Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments

Love living here! Location and amenities and the leasing office and maintenance peeps are awesome. It’s very convenient and close by the beach!
No issues, that stand out, easy place to live when all neighbors are understanding in not processing loud music at all times around the clock. Management good to work with and place stays clean, just would like to see better lawn care around building 30
Great location, away from the craziness of the high-rises, good amenities, nice staff, a bit noisy, i lived here 3 years and would recommend it.
I love living here! It’s quiet and anytime I have had an issue they have been addressed rapidly. Looking forward to the facilities reopening so I can enjoy the community even more!!
Landscaped beautifully; generally quiet; responsive staff; plenty of parking; love the Amazon Hub; lighted guard gate a real plus: near park
I just moved in yesterday, but so far I'm loving the place. The property looks very nice and clean. I'm new to the area, and ready to explore.
I love living here! It’s a great location, plus the management team and custodial staff are so kind. Our apartment is the perfect size for us and rent is reasonable. The walk to the beach is awesome.
Me gusta el lugar su cercanía a la playa,los supermercados , farmacias y otros tipos de tiendas , hacen de la vivencia una experiencia muy cómoda y agradable
Great place to live. Amazing location. Maintenance team is awesome. Always helpful staff at the leasing office. Nearby Hollywood and Ft Lauderdale neighborhood.
Very welcoming and friendly atmosphere Excellent knowledge of management team Very clean place We were surprise how quite and secure is your complex