The best place to live at UNC. I don't want to live anywhere else on campus besides Shortbread as the residents and staff are super accommodating.

I love Shortbread. The amenities are amazing and you can't beat the location. The roof top lounge is super cute! The staff is always super friendly and helpful.

Loved living here. Amazing amenities, friendly staff, beautiful apartment. Staff was always able to help when things broke in our apartment. Loved the events they put on in the lobby (especially during finals).

the amenities are great and love the rooftop. it is a great way to meet friends! I also love living by all of my friends here at shortbread loft

So far, the shortbread staff has been very helpful with providing information about move in and about the apartment in general. The fact that we are accommodated so well to move in early for rush is also very helpful.

Shortbread is a great community to live in. It has lots of great amenities. I love the gym and the roof. The staff is so nice and maintenance is efficient.

I really enjoyed the people and community. Residents were very nice. I had a great time. Not only was everything very clean and modern, but i felt very safe as well.

Shortbread Lofts is the premium location for off-campus student housing in Chapel Hill, NC! Designed with students of UNC in mind, we’re just minutes away from campus in downtown. We offer designer-inspired amenities and exceptionally chic lofts, in addition to a community of privilege for those who want an incredible residential experience.

I'm very excited to live here. It seems very well kept and worth the price. I think it will be a great experience for me after coming from a dorm.

Great place with a ton of great amenities and nice staff. very quiet study areas and a good physical fitness environment. tanning beds are also good

Shortbread has beautiful spacious apartments and is super close to campus. There are great amenities like a rooftop lounge, 24/7 gym, coffee bar, and study rooms!

This is the best place to live at UNC. The staff and residents are unbeatable. The location is great. The amenities are spotless. No complaints!

Such a great place!! It is in a perfect location and the staff are always so nice and helpful!! Having amenities like a gym, printing, mail, and coffee is so convenient.

The staff is so nice and helpful. I’ve lived here going on 3 years and it’s convenient location to campus has made my college experience even better than most.

Shortbread is very close to campus and provides a convenient location to all the great restaurants on Franklin as well as other stores like Target and CVS

I love the style of our apartments and the wonderful staff! The building is generally clean and easy to get help when needed. Only criticism would be the trash rooms need to be emptied more often for recycling.

Overall, I've had a great experience living in Shortbread. The amenities are clean, I love having my own space (kitchen & living room) and the staff are all very nice. The front desk is always able to help, the gym & study space are always clean, and I love the events that ya'll put on!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love my roommates, they are super nice and sweet. Only complaint is that the complex gets kind of loud on the weekends since the walls are so thin.

I love how helpful and quick the staff is at resolving issues. The residential area itself is a dream come true, perfect relaxation place with full amenities to relax after a stressful day, and the whole community is fun and respectful!

I love living at shortbread! It’s a great community of people and I love the atmosphere. The employees do a really great job. I love how they really care about the residents and make living here so fun, especially with the treats every so often. Also, maintenance is so kind and efficient!

Great place to live! Great amenities and finishes in the apartment building, and quick maintenance when needed through the online portal. Love the roof deck! Only complaint is the halls can get noisy.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread apartments is great the residents are really welcoming! When we applied and came in for our initial meeting they were super helpful!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

good, amenities are nice but coffee machine is constantly broken and study lounge is usually crowded. other than that it’s a good place to live

Great location and proximity to franklin street. Close to several restaurants. Proximity to campus is terrific, only about a 7 minute walk. H