Shortbread Lofts

4.5

4.5

Smaller unit than anticipated and wish the amenities were more updated, but overall enjoyable. Grateful for the roommate option. Good security as well.
Pretty good so far. Very nice apartments, spacious, nice gym and rooftop area. Parking can be difficult and the lighting in the apartments isn’t the best, but still a nice place. Kinda bummed there isn’t a pool but I like it here so far.
The staff is amazing! Every time I encounter a staff member they are always very friendly and polite. It makes me feel a bit more like I am at home!
I really enjoy living at shortbread and I am glad I renewed my lease for next year. The location is perfect and I love my room. Great place to live.
Very welcoming staff and great commumity of people to be around!The building is very nice and clean, super modern and beautiful! It is located close to different restaurants and things to do!
Great! Some issues with neighbors being repeatedly loud after midnight with no reason or penalty for them to be quiet as well as mold, but overall a great place to stay.
My experience at shortbread has been overall great! The staff is very friendly and hardworking, the location is ideal with respect to restaurants and campus, and I love the gym and rooftop!
The noise levels during parties can be a little much sometimes. I wish there was someone who could enforce the covid-19 guidelines on them to prevent large parties from happening
Shortbread is awesome. I love shortbread. Shortbread rocks. Community rewards is a lot of fun. I can’t wait to live in shortbread in chapel hill.
I love the apartment & all of the facilities! My friends also love their apartment and seem to have a great time hosting events in their place