Shortbread Lofts has been a great place to live! It is close to campus, even closer to Franklin Street, and has an amazing community. All the residents here are friends which makes it feel more like a home. The free coffee bar is also amazing!! Shortbread will forever be the best place to live at UNC!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has been such a fun experience! Great amenities, spacious rooms, and assistance in any issues you may have is easy to find! The maintenance is super efficient.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

during exam week they provided scantrons, blue books, and snacks. The staff is very kind and helpful. They also provide paper for printing which is helpful.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is great! The staff is super caring and responsive to any of my needs. The location is so convenient and all of my friends live here too.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

love it here! the amenities are amazing especially the coffee bar! also the staff is amazing and I love the community here! Especially my roommates:))))

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The staff is very friendly and are willing to help all the time. The maintenance comes very quickly and is also very friendly. The rooms are awesome and have little issues.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

nice place to live. THe poeple are nice at the front desk. The elevators are slow. The rooms are a nice size. They give you free food sometimes.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is the best place to live in chapel hill and would and would recommend to everyone I know to live here!!!!!! The staff is very nice

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Very happy here! Always easy to get my packages and got off the waitlist for a parking spot! The lobby always feels like home and the appliances in our unit are top notch. Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants to live off campus but close to class!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I have enjoyed living here! I love the coffee bar and loved the free purple bowl event. Also, the sunsets outside my room are incredible!!!!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The people are great and so are the amenities, sometimes the fridge light doesn't work. But Jesus was quick to fix our dryer when it broke. The location is nice also and I like how they stepped up

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Really enjoying living here, just wish we could beef up security a bit more, and wish the technological aspects worked better. Great staff though

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

walls are way too thin other than that good!!! Maintenance is very quick and prompt. Everyone here is nice! Gym can get dirty (equipment wise) . Slightly over priced

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

This place is amazing. Great environment and awesome apartments. The atmosphere is very homey. The staff here is also amazing. They are nice and try to help in any way they can.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Sometimes the noise is a problem, but most days it is fine. My unit has had many maintenance problems, but they've all been addressed. Overall, I'm happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love it! The amenities are great and the staff works very hard to keep everything in tip top shape. Both management and all of the associated workers are kind and very helpful.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

it’s been great! i love the community and the amenities are amazing! the apartments are gorgeous and the staff is always so welcoming and inviting!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Nice location, but there is a pipe that leaks over my bed. The kitchen is super nice and modern along with the living room and view. The windows are also beautiful.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is a nice place to be. The rooms are definitely large, and I do not feel crowded sharing my room. I am happy to be here, and the location is very nice. My only complaint would be the lack of maintenance workers.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

great amenities! would love a mirror in gym though, to ensure safe form. really spacious in apartment. really wish there was fan in the bathroom though!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

It is a nice apartment but haven’t felt very safe walking home since the incident on Friday. I appreciate all of the effort that has gone into increasing security

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The facility is so clean, the apartments are beautiful and so well lit, the lobby is full of useful and necessary rooms/things and the staff is so helpful!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has the best amenities and it is close to the campus. I really appreciate the rooftop because it is a nice place to hang out and have get togethers.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I’m happy with it. Thursday nights are always super loud but other than that everything’s good. I like the convenient location. And the gym is nice

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

fun so much fun I love shortbread has great utilities and gym and tanning bed and coffee bar love it so much fun times at shortbread always I have a great time in my room