Great location. Excellent staff and maintenance crew. Lots of construction the last few years, but it is finishing up soon hopefully. Could use a pedestrian gate code in the front for visitors. Covered parking at the top would be great also. Otherwise, great complex.

Very good experience so far. I am glad to have found such a place to live. With it being located so close to downtown, it makes commuting incredibly easy.

Excellent maintenance responses and service. They make sure to take care of any issues immediately and will go out of the way to make repairs.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena has been wonderful to us the last two years. Ready to renew one last time before buying a house! Great staff, awesome apartment and location!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love it! The apartment is beautiful and the staff is so kind. I wish the gym was a little more updated but other than that, it is an amazing place to live!!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

typically no complaints. older community. package system is pretty convenient unless youre traveling and then you get charged for leaving mail.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Good location for me to get to/from work. Lots of options for food/entertainment. Only complaint I can think of (minor and reaching), is being next to Studemont and near the Washington intersection there's a bit of street noise, and that's mainly just going to be for apartments facing the street/intersection.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have lived here almost 9 months now. The construction process was a little uncomfortable at first but was well worth the wait. Living here has been awesome! The entire staff professional friendly and helpful.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The overall experice living at Sienna at Memoral Heights has been a pleasure. The maintenance team is great and very quick when ever there has ever been any minor issues.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great location and amenities! The neighbors are friendly and the grounds are kept up nicely. Secure gates and garage for tenants. Bonus: a dog washing station

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Everyone I have met here has been friendly and kind. I have enjoyed getting to know the friendly staff. I love the gated garage because it allows me to stay out of the rain and makes me feel safe when getting in and out of my car.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The apartment is quite large for a low fee which is nice. The finishes are very cheap and they used actual spray paint cans to paint the trim and it peels off very easy. The leasing office staff is very friendly but not very knowledgeable.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Love it here, very chill/ relaxing community. No issues - very understanding personal - always friendly and ready to help. The only thing I wish they would pick the trash more than once a week.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Living at Siena has been a great experience! I've been living here for10 months so far and like I mentioned before the experience has been great. I love how beautiful the apartments look and now after the renovations it looks even better. Maintenance requests are answered quickly and the maintenance staff is very nice. The office staff is very nice as well, specially Matthew. Matthew has a great attitude, always very friendly and going the extra mile. I love how the staff loves dogs, they always make my Coco feel welcome. I love the location too, its great!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The staff has been amazing and so helpful! I love the community events. The neighbors have also been great. I like the style of the apartments, and the quality is unbeatable. I am so happy with my decision to live here.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Have lived here since June and have loved every minute. The community is friendly and quite. The staff is respectful and attentive to every need.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Everything is great. Couldn't be happier. Move in was easy. Front desk staff have been excellent at responding to request. Maintenance has responded quickly to request. Nice complex.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The overall experience here is great. Staff is very helpful. Maintenance is quick and friendly. The ongoing construction gets a bit tiresome but it ultimately helps the property shine.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

So far so good though I'll be glad when the construction is over and we have our pool back. Another negative that keeps me from giving five stars is the first parking... there isn't much and it's not very convenient.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Great community; great staff and maintenance. Have not had any issues recently nor is there ever any major issues. Area behind complex is great for dogs.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The location is great! Staff are great to work with. A lot of construction right now, which makes a complete difference in experience. It should be done soon though!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena is a great place to call home. The apartments arr gorgeous and the staff is amazing!! I have been very happy here and its only been a few months

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at this apartment complex and it’s amenities. However the only issue that I ha e experienced is the renovation of the stairwell next to my unit. I understand that it will be finished shortly but it is fairly loud and they start fairly early on the weekend.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The management has no heart. My father has cancer and I had to break my lease and I asked if they can at least give me a partial discount for the $2400 penalty. I also told them I planned to come back in 6 months after my father has completed his radiation treatment. I have never been late and always paid on time. The assistant manager was very rude and basically said, "I can pay the penalty or pay for the rest of the lease, so you can choose." I told her I will sign a brand new 15 month lease when I come back in 6 months. She had not interest and went back to her office. In 6 months when I am looking for a new place I do not plan on coming back.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

We have had a wonderful experience. Going into our second year here and we still love it here. My car died a few weeks ago and Fernando and Matthew both helped jump my car in 103 degrees!