Shellbrook

4.6

4.6

Tamara
I recently moved into Shellbrook July 1, 2022. I am enjoying the pool, walking trails and love my renovated apartment. Excellent communication with the management team.

Jennifer
Love the peaceful neighborhood and the wonderful nature of the property. Really appreciative of maintenance taking care of my recent issues quickly.

Rita
Moved here this month and so far i am enjoying here. The ladies im the office are great. Love the smiles when you walk in. Thank you for making us feel welcome.

Lisl
I’ve been living at Shellbrook now for almost a year. A good friend of mine recommended Shellbrook to me. I moved from the hustle and bustle of NYC. Very hard to find parking, I lived in a six floor walk up, in which I lived on the sixth floor! 23 years! So you can imagine how much I am enjoying the peace and quiet, no alternate side parking rules, with plenty of parking at Shellbrook! I moved into a completely renovated Rowan apartment. I love it. Maintenance is quick to respond to any maintenance issues and I appreciate that. I expected my rent to increase according to the market rates. It did increase quite a bit for the next year. We will see what happens next year. My number one concern is safety here at Shellbrook. For myself, others and my car. I’ve heard of one incident with someone or individuals tampering with parked cars. But overall, I’m loving the Shellbrook vibe 😊👍

James
Everything has been handled in a professional manner so far I am satisfied. I also like how the property is kept clean and manicured. I would recommend this community

Leigh Ann
Shellbrook is a great place to call home. The community is top notch. Tucked away with nature yet close to everything you could possibly need.

Lydia
I just moved-in. I have to say that my experience has been nothing but amazing so far. Everyone in the office is kind and attentive. People are friendly. They wave and hold open doors. I am very much looking forward to living at Shellbrook and being part of the community!

William
Communication was great with the staff while they finish renovating my apartment. Neighborhood is nice and quiet. Plenty of events plus food trucks!

Maria
2 months living at Shellbrook and I couldn’t be happier. Lauren and Jodie make an amazing team and keep the community up to date in any changes, events and news that is important to share.

Emily
I lived with Shellbrook for ~2 years and loved it! Jodie was always wonderful to work with. Everyone I encountered was awesome, I met a lifelong friend, and had a great experience. I only moved due to buying a house - anyone who moves here is going to have a lovely experience!