Siena at Memorial Heights

So far everything has been great. Everything was clean on our mobe in date and the place looks great. I am excited to call this place my home fornthe next 15 months and possibly longer.
Pros: Convenient location, friendly neighbors and staff, plenty of resident parking, affordable for location. Cons: building townhomes right next to community and took away green space for dogs, limited Visitor parking, little communication on construction on apartment complex, newly built town homes block view of downtown which was a selling point, grills are hit or miss if working, package service is sometimes inconvenient and are made to pay a fee for service.
Great location! Staff are personable and approachable. Maintenance staff are great and quick to respond! Quiet community in close proximity to tons of places.
I moved into Siena earlier this month and I am loving it so far. Everyone is super nice and the property itself is secure and clean. Staff are super attentive.
Great place to live in the memorial heights area, clean, quiet and very secure. The front desk office is nice and quick to response to any requests.
Just moved in recently. This place has great facilities and great staff. Maintenance is always quick and they know what they're doing. Leasing office is friendly and helpful
Moving in was easy and quick. Fernando is the best super ever and has helped me with big and small things that have made my move-in that much easier. The property is quiet, which is a plus!! and in such a great location.
Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Any issues were resolved quickly. The gate has been a reoccurring issue, but there is a plan of action was they work to reprogram the system.
So far so good! This place is clean and unit is updated. Staff are friendly and understanding. The maintenance guy is very responsive and nice. The only negative is that my remote did not work for their back gate. That would’ve made my move in a lot easier.
Everyone is so nice and polite. It's quiet and we love all the invitations that the office extends even though we aren't able to make them all. Thank you and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!