Great neighborhood; close to so many bars/restaurants and of course the park. Also close (but not too close) to highways which makes commuting to work easy

The apartments are super comfortable. Good services. recreational spaces are good. I recommend this place . You can have supermarket close.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love the maintenance crew and the front agents Stacy is very helpful and informed about procedures and Jeremiah always try to build a strong sense of community. The people who work here definitely keep the place clean, especially the grills.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

its been the best! Jeremiah and Stacy are such dolls and I have so many great things to say about their hospitality and I can't wait to meet more folks from the community

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

So far my experience has been great. Staff has treated me well and I enjoy the amenities here as well. Maintenance is great and so is the upkeep of the landscaping around the apartment.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have lived here for almost 5 years now moving up from a one bedroom to a two and I have had the best experience. I will definitely miss my “home” when we move to a house next year. There is no other place with this great location for the price and amount of square footage. The maintenance and office staff have always been so helpful with any assistance I have needed!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The maintenance staff is very responsive and hard working! Fernando is a responsible crew leader and very willing to go the extra mile to make sure the apartment is in good condition.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

No issues yet. The apartment was clean and easy to move into. I'm eager to explore the complex. I just wished I would have gotten my garage fob from the beginning.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Just moved in and looking forward to the goodness. so fa however the garage gate is broken and does not shut. The side access door was also not locking

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location and very safe. Siena is a wonderful place to live, we have been there for 2 years and never had any issues. Staff is very inviting and handled all our requests flawlessly

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

By far the best community to ever live in! Like really top place im Houston, great location. The area is very walkable. Maintenance is great.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love living here! The staff are so nice and make you feel welcomed. I also like how quiet it is here. It is peaceful and calming! I haven't had any issues.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have been living at Siena at Memorial Heights for a couple weeks now. I really enjoy the area, and the leasing staff is great too! Definitely would recommend to someone’s looking to live in this area. Thanks, Chance

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Nothing ever works and the manager is extremely rude and not helpful. The location is nice and I like the pool. Neighbors are also nice. That is the reason for my rating

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

So far so good. I do wish the elevator wasnt down when i moved in last week. it cost me an extra $300 in moving expenses. Other than that its been great.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love living here! Its within close proximity to work and apartment and staff is amazing!! I have lived here for two years and have enjoyed the perks a lot

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location! Walking distance from the bayou and trails. Nice staff who are approachable and helpful. Maintenance staff is amazing! Very quick to respond.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Maintenance staff are the best at this complex. Very nice and fast. However, the tenants have seemed to shift in the last year or so. They leave trash bags in the garage over the weekend and the atmosphere is getting a bit frat house like.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

really good neighborhood, close access to park/bars. apartment amenities are nice, new condos being built on backside do obstruct city skyline view

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great. Sienna has been well kept, services from maintenance have been prompt, and the leasing office has been very courteous. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Elegant neighborhood, quiet and with its good services. Always with the maintenance up to date. One of the things is active management communication through email.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Hello, On the first day when I moved (Sunday 2019-08-18) in someone CUT OFF my car window flags from my car. I want to request to check the garage camera to see who did this to my car in the first floor. I am worrying about the garage parking safety. I have been trying to find someone to follow up on this issue. Do I need to report the safety to the police department to check the camera? Thank you. Best, Lena

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Really good place to stay. New Appliances upon move in were given. The apartments are in a very nice location due to its proximity to buffalo bayou and Washington avenue. Excellent management team.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena is like a family, the staff know you and are fast to respond to any question. They’re helpful and work around your schedule. New management and office staff are super fun and helpful!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

This property is very peaceful, clean. The neighbors are very friendly. Located in a great neighborhood and close to alot of nightlife and restaurants.