There are ants getting into my apartment, even though I'm a pretty clean person. They must de living in the walls, which is kind of gross. The gym has been closed since Harvey with no sign of progress on repairs. Really disappointed on both of those fronts. The location is nice, though, and the apartment is cute and spacious. Appliances like the washer/dryer/toilet could use an upgrade, as they're deafeningly loud. The people that work here are great though. The maintenance team handles requests quickly and professionally. The leasing office staff is friendly and accommodating.

Great staff. Very approachable and answers questions in a timely fashion. Maintenance staff is great! Wish that the pool was a little more spacious, but it is great for small gathering. Love the breakfasts!

Amazing property to call home. Staff is so friendly, the food trucks are a plus! Supper clean, neighborhood is perfect for a nice walk!!!!!!

My husband and I are so glad to be part of this amazing place. It’s so quite, beautiful, peaceful, gorgeous. We are so thankful and happy in our new home!

I moved here because of displacement during Hurricane Harvey - talk about silver lining. I love my apartment home - clean, classy and comfortable. The leasing office is very reliable and professional. The grounds are generally well maintained.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

It's been such a great experience! The office staff is so nice and helpful! As well as the maintenance workers! It's always clean around the complex and the location is the best!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Upon signing up this complex was open and warm, i appreciated the hospitality. I love the views also, such a nice warm complex. Cant wait to renew my lease!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The location is perfect and proximity to parks is the best part of its location. The complexly is very accommodating to dogs and there are several great amenities for dog owners. Community staff is fantastic and always friendly and eager to assist.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Stephanie and the rest of the office management have been very nice, and attentive every time I’ve had any issue. I love the community. It’s beautiful like an Italian villa (despite the Hurricane Harvey hits to some areas) it’s still my #1 apt experience. I feel safe and it’s super quiet. Extremely dog friendly which is a double plus for me! Clean and the maintenance crew is awesome so nice and helpful! Love it here and every time I bring friends over to see the rooftop patio view, I always get the “OMG best view and patio in H-town”. I must agree. Love it here!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the new breakfast weekends and food truck nights!! The staff and maintenance are great. The parcel pending is handy and few coffee in the lounge is amazing. Thanks Siena staff

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Awesome and friendly staff! everyone is very helpful and understanding! I love love love the location, its so close to downtown, the heights, Washington and midtown! love it!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Beautiful complex and good location. takes forever to come fix the most simple things. A select few office staff are rude and don't seem to care. Some are really nice.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Nice apartment complex, cute amenities, helpful reception, and incredible maintenance staff. Neighbors are friendly and the location is great near Washington midtown and downtown and montrose

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Maintenance is quick, location is good, near to my office and downtown. Staff are friendly. all buildings are well connected with garage. Overall good experience

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The staff here are so friendly. The complex is kept spotless. I feel safe here with gates that can only be opened with a key and i feel welxomed.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love the amenities here at Siena Management staff and maintenance staff are awesome, friendly! ! Love my view! Great area to live in with easy access to Buffalo Bayou Trails.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I really like it here so far. Good if you have pets too! There are nice and friendly and really helpful if you ever have any problems. The only thing is I wish there was more/easier guest parking.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The staff are friendly, the apartment buildings are clean, they have activities and events for residents, and the location is great (right next to the buffalo bayou park)

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great time and hot chicks! Love the pool and the service is great! Feel like I belong here and love the events that they put on! Wanna meet my wife here!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We love Siena! First three months have been AWESOME! Stephanie was great during leasing, maintenance is SO FRIENDLY and always say hello when I see them.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena is a wonderful property. The staff is amazing they are always there to help when you need them. Really good maintenance any time you put in a work order they get the job done quick.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

So far as a new resident I am excited to be apart of this community as it is very engaging with its residents. The amenities are fitting to my needs and the staff is very assisting and pleasant to work with.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love living here! The location is great, great staff, great amenities, coffee in the mornings is awesome to have, thanks guys for all that you do!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Good location. But you get what you pay for. Siena has some of the more affordable 1 bedroom apartments in the area. However, because the apartments were built in the early 2000s, certain things are sub par. I've lived in the same apartment for 3 years and certain maintenance requests have only been met with patch repairs rather than root cause fixes. Examples, pieces of the cabinetry are falling off and simply get glued back on. Rain water comes into my apartment around the windows and doors. The repair I'm told is that the roof contractor was called. It's happened four different times. For small maintenance requests the repairs are always timely which is nice. The complex as a whole is adding new amenities (leasing center upgrade, package lockers, new exterior paint, etc.) but the quality of the apartments isn't changing (at least for existing residents).

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Moving to Siena at memorial was probably one of the smartest decisions that I have made. It's in the perfect location, the apartments are extremely nice at an affordable price, and I'm overall very happy with the apartment.