I love living at Siena at Memorial Heights. The office staff and maintenance team are all so friendly and eager to help with any need or request I have!

Great complex with great staff. Lots of free food and great amenities. Maintenance staff is very attentive and always there to help. Pet Friendly complex and great location!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

great location. very beautiful apartments. I just wish staff would be more attentive to maintenance requests. Other than that, it has been a good experience

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the staff, maintenance is always willing to help. Beer Market is almost an amenity as well since we are so close to it. I love it here!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great community staff; always very helpful. Maintenance requests are done quickly and professionally. Only negative point is that there is not enough parking for residents in the garage.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have loved living here for the past year and a half. The staff has always done a wonderful job to meet our needs. The community is also quite and the people are very friendly.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Good location. Affordable rent. Older apartment building with cheap cabinets. Currently not enough garage parking for residents if you get home too late at night.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Everything is great. Apartment is perfect and the leasing office is very kind and helpful. Would definitely recommend living here to anyone looking for a new complex.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The maintainance is quick and effective. The pool is always kept clean and tidy after a heavy use. Property is kept in check, however there is a shortage on parking.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great place to stay very peaceful. I recently moved here earlier this year and have zero complaints. The pool is one of the best features to me of this property

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love it here. I love my garage. I love my 'smaller' storage room. I love the walkway that connects the garage with the 3rd floor. The office staff is top-notch.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love living at Siena. Maintenance goes above and beyond and has handled Harvey issues extremely well, and I feel like residents are a priority.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

There are ants getting into my apartment, even though I'm a pretty clean person. They must de living in the walls, which is kind of gross. The gym has been closed since Harvey with no sign of progress on repairs. Really disappointed on both of those fronts. The location is nice, though, and the apartment is cute and spacious. Appliances like the washer/dryer/toilet could use an upgrade, as they're deafeningly loud. The people that work here are great though. The maintenance team handles requests quickly and professionally. The leasing office staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great staff. Very approachable and answers questions in a timely fashion. Maintenance staff is great! Wish that the pool was a little more spacious, but it is great for small gathering. Love the breakfasts!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Amazing property to call home. Staff is so friendly, the food trucks are a plus! Supper clean, neighborhood is perfect for a nice walk!!!!!!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

My husband and I are so glad to be part of this amazing place. It’s so quite, beautiful, peaceful, gorgeous. We are so thankful and happy in our new home!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I moved here because of displacement during Hurricane Harvey - talk about silver lining. I love my apartment home - clean, classy and comfortable. The leasing office is very reliable and professional. The grounds are generally well maintained.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

It's been such a great experience! The office staff is so nice and helpful! As well as the maintenance workers! It's always clean around the complex and the location is the best!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Upon signing up this complex was open and warm, i appreciated the hospitality. I love the views also, such a nice warm complex. Cant wait to renew my lease!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The location is perfect and proximity to parks is the best part of its location. The complexly is very accommodating to dogs and there are several great amenities for dog owners. Community staff is fantastic and always friendly and eager to assist.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Stephanie and the rest of the office management have been very nice, and attentive every time I’ve had any issue. I love the community. It’s beautiful like an Italian villa (despite the Hurricane Harvey hits to some areas) it’s still my #1 apt experience. I feel safe and it’s super quiet. Extremely dog friendly which is a double plus for me! Clean and the maintenance crew is awesome so nice and helpful! Love it here and every time I bring friends over to see the rooftop patio view, I always get the “OMG best view and patio in H-town”. I must agree. Love it here!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the new breakfast weekends and food truck nights!! The staff and maintenance are great. The parcel pending is handy and few coffee in the lounge is amazing. Thanks Siena staff

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Awesome and friendly staff! everyone is very helpful and understanding! I love love love the location, its so close to downtown, the heights, Washington and midtown! love it!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Beautiful complex and good location. takes forever to come fix the most simple things. A select few office staff are rude and don't seem to care. Some are really nice.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Nice apartment complex, cute amenities, helpful reception, and incredible maintenance staff. Neighbors are friendly and the location is great near Washington midtown and downtown and montrose