Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

I am so happy I moved here. Everyone is so helpful and the location is perfect If I have a maintenance request they resolve it immediately.
Nicola and everyone else in the leasing office made me feel great. She listened to any question and concern and seemed to genuinely care. So I feel I made a great choice by moving here. Plus I'm loving the amenities that's offered over here.
Great service. Smooth process and easy move in. Area and apartment very clean. Love the pool area. Briana from front office was very helpful and nice. Thank you!
Very nice complex and friendly staff. The amenities could use an update including bike ramps to the 3rd floor apartments and a bike lane when entering and leaving the apartment complex. I would also love to see a bark park for small dogs and a separate bark park for large dogs.
We love living at Sheridan Ocean Club! The neighbors are very friendly and the staff is very professional. The amenities are amazing and maintained at a high level. The location is perfect!
Staff is friendly and quick to respond! The only issue we have had so far was with our building alarm going off. We are hoping the hours for the fitness center will be longer soon and that we can bring our friends to visit at the pool :)
Good community love that view from my apartment rental office people are very helpful they help to move here I was so surprise they didn’t in few hours all paper work
Great service and friendly community, maintenance team are servicial and ready to help you, location location 5 minutes from Hollywood beach nice
Sheridan Ocean Club is an enjoyable place to live. The walls are thin so it's easy to hear neighbors, but otherwise it's nice and clean and amenities are great. It's a gated community and close proximity to beach and major highways.
All is great here , always feels like living in a vacation resort , the only two things that i believe the management should work on which i know it must be a no but at least one reserve spot should be assigned to each apt and a little more security like a security patrol driving around at night time , i had two bikes stolen already .... thank you