I’m to the neighborhood and I must say I love it. The people here are very friendly and respectful. The grounds is well maintained as well. I was very skeptical of moving but being here made all of that skepticism go away.

I have lived at Sheridan Ocean Club for almost a year now and absolutely love it here. The community is pet friendly, close to the beach and many great shops and restaurants. Debra, Nicky, Bri, Nicolina & Eric along with the maintenance staff are all prompt, diligent and professional when called upon. I highly recommend moving here.

Overall, the complex is nice and mostly clean. 99% of the fellow tenants are respectful as well. The interior of my apt is very dated and could certainly use updating.

Apt is Ok, First week of move in water was shut off in the entire community the whole day, with no communication/status of what was going on??

Sheridan Ocean Club is Safe, Convenient, and Well Maintained It is close to Fort Lauderdale, the beach and FLL airport without being crowded.

Grounds are nice but living close to the nature preserve wasn’t a good choice, get a lot of bugs and bug bites. Location is very nice otherwise. Maintenance here could use some improvements. There is a language barrier, the maintenance crew talk on their phones while doing their job and usually end up back again to fix same issues.

I have lived all over Florida and I have to say that the people of this community are the friendliest I’ve ever met. Miami was a trashy/fake nightmare, Orlando was boring, BUT...Sheridan Ocean Club has more then made up for my previous crappy experiences. It’s close to the beach, shops, a huge park, and an easy drive to neighboring beach cities (Ft Lauderdale). The office staff (Eric, Nicolina, and Brianne) are amazing! In the rare occasion that I do have a request, they are supper responsive to address it. Sooo... why did I not give them 5 stars? The No see um bugs are a nightmare! If you have a dog forget trying to comfortably walk them around the complex anywhere near sun up or sun down. I’ve actually had to adjust my nightly schedule just because I refuse to have to cover myself in extreme bug spray to not be attacked by these bugs. If u don’t know what they are look it up, they suck! I have never seen any type of treatement being done for these. I’ve heard it’s the responsibility of the residents to call the city and complain but that is uneceptable. Who is the city going to listen to more?...1 or 2 people who are proactive enough to call or ...The manager of a large complex who states it’s an issues for her entire community? When the head boss places that call and I can go outside at sundown without 500 bugs instantly latching onto my face...then this place gets 5 STARS.

I really like this community, the neighbors are all friendly and very dog-friendly! I just wish the dog park didn't stay so muddy but South Florida is rainy so. Overall great experience so far!

Our resident experience experience has been mostly great. The maintenance staff always responds quickly and attentively when we have an issue. Deborah, the property manager is very nice and helpful. Or Our most frequent issue in the community is people not walking their dogs on leashes or leaving their dogs on the patios to bark all day long.

I love living here! The staff is wonderful. The community is very well kept. They offer a lot of little extras and fun events for residents.

I love living here. Only NEGATIVE is they won’t spend the money to spray for noseeums insect. We live next to a nature reserve. That is every residents biggest complaint.

Gates seem to work half the time and the guards just sit there on their phone. Community is beautiful though and the events make it more inviting and fun.

The Community is great but apartments are old. Apartments apliances are outdated for the rent price. Tere os no recycling,enforcement yo keep dogs owners yo crean after their dogs.

I love it here. Office staff is amazing and neighbors are courteous and friendly. I love the flexibility of all the amenities. Safe quiet and in a great location

It has been good! I enjoy it here. I feel I have a lot of privacy. The grounds are kept up, I enjoy the pool & all the trees. I would refer this community to my friends. We could use recycling however.

I still love living here. Can not wait to renew. Management is doing so many new fun things for the season. The residents are friendly. So close to beach, shopping, restaurants

Living here has been the best living experience that i have had in an apartment. The amenities here are awesome. I love how close it is to the beach. Anytime that we've had an issue with something in the apartment, like an AC malfunction, the maintenance is very quick to respond and fix it. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Pretty good community. Management is helpful and understanding . Maintenance requests are handled promptly and techs are willing to accommodate to your schedule

We really love it here. It’s quiet and the location is great. The size of the apartment for the price awesome. We have had a couple minor issues but nothing that wasn’t resolved at some point. We’ve been happy here.

I am out of town at the moment if I have rewards I greatly appreciate it I may be back for the holidays but if I do not I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday at the Sheraton Ocean Club have a great day and thank you

Great place to live, I been here for about 6 years m, friendly management, clean common areas , safe , close to everything, great activities

i love being here! it’s so clean and my dog loves the dog park! having guests over is also easy because of the call code! great service from the leasing office as well!

I love the place alone, I feel that there could be improvements to make it really extraordinary, renovate the furnishings for more modern ones in the apartments and pay attention to the structures of the buildings and the maintenance of them since they are a bit damaged and some enough dirty

The Condominium, is amazing place, and beautiful. It is a very safe place with an even better landscape. The pool is beautiful and comfortable.

Staff is amazing! Apartments are affordable and conveniently located close to the beach, Publix, Walmart, and plenty of food options. Building and appliances are older and have room for improvement.