Shortbread Lofts has been a great experience. All of the staff are happy and pleasant. The apartments are huge and completely upgraded. In excited for the new coffee and vending machines that were just installed.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Ever since Billy has come living in shortbread has been great! I enjoy the competitions he has started as well as appreciate his constant email updates.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has been great, and Billy has been so helpful and accommodating! He wants nothing more than to help us out and to make living in Shortbread an amazing experience for everyone.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

All of the staff is so friendly, they really make it feel like a second home! Plus, the computers downstairs and new juice bar are really nice

Shortbread is the place to be! Love the amenities and helpful staff! The gym is top of the line with a wide range of equipment. It is a short walk to campus. The manager is so friendly and always provides fun activities or treats for the residents.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

There is a noise issue. It is very very loud on the halls. You can put out carpet or paintings on the walls to counter react the noise. Or fix the walls? Or institute a warning system for people who disobey the noise scale. Also, the trash rooms are dirty and the trash cans need to be taken out everyday.

I have had a really good experience at shortbread overall. I think the new updates being made like the drink/ snack machines make living here more enjoyable.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I have lived at Shortbread for the last 2 years and really enjoy the community. Some areas of improvement include the cleanliness of the hallways, as well as the temperature of the workout room could be a little cooler!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I have really enjoyed living here the past semester. everything is super convienent and nice. Its so nice, but it pretty expensive. It's probably worth the money though with all the amendities offered.

The staff is greatly improving in their response rate. The front desk is incredible reliable. The building's renovation look impressive and I cannot wait for them to be put into action.

Shortbread lofts has been very attentive to needs and extra desires residents have. The coffee machine is great (as long as it works) and replacement of filters and cleaning are always appreciated.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

The thought of leaving Shortbread next year brings tears to my eyes. Shortbread is a fantastic place to live, in fact it is the best place to live in Chapel Hill. Shortbread offers everything you could want and more in an apartment complex. Billy and the rest of the staff are SO friendly and helpful. Thank you, Shortbread!

The facilities are great. Submitting maintenance requests and paying rent is made easy by having it online. The gym could use some upgrades, like restocking the wipes.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has been an incredible experience and I'm excited for another semester of free coffee and printing, 24 hour gym availability, and candy in the lobby! Thanks for everything!!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I have been here for almost two years and love it! The location couldn't be better and the newly installed coffee machine is great. Nice place!

Couldn't ask for a better place to live at UNC! Its so convenient being able to pay all of my bills in one transaction, and my parents love that it already came furnished

Fine. Billy's pretty awesome however. He's very responsive and helpful, and when I managed to drop my keys down the elevator shaft somehow refrained from incessantly making fun of me while helping me get them, which he should be commended for.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has been my best and favorite living experience at UNC thus far. Great amenities, friendly staff, and efficient, organized management! Wouldn't have traded this experience for anything.

I have absolutely loved living in shortbread this year. It's cozy, quiet, secure, and fun. I share a room, and still have plenty of space. My apartment makes appetizers sometimes together in the kitchen which is an absolute blast. Shortbread offers me everything I need and more! My only complaint is the overcrowded gym, so I think shortbread is doing pretty well :)

Absolutely love Shortbread Lofts! Billy, the manager, accommodates all of his residents so well and will do his best to reach all of their needs as soon as he can. Best place to live in Chapel Hill.

Ever since new management has taken over, Shortbread has become the ideal living situation. A responsive and caring staff makes a huge difference! Thanks for making Shortbread a wonderful place to live, and confirming my decision to live here again next year!

I started living here last August, and I have had a fabulous experience thus far. I am a frequent user of the gym and the convenience of it being in the lobby cannot be beat. The new coffee and ice machines in the lobby are probably my two favorite additions that Billy has made! Whenever I'm wanting a cappuccino or hot chocolate I can just walk downstairs and not have to go spend money at a coffee shop!

I think Billy has done an awesome job at revamping the place. I think it's awesome how much time he puts in here and it really is appreciated.

The amenities are great! I love the gym and coffee machine. Billy is a great manager too. I always know he's more than happy to help and his emails are fun to read but informative too.

As a second year resident, I can attest to the fact that new management is making great strides here! Huge shift from the old Shortbread Lofts.