The overall experience here is great. Staff is very helpful. Maintenance is quick and friendly. The ongoing construction gets a bit tiresome but it ultimately helps the property shine.

So far so good though I'll be glad when the construction is over and we have our pool back. Another negative that keeps me from giving five stars is the first parking... there isn't much and it's not very convenient.

Great community; great staff and maintenance. Have not had any issues recently nor is there ever any major issues. Area behind complex is great for dogs.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The location is great! Staff are great to work with. A lot of construction right now, which makes a complete difference in experience. It should be done soon though!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena is a great place to call home. The apartments arr gorgeous and the staff is amazing!! I have been very happy here and its only been a few months

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at this apartment complex and it’s amenities. However the only issue that I ha e experienced is the renovation of the stairwell next to my unit. I understand that it will be finished shortly but it is fairly loud and they start fairly early on the weekend.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The management has no heart. My father has cancer and I had to break my lease and I asked if they can at least give me a partial discount for the $2400 penalty. I also told them I planned to come back in 6 months after my father has completed his radiation treatment. I have never been late and always paid on time. The assistant manager was very rude and basically said, "I can pay the penalty or pay for the rest of the lease, so you can choose." I told her I will sign a brand new 15 month lease when I come back in 6 months. She had not interest and went back to her office. In 6 months when I am looking for a new place I do not plan on coming back.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have had a wonderful experience. Going into our second year here and we still love it here. My car died a few weeks ago and Fernando and Matthew both helped jump my car in 103 degrees!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have absolutely loved living at Siena. Everything has been top notch! From the amenities to the other residents, everything is awesome! We especially love the fitness center.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

First few months have been great, aside from a little mishap/misunderstanding on move in day. Would've appreciated a little more guidance/help with the placement of my moving pod, but all in all, has been a good experience

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The community is pretty nice and clean. However, I was promised new appliances and blinds when I picked up my keys and it’s been 3 months and nothing. Also, I live on the first floor and recently had a frog in my apartment.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Complex is great. The construction is a problem. I haven't been able to fully move in and no one can give me an estimate on when it will be finished. It is very inconvenient.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the community. The staff really contributes to making it a home. My neighbors are friendly and my puppy loves to mingle with the other dogs on the property.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Property well laid out and close to everything. The leasing staff is professional and extremely helpful. Matthew was my leasing agent however everyone assisted when he wasn't available.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location! Apartments are very nice. Right by the bayou biking/running trial and a couple of dogs parks! Walking distance from good restaurants

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Really enjoy this complex! It’s a great place to live. The location is amazing! Buffalo Bayou is not even a block away. Everyone that works here so helpful and nice :)

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

its been wonderful living here and meeting new people. the environment here has been lovely and the landscaping is always perfect. just patiently waiting for the construction to be done :)

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love my apartment and living at Siena. Great location. Tired of the construction though. Management doesn’t alert residents of crime that has occurred on property, which is my only complaint.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Overall 5 star with the following: The the good: - Great location, great management, friendly neighbors. Excellent amenities - I would still highly recommend as a good option to live The bad - Security gates are always open (-0.5 stars) or people leaving them open, random cars parking inside. - Security presence is minimal (good luck if something happens to you at 10 pm) (-0.5 stars) - Not enough parking spaces - Remodeling construction never ends (-0.5 stars)

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We love Siena. Just did an on-site transfer and signed for another 15 months. Staff is great and maintenance are the most friendly people! Highly recommend.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The construction can be annoying because its been going on for so long and the new paint is not the most appealing color idk who thought grey looked good

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I lived at this property for 10 years. Over the 10 years there has been little to complain about. The staff has always been friendly and prompt to respond to issues. I really enjoy the free food and the Tuesday night food trucks!!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love Siena! Great staff, amenities and people! People are so friendly and willing to help you when needed. Met so many friends and now my place is the spot of the pregame before I get rowdy at Boots and Shoots!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

very beautiful community and awesome maintenance crew! at first front staff was giving us a hard time but they have definitely improved. construction is always going on but not too noisy.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great community/complex. Staff is very helpful and quick to respond. Maintenance staff is also very quick to respond to requests. Have not had any issues.