Siena at Memorial Heights

We’ve enjoyed living here for over 4 years! Great location with access to downtown and nearby buffalo bayou trail. Nice property with decent amenities and friendly management.
We have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years. Love having the trail nearby and all the wonderful restaurants to eat in the Heights area.
Great location; near the parks, lots of bars/restaurants, and major highways (but not too close). Doesn’t flood either (even through Harvey).
Great location on buffalo bayou. Near downtown, the medical center, and the heights. The maintenance staff are amazing. Sad to lose our view of downtown due to the condos being built. However, the location still makes it a great place.
We’ve been happy to call this place home for almost two years and looking forward to another. All staff is professional, courteous, and do their best to keep this property to its best form. I only wish a few residents would follow through on their end with cleaning up after their pets and minding rules in common areas given the current COVID situation. The staff has done their best to adequately communicate these rules and provide appropriately (ex. Dog bags are always available). Look forward to more time here and for team to continue communicating events and food trucks to help our local businesses.
It has been a pleasant experience, but the apartment buildings have completely taken away our view of downtown and the green space where the new apartments are built used to be where we could take our dog out.
I been living at Siena for 10 months now and beside the AC going out 3x now my biggest complaint is not having access to the back gate. I have tried to get this resolved multiple times but somehow i still don’t have access. My unit is toward the back side and it would be a lot more convenient to be able to park back there. Beside those two complaints it’s been pretty peaceful.
Clean, safe, modern living with all the amenities you could want. Siena is 1 block away from Buffalo Bayou Park walking trails and the Beer Market is right next door. Staff is friendly, maintenance is quick and the pool gets lots of sun!
Quiet and clean campus, front office is friendly and addresses issues. We are near everything in midtown, heights, and eating places. The maintenance people are always saying hi to me when we cross paths
I love the apartment location and the staff / maintenance is super friendly to everyone. The apartment complex is close to downtown and the bayou!