Shellbrook

4.6

4.6

The people here are great! They have activities planned for everyone, even the puppies! The grounds are kept clean and ready for long walks in this great weather.
It's very peaceful and quite. All the neighbor are friendly and everyone gets along with everyone. The people that works in the office are on top of every situations and very friendly and helpful. I glad that I came to Shellbrook Apartments to live. I would recommend Shellbrook Apt. to everyone.
We recently had a leak in the apartment above us due to renovations that were being completed that in turn caused some issues with our ceiling. The team at Shellbrook made sure that the leak was repaired as soon as possible and that our ceiling was taken care of. They were very attentive to our needs and concerns and made sure everything was taken care of properly and in a timely manner. They really go above and beyond for their tenants and have excellent communication. We appreciate all their efforts always!
I’llld apartment building with water and electric issues however I really enjoy my little apartment with a great view. The staff here are exemplary
Overall, things have been great. Location is awesome, space is a great size, just generally been very pleased with living here the last year and a half!
Great community, great staff, older buildings but the rent is reasonable for the areas. Highly recommend if you have a dog. Very nice dog park and dog wash facilities
The office staff, maintenance staff, grounds and amenities deserve a 5 star rating. This review was downgraded because the overall experience is not as good as it was in the past. The biggest issue is residents who do not cleanup after their pets. Another pet peeve is residents who fill the dumpster with boxes without breaking them down. The result is the dumpster is full and garbage is dumped on the ground
Shellbrook is a pretty place to live, quiet for the most part, but still close to lots of things. I do wish there were more lights around the pond path and in the parking lots and that people could be fined for not leashing their dogs.
Shellbrook is located in the heart of Midtown. Extremely convenient to everything Raleigh has to offer. Beautiful grounds with an amazing community. Great place to call home!
Experience here is still great. The neighborhood is pretty quiet, and the amenities like the gym are awesome to use. The construction over the past couple months has kind of sucked, so I'm looking forward to when that's done, but it's understandable. I know you guys have to keep things updated. Still enjoying living here, awesome community. :)