Sherwood Station

Great community, great location. Quiet and peaceful. Yearly community gatherings are nice. In a great school district along with being close to many stores.
It is a family-oriented place. I love the patio on our backyard. Despite of the Covid, my kids can still enjoy playing outside our backyard. I can even put my favorite plants and enjoy the freshness of the nature
So far so good. Loving it. Nice friendly people. Nice new landscape. Apartment is a nice size. Area is good. All is well. No problems so far.
So far so good. Just renewed my lease for another year. Wishing rent wasn't so high and they could upgrade the apartment. Other than that all good.
Very convenient location and nice neighbors. Recently paved driveway is nice. Office hours and office staff are friendly. Maintenance work is completed promptly.
We just moved in but already love Sherwood Station. The community is family friendly and the staff is prompt with helping you with your needs. For the first time in a long time we feel as though we are HOME.
The residents are very nice. As well as the people that helped me with getting my apartment. The apartment complex is very neat and set up nice. I would most definitely recomend.
I have been here for 8 months. It is a quiet and clean neighborhood. The management and staff are great. I love this place. Wouldnt change anything.
I love it at Sherwood Station everyone's so nice and friendly. I love to look out my window and see everyone walking with their dogs. I love dogs. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The maintence men do such a good job with repairs and keeping the grounds neat and clean. Stay safe with this virus.
I am proud to stay at Sherwood station. The staff is very remarkable they do not mind working with you. Jennifer is always Pleasant professional and happy to help in any way she can. Ashley is the sunshine person it's quiet but has a heart of gold doesn't mind helping you any way she can. Both women are amazing people and even if you're going through something they hear you and you're always saying it was anything they can do that them know and they made it not just saying it they really mean it. This is a great place to live very safe and everything that's wrong maintenance men will come and fix it. I'm glad to be a resident here I will recommend this place to anyone.