Great place to live! Great amenities and finishes in the apartment building, and quick maintenance when needed through the online portal. Love the roof deck! Only complaint is the halls can get noisy.

Shortbread apartments is great the residents are really welcoming! When we applied and came in for our initial meeting they were super helpful!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

good, amenities are nice but coffee machine is constantly broken and study lounge is usually crowded. other than that it’s a good place to live

Great location and proximity to franklin street. Close to several restaurants. Proximity to campus is terrific, only about a 7 minute walk. H

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The location is so nice, really close to campus and other activities, and the building itself is so beautiful. The lighting in all of the rooms is on point.

I love my apartment community because there are so many great people around all the time. It is also a pretty close location to campus. However, pricing is pretty high.

Have lived at Shortbread Lofts for two years and loved them both! Shortbread is very close to campus, has beautiful apartments, and is very close to campus.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Great experience. The apartments are extremely beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The gym is also nice and it is open 24hrs a day. It is just lovely.

I love the layout of the community and all of the amenities that are provided. I am also very happy about the proximity to campus and Franklin Street. Can't wait to live here in the fall!

AWESOME! I love it here! Great location and amenities. I have a great view from my apartment. There is always free food in the lobby which is SO NICE!!

I am excited to live here next year! I visited and loved the friendliness of the staff. The lobby is super clean and aesthetically pleasing. I know this apartment is the right choice for me.

Signing the lease was so simple and easy!! Made me super excited to live here next year!! Cannot wait to move in in the fall and meet the amazing Shortbread Staff.

Shortbread is super convenient and very very nice and always clean. It is super close to campus and very close to everything on franklin street

It is so amazing. I can’t wait to live here next year with my two best friends in our three bedroom apartment next year. We are all so excited

Shortbread is a great building and it is such a nice place for students. The location is good and it is so nice and new. The staff is friendly!

Shortbread lofts is amazing! They provide a safe and comfortable place for younge adult to live! Everything is clean and awesome! The gym is huge and amazing. They provide residents with a coffee bar and tanning bed wow!

So far, the assistance with setting up a lease has been so simple. It was stressful because we did not have the layout we wanted, but the staff was so kind and helpful. I can’t wait to move in.

I haven't started living here yet, but I am so excited because the room size, location, gym, and the super-cool sky lounge all contribute to Shortbread really being one of the nicest living situations for a UNC student!

Shortbread Lofts is an incredible place to live, especially for a local college student! The amenities and customer service are impeccable! I love living here!!

I have toured shortbread and already seen the experience. The person at the front desk was knowledgeable and knew everything about the loft. He answered all my questions before I even asked.

Shortbread was great with quickly replying to phone calls before and during the application period. Correspondence via email was also very fast and helpful.

It’s awesome! I have yet to live here but the accommodations and rewards of just being a future resident have proven that I chose the right place to live!

Shortbread is a beautiful place to live, it has a great gym and tanning bed, the rooms are very modern, and its staff is very accommodating.

I really like it it is so good and it is cool and sweet and cool and awesome and i like it a lot because it has a good location and it's jus.

I love the space! The utilities and services offered by Shortbread are great. The location is also a big plus. It's a short walk to Franklin Street and campus!