Sherwood Station

It’s been a hard year for me at Sherwood I had a lot of work done. Never the less Sherwood is a great place to live. Jennifer and Ashley are great.
Design of the apartment seems odd to us. Took 1.5 hours to figure out how to get the couch into the apartment. The toilet must be flushed an extract way or it doesn’t and continues to run. Day one kids running around in front of building that seemed to live in none of the close proximity buildings saying inappropriate things.
just got settled. vary quite and clean. Neighbors seem friendly. I have no complaints, would recommend sherwood station to anyone interested in apartment living
Sherwood Station is a nice and quiet apartment community surrounded by numerous business for your enjoyment. The staff was very helpful and pleasing to work with.
Smells travel through the apartments. My apartment always smells strongly of pot even though no one in the house smokes it. The rest of the community is great
My experience has been good here. Love the area. Office ladies are friendly and maintenance crew are on top of things. Wished could get new windows and update the appliances and lower the rent but other than that all good.
It's ok I stay to myself and be around my girls often I don't have anyone but them. I love my music and enjoy keeping the peace with anyone I don't start trouble because I don't want nobody are no one to say I started something in any community. No friends are family who I be around on a day to day basis but my kids and I'll be ok just living my life to fullness 😀 I just want people to be happy and enjoy there life and don't worry
All of the staff are friendly and easy to communicate with! They have also been very proactive in protecting residents throughout the pandemic.
My family is very much comfortable living in this place since it is quiet, neat and accessible to places such as grocery, park, school and even barbershop.
So far we like everything we see! It's been a nice first week in our new home. Little things like some doors not closing all the way and dead bugs laying around are the worst problems so far. Hopefully we can have a nice long term stay in this townhome.