Shadow Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

Jacqueline
about 7 hours ago
I have been here for year and I have come to love the maintenance men work skills. I also like the things done for kids and the afternoon lunches. The only thing I would change is the bugs in our apartment.

Jose
about 15 hours ago
Me gusta la tranquilidad que ofrecen los apartamentos solo una queja y es que deberian de imponer mas reglas en materia de recoleccion de basura

Juan
1 day ago
Muy bien y contento de vivir aqui. Aqui an crecido mis hijos y van cerca a la escuela y para mi es muy importante eso en mi vida gracias a dios.

Donna
Shadow Ridge is a great place to live if you are looking to be in close proximity to grocery stores, schools, malls, a place of worship and so much more. I highly recommend Shadow Ridge if you are interested in the convenience and peace of mind that it offers.

Kimyaret
I always like to pump up the maintenance men ...they do a awesome job trying to keep things fixed and clean. One thing I would like to say bad is the bugs.

Jassmine
Love how close our kids schools are. Grass is always maintained. Definitely needs more visiting parking. No issues with neighbors, they are all friendly. Overall good property.

Verified Resident
love love love shadow ridge. so kid friendly, office staff are quick to resolve any situation we have and throughout the property. i would refer my whole family to come live here if i am able to

Kenya
The residency here is amazing I love they everyone updated with anything going on in the apartments. And they help us out out lot. The community is nice and welcoming as well

Larry
I love living here in the community here at Shadow Ridge . There is little to no noise in the community and the community is pet friendly. In the apartments everyone stays to there self and looks out for each other.I never see any violence going on in the community. Community is friendly and clean.

Donna
I’ve lived here for many years. I am content, safe and blessed. My neighbors are friendly. My apartment is lovely, and I can always depend on maintenance to be quick, efficient and professional. I have nothing but good things to say about Shadow Ridge 😊