Shortbread Lofts

4.5

4.5

I love it here! Such spacious units- super rare to find in Chapel Hill at this price. I’m so surprised I was able to find a place so close to campus that didn’t feel crammed/too small
I like living here! The amenities are nice, the rooms are nice, and I like my neighbors. The location is very convenient. I wish Breadmen's was still nearby.
Very convenient and comfortable to live in! I’ve had a good experience thus far. The only thing is there could be better communication between management and the residents.
Staff has been very helpful drafting my lease/arranging my move-in and answering any questions I have. Excited to move in and looking forward to a great housing experience!
Very friendly staff and great amenities. The location is extremely beneficial, as it is close to campus, target, etc. I would highly recommend.
I have lived in Shortbread for a few years now and Shortbread is at a great location, close to campus, and the staff are so kind and helpful!
The location is by far the best! The apartments are so spacious and provide everything you could possibly need! Access to campus and franklin street restaurants are the best part of living here.
The location of the building is great, and I really like the flexibility that is available when it comes to apartment layout, rooms, and number of residents. But the windows and outer walls mold very easily, the soundproofing is nonexistent both within the apartment and between apartments, and the shower water is lukewarm at its hottest on most occasions.
I love living here but we, and many other residents, have had some maintenance issues in both our apartment and the building itself. However, the staff is often helpful and maintenance requests have begun to be addressed quicker, although not always effective.
love the location and the proximity to the campus! Love that its close to carrboro and chapel hill. the study room is great and quiet. The water machine in the lobby is great just wish we were able to use the coffee machine next to it.