Its the best place to live, quiet, close to the nature and the beach. My husband and I moved here recently and we are happy to be here and enjoy this place.

Very nice place, quick maintenance staff, great amenities. Wish they had recycling available. Office staff is nice and the pool area is clean.

Great very happy living here, as we did before,making new friends, enjoying nice days with friends, making gorgeous barbacoa with family, and of course do not forget about my pet Lolita, doing amazing walks for her making new friends too.

I am not living there yet but already sign my lease will be there in the 16th. The community looks nice and clean and all the amenities I canโ€™t wait to enjoy them. Plus I close to the beach my other favorite place.

Overall is a great community. Pool and entertainment areas are well maintained and clean. In the apartments, appliances are very basic, very small W/D, simple stove and no microwave. Hope the update soon cause is the only this downgrading Sheridan Ocean Club.

This condominium is a very quiet place to live. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, and it is pretty spacious and comfortable. Very close to downtown Hollywood.

I enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š living at Sheridan ocean club, the community quiet ๐Ÿคซ and peaceful. The staff is very nice and understanding. Two big pool and maintenance is fast. Two thumbs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ up

The staff was awesome. I needed to move in early and they made it happen. Being close to the beach is awesome. Great security guards at the gate

Good , quiet, clean, excellent service, maintenance good, need some updates in the kitchen and laundry room. I love this place! The best in the area!

Amazing place to live beach, parks close by, Also we have shopping and lost of places to eat near by,The staff is always there to help out with any issue

It is very quaint and clean. We love our beautiful unit as well. The vaulted ceiling makes the unit feel hyge and gives off so much natural light.

Nice place to live, quiet and offer activities for the residents. Lived in maybe 8 years ago and decided to move make to Florida and sheridan was my first option.

Great place to live. Quiet community. Close to beach, park, and grocery store. Easy living. Donut Friday's at the rental office! Nice pool and usable gym!

Everyone is always friendly and happy to help. Additionally I love that we have pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a gym all available to us without having to even leave the complex.

Love this complex! Staff is super nice and helpful. Complex is always clean. Would definitely recommend this complex to my friends. Will renew my lease again when the time comes.

We like living here. It is nice to walk our dog through the neighborhood. Quiet, in a good way. Walking distance to huge park, and even the beach if you are ambitious. Nice pools (they have been under refurbishment but only one at a time). We will renew our lease when time comes.

I have only lived here for a week but everyone that works and lives here are super friendly and I love the apartments look and the location is amazing! I can walk to the boardwalk in such a short time its great!

Ocean Club is a very pleasant and quiet community. The staff does a great job of keeping the neighborhood clean and having events for the residents.

Nice family friendly neighborhood. Pet friendly. Office is helpful and prompt in responses. Always friendly faces. Building could be updated

Itโ€™s a beautiful community, great maintenance. Will like to have better security. Love that is walking distance to the beach and different stores.

Very nice and quite place and any issue is solved in matter of minutes thanks to a good management, I enjoy the gym and pool area with my wife,

This has been a great experience moving to Hollywood. Everyone in the management office has treated us with care and really have addressed every concern we've had. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Love the amenities offered and overall quality of service. Online accessibility and updates via (email, app, social media) literally the icing on the cake for me because it streamlines everything we need to know and keeps us well informed. You guys ROCK!!!

This place is beautiful quite clean, amazing service when you need something to be fix. I've been living in this community for more than fifteen years, it's like the perfect place to live, it is so convenient, ,I can't believe how convenient for every thing, the beach is just over the bridge, then there is State Rd A1A that can take you to all the hotels, and just in the opposite direction you have state Rd US1, and just 2 miles west of that you have state Rd 95. And just 10 min north of this you have the Ft Lauderdale airport, don't forget all the major stores within walking distance. I love this place, nothing cones close

Love the area! Close to the beach, across the street from a beautiful park, and close to grocery/shopping plazas. Also, great access to highways and around the corner from the airport.