Sherwood Station

4.5

4.5

Maleah
This is my 2nd time living here and I can’t be more pleased. Maintenance is quick to respond to work orders and if there are going to be any delays they communicate that with you instead of just leaving you wonder when it will be complete.

Walter
The staff is excellent, prompt in handling issues of all kinds pertaining to Sherwood Station Apartments! I was VERY impressed with the cleanliness of the Laundry Room, the Bathrooms, the Office and the Pool area! Maintenance is spot on with issues!

Candice
So far the first month we love..!! Office Staff is awesome and very quick to respond to anything and everything we need Location is perfect for us Maintenance is very efficient, friendly and helpful

Mary
We are just now moving in. There are some issues with the apartment. However, I am confident that staff will get it all fixed before we are fully moved in.

Navy
Well I just moved in but so far so good! Nice clean area and great neighborhood. Quiet and safe. Neighbors are very quiet and considerate of those around them.

Alexys
I just moved in this week and I won’t lie the apartment was a little rough. There were a few things broken and things that really needed to be fixed, but Ashlee was so quick and helpful getting every single one of these things fixed. The communication between the office and myself is wonderful. It is fast and right to the point. I love my new home and I’m thankful it gets to be here.

Dock
The people in the office are very nice. They are very understanding and work with you. The maintenance department is very timely. I have not had to wait too long for any service thus far. And the community is kind and friendly. Great neighborhood

Brittney
Sherwood station is very comfortable and convenient to live. Our unit came renovated with washer and dryers. Maintenance comes whenever we’re in need or something fixed. The only thing not making it 5 stars in my book is the poor cleaning job done before moving in (part of that was the way they just painted over dirty walls, over hair etc), and also the fear or car-break-ins. Otherwise, we’ve loved it here, great neighbors and amenities as well!

Emily
Such a lovely apartment surrounded by a peaceful environment. I like how much the office and staff foster a sense of community among the residents.

Alexis
Sherwood Station is conveniently located near my workplace and has some good amenities. I do wish the office had better communication with residents and sent emails rather than relying on paper flyers for urgent matters.