I had some minor issues I needed fixed and they were done quickly. The area is great because it's so close to progress ridge and to the murray hill shopping center.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Just moved in a couple days ago. So far everything seems great. The people in the leasing office are a million times nicer than my old complex

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

So far so good, just moved in. The amenities are great for the price of rent. The apartment is semi renovated (new floors older appliances).

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Just finished moving in and have to say the 7 west staff made the process very simple and painless. The paperwork wasn't extensive and staff were quick and helpful when we had questions.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Application process was simple and easy, very friendly individuals that helped. Made moving in quick and painless! Location is amazing, super close to everything you need and parking is decent.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Very nice apartments and management so far. It is kind of ridiculous that you have to buy a parking spot otherwise you won't find parking, and you have to pay for your own water which should be included for a flat rate in my opinion. Overall very clean grounds and updated apartment appliances with nice amenities such as gym, pool, hot tub, clubhouse.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love the staff, they are always very friendly and helpful with any questions or concerns that I have regarding my apartment. I feel confident knowing I can approch them with any questions I have.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love this community and everything it has to offer! The amenities here are great! The staff is awesome! The people in the office are very understanding and helpful.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

When we moved from an apartment complex down the road the process that was tedious for us before was a breeeze at seven west and the staff was so kind and helpful in the leasing process!