Seven07

4.4

4.4

I think this place has made my college experience much better! Having friends over is easier, amenities are nice, and overall a good atmosphere. My only problems are the view is just facing another building, so we get no sunlight. And i just dont like cooking so much for myself :)
Apartment is great, not to mention the management team here, they're helpful and friendly. However, rooms can be cleaned a bit better before new residents move in. Also, the gym and basketball courts are filled with outsiders at most times, filling the recreational area and not allowing residents to use it at times.
I love it here!! Everyone is so friendly and the staff is so friendly and helpful!! The amenities are an amazing perk. It’s so nice have access to a pool and just be able to enjoy the outside.
The only thing I don't like is the noise from the basketball courts because the hours are not enforced at night. This can make it hard to sleep as it gets very loud.
So far my experience has been good. The only issue I have had is that you can hear the people upstairs very clearly and it is really annoying.
I love this apartment! The amenities include everything a student could want and the staff are very friendly. Looking forward to the rest of the year in this building!
I’ve enjoyed living here so far! It’s close to campus and is usually very clean which I appreciate. There was a problem with the fire alarms early in the year, but that seems to have been resolved.
Buyer beware. This is not a reputable website. The company's (Apartments.com) only goal is to assist the owner in renting their units, and has no regard for potential tenants who want honest information that the rental companies themselves will not provide. In other words, only positive reviews are allowed, any negative will be deleted so you cannot trust what you are reading. I'd recommend Zillow which we are now using.
I love Seven07! Everyone I have met here is super nice and the staff is always willing to help. They also respond quickly to emails when I have questions and concerns. LOVE IT HERE!
I feel it is a very friendly environment and the amenities only add to it. I loved the furniture that was provided, especially the couch with USB points.