Shortbread Lofts

There is a noise issue. It is very very loud on the halls. You can put out carpet or paintings on the walls to counter react the noise. Or fix the walls? Or institute a warning system for people who disobey the noise scale. Also, the trash rooms are dirty and the trash cans need to be taken out everyday.
So far the experience has been good. We get a lot of emails that are informative. The staff is very nice and is easy to contact. I am excited to move in
On the prime nights of going out, the building tends to be very loud. Also, within each apartment the walls are extremely thin. The apartments are really nice besides that!
its been okay. pretty nice for student living, but definetely over priced. for the amount we pay we should not have pipes everywhere, a better gym, and cabinets. However, i would recommend staying here to others, especially now that security has increased.
sometimes i feel unsafe walking home!! also super scary that the doors in the garage are not always locked!! other than that, i love the cleanliness and hospitality that the staff has!
Fine. Billy's pretty awesome however. He's very responsive and helpful, and when I managed to drop my keys down the elevator shaft somehow refrained from incessantly making fun of me while helping me get them, which he should be commended for.
Great amenities and location. The apartments are very nice as well, but it can get very noisy at night on weekends. Maintenance requests also sometimes take some time to be fulfilled.
Shortbread has been a great experience so far! Billy is wonderful.The only complaint I have would be the expense and to what our expenses go toward (ie. the big dragon at halloween).
I love shortbread lofts. The location is perfect for staying in touch with campus and the staff is awesome. My favorite part is the huge square window in every apartment, which lets in sunlight and gives a great view!
This apartment is a good apartment for sophomore year. The location is nice but it is not the best apartment. The price is similar to other apartments in the area and there are not as many amenities. A lot of people live here just because their friends are living here. It is a social environment and overall, not too bad.