Everyone I have met here has been friendly and kind. I have enjoyed getting to know the friendly staff. I love the gated garage because it allows me to stay out of the rain and makes me feel safe when getting in and out of my car.

The apartment is quite large for a low fee which is nice. The finishes are very cheap and they used actual spray paint cans to paint the trim and it peels off very easy. The leasing office staff is very friendly but not very knowledgeable.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love it here, very chill/ relaxing community. No issues - very understanding personal - always friendly and ready to help. The only thing I wish they would pick the trash more than once a week.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Living at Siena has been a great experience! I've been living here for10 months so far and like I mentioned before the experience has been great. I love how beautiful the apartments look and now after the renovations it looks even better. Maintenance requests are answered quickly and the maintenance staff is very nice. The office staff is very nice as well, specially Matthew. Matthew has a great attitude, always very friendly and going the extra mile. I love how the staff loves dogs, they always make my Coco feel welcome. I love the location too, its great!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The staff has been amazing and so helpful! I love the community events. The neighbors have also been great. I like the style of the apartments, and the quality is unbeatable. I am so happy with my decision to live here.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Have lived here since June and have loved every minute. The community is friendly and quite. The staff is respectful and attentive to every need.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Everything is great. Couldn't be happier. Move in was easy. Front desk staff have been excellent at responding to request. Maintenance has responded quickly to request. Nice complex.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The overall experience here is great. Staff is very helpful. Maintenance is quick and friendly. The ongoing construction gets a bit tiresome but it ultimately helps the property shine.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

So far so good though I'll be glad when the construction is over and we have our pool back. Another negative that keeps me from giving five stars is the first parking... there isn't much and it's not very convenient.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great community; great staff and maintenance. Have not had any issues recently nor is there ever any major issues. Area behind complex is great for dogs.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The location is great! Staff are great to work with. A lot of construction right now, which makes a complete difference in experience. It should be done soon though!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena is a great place to call home. The apartments arr gorgeous and the staff is amazing!! I have been very happy here and its only been a few months

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at this apartment complex and it’s amenities. However the only issue that I ha e experienced is the renovation of the stairwell next to my unit. I understand that it will be finished shortly but it is fairly loud and they start fairly early on the weekend.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The management has no heart. My father has cancer and I had to break my lease and I asked if they can at least give me a partial discount for the $2400 penalty. I also told them I planned to come back in 6 months after my father has completed his radiation treatment. I have never been late and always paid on time. The assistant manager was very rude and basically said, "I can pay the penalty or pay for the rest of the lease, so you can choose." I told her I will sign a brand new 15 month lease when I come back in 6 months. She had not interest and went back to her office. In 6 months when I am looking for a new place I do not plan on coming back.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have had a wonderful experience. Going into our second year here and we still love it here. My car died a few weeks ago and Fernando and Matthew both helped jump my car in 103 degrees!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have absolutely loved living at Siena. Everything has been top notch! From the amenities to the other residents, everything is awesome! We especially love the fitness center.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

First few months have been great, aside from a little mishap/misunderstanding on move in day. Would've appreciated a little more guidance/help with the placement of my moving pod, but all in all, has been a good experience

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The community is pretty nice and clean. However, I was promised new appliances and blinds when I picked up my keys and it’s been 3 months and nothing. Also, I live on the first floor and recently had a frog in my apartment.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Complex is great. The construction is a problem. I haven't been able to fully move in and no one can give me an estimate on when it will be finished. It is very inconvenient.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the community. The staff really contributes to making it a home. My neighbors are friendly and my puppy loves to mingle with the other dogs on the property.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Property well laid out and close to everything. The leasing staff is professional and extremely helpful. Matthew was my leasing agent however everyone assisted when he wasn't available.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location! Apartments are very nice. Right by the bayou biking/running trial and a couple of dogs parks! Walking distance from good restaurants

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Really enjoy this complex! It’s a great place to live. The location is amazing! Buffalo Bayou is not even a block away. Everyone that works here so helpful and nice :)

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

its been wonderful living here and meeting new people. the environment here has been lovely and the landscaping is always perfect. just patiently waiting for the construction to be done :)

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love my apartment and living at Siena. Great location. Tired of the construction though. Management doesn’t alert residents of crime that has occurred on property, which is my only complaint.