Siena at Memorial Heights

4.4

4.4

We love the apartment, neighborhood and the excellent maintenance staff. I don't love that we get threatened with amenities shutting down because of the actions of a few bad apples.
Clean, safe, modern living with all the amenities you could want. Siena is 1 block away from Buffalo Bayou Park walking trails and the Beer Market is right next door. Staff is friendly, maintenance is quick and the pool gets lots of sun!
Love this place and all the amenities, leasing office people and maintenance are amazing. I'm very appreciative of the preventative and active work they do to keep our community beautiful!
Quite place and the employees are helpful on anything you need help with. Perfect area to be around, everything you need is around you. Allen parkway is a great place to hangout at and see downtown at night.
Living at Siena has been great! I love the location and how close it is to the Bayou. In addition to being in a great area, the apartments are nice inside. My only complaint is the garage. There are only enough spaces for residents as it is so it is really inconvenient when visitors park in the garage.
Pleasantly suprised with the cleanliness and upkeep of the landscaping. It is nice to see well manicured foliage when I look around. I am also impressed by the management team as well as the quick and efficient maintenence crew.
There are several things that could be improved- most recently I have had a bug problem. I have asked for pest control to come weekly until we could get a handle on the issue and after the first week they have no returned. I keep my apartment very clean. There is no reason I should be finding live roaches in my apartment. It’s disgusting.
The apartment is located in the best neighbourhood in Houston with it's proximity to Buffalo bayou and several restaurants and shops. The apartment has several great features and all at a manageable rent point. However there are a few things that seem amiss - the walls/ ceilings are really thin so I can hear my upstairs neighbours dog running up and down the flat. The gym and pool are really small. Also some things do not make sense - if you realise you set auto pay to double pay by mistake and cancel it, they charge you a $75 cancellation fee even when you paid rent. Also if the key fob doesn't work they expect you to pay $50 for a new one as opposed to replacing it considering they provide a used one in first place.
We’ve enjoyed living here for over 4 years! Great location with access to downtown and nearby buffalo bayou trail. Nice property with decent amenities and friendly management.
We have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years. Love having the trail nearby and all the wonderful restaurants to eat in the Heights area.