There is a noise issue. It is very very loud on the halls. You can put out carpet or paintings on the walls to counter react the noise. Or fix the walls? Or institute a warning system for people who disobey the noise scale. Also, the trash rooms are dirty and the trash cans need to be taken out everyday.

So far the experience has been good. We get a lot of emails that are informative. The staff is very nice and is easy to contact. I am excited to move in

sometimes i feel unsafe walking home!! also super scary that the doors in the garage are not always locked!! other than that, i love the cleanliness and hospitality that the staff has!

On the prime nights of going out, the building tends to be very loud. Also, within each apartment the walls are extremely thin. The apartments are really nice besides that!

Great amenities and location. The apartments are very nice as well, but it can get very noisy at night on weekends. Maintenance requests also sometimes take some time to be fulfilled.

Shortbread has been a great experience so far! Billy is wonderful.The only complaint I have would be the expense and to what our expenses go toward (ie. the big dragon at halloween).

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Thanks shortbread staff! I have really enjoyed my time here so far. The gym turned out great and I really appreciate how much effort Billy has put into our community.

great amenities! would love a mirror in gym though, to ensure safe form. really spacious in apartment. really wish there was fan in the bathroom though!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I love shortbread lofts. The location is perfect for staying in touch with campus and the staff is awesome. My favorite part is the huge square window in every apartment, which lets in sunlight and gives a great view!

Nice amenities and rooms. Noise level can get very high on weekends, which can be very annoying. There is no garbage disposal, which really sucks.

Living at Shortbread Lofts was one of the best decisions I made when transferring to UNC. The staff is so friendly and the amenities that Shortbread Loft provides are incredible.

walls are way too thin other than that good!!! Maintenance is very quick and prompt. Everyone here is nice! Gym can get dirty (equipment wise) . Slightly over priced

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread has provided me a fun and safe place to live. The apartments are so nice! Large kitchen, living area, and bedroom s make this place feel like home.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Fine. Billy's pretty awesome however. He's very responsive and helpful, and when I managed to drop my keys down the elevator shaft somehow refrained from incessantly making fun of me while helping me get them, which he should be commended for.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Nice location, but there is a pipe that leaks over my bed. The kitchen is super nice and modern along with the living room and view. The windows are also beautiful.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

I lovvveeeee living at Shortbread! It is so nice to have a kitchen and watching the sunsets on the roof is a great way to end your day. My roommates are great and the gym is fully equipped.

Signing the lease was so simple and easy!! Made me super excited to live here next year!! Cannot wait to move in in the fall and meet the amazing Shortbread Staff.

Shortbread is a nice place to be. The rooms are definitely large, and I do not feel crowded sharing my room. I am happy to be here, and the location is very nice. My only complaint would be the lack of maintenance workers.

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Grest location, friendly staff. The maintenance guy is awesome but they need to hire more. Move in was easy. I had to get a bigger floor plan and pay more because the others weren't available but it has fewer features than some of the smaller ones.

I have enjoyed living here! I love the coffee bar and loved the free purple bowl event. Also, the sunsets outside my room are incredible!!!!

Reply from Shortbread Lofts

Shortbread was great with quickly replying to phone calls before and during the application period. Correspondence via email was also very fast and helpful.

This apartment is a good apartment for sophomore year. The location is nice but it is not the best apartment. The price is similar to other apartments in the area and there are not as many amenities. A lot of people live here just because their friends are living here. It is a social environment and overall, not too bad.

Shortbread is easily accessible and at a perfect location for walks to class. The new roof is very nice! It is pretty loud at nights and you can hear a lot through the walls, but overall a nice place to live.

good, amenities are nice but coffee machine is constantly broken and study lounge is usually crowded. other than that it’s a good place to live

the group message is helpful and aids in quick response time but is very petty/absurd and not everything needs to be allowed to be said. For example, with noise complaints, it is so reasonable to ask other apartments to turn the music down, but calling chapel hill PD is so absurd for a college apartment building.