Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

Your Maint folks on top of the line, knows what to do. Never had any issues with them. The front office is ok for now and hopefully back to full operation.
I've lived here 3 months and have had a great experience. The office staff is amazing. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and its the perfect location. Moving here was a good decision.
Very professional staff. Everyone is always willing to help with the residents concerns and is always very accommodating. This I turn makes living here extremely pleasurable
I have had a good experience. I do want to transfer to an updated apartment with energy efficient appliances. I haven’t had any major concerns with management or maintenance. The grounds for the most part are clean And well kept. So overall I am satisfied with my decision to live here and would recommend Sheridan Ocean Club.
Management has been responsive to maintenance requests and in timely manner. I feel the grounds are maintained well. Hope full amenities can be open again soon
I'm so excited about living here. The property is beautiful & so far everyone I've met that lives here is awesome! Mike Cohick, our leasing agent, is so great to work with!
We are a family of 3 and almost 4 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 And we are so happy to be here. We love nature and this community it’s exactly like we like it! The person who help us moving here is mike and he was so kind and friendly with us, he was always in touch with us letting us know everything that was going on with our application, they gave us a summer special and we are really happy living here!!
Es una comunidad muy linda, limpia, muy ordenada, y muy bien esta súper ubicación, hay tranquilidad, y mucho espacio vefdemuy contentos de vivir aquí.
Interesting so far. Staff is amazing residents are interesting. Maintence crew are great an very friendly just how you want the people coming into your private space to be.
Love the neighborhood and I visited here many times, the apartments are great size I heard nothing but good things about maintenance, I am excited just recently just became a resident 😊