Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

So far everything is OK. Only just have concern over hidden extra fees. Other wise all well like staying here. Looking forward next community events.
Has being a reward livestyle! Very convenient location, organized, natured, peaceful! Good maintenance, services and cares. Exelent neighborhood ful of variety!! Wildy😁
So far my move has been great. Liz Brianne and Michael from the leasing office all have been a huge help. We had a few issues and they were very kind and helped out right away as soon as they could. Community is beautiful with lots of trees and I love the guard gate as it provides peace of mind.
I'm in the process of moving in. Erick has been AMAZING and the complex and apartment has everything I can ask for. And the location is perfect
Love being so close to the beach. Management and maintenance have always been very responsive to needs/requests. Amenities have been updated nicely and look forward to using them more.
Excellent community with pools, a gym, tennis courts, and a basketball court. Maintenance requests are fixed in a timely manner, and everyone is friendly.
Everything Good so far. Areas are clean, staff is friendly, i love the location. Enough parking space. Until now, I 'm very happy about my decision of moving here. thank you.
I love living here. Everyone is so kind, the amenities are great, there are community events and the grounds are well kept. And I love that it’s a dog friendly facility.
It’s quiet and peaceful here. Love being close to stores and the beach and also west lake part super great location. And love food truck night
Very happy to be a resident and happy to see that the community has been updating all residents on all matters relating to COVID-19! Much appreciated! Feel very safe!