Shortbread Lofts

I love Shortbread! I have had a very good resident experience with Shortbread. The leasing appointment I had went really well and the person helping us was very nice.
Great space and location near campus. Sometimes it was hard to get solid information out of the office but the staff and Ag workers are so sweet
The living experience here at Shortbread lofts has been one of a kind. The proximity to downtown and campus is incredible. Not to mention the amazing staff and amenities!
I just moved into Shortbread about a week ago and have no complaints at all. Appliances work well, my apartment is nice and was furnished, and the view is great!
The staff couldn’t be more welcoming and the living environment is great. There’s so much to do whether it’s the pool, or the volleyball courtyard, or even the fire pit.
It's a great place to be! I am happy with the people and staff here and feel very much at home. It's so nice having the big kitchen for all my roomies to cook together.
I haven't lived here yet but plan on doing so next year. I cannot wait and am so excited to do so! This point system seems very cool and all the pictures are lovely.
this is my second year living here and i really like it. the rooms are very nice and anytime there is a problem the staff helps immediately which i appreciate
I started living here during the pandemic, so I was very hesitant about how my living experience was going to be. Besides a few maintenance issues, the overall experience has been pretty good.
Very on time maintenance whenever things break. Always have my packages ready for me whenever the get here. The staff is very willing to accommodate the residents.