Great place with a ton of great amenities and nice staff. very quiet study areas and a good physical fitness environment. tanning beds are also good

Shortbread has beautiful spacious apartments and is super close to campus. There are great amenities like a rooftop lounge, 24/7 gym, coffee bar, and study rooms!

This is the best place to live at UNC. The staff and residents are unbeatable. The location is great. The amenities are spotless. No complaints!

Such a great place!! It is in a perfect location and the staff are always so nice and helpful!! Having amenities like a gym, printing, mail, and coffee is so convenient.

The staff is so nice and helpful. I’ve lived here going on 3 years and it’s convenient location to campus has made my college experience even better than most.

Shortbread is very close to campus and provides a convenient location to all the great restaurants on Franklin as well as other stores like Target and CVS

I love the style of our apartments and the wonderful staff! The building is generally clean and easy to get help when needed. Only criticism would be the trash rooms need to be emptied more often for recycling.

Overall, I've had a great experience living in Shortbread. The amenities are clean, I love having my own space (kitchen & living room) and the staff are all very nice. The front desk is always able to help, the gym & study space are always clean, and I love the events that ya'll put on!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love my roommates, they are super nice and sweet. Only complaint is that the complex gets kind of loud on the weekends since the walls are so thin.

I love how helpful and quick the staff is at resolving issues. The residential area itself is a dream come true, perfect relaxation place with full amenities to relax after a stressful day, and the whole community is fun and respectful!

I love living at shortbread! It’s a great community of people and I love the atmosphere. The employees do a really great job. I love how they really care about the residents and make living here so fun, especially with the treats every so often. Also, maintenance is so kind and efficient!

Great place to live! Great amenities and finishes in the apartment building, and quick maintenance when needed through the online portal. Love the roof deck! Only complaint is the halls can get noisy.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread apartments is great the residents are really welcoming! When we applied and came in for our initial meeting they were super helpful!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

good, amenities are nice but coffee machine is constantly broken and study lounge is usually crowded. other than that it’s a good place to live

Great location and proximity to franklin street. Close to several restaurants. Proximity to campus is terrific, only about a 7 minute walk. H

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The location is so nice, really close to campus and other activities, and the building itself is so beautiful. The lighting in all of the rooms is on point.

I love my apartment community because there are so many great people around all the time. It is also a pretty close location to campus. However, pricing is pretty high.

Have lived at Shortbread Lofts for two years and loved them both! Shortbread is very close to campus, has beautiful apartments, and is very close to campus.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Great experience. The apartments are extremely beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The gym is also nice and it is open 24hrs a day. It is just lovely.

I love the layout of the community and all of the amenities that are provided. I am also very happy about the proximity to campus and Franklin Street. Can't wait to live here in the fall!

AWESOME! I love it here! Great location and amenities. I have a great view from my apartment. There is always free food in the lobby which is SO NICE!!

I am excited to live here next year! I visited and loved the friendliness of the staff. The lobby is super clean and aesthetically pleasing. I know this apartment is the right choice for me.

Signing the lease was so simple and easy!! Made me super excited to live here next year!! Cannot wait to move in in the fall and meet the amazing Shortbread Staff.

Shortbread is super convenient and very very nice and always clean. It is super close to campus and very close to everything on franklin street