Sherwood Station

4.5

4.5

Apartment community is great. The noise level is great and safety is key. It is within a great school district and close to an array of businesses.
Absolutely love my unit The rooms are spacious and the neighborhood is peaceful. The staff and maintenance is very attentive and passionate about what they do.
I have really enjoyed living at Sherwood station! The office staff are really friendly and try to make sure everyone in the community has ample opportunities to get involved and get connected. They are also very prompt for any maintenance requests and have really made an effort to make this place feel like home!
My husband and I just moved from south Florida with our son and so far this has been a great neighborhood and town home for us! The maintenance people come very quickly and everyone is very friendly! We are very happy at Sherwood station :)
Jennifer should get a raise her and Ashley period! They work too hard! Peno needs a raise too! They are so kind and are constantly doing so much work to maintain the property
So far so good! Love the area, and our neighbors. Also, maintenance is very prompt when something needs fixed. Just wish the apartments were more updated for as much as we pay for rent.
I have been here since 2012 and I haven't had one problem with my neighbors here at Sherwood. Great location but a little to steep on rentals, other than that I couldn't be more satisfied
Love it here ! Everything is Awesome ! Staff is great. Love my new apartment ! Would definitely recommend people to stay here. Clean apartment. Great community.
I have lived here for about 6 years. The staff is amazing. Common areas are always clean and the outside landscaping is always beautiful. The people that live here are very nice and friendly.
Sherwood Station is a Great place to live! The Staff is Great. If there is an issue, they fix it immediately! My Neighbors are Awesome also!!