Team is attentive and results driven, in person or by email. Projects are usually done in a timely manner but there is always room for improvement. Neighbors are friendly as well.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Great place to live. Lots of wild life and awesome parks close by. Great value for the cost and close to the beach. Lots of neighborhood events.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The condo is quiet, the residents are polite, everything is organized and clean. I recommend to my friends that they move to this place, I hope to stay here for a long time.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

My experience in good general lines, however, I would not like to be extraordinary neither the reforms that are carried out in the community, but also inside the apartments, as well as in the offices, and not only in the offices. and vacant apartments

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Everyone is very nice and keep up on the grounds. It’s clean and very pet friendly and neighbors are helpful and nice as well. I would definitely recommend this place to others

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I am moderately satisfied with my experience. My rent was significantly increased on my renewed lease without explanation and despite always paying on time. The maintenance here leaves much to be desired. They will close out maintenance tickets without resolving the problem.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I've been here almost 18 months and I have no complaints. There are upgrades in process which will make the complex even more inviting than it already is. The staff is always super helpful and available. I've only had one maintenance issue and it was handled at my convenience.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The complex is very nice but the rent went up over $100 when I renewed my lease... if it goes up anymore I’ll have to move elsewhere... and my toilet sucks.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

When I retired, I was looking for a nice community that had everything. Allowed pets, close to the beach and had nice amenities inside apts.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Me gusta vivir aquí proque es limpio y agradable muy buen hambriento familiar las áreas verdes limpia y amplio el estacionamiento para los vehículos

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Overall good experience. Great neighborhood, extremely friendly and helpful staff. The complex itself is a bit dirty and parking has been an issue coming home late from work. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

This community is a great place to live! There is plenty of things to do from going to the pool or working out in the fitness center there it so much to do

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I appreciate all of the staff. I like the few special events we have - I enjoy the pool & the quiet. My biggest complaint is not all people clean up after their pets & it is really disturbing to go in & out of your apt and see dog ----. I live by the canal & its all around my green space area -

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I love living here. The landscaping is beautiful and really gives you a feel of living the tropical life. It’s so easy to walk to the beach or the stores. And there are a lot of adorable dogs! The worst part is the bugs so make sure you have bug spray

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Great place, very peaceful and new, everything at the same place and closer, we loved the apartments design and condominium, the pools it’s amazing and very clean, perfect place to family

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Friendly staff Clean and neat. Love having dogs around. Sorry about fitness center being out of commission. Look forward to using the pool Adequate parking

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

We are so glad we moved here! Not only is the place beautiful but everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Excellent turnaround time on maintenance requests as well!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I’ve been living in this community for 3 years and really enjoy living here. I have met a lot of great people that will remain lifelong friends. The location is great and I love the upgrades that are currently in progress.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I wish this apartment could have mailbox for sending mail out in every building. Nice environment, neighborhood and close to shopping store.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Very awesome place to live holy do f have to go anywhere you have all the amenities you need and it’s such a pet friendly clean neighborhood.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

This is a great dog friendly community! There is always something to do as we are right next to the beach. Anyone who is seeking a great place to live look no further!!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Very clean, quiet and good place! Excellent service, but needs some updates in the kitchen area laundry and also the gym. I like this place.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Love the location. Staff are great. Pools are beautiful. Only complaints: my AC keeps needing to be recharged, raising my electricity bill almost every other month, bugs (inside), grills by main pool should checked for gas on weekends, especially holiday weekends.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

We love the area! We are 5 minutes to the beach or Ann Kolb Nature Center. We are right across the street from West Lake Park. The location is just great! There are ducks and ibis just roaming the grounds, and they are beaitiful. Unfortunately there are also lots of feral cats and kittens.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Great community. Quiet, safe and beautiful. Loving it here! Helpful staff and loads of parking. Would definitely be here for a while. Plus the pools 👌🏾