Seven West at The Trails

This place has been going downhill for years. Every year rent gets higher, every year customer service gets worse. There is nothing special about this place but they charge you like it is.
Horribly disorganized and slow to get anything done. Constantly lose or misplace important documents. Never call back. Assigned same parking spot to two different people. Etc.
terrible. i cant update my profile pic... there is nothing here that is community.. i have some items that i'm willing to give away free to a neighbor, but ... can i do anything like that? nope... this site is a complete waste of time. its not about our community. its about you. rewards are useless motivators. and to do what? Sorry - this is a disastrous fail. i think i'll build my own variant that is actually useful to residents of a community. and yes, I'm a one man wrecking crew software architect... i can build the equivalent of this in about a month. alone. good luck. hahah! rating must have a value... you mean i cant put in zero?? :)
1 star
Been complaining about my neighbor smoking for 4 months now with nothing being done. Trash is often overflowing and disgusting which is ridiculous since we pay for it separately. Grounds are pretty nice but they are littered with people smoking so that takes away a lot of the appeal. With how expensive these apartments are it would be nice if I could ever find parking or if my apartment did reek like cigarettes if I open my window, I kind of wish we had moved somewhere else.
1 star
We moved in to our apartment back in December. Since then we’ve had several issues with our neighbors that I have brought to the offices attention and they have done nothing to help or assist. For four months, nearly every single night, we’re woken up around 2am when she gets home from working at a bar by the yelling and cussing of her having sex. It’s so embarrassing to have to hear that I’ve Had to leave my bedroom because I couldn’t listen anymore. Not only that they but they bring friends over and party till late in the night. When I approched the office about this issue and asked if we could transfer to a different open apartment I was told that’ll would be breaking our lease and we’d have to pay the $1850 to do so then reapply and pay a new deposit. I was spoken to as though I was less than the people in the office and I feel like they literally don’t care about their tenants in anyway. I’d love for them to live in our place and have to listen to this every night. The lack of sleep that we’re getting has cause us to miss work and has thrown off our entire sleep schedule. It’s a shame that we picked 7 west and we can’t wait to get out of our current apartment. I would NEVER recommend anyone to live here.
1 star
Parking sucks around here. People take your assigned sports and you can’t tow them unless the office does it for you, I get so sick of picking up people’s dog poop next to my door, we have had multiple floods in our house, the heaters need to be upgraded because they don’t heat your house, the fireplace back flows in our house from other apartments when the flute is closed and the water in my bathroom sink smells. Moving out because we are sick of living this way.
1 star
Too much smoking. Supposed to be a non-smoking community. Lots of complaints and still no changes after literally months. Disgusting. Can’t even keep our windows open.
1 star
Slow response time on service/maintenance requests. Poor service. They were trying to fix a bathroom outlet and had to mess up the other outlets particularly the masters bedroom. Now the on/off switch no longer works. Also nonaction when reported to security a stalled vehicle in the middle of the road.
1 star
Not impressed with the commuity management. They charge too much for rental of the clubhouse and they are not accommodating. If it weren't for the price of my apartment I wouldn't live here because of them.
Up until 3 weeks ago we loved our living space. The maintenance is great, staff is wonderful. Now we have neighbors that smoke pot on their balcony every night and we have to close up our place just to breath!