Great location and very safe. Siena is a wonderful place to live, we have been there for 2 years and never had any issues. Staff is very inviting and handled all our requests flawlessly

By far the best community to ever live in! Like really top place im Houston, great location. The area is very walkable. Maintenance is great.

Love living here! The staff are so nice and make you feel welcomed. I also like how quiet it is here. It is peaceful and calming! I haven't had any issues.

I have been living at Siena at Memorial Heights for a couple weeks now. I really enjoy the area, and the leasing staff is great too! Definitely would recommend to someone’s looking to live in this area. Thanks, Chance

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Nothing ever works and the manager is extremely rude and not helpful. The location is nice and I like the pool. Neighbors are also nice. That is the reason for my rating

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

So far so good. I do wish the elevator wasnt down when i moved in last week. it cost me an extra $300 in moving expenses. Other than that its been great.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love living here! Its within close proximity to work and apartment and staff is amazing!! I have lived here for two years and have enjoyed the perks a lot

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location! Walking distance from the bayou and trails. Nice staff who are approachable and helpful. Maintenance staff is amazing! Very quick to respond.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Maintenance staff are the best at this complex. Very nice and fast. However, the tenants have seemed to shift in the last year or so. They leave trash bags in the garage over the weekend and the atmosphere is getting a bit frat house like.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

really good neighborhood, close access to park/bars. apartment amenities are nice, new condos being built on backside do obstruct city skyline view

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great. Sienna has been well kept, services from maintenance have been prompt, and the leasing office has been very courteous. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Elegant neighborhood, quiet and with its good services. Always with the maintenance up to date. One of the things is active management communication through email.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Hello, On the first day when I moved (Sunday 2019-08-18) in someone CUT OFF my car window flags from my car. I want to request to check the garage camera to see who did this to my car in the first floor. I am worrying about the garage parking safety. I have been trying to find someone to follow up on this issue. Do I need to report the safety to the police department to check the camera? Thank you. Best, Lena

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Really good place to stay. New Appliances upon move in were given. The apartments are in a very nice location due to its proximity to buffalo bayou and Washington avenue. Excellent management team.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena is like a family, the staff know you and are fast to respond to any question. They’re helpful and work around your schedule. New management and office staff are super fun and helpful!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

This property is very peaceful, clean. The neighbors are very friendly. Located in a great neighborhood and close to alot of nightlife and restaurants.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I am now on my second year of living at Siena at Memorial Heights. The location is fantastic with easy access to restaurants on Washington and the Heights. And, if you don't mind the walk, getting to downtown for events (ex Art Festival in October) is easy on the Buffalo Bayou trails. The complex is quiet and the staff is super helpful and friendly. One negative is the amount of dog waste around the green area running along Studemont. It seems there are residents that will not clean up after their dogs even though there are waste receptacles and bags provided.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love the environment and friendliness of the leasing representatives but the leasing office is hard to reach by phone. I wish someone would follow up as promised.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

It's always a great experience at this community. Interactions with my neighbors and the staff is always pleasant. Happy to call this place home.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great place, location, and amenities. Very dog and bike friendly with wash stations for each and very close to Buffalo Bayou. A walk away from restaurants, close to groceries, and close to Downtown and any events with an Uber.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Quiet & Safe place to live. Great area of town. Floor plans are unique and nice. Tall ceilings make for a roomy feel. Parking us never an issue.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We moved in about a week ago and the staff has been very helpful addressing the few items that have come up. The package system could use a bit of work as there doesn't seem to be enough slots for all the packages ever.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Very clean apartments, nice amenities. The location is great too, there’s so many bars and restaurants nearby. The staff is so friendly too.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I absolutely love living here. My apartment is super quiet and anytime I have a maintenance request, Fernando & company have it fixed in no time!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Move in was good except for the dolly was broken. Community is quite and very polite so far. Sometimes it smells like dog urine in hallways.