I must say it’s pretty cool living here and I Jennifer is an awesome apartment/office manager! We are grateful to be able to stay here. Thanks

I love living in this community! Ashlee at the leasing office is so personable but also professional. The maintenance staff are also very kind and helpful.

Amazing staff, great location, close to good schools, parks and so much more! The size of the townhomes are perfect for me and my plus one! I couldn’t have asked for a better location

I love living in the community. Everyone is so nice and friendly. The staff works hard to keep every thing repaired and the grounds clean and orderly.

Reply from Sherwood Station

it's a very safe community and all my family members love it! there are two pools for my kids to swim in summer and so many Chinese people we could communicate with each other and we don't feel lonely.

Reply from Sherwood Station

A nice place to live in a very convenient location and great school district. Sherwood station is great for me, my family and my pet. There are amenities for every member of my family.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Love my place and neighbors. Can’t wait for the pool to open....but the laundry room! It needs to be fixed up. I’m spending too much just to wash/dry clothes because the washer & dryers are terrible.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far so good, I just moves in over the weekend and my family loves the community. We look forward to all of the great adventures and meeting our new neighbors.

Reply from Sherwood Station

It was a good place to live for what I need it for. I wish it had a washer and dryer in the unit so I didn’t have to go somewhere. Also, I wish the apartment had lights in the bedrooms and living room. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I Love living here!! Staff, Maintenance so friendly. Quiet, friendly atmosphere. Maintenance always takes care of any issues right away. (Though I have only needed them a couple times). I have been here two years and am planning on renewing for another year. Check them out!! Great area and Community.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Nice area. Maintenance is on top of everything. Everyone in the office is nice. Apartments are on the old side and things need to be updated but other than that so far so good.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community friendly office staff. Responds very quickly to apt issues. I would recommend to others. Only down side is when we loose power during storms

Reply from Sherwood Station

I've been here since November and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Quiet neighborhood with friendly people. Staff is very attentive to needs as well.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love it! I am excited to be moving into the complex. I know I am going to enjoy the community and the amenities. I am excited about the nearby stores I can frequent.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far everything has been handled great by the staff at Sherwood station. They really do care for their residence and will work to accommodate your needs. The process has been easy and quick.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I am really enjoying the location so far! I am right in the middle of everything and the staff is just amazing! For the price I pay, the size of the place and the location... you can’t beat it!

Reply from Sherwood Station

i did not know if I would like apartment living since i had always lived in a single living atmoaphere. i am loving my apartment and the neghbors i have met. the staff and mainyence have been really nice and efficent. i would reccomend Sherwood Station to friends. i appresate the neatness and cleaniness of the grounds.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love the location, the size of the apartments is decent. I enjoyed coming home today to the upgraded bathroom lighting, shower head, and kitchen sink faucet change. I still have a hard time dealing with what I think is a 1960's maybe 70's stove, it only has one large burner & they don't sit right since I guess they don't make the parts for it anymore. I do also wish that they would power wash the windows that are on the high side where we are unable to. I do have to say that the manager is great & has always been very pleasant to deal with.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far my experience has been great! Great location, so far I feel safe! Close to schools and my job! Plus the space is just the right amount!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community, convenient location to everything and a wonderful staff. The apartments itself are very spacious and different floorplans to choose from.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far so good, I've only been living here a week... Nice and quiet as I have no neighbors yet...and the staff are very helpful and friendly!!!! I Wish they had a gym!!!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Could not expect any better. The leasing office staff are so helpful and so friendly. The maintainance team are ammazing. Keep it up. Thank you

Reply from Sherwood Station

Fantastic experience!! Qpartments pocation is very good and they are served by many grocery stores and clothing stores. Area is quiet and nice!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Found this place just by looking at google maps. It was a decent lease and in a good community. We were able to move in right aways. The ladies in the office Paris and Ashley are awesome. I haven't dealt with Jennifer too much. The downside is the rent is a bit more higher than what I am used too and my unit is older. The windows leak cold air they all need to be replaced. I had to put up plastic on them. The appliances are outdated but are still working. I am not too enthused on what my power bill is going to look like.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I Love living here at Sherwood Station Apartments. The staff is super friendly. Maintenance, although, I have very rarely needed them, are always quickly to respond. Great place to stay.