I just move in couple days ago and I love it. The place is very quiet and peaceful.❤️❤️❤️ My baby have a space where to play and walking on the complex with him is a good time. Thanks

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Been here for a week and so far I love it! The buildings are very clean as are the pool and bbq areas! Landscaping is kept up. The premise is very pretty also.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

This place is amazing and I would recommend anyone looking for a place to live here and see for themselves what a wonderful community this is .

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Quiet, well-groomed landscape but some “extras” stored on lawns and balconies detract from otherwise great views; also can’t wait until controlled access fully restored (exit gate missing for a week)

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The move-in process was easy and very easy going! Couldn't be going any smoother. Everyone staffed in the leasing office is all very helpful and sweet. All other residents I have met so far are also al very welcoming. Can't wait to see what the year brings!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

So far, so good. My only complaint is that there are tenants that are not having their dogs on leashes at all times, running freely in the neighborhood. It’s the law that owners should be walking there pets on leashes at all times.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I have been here 5 years and I would have lived here forever if I didn't have to buy myself a house. The place is always clean, maintenance always available and conveniently a walking distance from the Beach. You can not ask for better than this.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

It's home and very happy to call it that.. Safe and secure and super nice understanding staff, but there is room for improvement and I see them working hard at it.. Hoping for updates to appliances soon.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I have been here for a month and my family and I are having a good experience. Great location and great amenities. Units are comfortable and also the pets enjoy!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Before moving to Sheridan Ocean Club, I rented an apartment in Boca Raton. My living experience was awful compared to where I am now. The staff here at Sheridan Ocean Club are wonderful. They are attentive and friendly. I would recommend living here to anyone!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I love it here! The staff is great. There are so many events year round for residents. Love all of the updates that have been being done around the property. Excited for the updated/remodeled gym to reopen!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I love living here! The dog park is the best... I’m there almost every day :) only been here for a month, but it’s been great so far :) :) :)

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I just have a month in the community, so far I am loving it. The reserve, the monkeys, nature... I love the fact it is peaceful. I haven't been able to enjoy donut Friday yet (bucket list) ahahah.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I love my living experience @sheridanocean club going on my second year ! 👌🏼 It’s great community , Maintenance requests are always answer in minutes . Great place

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Bueno!!! A mi me encanta vivir ahí pero podría mejorar mucho si escucharas las sugerencias como centra a los patos para no pisar sus escrementos al pasar por los pasillos, pero fuera de eso la experiencia es buena

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Erick is so amazing... he is always so helpful and was the reason I was able to move in so seamlessly. The new resident payment portal makes it easy to pay on time.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

So far so great! We love the location, walking distance from the beach. The apartments are nice with new appliances. We did have some ants int the apartment when we moved in, but the maintenance team responded quickly to our request.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The apartment community has a lot of potential, but it needs serious upgrading. Everything is outdated. The one positive is that maintenance and the leasing office staff have been extremely helpful.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Very helpful and made the move in very easy. Seems like a calm and relaxing environment. The team at the main office were extremely helpful. Looking forward to to see what the gym looks like.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

very good experience so far and happy for the changes in the community, hoping to continue like this forever and make my stay here a formidable time

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The complex is great for dog owners, there is lots of space for walking around. Grounds are well maintained and the maintenance is timely as well.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Very beautiful living here. Only problem I have is the stray cats. They urinate to mark their territory, on my patio, and the soft top of my jeep.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Excellent service (plus food trucks and and donuts). Looking forward to health club reopening soon. Convenient to Airport highways and cities without feeling crowded.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Everything is great here but just not happy about the massive rent increase upon renewal. So I don't plan to stay here after this renewal. Otherwise living here has been fine!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

We have lived here for four months now and are totally content here. Close to the beach and many restaurants and nature areas. Two great pools, exercise room (currently being updated), Tennis courts, dog park, lots of places to walk our dog. The staff is friendly and responsive as is the maintenance department. Quick hop onto 95 as well. Glad to be here!