This place has been going downhill for years. Every year rent gets higher, every year customer service gets worse. There is nothing special about this place but they charge you like it is.

Horribly disorganized and slow to get anything done. Constantly lose or misplace important documents. Never call back. Assigned same parking spot to two different people. Etc.

terrible. i cant update my profile pic... there is nothing here that is community.. i have some items that i'm willing to give away free to a neighbor, but ... can i do anything like that? nope... this site is a complete waste of time. its not about our community. its about you. rewards are useless motivators. and to do what? Sorry - this is a disastrous fail. i think i'll build my own variant that is actually useful to residents of a community. and yes, I'm a one man wrecking crew software architect... i can build the equivalent of this in about a month. alone. good luck. hahah! rating must have a value... you mean i cant put in zero?? :)

Been complaining about my neighbor smoking for 4 months now with nothing being done. Trash is often overflowing and disgusting which is ridiculous since we pay for it separately. Grounds are pretty nice but they are littered with people smoking so that takes away a lot of the appeal. With how expensive these apartments are it would be nice if I could ever find parking or if my apartment did reek like cigarettes if I open my window, I kind of wish we had moved somewhere else.

We moved in to our apartment back in December. Since then we’ve had several issues with our neighbors that I have brought to the offices attention and they have done nothing to help or assist. For four months, nearly every single night, we’re woken up around 2am when she gets home from working at a bar by the yelling and cussing of her having sex. It’s so embarrassing to have to hear that I’ve Had to leave my bedroom because I couldn’t listen anymore. Not only that they but they bring friends over and party till late in the night. When I approched the office about this issue and asked if we could transfer to a different open apartment I was told that’ll would be breaking our lease and we’d have to pay the $1850 to do so then reapply and pay a new deposit. I was spoken to as though I was less than the people in the office and I feel like they literally don’t care about their tenants in anyway. I’d love for them to live in our place and have to listen to this every night. The lack of sleep that we’re getting has cause us to miss work and has thrown off our entire sleep schedule. It’s a shame that we picked 7 west and we can’t wait to get out of our current apartment. I would NEVER recommend anyone to live here.

Parking sucks around here. People take your assigned sports and you can’t tow them unless the office does it for you, I get so sick of picking up people’s dog poop next to my door, we have had multiple floods in our house, the heaters need to be upgraded because they don’t heat your house, the fireplace back flows in our house from other apartments when the flute is closed and the water in my bathroom sink smells. Moving out because we are sick of living this way.

Too much smoking. Supposed to be a non-smoking community. Lots of complaints and still no changes after literally months. Disgusting. Can’t even keep our windows open.

Slow response time on service/maintenance requests. Poor service. They were trying to fix a bathroom outlet and had to mess up the other outlets particularly the masters bedroom. Now the on/off switch no longer works. Also nonaction when reported to security a stalled vehicle in the middle of the road.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Not impressed with the commuity management. They charge too much for rental of the clubhouse and they are not accommodating. If it weren't for the price of my apartment I wouldn't live here because of them.

Up until 3 weeks ago we loved our living space. The maintenance is great, staff is wonderful. Now we have neighbors that smoke pot on their balcony every night and we have to close up our place just to breath!

I haven't had a great experience living in this complex when it comes to the staff. I also don't like having to pay a fee to pay my rent online. I have never encountered that with anywhere I have lived.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

Pricing is outrageous..... management strucrure is unreliable... parking is almost non existant... Manager and maintenance guys are cool tho

I wish I had better things to say but still being new to this community and not being here so much I'm quite disappointed at how many issues I'm having with management and my supposed "newly renovated" apartment an have yet to really settle in and be able to call it "home". I'm hoping this experience will better.

Love the actual apartment/building! Good pool and amenities! Terrible maintenance and management! Extreme lack of parking- car got towed due to lack of parking. Long list of complaints including loud neighbors and nothing has been done concerning the issue.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

There have been renovators working on the apartment above ours since the day we have moved in and have been very inconsiderate with their noise making. We made a noise complaint with the front office but nothing has changed.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

I love the pools here, jacuzzi, very nice gym!! Really clean apartments and taken care of! The management is very friendly. I really like the girls that work there. They are fast at answering my questions, fixing the problems that I had faced living in this apartment.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

When's the last time the sauna and hot tub were open? Isn't it about time to play "where's the leasing office" again? 20% rent hikes every year add excitement to the boring task of finding housing. My washer leaks water on the floor half the time, my maintenance request was ignored. Property has had something like five owners in less than four years.

It was appealing when we moved in 5yrs ago but management and ownership has changed so many times since then. The place is looking shabby on the outside and we have an older unit without all the upgrades so we feel like we ate paying more but not getting anything more for our money. Too much trash all the time and I don't know what maintenance crew does.

Parsam is a detriment to the community and unprofessional. He and the rest of the staff are unreliable and do not return communication. Ever since Avenue 5 management took over, this community has been nothing but frustrating to deal with. Very unhappy with new management and team.

Not terrible but you dont really get what you pay for compared to other nearby apartments.the apartments are 'faux nice' where at first I was impressed but now see it was all a cheap renovation

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

My experience here has not been good. I was lied to by staff about many things moving in, did not get a lot of the things I was promised, and have had issue upon issue with the complex

Worst apartment I’ve lived in as far as management goes. Other than that, the parking sucks, and the gym could use better equipment. The response time sucks for complaints as well.

Reply from Seven West at The Trails

They never return phone calls, you have to go there to get anything. Management is completely rude. And parking is horrible, you have to pay

Toilet hasn't gotten fixed correctly, ceiling fan leaks water, website is hard to navigate, management is unorganzied, management is very friendly, neighbors are friendly

Communication is lacking as well as organization in the office. I never ever get calls returned back and if I stop in they act as if they have no clue what is going on.