Seven07

4.3

4.3

Yogesh
Seven07 offered many amenities and a wonderful community. I loved the basketball rooms and the gym, which I used regularly. The only problem was the lack of hot water, but otherwise, the experience was great!
Sreyas
I love the staff here! Always on top of things and thorough. Lofts54 is a great place to live; not that far from campus and the courtyard/rooftop is my favorite part.I love the staff here! Always on top of things and thorough. Lofts54 is a great place to live; not that far from campus and the courtyard/rooftop is my favorite part.I love the staff here! Always on top of things and thorough. Lofts54 is a great place to live; not that far from campus and the courtyard/rooftop is my favorite part.
Amrith
Overall, a solid experience at this apartment. Generally, I felt comfortable and if I need help with any maintenance issue, it is resolved in a relatively timely manner.
Arya
Great experience with customer service. They were super helpful and gave us a useful tour. we decided to sign with this company and it was a super easy process
Julieth
Seven07 has great amenities! From the pool to the gym. There is always something to do. The amenities are always clean and functioning. This is a great place to live!
Vanessa
A little upset about no hot water and no answer for that. I think that if you are going to charge students who need to live near campus such high rent, then you should understand that we struggle to pay rent and would like these basic human needs.
Verified Resident
living at seven07 has been very problematic this year. we were not compensated for our lack of hot water during a frozen week in winter and unstable water temperatures for several days after. additionally, maintenance workers often barge in to our rooms without waiting for the resident to respond, which is very uncomfortable since we could be changing or showering. cleaning services in the common areas have been cancelled, allowing for trash to build up and vomit to sit for days before being cleared. security at night is also practically nonexistent.
Meera
The month of February and March were beyond disappointing, stopped recommending this place to friends! Constantly dismissing all of our concerns.
Katherine
about 2 months ago
1 star
Honestly, it has not been great. We have had issues with our water all year and have asked maintenance to help us fix it and we have not had it fixed. Then the entire building lost hot water and they finally addressed the issue. But every time maintenance comes in now (which is a lot because the building always tells us they haven’t finished fixing our water even though they come in like once a month to “fix it”) they leave all our lights on and the dry wall gets messed up. Really irritating especially since we pay almost $900 a month for this.
Amy
about 2 months ago
It is a frustrating complex to live at. Overall nice, but not having hot water for a month and the wifi being down at least once a week, I mean come on.