Shellbrook

4.6

4.6

Jessica
Great shellbrook staff and neighbors! Awesome place to live! The pool and clubhouse are the best. I would recommend this place to anyone! The pond is so relaxing and nice. This is the perfect location to live in Raleigh. Convenient to all of Raleigh!
Aimee
I love it here! Its so comfortable, everyone’s respectful, definitely a safe neighborhood, and we’re so close to everything when it comes to shopping or just going out. I hope I get to stay here long term.
John
The location is perfect. It is close to family, shopping, and outdoor activities. There is a large variety of wildlife on the property plus Shelley Lake and the Greenways are excellent spending time outdoors and seeing wildlife.
Kendall
We have had such a great experience in our two years of living at Shellbrook. Such a safe and welcoming community and we will truly miss it whenever we have to move on. Best decision we could have made!
Leigh Ann
I've been living in the Shellbrook community since 2018 and I absolutely love it here!! Beautiful grounds and great staff are just a few of the perks. Happy to call Shellbrook home.
Irene
It"s a beautiful complex to live in. Surrounded by many trees and many amenities. Staff and maintenance crew are always pleasant and helpful.
Jennifer
Love the property - the trees and walking area - it feels like you're living in a little forest in midtown Raleigh. Overall a great place to live.
Rachel
I am happy to be living at Shellbrook Apartments. It is a great place to live and is in a great location . I have been living at Shellbrook for over 3 years and it is a great place to live!
Kelley
I'm on my second year living here, and this place is great! It's quiet for the most part, reasonable price, and the apartment is in good shape. Very happy here!
Kayla
The staff is always so kind and courteous. Maintenance does a fantastic job. I have chosen 4 out of 5 stars due to having frequent maintenance issues in our apartment.