its been wonderful living here and meeting new people. the environment here has been lovely and the landscaping is always perfect. just patiently waiting for the construction to be done :)

I love my apartment and living at Siena. Great location. Tired of the construction though. Management doesn’t alert residents of crime that has occurred on property, which is my only complaint.

Overall 5 star with the following: The the good: - Great location, great management, friendly neighbors. Excellent amenities - I would still highly recommend as a good option to live The bad - Security gates are always open (-0.5 stars) or people leaving them open, random cars parking inside. - Security presence is minimal (good luck if something happens to you at 10 pm) (-0.5 stars) - Not enough parking spaces - Remodeling construction never ends (-0.5 stars)

We love Siena. Just did an on-site transfer and signed for another 15 months. Staff is great and maintenance are the most friendly people! Highly recommend.

The construction can be annoying because its been going on for so long and the new paint is not the most appealing color idk who thought grey looked good

I lived at this property for 10 years. Over the 10 years there has been little to complain about. The staff has always been friendly and prompt to respond to issues. I really enjoy the free food and the Tuesday night food trucks!!

Love Siena! Great staff, amenities and people! People are so friendly and willing to help you when needed. Met so many friends and now my place is the spot of the pregame before I get rowdy at Boots and Shoots!

very beautiful community and awesome maintenance crew! at first front staff was giving us a hard time but they have definitely improved. construction is always going on but not too noisy.

Great community/complex. Staff is very helpful and quick to respond. Maintenance staff is also very quick to respond to requests. Have not had any issues.

Dirty... apartment was not clean at move in. My tub is not clean at all. I don’t even like being in my own showe.... good location and events for reaidents.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Located in a good neighborhood. Attentive maintenance staff. Relatively low noise given the area and amount of people living in the building.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location! Staff are very nice. It’s a little loud with the construction, but should be fine soon. Parking is difficult but hopefully the new towing policy will help with that.

Siena is a great community with a good mix of residents and awesome staff. I enjoy the grounds and extra space for dogs. Updates around the community are coming along nicely. I would recommend this property to friends.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love living at Siena at Memorial Heights. The office staff and maintenance team are all so friendly and eager to help with any need or request I have!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great complex with great staff. Lots of free food and great amenities. Maintenance staff is very attentive and always there to help. Pet Friendly complex and great location!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

great location. very beautiful apartments. I just wish staff would be more attentive to maintenance requests. Other than that, it has been a good experience

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the staff, maintenance is always willing to help. Beer Market is almost an amenity as well since we are so close to it. I love it here!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great community staff; always very helpful. Maintenance requests are done quickly and professionally. Only negative point is that there is not enough parking for residents in the garage.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have loved living here for the past year and a half. The staff has always done a wonderful job to meet our needs. The community is also quite and the people are very friendly.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Good location. Affordable rent. Older apartment building with cheap cabinets. Currently not enough garage parking for residents if you get home too late at night.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Everything is great. Apartment is perfect and the leasing office is very kind and helpful. Would definitely recommend living here to anyone looking for a new complex.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The maintainance is quick and effective. The pool is always kept clean and tidy after a heavy use. Property is kept in check, however there is a shortage on parking.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great place to stay very peaceful. I recently moved here earlier this year and have zero complaints. The pool is one of the best features to me of this property

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love it here. I love my garage. I love my 'smaller' storage room. I love the walkway that connects the garage with the 3rd floor. The office staff is top-notch.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love living at Siena. Maintenance goes above and beyond and has handled Harvey issues extremely well, and I feel like residents are a priority.