Shortbread Lofts

4.5

4.5

Sarah
Good place to live, should be maintained more in terms of cleaning the gym and stocking up coffee machine items. Fun environment living with your friends and other students.
Adaliene
I love shortbread. It has been an awesome place to live and I am excited to live here again the coming school year. The location and amenities are great.
Lauren
great apartment complex and a great location. A little loud at times but it is a college apartment complex. Everyone that works here are great and respond quickly when there is a problem.
Meredith
My residence experience has been great! The staff are so nice and really care about the residents. Shortbread has a great location and amenities to offer.
Tenley
Shortbread is a great place to live. The environment is fun & the people are great. The roof is my favorite feature. I love tanning up there!
Kelly D.
Great location Friendly and kind staff Good amenities -- gym and roof Neighborhood could be better Thank you shortbread for the past 3 years!
Riggan
The roof top is very nice for eating and tanning. The gym is also a great amenity that has treadmills and weights and a smith machine and more.
Ella
I love how close the location is to downtown and campus. The set up is super nice with the bathrooms in every bedroom. I also love the kitchen and the appliances are super high quality
Sara
I haven't moved in yet, but the Shortbread community has already been so informative and welcoming! I really look forward to moving in this fall!
Grayson
2 months ago
phenomenal! I have loved my time at shortbread and I love having so many friends nearby and never having to be alone. It's like living in an all girls dorm.