Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

Es un hermoso lugar para vivir, muy tranquilo y calmado, el mantenimiento es regular y todo siempre está lindo y agradable. Las áreas comunes están siempre siendo renovadas y están en excelente estado
Simply Beautiful and a place to call🙏💕❤️🙏💕❤️Home sweet home ❤️Beautiful property and great management working diligently to maintain the health and safety for all the great residents. Thank you so much for all that you do! Tru unsung heroes ....at the most difficult times in the world with COVID-The management and staff all are working to keep us happy healthy and safe!
excellent place to move to. nicolina helped me so much while being stationed up north by walking me through the process and helping me get prepared to move in.
Great safe location!!! Wear repellent outside, could have newer finishes or appliances. You can hear everything like the neighbors walking and so on. Love that is surrounded by nature but the cats are a problem.
I have no complaints. Everything inside the complex is clean, well-maintained, and well-updated. The amenities (pools, gym, etc.) are also very nice.
I love living here and they are always doing things to keep the community nice and clean! I feel like they are always doing improvements to keep the apartments up to date.
Property is decently kept. Price is on the higher side and they raise it every year. Often an issue with overflowing dumpster by my building. Also, I put in a maintenance request (2, actually) weeks ago about a disgusting leak in my toilet causing feces water to come from the caulking of the toilet and haven’t heard one word about it.
Is the best place to live!! Quite neighborhood.Very near to the beach, with great location to take I-95. The staff are great. Pet friendly. Is really good this place!!
I love the environment & the pool & the gym & the way the grill & tables & chairs are set, the neighbors are nice too. Also gated is a plus.
We really like living here. Walls are not able to hear though. Apartment is durable. Amenities are amazing. Location is probably the best part. Love the tennis courts. Wish there was bike racks at the bottom of every building.