Seven07

I love this place! The amenities are a great addition; I love being able to work out and study in my building. The size of the units are very spacious. The pet friendly aspect is also great because i love animals.
I really enjoy living here because the amenities are so nice and the other people in the building are welcoming. I wish that the building would host more events for people to get to know one another because other buildings hold food events and I think that it’s a good way for people to be able to interact with one another.
I wouldn’t say there is a whole lot of exposure I’ve had this semester due to COVID. Hopefully in the feature I can have a chance to connect with others.
Seven07 is a great place to live! The unit is wonderful, with modern and comfortable furnishings. The convenience of being located in the heart of campus is great, even in the middle of a pandemic.
love the positive community! the staff and residents are so friendly. living at Seven07 makes me so excited to continue my senior year! i love this apartment
Love it here! Even though all the amenities have been shut down because of covid, the staff makes it so you can't even tell. They hold events like Halloween door decorating that are a lot of fun
overall the location is good and the building is nice. But I lived here mainly for the amenities and since those are all closed now I have not been too satisfied. The gym and study rooms should be able to safely open back up.
Love living here aside from the closed amenities due to covid. Not happy with how small our living room and kitchen area is compared to other apartment units, but overall still a great place to be
Great place to live. Building mangement and staff actually care about and like the residents. Great amenities and apartment unit is the best of the best. I would recomend that anyone live here. The people that live here too are awesome!
The apartment is pretty clean and well maintained. The staff are sometimes helpful. However, the fire alarm in the building goes off every few weeks.