Seven West at The Trails

4.2

4.2

terrible. i cant update my profile pic... there is nothing here that is community.. i have some items that i'm willing to give away free to a neighbor, but ... can i do anything like that? nope... this site is a complete waste of time. its not about our community. its about you. rewards are useless motivators. and to do what? Sorry - this is a disastrous fail. i think i'll build my own variant that is actually useful to residents of a community. and yes, I'm a one man wrecking crew software architect... i can build the equivalent of this in about a month. alone. good luck. hahah! rating must have a value... you mean i cant put in zero?? :)
We just moved in on Sunday and we’re told that our apartment had been checked . This obviously wasn’t true as the first time we turned on our heater it set the smoke alarm off . Next came the stove that wouldn’t turn off all the way that was radiating heat all night . We were told it would be fixed today but then advised it can take up To a week for them to order new parts. These seem like things could have been checked prior to having new residents move in to a unit.
The pools are closed here, which doesn’t make any sense, because other pools are opened. Not a good place to live honesty. Also, the gym and club house is closed by 6pm, also doesn’t make any sense...
Horribly disorganized and slow to get anything done. Constantly lose or misplace important documents. Never call back. Assigned same parking spot to two different people. Etc.
This place has been going downhill for years. Every year rent gets higher, every year customer service gets worse. There is nothing special about this place but they charge you like it is.
I have been lived in the seven west apartment for more than 3 yrs and I am not happy with the management team. The whole atmosphere from management is unprofessional and unorganized. ......Sorry!
1 star
The only reason this is even getting a star is because Ana at the front desk has been extremely accommodating to my move out. I was tricked and lied to by other staff, maintenance came to do work and left my bathroom disgusting and my dog terrified so I could never get necessary maintenance done for over 3 years out of the 4 I have lived here due to conflicting schedules because I needed to be home for me to feel comfortable for them to come in my apartment without making a mess, ignoring the problem or traumatizing my dog and even when I did make requests they never came to fix it. I’ve had a broken dryer for 9 months now because of this. I have an issue with not receiving emails from the office about important things and an issue of being harassed by an office employee on a golf cart who got way to close to me for my comfort. Ive also had office staff violate my privacy by talking about my financial situation with another tenant. If there were more characters allowed I would write it
1 star
Been complaining about my neighbor smoking for 4 months now with nothing being done. Trash is often overflowing and disgusting which is ridiculous since we pay for it separately. Grounds are pretty nice but they are littered with people smoking so that takes away a lot of the appeal. With how expensive these apartments are it would be nice if I could ever find parking or if my apartment did reek like cigarettes if I open my window, I kind of wish we had moved somewhere else.
1 star
The parking sucks and people been Breaking into garages and peoples cars and apartments. And it’s to much money a month. They should have assigned parking instead of paying for parking spots
1 star
Slow response time on service/maintenance requests. Poor service. They were trying to fix a bathroom outlet and had to mess up the other outlets particularly the masters bedroom. Now the on/off switch no longer works. Also nonaction when reported to security a stalled vehicle in the middle of the road.