The staff here are so friendly. The complex is kept spotless. I feel safe here with gates that can only be opened with a key and i feel welxomed.

Love the amenities here at Siena Management staff and maintenance staff are awesome, friendly! ! Love my view! Great area to live in with easy access to Buffalo Bayou Trails.

I really like it here so far. Good if you have pets too! There are nice and friendly and really helpful if you ever have any problems. The only thing is I wish there was more/easier guest parking.

The staff are friendly, the apartment buildings are clean, they have activities and events for residents, and the location is great (right next to the buffalo bayou park)

Great time and hot chicks! Love the pool and the service is great! Feel like I belong here and love the events that they put on! Wanna meet my wife here!

We love Siena! First three months have been AWESOME! Stephanie was great during leasing, maintenance is SO FRIENDLY and always say hello when I see them.

Siena is a wonderful property. The staff is amazing they are always there to help when you need them. Really good maintenance any time you put in a work order they get the job done quick.

So far as a new resident I am excited to be apart of this community as it is very engaging with its residents. The amenities are fitting to my needs and the staff is very assisting and pleasant to work with.

I love living here! The location is great, great staff, great amenities, coffee in the mornings is awesome to have, thanks guys for all that you do!

Good location. But you get what you pay for. Siena has some of the more affordable 1 bedroom apartments in the area. However, because the apartments were built in the early 2000s, certain things are sub par. I've lived in the same apartment for 3 years and certain maintenance requests have only been met with patch repairs rather than root cause fixes. Examples, pieces of the cabinetry are falling off and simply get glued back on. Rain water comes into my apartment around the windows and doors. The repair I'm told is that the roof contractor was called. It's happened four different times. For small maintenance requests the repairs are always timely which is nice. The complex as a whole is adding new amenities (leasing center upgrade, package lockers, new exterior paint, etc.) but the quality of the apartments isn't changing (at least for existing residents).

Moving to Siena at memorial was probably one of the smartest decisions that I have made. It's in the perfect location, the apartments are extremely nice at an affordable price, and I'm overall very happy with the apartment.

Excellent management. The complex is very clean with an excellent view of downtown. They are always doing community events to help people connect.

Great location! The office staff are very friendly and approachable. Questions are answered in a timely manner. Maintenance staff are wonderful! Very prompt.

Great community, spacious apartments, relatively updated finishes. Secure parking, pool and gym are all great amenities. Community staff is very hospitable and willing to help when needed.

Been living at Siena since December 2016. So far so good! Maintenance is always responsive and quick. Hoping to get my balcony repainted soon though, as it has been tested for color schemes over the past few months and is still unfinished.

I'm very pleased to live in Siena at Memorial Heights. The staff is all very helpful and maintenance requests typically get taken care of same day. I also love that every morning I leave for work, the maintenance staff waves to me. It's a very nice personal touch. The location is great and close to everything I need, including the bayou for a walk on nice days.

I like that the office staff is always friendly and tries to accommodate all of our needs. I like that the management group is allowing for Ferndo and staff to update our appliances.

Great community and area to live in. Only problem we have is that the front desk and the security will not do anything about the noisy people above us! Other than that, it is a beautiful place and a great atmosphere.

The community seems to be undergoing small improvements, but many parking changes are inconvenient to for residents. Ground level parking was already bad and several spaces were taken for a storage area that isn't used. The new "uber" courtyard space is a total waste. The maintenance staff is always fantastic friendly and do a fantastic job every single day. The office staff continues to take off early and have a poor attitude.

I love living here, the neighborhood is great, the park is super close, the maintenance people rock, seriously ! Son far nothing but good things from this place...

Staff and maintenance people always very nice. Amenities are great as well-- everything is kept so clean. I always use the small gym and have been enjoying it. Thanks for a great living experience.

Extremely pet friendly with a dog wash station and stations for pet waste. Great Location - easy walk to Buffalo Bayou, the amenities rock and the staff is very kind/helpful!

I love living here! Management is so friendly and stuff gets taken care of so quickly. Any maintenance request I have had always gets fulfilled on the same day.

The staff is really quite friendly. They are quick to answer maintenance requests. They work with you on issues to resolve them. I've enjoyed Sienna so far.

The staff here are amazing! Everyone is very friendly and attentive. Elizabeth rocks! Would be a perfect 5 stars with just a few minor amenity updates but overall I we love living here!