Shadow Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
So quiet and calm. Have had no problems with my apartment and i am always assured that maintenance is a click away from my finger for any immediate repairs 🥳

Jacqueline
Hello guys I love living here and all that comes with it. But we were told our front area would be power wash and it really needs it. I understand alot has to be done but this would make our living experience even greater with a clean front area. Please and thanks guys. I love that you all listen to us

Kimyaret
Living experience here is great...love how close to shops and stores. The office and workers maintain the area well and best of their ability. If I had a bad thing to say it would be the bugs but other than that happy with things.

Angelita
My experience upon arrival was very good because they treated me as if I were already part of this community and I thank Emily for helping me find an apt for myself and my children.

Emeli
We love the space that the apartment have it has a lot of room and we love that there’s a lot of space for the kids to be outside and it’s very quiet at night

Verified Resident
Leasing office is very helpful and are willing to resolve any issue that comes across them especially Ms. Karen!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KAREN AND NERI ❤️

Kenya
about 2 months ago
I really love how they communicate with their residents and the living space is amazing. Just from the application process to getting the amenities that we need they have been truly helpful

Jacqueline
about 2 months ago
Yes I have enjoyed living here just wish were more parking fo guests when visiting. And I hope time will come for you guys to power wash our front area. It would look so much nicer. Its a wonderful place to live and would be better when those things are done. I understand that u guys have a lot of things to do on the complex and really appreciated. Thanks for your time

Jassmine
about 2 months ago
Everything is considered breaking the lease, not enough parking, pool has never been open in the 3 years we've been here, residents leave trash everywhere since there is not enough trash cans, pest problems.

Kimyaret
2 months ago
The experience living here has been enjoyable. So far the neighbors and staff have made it nice. The office always tries to have things like the lunch for this upcoming summer and that's great for bringing neighborhood together.