Really good place to stay. New Appliances upon move in were given. The apartments are in a very nice location due to its proximity to buffalo bayou and Washington avenue. Excellent management team.

Siena is like a family, the staff know you and are fast to respond to any question. They’re helpful and work around your schedule. New management and office staff are super fun and helpful!

This property is very peaceful, clean. The neighbors are very friendly. Located in a great neighborhood and close to alot of nightlife and restaurants.

I am now on my second year of living at Siena at Memorial Heights. The location is fantastic with easy access to restaurants on Washington and the Heights. And, if you don't mind the walk, getting to downtown for events (ex Art Festival in October) is easy on the Buffalo Bayou trails. The complex is quiet and the staff is super helpful and friendly. One negative is the amount of dog waste around the green area running along Studemont. It seems there are residents that will not clean up after their dogs even though there are waste receptacles and bags provided.

I love the environment and friendliness of the leasing representatives but the leasing office is hard to reach by phone. I wish someone would follow up as promised.

It's always a great experience at this community. Interactions with my neighbors and the staff is always pleasant. Happy to call this place home.

Great place, location, and amenities. Very dog and bike friendly with wash stations for each and very close to Buffalo Bayou. A walk away from restaurants, close to groceries, and close to Downtown and any events with an Uber.

Quiet & Safe place to live. Great area of town. Floor plans are unique and nice. Tall ceilings make for a roomy feel. Parking us never an issue.

We moved in about a week ago and the staff has been very helpful addressing the few items that have come up. The package system could use a bit of work as there doesn't seem to be enough slots for all the packages ever.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Very clean apartments, nice amenities. The location is great too, there’s so many bars and restaurants nearby. The staff is so friendly too.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I absolutely love living here. My apartment is super quiet and anytime I have a maintenance request, Fernando & company have it fixed in no time!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Move in was good except for the dolly was broken. Community is quite and very polite so far. Sometimes it smells like dog urine in hallways.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Just moved in today. Mathew was a ton Of help. All staff is friendly. Rooms are very nice and everything is easily accessible. 9/10 Review so far

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Very quite and comfortable. All staff professional, helpful and friendly. Location is perfect. Can find restaurants, shops and parks. Nothing to complain about!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Fernando came in and fixed our broken disposal. He is always the nicest and I love seeing him every morning waiving to everyone as they leave for work!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I enjoy the neighborhood; quick access to parks and lots of food places/bars in the area. price is a little higher than neighboring communities

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great amenities and very attentive and professional staff. No matter what my request is I am always greeted with a smile and it is completed before I know it.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

My experience at Siena has been great! Everything has gone very smooth with no major complications. I would recommend anyone to move here!!!!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location. Maintenance staff are all great, very quick and professional. Noise is sometimes an issue as the walls are thin. No other complaints.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The location of this community is great for access to downtown attractions, easy highway commutes, restaurants, and other various businesses including gyms, dry cleaning, etc. The complex is clean and maintenance is extremely responsive.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Our experience so far has been great. Special shoutout to the maintenance crew; they do an awesome job with upkeeping the property and are always very friendly and quick to respond to requests.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

My experience here has been just what I was looking for. A quiet peaceful and homey environment . The unit is great. And high speed fiber internet is awesome . Plus it's located so conveniently . :) And everyone I've talked to or met has been super kind thus far . Elizabeth and Matt @the leasing office have been amazingly helpful with everything .

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location awesome new renovations. The only down side is guest parking but other than that great! Staff is friendly and helpful. Would recommend

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The units are very nice for the price in this location. The appliances in particular make a big difference. Overall, the staff has been helpful whenever I've needed anything.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I like this location very much. The service at this apartment is also very good. However, because of the wood floor, it is very noisy from the room above, ant this is the only downside so far.