Shortbread is the best place to live in chapel hill and would and would recommend to everyone I know to live here!!!!!! The staff is very nice

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Very happy here! Always easy to get my packages and got off the waitlist for a parking spot! The lobby always feels like home and the appliances in our unit are top notch. Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants to live off campus but close to class!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I have enjoyed living here! I love the coffee bar and loved the free purple bowl event. Also, the sunsets outside my room are incredible!!!!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The people are great and so are the amenities, sometimes the fridge light doesn't work. But Jesus was quick to fix our dryer when it broke. The location is nice also and I like how they stepped up

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Really enjoying living here, just wish we could beef up security a bit more, and wish the technological aspects worked better. Great staff though

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

walls are way too thin other than that good!!! Maintenance is very quick and prompt. Everyone here is nice! Gym can get dirty (equipment wise) . Slightly over priced

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

This place is amazing. Great environment and awesome apartments. The atmosphere is very homey. The staff here is also amazing. They are nice and try to help in any way they can.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Sometimes the noise is a problem, but most days it is fine. My unit has had many maintenance problems, but they've all been addressed. Overall, I'm happy I chose to live here.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love it! The amenities are great and the staff works very hard to keep everything in tip top shape. Both management and all of the associated workers are kind and very helpful.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

it’s been great! i love the community and the amenities are amazing! the apartments are gorgeous and the staff is always so welcoming and inviting!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Nice location, but there is a pipe that leaks over my bed. The kitchen is super nice and modern along with the living room and view. The windows are also beautiful.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is a nice place to be. The rooms are definitely large, and I do not feel crowded sharing my room. I am happy to be here, and the location is very nice. My only complaint would be the lack of maintenance workers.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

great amenities! would love a mirror in gym though, to ensure safe form. really spacious in apartment. really wish there was fan in the bathroom though!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

It is a nice apartment but haven’t felt very safe walking home since the incident on Friday. I appreciate all of the effort that has gone into increasing security

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The facility is so clean, the apartments are beautiful and so well lit, the lobby is full of useful and necessary rooms/things and the staff is so helpful!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has the best amenities and it is close to the campus. I really appreciate the rooftop because it is a nice place to hang out and have get togethers.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I’m happy with it. Thursday nights are always super loud but other than that everything’s good. I like the convenient location. And the gym is nice

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

fun so much fun I love shortbread has great utilities and gym and tanning bed and coffee bar love it so much fun times at shortbread always I have a great time in my room

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

It has been nice living here, but one feature i think would be amazing is a disposal in the sink. Also, the trash rooms really pile up and the stairwells start smelling bad. Other than those downsides, the amenities here are great and the staff work hard to get you what you need. I also like the random days we have purple bowl in the lobby. I definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread is an awesome location! It is a beautiful apartment that has up to date features. It can be a little frustrating with the noise level of the residents but other than that- good experience with the apartment and staff!

Everything is great, clean, and clear. The management is wonderful and helpful. The appliances are all great as well. The lighting in each apartment could use a little work, though.

Tons of great amenities, close to campus and Franklin street. Love the industrial style of the apartment. Can get loud sometimes on the weekends, but that’s to be expected of a college apartment building.

sometimes i feel unsafe walking home!! also super scary that the doors in the garage are not always locked!! other than that, i love the cleanliness and hospitality that the staff has!

Really love the location and amenities at shortbread! Super convenient and makes life a lot easier! Also having a place to park on campus has been amazing!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love the staff here!!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. From move-in, I saw how great these people are. I love the amenities and my favorite is the study room.