Pase un tiempo agradable muy tranquilo y es muy bello. Los vecinos son muy humildes, es muy seguro y ahora está muy bonito el espacio de recreacion

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Loving the renovations and the recreational areas. The gym exceeded my expectations Leasing office staff is very welcoming and the facilities provide a great ambiance.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The process from start to finish was very painless and the women in the office were super helpful and accommodating. The apartments and complex are very well maintained and looks very appealing

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

We love it here everyone is friendly and the management seems to be great. Maintenance is responsive and friendly. Puppy people are warm and friendly and there are lots of them in this community.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I gave four starts because there is always room for improvement but having lived here now for 7 months we still prefer Ocean Club over any other place we have lived. Quiet resort like feel. And we love the upgrades being done! Good job everyone!!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I have lived here for 5 years and love it! I have seen the new renovations and improvements on the grounds and they are amazing. Its a great Community!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Everyone has been so kind and welcoming at Sheridan Ocean Club. I’m loving the community and great amenities! The staff is wonderful. Highly recommend!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I have been here for over 5 years and with the new management I see some nice new changes. All places will have good and bad sides but overall decent place and decent staff. Just watch out for package theft.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The best community I have ever lived in. Great staff, maintenance done on time, great dog community, good neighbors. The upgrades are really nice. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Es un lugar agradable para vivir estoy segura que si continúan las mejoras en todos los aspectos será un lugar excepcional para vivir por mucho tiempo más

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I love the neighborhood and being so close to the beach and lots of amazing parks. The property is kept very clean and the staff is very attentive.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I love where I live. I am happy with the new changes, but still wish that entry to the complex was more secure and that more was done about the speed at which cars drive through the community. Though the new plants look great, visibility is low and cars go too fast. A heated pool for the Winter would be great too.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

We have loved living at Sheridan Ocean Club! The grounds are beautiful, the staff is caring and responsive and we have great neighbors. We’ve met a lot of dog people as we’re out walking our own dogs but even the people who don’t have dogs seem to be just as friendly. It’s a great place to live!

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Moved here from Massachusetts.. Rented the apartment sight unseen.. Was very happy with the apartment.. Nicolina was a pleasure to work with.. Love all the amenities.. The security and the maintenance crew..

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Great staff, great community I love the improvements and community activities. Happy that the gym has remodeled and reopened. Food trucks and donut Friday’s fantastic.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

The Sheridan has been my second home for four months. I have met so many nice residents here that I feel very safe when I do come home from flying. I am thankful that I am in such a beautiful well taken care of community.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Sheridan Ocean club is a very quiet place with great service and neighbors! I enjoy the pool area and also the fact we are close to the beach is amazing.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

I am so happy that I chose this place to live in. Since last year I have had the greatest experiences. I feel safe, the environment aestetically is just clean and beautiful, and the office and maintenance crews are so helpful and professional. I am not just saying these things because I want the points. It is all true.....I love Sheridan Ocean Club...this is our HOME.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Living here. Has been the most excellent experience I have ever had. I really love living close to beaches and highways and stores. I enjoy the pool and like the gated community experience.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

It’s great very quiet and peaceful place to live . People are friendly and my neighbors are great. The staff are also nice and the place is well maintained

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Honestly, I have no issues here. Every time I make a request it is solved immediately. At night there is no noises or trouble here. It is a good place to live so far.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Me and my family feel very safe here in this place. We also love the community and its spaces. Also, love the new look that they gave with the new plants and flowers.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Me and my husband recently moved here and we are so grateful. This community offers so much from the great amenities to the awesome rewards and of course the friendly staff from the office. Its a pleasure to call this our home.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

This apartment complex is beautiful and very friendly. Super great location! The only problem is that they charge a lot in rent for the amenities to always be closing down so you can basically never use them. Also they allow a lot of mean stray cats to roam around the community and the number keeps increasing making it so people have to be extra careful at night if they have dogs to walk which isn’t right.

Reply from Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

We just moved in this week but so far the community is quiet and very well kept. We love that our apartment has vaulted ceilings and a lovely view of the nature preserve!