Shadow Ridge Apartments
4 stars78 Reviews

As a community, we have made it through 2020- one of the most difficult years. It’s because we are a strong community who rallied together-putting others first. I am a proud to say that my neighbors are great people and we helped each other get through by showing kindness and compassion towards one another. I am forever grateful to each and every one of them🙏🏽 May 2021 bring nothing but love, peace, joy and prosperity to all💕
I enjoy my living at Shadow Ridge. I have wonderful neighbors that are awesome. The property team do there best to keep our surroundings clean and groomed. Also, they keep us informed as to what's going on
Mi experiencia ha sido satisfactoria, me encanta el gran espacio qué hay en mi apartamento, vivo muy cómoda aunque deberían de haber más parqueos
It used to be where whenever we put a service request in, service was immediate and quick and anything that was broken would be either replaced on fixed. Now it takes awhile or it’s not replaced or fixed. Being here for a few years it’s been a great experience but with the change in management it got a little worse. Aldo the fact that there’s no visitor parking it’s annoying. There’s also no compensation for renters that pay early on rent. A lot of things that I used to see at other communities.
Como en cualquier lugar hay cosas buenas y malas Algunas cosas por mejorar en la comunidad que nosotros mismos como habitantes podemos ayudar a mejorar.
Good neighbor I tell my house, clean area and all the teams work hard to have good community. Maintenance do completely job at the time when I needed.
I’ve been here 6 almost 7 years. My experience here has been ok. The staff has been nice and treated me with kindness and respect. A couple of hiccups here or there but nothing serious, no one’s perfect.
Great place to stay and very affordable and spacious clean and staff are very helpful and friendly. Feels like one big old close knit family.
I love that it's a family friendly environment, neighbours are welcoming. Hats off to the grounds keep gentlemen, they are out before and after hours working.
With all of the uncertainty in the world right now, one thing is sure-I am very happy, safe and blessed here at Shadow Ridge. I will be even happier when things are back to normal, but until then- I will social distance, wash my hands often and wear my mask when I’m out in public. I pray that everyone has a safe and happy place to call home as I do, and know that we will get through this difficult time together.