Shadow Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Mi esperiencia es excelente tengo 5 años viviendo aka y me gustan mucho los apartamentos y los de mantenimiento son excelentes con su trabajo
Community would be better if every one played their part when it comes to disposal of garbage and collecting their pet droppings. Rental increase is Ridiculous.
Great office and maintenance always on time and friendly always promised …available parking spots throughout the night and easy access to walk your child to school and it’s gated so it really slows down cars of any from coming through
As a long time resident, I can honestly say that I am very happy living at Shadow Ridge. My apartment is spacious and clean. Maintenance is professional, knowledgeable and they address my requests very quickly. My neighbors are nice and quiet. I have no complaints. Shadow Ridge-a great place to raise a family, a positive and safe location and a strong and diverse community. Thanks, Shadow Ridge😃
I like that they keep up with the cleaning only thing I'd say they didn't keep up with the cleaning of the pool but overall is a good place to live at.
Muy limpio Zonas verdes Mantenimiento 👍 Tiendas sercanas Muy agusto Con el area Nos encanta Shadow Ridge Apartamentos.. Excelente
They are really nice to live it has a big place were kids can play and its comfortable.The office services are really nice people and they are so active.
Los apartamentos están bonitos Amis hijos les encanta. Porque hay mucho lugar para ellos. Ami niña rose le facina que vamos a vivir la escuela está Serca . Todo está bonito.
Lo bonito es Mucho espacio para que salgan a jugar los niños por las tardes y salir a caminar o poder hacerles su fiesta de cumpleaños al aire libre
Well am not impress, I haven’t see any changes. They said they were going to follow up we some work order, and am still waiting . I hope to see some actions.