I love living here. It is clean, people are nice. Very close to the beach. It is extremely dog friendly with its own park, which is the main reason I moved here.

I moved into the Sheridan Ocean Club in July and it's a fantastic place to work. The staff is always helpful and prompt - particularly Brianne, who is always friendly and looking out for my best interests. I'd recommend living here to anyone!

Sheridan Ocean Club is a quiet community with great staff and amenities. People are always friendly and polite. Coming from a big city and the constant on the go mentality, it’s nice to come back to a place where I can relax.

Great community near the beach! The office and maintenance staff are quick to respond. The community is gated and has all indoor and outdoor recreational activities.

Everything so far has been fantastic. The community feels safe and secure, management is available and helpful. I love the location due to the proximity of downtown areas and being close to the beach. Can’t ask for much more from a community.

Overall in the 3 years we've lived here we like it, however, Community Management needs to do a better job of ensuring residents safety from other resident animals. Multiple times a week we see it dogs off of their leashes, aggressively approaching other pets and Community animals, sometimes killing them. When reported to the office, nothing has changed.

I have been living here 12years now and don't see leaving anytime soon. The office staff and maintenance staff are awesome. The only thing I can say is keep up the good work.

Community is nice. Problems seem to get fixed on a timely basis. First floor residents should be paid more attention when Orkin comes due to ants and bug issues

Private gated community located near to main avenue. Always clean and very well attended by maintenance staff. Building very old, still look good and outside and inside.

I’m a first time renter. The staff at Sheridan Ocean Club have and continue to make it a great experience. I’m glad I chose this community to live.

Loved living here. People are very quiet. New pool looks great. Could do with more shading for cars. Close to activities by. Beach and park.

So far so good. Common areas are clean, communication is clear, and love the pet-friendly environment. All of my requests have been responded in a timely manner

My family's experience at Sheridan has been very pleasant & peaceful. The neighbors & staff are very polite. The community is well maintained. Wish the water was individually metered by apartments.

Nicely maintained. However there front gates are broken a lot of the time allowing unauthorized traffic through.Repairs are easy to schedule but several times the repair crew left their mess for me to clean up.

Love the apartment and amenities. Great location and close to the beach. If I have any maintenance issues they are always there in a timely manner.

They should offer sometime of incentive/reward for renewing your lease. Every other complex I have lived in has offer things like $100 off rent or carpet cleaning, etc for renewing. I’ve lived here over 5 or 6 years and nothing. They really need do something about the nats and raccoons. Other than that it’s a nice, quiet place to live. The office staff is very helpful and the pool remodels are very nice.

I am enjoying my time at Sheridan. The community is very nice and I feel safe here. The amenities- pools, tennis courts, and gym are nice. However, I wish the grills at the pool would unlock so that we could use them.

Property is well maintained. Close to beach and stores. Pools and gym are great. Big dog community. Staff is great and Maintainance is quick snd efficient.

I love the area I live in it’s very safe and comfortable! I live close to major highways and the beaches where I love to take my family and enjoy time at the pool.

Been here almost two years and living here so far has been pretty great. We enjoy having the beach so close and having the pool in our “back yard” . Neighbors are quiet. Office staff is friendly and maintenance staff is quick to respond

good service, good location, ,good maintenance and very quick solution of problems , very excellent maintenance of common areas , excellent administration

The Staff here was very kind friendly and Inviting. I Instantly knew my search for an apartment just ended when I took the tour. The application process was a lot easier than most places. I am very happy to be a new resident.

Absolutely love our place but sometimes neighbors have bigger dogs and don’t put them on the leash other than that I love it here! Close to the beach, nice view!

It has been great living at Sheridan Ocean Club. We love living near the beach and enjoy the nature parks near by. We also enjoy bike riding around the area.

I have lived here for over 2 years and I absolutely love it! The maintenance and management staff are so helpful and welcoming. The community is safe and not too noisy! Great parking too.