Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is my home away from home! I love the community, the amenities it has to offer (particularly the gym and study room!), and the location. While there are some small details I do not prefer, I can't really say anything bad about it.
I love the windows in our apartment, we never have to turn lights on during the day it's perfectly bright! I thought I wasn't going to get a parking spot but I got off the waitlist which was great! Maintenance always comes within 24 hours and usually on the same day. Never had any major maintenance issues, but they are always there to change a lightbulb or fix a drawer when we need them!
love love love everything about shortbread!! location, amenities, and staff makes it such a great living experience!! being so close to campus makes life easier!
its been okay. pretty nice for student living, but definetely over priced. for the amount we pay we should not have pipes everywhere, a better gym, and cabinets. However, i would recommend staying here to others, especially now that security has increased.
I love living at Shortbread! The apartments are so cute and I love the industrial feel they have. The staff is always so nice and accommodating!
The amenities are great and I love how close it is to both Franklin Street and to the rest of campus!! Everyone in management is super friendly and always does everything they can to help!
Shortbread Lofts has been a great place to live! It is close to campus, even closer to Franklin Street, and has an amazing community. All the residents here are friends which makes it feel more like a home. The free coffee bar is also amazing!! Shortbread will forever be the best place to live at UNC!
Shortbread has been such a fun experience! Great amenities, spacious rooms, and assistance in any issues you may have is easy to find! The maintenance is super efficient.
during exam week they provided scantrons, blue books, and snacks. The staff is very kind and helpful. They also provide paper for printing which is helpful.
Shortbread is great! The staff is super caring and responsive to any of my needs. The location is so convenient and all of my friends live here too.