Sherwood Station

4.4

4.4

Ashley
We love the area! We feel so safe and welcomed here! Lots of space and good neighbors! It’s local and around any food, grocery, and shopping area you might need. Thankful to be here!❤️
Kristalee
Office ladies are nice maintenance is great I love living here just some of the amenities and the windows need to be replaced for the price we're paying every time we renew our contract that goes up there should be a limit the owner should think about the people that actually live here and not be money hungry
Wilba
Management went above and beyond , our move in was seamless and we have been so happy with the choice to move here . I am so impressed with the upkeep weekly Of the grounds and we have really been surprised , impressed and have thoroughly enjoyed the neighborhood feel of Sherwood station.
Ebony
Quiet apartment complex. Clean. Have been living here for a year and I have enjoyed living here. The staff are great. Good schools. The pool is a plus.
Derek
So far loving the apartments. Very nice and well maintained. New kitchen is beautiful. Couple minor things I wish were different but nothing I really dislike
Yaima
It is a wonderful place to live, safe and quiet. The staff is very professional and efficient, they always respond quickly to any situation. I recommend it!!!
Cedrick
So far we love it here we always wanted to have a nice townhome and we love this area and we love the office staff they are so helpful…………..
Artisha
I really enjoy staying here at Sherwood Station and the management and maintenance staff are EXCELLENT!!! I would definitely recommend others to stay here!
Savanna
Nice neighborhood, quiet and very clean. Great area convenient to Robin and Polo Rd. I just moved in and so far love my experience here. The management is very professional and timely.
Mauricio
The experience has been well so far, neighbors appear to be good, and the staff appears to be very attentive when it comes to customer service