Seven07

I would say the experience was great. Good staff. I like the design and everything. Sometimes the alarm would be annoying but other than that, it rocks
Great community and amenities. The location is more than perfect for grabbing a bite to eat, walking to class, going to bars, and much more!
Great!! Love the amenities and clean sleek interior design of the building and units. Location right next to Green Street is also very convenient.
easy to access, clean apartment, simple and neat design, a lot of amenities, swimming pool, no maintenance problems, hallway like a hotel. 5 star
It’s been great to live in seven07, with all my friends. I can’t wait to move in for real. It’ll be like a dream because dorms are horrible.
Good overall experience! The staff is very kind and helpful, the amenities are very nice, and the location is great! It is a wonderful place to live.
I spend most a team in 1008, which is amazing place. Nice roommates and big room. It’s nice for party, even the soundproof is not that good.
Love the atmosphere. Complex is very nice and fun. Love the staff and residents. I can not wait to live there next fall and use all their amenities.
Like a good neighbor, seven07 is there. Sometimes the key fob in the elevator dont work (yes im using the blue one), and for 3 day of my stay I had no hot water. Apart from that love the place, staff and location.
I love living at Seven07! Brand new building and great place to call home. The gym in the building is my favorite amenity and it is nice to have a pool deck to lay out on as well.