Shortbread Lofts

i love living here so much. It is the best place to live in CH. Although the amenities aren't open now, they were nice while we had them. I miss the roof.
great location, amenities, and staff. love the lobby and study rooms for getting work done. location made my life so much easier this year. being so close to campus and franklin street was the best.
My time at shortbread has been great. The facilities are just what any college student needs, and the staff is always very caring and supportive, no matter the time of day. The location is also great
The amenities (roof, gym, coffee area) are great and super convenient! The location is perfect-- close to campus and Franklin Street, but away from the bustle!
It's been sad having the amenities closed. I'm glad the roof opened back up, my roommates and I have been enjoying the roof. I love the staff at shortbread. We have gotten help a few times in the last week, and they have been so friendly as they've helped us. Really makes shortbread feel more like a home.
Love it here! Only thing I wish is for a refund for COVID-19, but I understand that I am in a lease! Wish we were still in school and I could live with all my friends still!
Shortbread is a nice location, but a little pricey for the amenities. The rooms are large and the staff is really nice. The rooftop is awesome.
I loved it here! My friends were right down the hall from me and everybody was so nice. The front desk was responsive and maintenance came and fixed anything when needed.
Shortbread is my home away from home! I love the community, the amenities it has to offer (particularly the gym and study room!), and the location. While there are some small details I do not prefer, I can't really say anything bad about it.
I love the windows in our apartment, we never have to turn lights on during the day it's perfectly bright! I thought I wasn't going to get a parking spot but I got off the waitlist which was great! Maintenance always comes within 24 hours and usually on the same day. Never had any major maintenance issues, but they are always there to change a lightbulb or fix a drawer when we need them!