I love the space! The utilities and services offered by Shortbread are great. The location is also a big plus. It's a short walk to Franklin Street and campus!

Shortbread is a great place to live. The communal spaces such as the gym and study rooms are easily accessible and kept up with well. The staff does a great job of making this a nice place to live.

I love living at Shortbread Lofts! The friendly and safe atmosphere makes it my favorite place to live in Chapel Hill! I love the modern look of the apartments also!

Love the location, people on my hall, quick service, and clean facilities. The maintenance guys are always very helpful. I love being able to be secluded when I want but also social at times.

My time here has been great. I love all the amenities and the location. The rooms are a good size and I like the overall feel of the apartments.

Shortbread is the place to be at UNC. The location is perfect and the amenities have everything you need. I would not want to live anywhere else!

The staff is very attentive and helpful at all times. I’ve never felt unsafe at Shortbread either, and having a garage parking spot this year has been amazing. I love to sit downstairs in the study area during finals and I love that we could goodies throughout the year like pizza and Chick-fil-A.

Shortbread is an amazing community with kind staff and beautiful amenities. The treats in the lobby are always a great surprise and the rooms are just beautiful. The location is also perfect for distance to school and Franklin Street. Couldn’t ask for better!

I love living at shortbread so far. The community is great. I love there are little special treats for the residents almost each week. It’s in a great location

I am a big fan of all the food and events you put on monthly in the mornings. Maintenance staff is also great and accomplishes everything on time.

A little loud sometimes but the staff is very friendly and maintenance is great! I really enjoy all the food and events that they put on monthly.

great location and facilities, but sometimes slow for mantinence. 3/4 treadmills in the gym were broken for a week and the AC is still out; but love the random perks of purple bowl or coffee

I love the apartment community, and I feel at home in Shortbread Lofts. The amenities, such as the gym and the coffee machine, are extremely convenient and helpful!

Shortbread is awesome. You can not beat the location and the amenities are so convenient. It also rocks to have a super freindly staff that puts on awesome activities for us.

I like living in shortbread. The kitchen is nice. Our microwave is broken and we sent in a maintenance request a week ago and haven't heard anything back, so that could be an improvement to make. The gym is nice. It is good location to campus. 10/10 would recommend.

I lovvveeeee living at Shortbread! It is so nice to have a kitchen and watching the sunsets on the roof is a great way to end your day. My roommates are great and the gym is fully equipped.

So far a great experience! Such a great place to live will recommend to others for sure in the future! Especially love the fitness amenities!

Shortbread has been a great place to live. I love being able to cook in a kitchen with plenty of space and modern appliances. I also love having my own room.

Shortbread has been very welcoming during the move in process. They have had lots of people helping out to make the process smooth. I am loving it here so far!

Shortbread is the best place at UNC! The facilities, amenities, and staff are all awesome. Living in an apartment is a giant jump from a tiny dorm, but this place makes it fun!

I haven’t even moved in yet but I visited yesterday to make some measurements and the staff was super helpful. Can’t wait for move in day!!!

Loved living here last year and excited to live here again! All of my friends are in the same building, the amenities are great, and Franklin street is a 5 second walk!

shortbread has tons of amenities and super helpful staff! the high quality apartments and convienient location make it an awesome living space. my first year living here was such a good experience that i can’t wait to begin my second year in shortbread lofts soon!

I liked living in shortbread lofts because I was close to all my friends and a bunch of places on franklin street. It was super convenient to be near people with a car even though I didn't have one.

Life at Shortbread Lofts completes the whole UNC experience. It is the perfect distance from campus and Franklin Street, filled with amazing residents and staff.