Great place, good neighborhood, easy access to downtown without the crazy prices. Love the prompt response when requesting anything from management.

I like living here. The surroundings are very good and it's convenient to go shopping.The school and park are also nearby. Also We have swimming pool in our community.

The staff and management tries to accommodate all residents to the best of the ability. They are professional and caring. Informative and tries to unite the community with events.

I truly enjoy staying here at Sherwood Station apartments and love the helpfulness of the office. I would highly recommend Sherwood Station apartments to anyone.

I just moved in from across the state and the office staff was amazing throughout the application process. Everyone is always friendly, maintenance has responded quickly to all our requests, and the area is always so homey.

We haven’t been here long yet, but the ladies in the office are really nice. There was a problem with our intended apartment because of its previous residents, but the ladies in the office helped get us switched to a better apt and have been helpful with other things as they come up. It’s nice to have access to a pool, though the pool floor could use a cleaning. There are occasions problems with the sliding doors and the dishwasher was gross, but otherwise we haven’t had any real problems.

I love the community here. Great area, neighbors, and staff. Whenever I had a maintenance issue it was taken care with ease. The area where I’m located in is amazing with everything around from different stores and restaurants.

It’s cute and homey and everyone in the office is super nice and willing to help whenever we have an issue. I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

My roommate and I just moved into Sherwood Station. The staff has been very helpful. Neighborhood has been extremely quite. It is very clean. I love it so far.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great place, I am very happy here. The staff is very supportive and the community is very quiet and peaceful. Move in was very easy and my place was very clean.

Reply from Sherwood Station

We love the neighborhood, and it’s so inexpensive! I’m so happy we found Sherwood Station Apartments! I’ll definitely be recommending this complex to all my friends and family!

Reply from Sherwood Station

It is nice and quiet and near a good location that makes it convenient. There are a few bugs however and the bathroom has an issue but maintenance was fast in response.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Glad we found this place. Nice area. Maintenance is on top of things. So far no problems. Neighbors are friendly. Management is nice. Plenty of parking

Reply from Sherwood Station

I haven't lived here long it so far it's been great! There's lots to do and it's in an excellent location. The office staff are extremely helpful whenever I need anything and the moving process was very smooth.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I must say it’s pretty cool living here and I Jennifer is an awesome apartment/office manager! We are grateful to be able to stay here. Thanks

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love living in this community! Ashlee at the leasing office is so personable but also professional. The maintenance staff are also very kind and helpful.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Amazing staff, great location, close to good schools, parks and so much more! The size of the townhomes are perfect for me and my plus one! I couldn’t have asked for a better location

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love living in the community. Everyone is so nice and friendly. The staff works hard to keep every thing repaired and the grounds clean and orderly.

Reply from Sherwood Station

it's a very safe community and all my family members love it! there are two pools for my kids to swim in summer and so many Chinese people we could communicate with each other and we don't feel lonely.

Reply from Sherwood Station

A nice place to live in a very convenient location and great school district. Sherwood station is great for me, my family and my pet. There are amenities for every member of my family.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Love my place and neighbors. Can’t wait for the pool to open....but the laundry room! It needs to be fixed up. I’m spending too much just to wash/dry clothes because the washer & dryers are terrible.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far so good, I just moves in over the weekend and my family loves the community. We look forward to all of the great adventures and meeting our new neighbors.

Reply from Sherwood Station

It was a good place to live for what I need it for. I wish it had a washer and dryer in the unit so I didn’t have to go somewhere. Also, I wish the apartment had lights in the bedrooms and living room. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I Love living here!! Staff, Maintenance so friendly. Quiet, friendly atmosphere. Maintenance always takes care of any issues right away. (Though I have only needed them a couple times). I have been here two years and am planning on renewing for another year. Check them out!! Great area and Community.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Nice area. Maintenance is on top of everything. Everyone in the office is nice. Apartments are on the old side and things need to be updated but other than that so far so good.