I love the location, the size of the apartments is decent. I enjoyed coming home today to the upgraded bathroom lighting, shower head, and kitchen sink faucet change. I still have a hard time dealing with what I think is a 1960's maybe 70's stove, it only has one large burner & they don't sit right since I guess they don't make the parts for it anymore. I do also wish that they would power wash the windows that are on the high side where we are unable to. I do have to say that the manager is great & has always been very pleasant to deal with.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love the complex of Sherwood Station. I enjoy the peace and surrounding. it is close to places you can eat at or shop not far form the express way or the hospital and if you like Hanes Mall

Reply from Sherwood Station

Location is the deal breaker for this apartment, although a bit on the older side as compared to other communities but if there are repairs needed, they are quick to address the issue.

Reply from Sherwood Station

It was a good place to live for what I need it for. I wish it had a washer and dryer in the unit so I didn’t have to go somewhere. Also, I wish the apartment had lights in the bedrooms and living room. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far so good, I've only been living here a week... Nice and quiet as I have no neighbors yet...and the staff are very helpful and friendly!!!! I Wish they had a gym!!!

Reply from Sherwood Station

I have enjoyed living her so far. I wish they had lights in all the rooms instead of having to buy lamps which was a pain when I first moved in since I only viewed the place online before I moved in.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community friendly office staff. Responds very quickly to apt issues. I would recommend to others. Only down side is when we loose power during storms

Reply from Sherwood Station

Really nice, quiet neighbourhood. Outdated appliances and need energy efficient windows but nice community. I've been here a few years and like it.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I just moved in from across the state and the office staff was amazing throughout the application process. Everyone is always friendly, maintenance has responded quickly to all our requests, and the area is always so homey.

Great community, great location. Close to shopping and highways. The apartment community has different events and gatherings throughout the year for the residents.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Found this place just by looking at google maps. It was a decent lease and in a good community. We were able to move in right aways. The ladies in the office Paris and Ashley are awesome. I haven't dealt with Jennifer too much. The downside is the rent is a bit more higher than what I am used too and my unit is older. The windows leak cold air they all need to be replaced. I had to put up plastic on them. The appliances are outdated but are still working. I am not too enthused on what my power bill is going to look like.

Reply from Sherwood Station

We love how quiet the complex is...... My kids love the pools..... Schools are close and shopping is very accessible. The apartments are good sized also

Reply from Sherwood Station

We've really enjoyed our time so far at Sherwood Station. It's conveniently located and gives us a lot of space. Folks are very kind and the maintenance crew respond so quickly to any needs we have.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Living here is great because its near many shopping opportunities. Many choices all in walking distance. Restaurants, banks, retail stores and pharmacies!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Nice area. Maintenance is on top of everything. Everyone in the office is nice. Apartments are on the old side and things need to be updated but other than that so far so good.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love this neighborhood! The area is very nice! The apartments are old and need a lot of work but besides that I absolutely love how convenient all the stores are.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Love my place and neighbors. Can’t wait for the pool to open....but the laundry room! It needs to be fixed up. I’m spending too much just to wash/dry clothes because the washer & dryers are terrible.

Reply from Sherwood Station

It’s cute and homey and everyone in the office is super nice and willing to help whenever we have an issue. I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

I love the community here. Great area, neighbors, and staff. Whenever I had a maintenance issue it was taken care with ease. The area where I’m located in is amazing with everything around from different stores and restaurants.

We love the neighborhood, and it’s so inexpensive! I’m so happy we found Sherwood Station Apartments! I’ll definitely be recommending this complex to all my friends and family!

Reply from Sherwood Station

We haven’t been here long yet, but the ladies in the office are really nice. There was a problem with our intended apartment because of its previous residents, but the ladies in the office helped get us switched to a better apt and have been helpful with other things as they come up. It’s nice to have access to a pool, though the pool floor could use a cleaning. There are occasions problems with the sliding doors and the dishwasher was gross, but otherwise we haven’t had any real problems.

I've been here since November and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Quiet neighborhood with friendly people. Staff is very attentive to needs as well.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community, convenient location to everything and a wonderful staff. The apartments itself are very spacious and different floorplans to choose from.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far my experience has been great! Great location, so far I feel safe! Close to schools and my job! Plus the space is just the right amount!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Community is nice and friendly. Convenient to shopping and schools. Apartment complex is well kept outside. We enjoy the community events every year.