I love the location, the size of the apartments is decent. I enjoyed coming home today to the upgraded bathroom lighting, shower head, and kitchen sink faucet change. I still have a hard time dealing with what I think is a 1960's maybe 70's stove, it only has one large burner & they don't sit right since I guess they don't make the parts for it anymore. I do also wish that they would power wash the windows that are on the high side where we are unable to. I do have to say that the manager is great & has always been very pleasant to deal with.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love the complex of Sherwood Station. I enjoy the peace and surrounding. it is close to places you can eat at or shop not far form the express way or the hospital and if you like Hanes Mall

Reply from Sherwood Station

Really nice, quiet neighbourhood. Outdated appliances and need energy efficient windows but nice community. I've been here a few years and like it.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I have enjoyed living her so far. I wish they had lights in all the rooms instead of having to buy lamps which was a pain when I first moved in since I only viewed the place online before I moved in.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community friendly office staff. Responds very quickly to apt issues. I would recommend to others. Only down side is when we loose power during storms

Reply from Sherwood Station

Location is the deal breaker for this apartment, although a bit on the older side as compared to other communities but if there are repairs needed, they are quick to address the issue.

Reply from Sherwood Station

It was a good place to live for what I need it for. I wish it had a washer and dryer in the unit so I didn’t have to go somewhere. Also, I wish the apartment had lights in the bedrooms and living room. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far so good, I've only been living here a week... Nice and quiet as I have no neighbors yet...and the staff are very helpful and friendly!!!! I Wish they had a gym!!!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Very nice and safe community. Close to shopping centers and highways. Schools are great in the community. The apartment complex has yearly pool parties and events for the residents.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I have truely enjoyed my experience here at Sherwood Station Apartments. The staff is always very helpful and friendly and is always ready to help with any needs and to take care of any issues. The older apartments could use some updates and remodeling, but still a very nice place to call home.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Friendly office staff and maintenance staff. repairs are handled promptly. Pretty quiet community. At times, trash accumulates on the premises but other than that, it's pretty clean. Pretty decent family community.

Reply from Sherwood Station

We've really enjoyed our time so far at Sherwood Station. It's conveniently located and gives us a lot of space. Folks are very kind and the maintenance crew respond so quickly to any needs we have.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Nice area. Maintenance is on top of everything. Everyone in the office is nice. Apartments are on the old side and things need to be updated but other than that so far so good.

Reply from Sherwood Station

So far my experience has been great! Great location, so far I feel safe! Close to schools and my job! Plus the space is just the right amount!

Reply from Sherwood Station

Living here is great because its near many shopping opportunities. Many choices all in walking distance. Restaurants, banks, retail stores and pharmacies!

Reply from Sherwood Station

The apartments are dated, but still the best location in Forsyth County. Walking distance to restaurants, markets, bars etc. also, love the mature landscape.

Reply from Sherwood Station

We love how quiet the complex is...... My kids love the pools..... Schools are close and shopping is very accessible. The apartments are good sized also

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community, great location. Close to shopping and highways. The apartment community has different events and gatherings throughout the year for the residents.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Love my place and neighbors. Can’t wait for the pool to open....but the laundry room! It needs to be fixed up. I’m spending too much just to wash/dry clothes because the washer & dryers are terrible.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Community is nice and friendly. Convenient to shopping and schools. Apartment complex is well kept outside. We enjoy the community events every year.

Found this place just by looking at google maps. It was a decent lease and in a good community. We were able to move in right aways. The ladies in the office Paris and Ashley are awesome. I haven't dealt with Jennifer too much. The downside is the rent is a bit more higher than what I am used too and my unit is older. The windows leak cold air they all need to be replaced. I had to put up plastic on them. The appliances are outdated but are still working. I am not too enthused on what my power bill is going to look like.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Great community, convenient location to everything and a wonderful staff. The apartments itself are very spacious and different floorplans to choose from.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I've been here since November and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Quiet neighborhood with friendly people. Staff is very attentive to needs as well.

Reply from Sherwood Station

I love this neighborhood! The area is very nice! The apartments are old and need a lot of work but besides that I absolutely love how convenient all the stores are.

Reply from Sherwood Station

Good residential community for family with wonderful school zone for all ages. Community location i s such that all the shops are in walk able distance.