Great community and area to live in. Only problem we have is that the front desk and the security will not do anything about the noisy people above us! Other than that, it is a beautiful place and a great atmosphere.

The community seems to be undergoing small improvements, but many parking changes are inconvenient to for residents. Ground level parking was already bad and several spaces were taken for a storage area that isn't used. The new "uber" courtyard space is a total waste. The maintenance staff is always fantastic friendly and do a fantastic job every single day. The office staff continues to take off early and have a poor attitude.

I love living here, the neighborhood is great, the park is super close, the maintenance people rock, seriously ! Son far nothing but good things from this place...

Staff and maintenance people always very nice. Amenities are great as well-- everything is kept so clean. I always use the small gym and have been enjoying it. Thanks for a great living experience.

Extremely pet friendly with a dog wash station and stations for pet waste. Great Location - easy walk to Buffalo Bayou, the amenities rock and the staff is very kind/helpful!

I love living here! Management is so friendly and stuff gets taken care of so quickly. Any maintenance request I have had always gets fulfilled on the same day.

The staff is really quite friendly. They are quick to answer maintenance requests. They work with you on issues to resolve them. I've enjoyed Sienna so far.

The staff here are amazing! Everyone is very friendly and attentive. Elizabeth rocks! Would be a perfect 5 stars with just a few minor amenity updates but overall I we love living here!

Wonderful and attentive staff with maintenance requests responded to promptly. Close to Washington Ave. and the trails. Great community to live in.

It's a great place to live with lots of good amenities. The maintenance is quick to fix anything, although the management is a bit apathetic.

Great place! Awesome and friendly staff. Maintenance staff is always timely and very helpful. Great amenities. Leasing office responds quickly.

Awesome place to live! The management is great and the maintenance team is the best and super friendly. After living at multiple places I enjoy Sienna the most

Stephanie who works in the front office is amazing! She is attentive and helpful. The apartments need some cosmetic work on the outside, but a great location to live! Some of the managers and assistant managers are not as attentive or friendly when an issue arises.

Lived here for one year now and love it! The maintenance staff is great and I have no complaints. I've leaved here for a little over a year and just renewed my lease.

Great location! Very nice and prompt staff. Maintenance answers quickly and is very kind. Very approachable leasing center staff. Love the package pick up portal. Wish the ATM would make a come back.

Pros: Great neighborhood and location, conveinent package pick up, great maintenance team, management has shown effort to maintain and improve the facilities Cons: small fitness center and pool

Stephanie was great during our leasing process! We are so happy we chose Siena! It is an awesome property and such a convenient location to everything!

so far, so good! nice apartment. easy move in , everyone is very friendly, most people pick up their dog poop, which is nice, and it doesn't smell bad.

Just moved in and everything is great so far. Apartment is clean, everything works and everyone seems nice. Like the neighborhood and the commute to downtown is an awesome 8 minutes!

I've lived here for 2.5 years and overall it has been a good experience. I like the affordable rent for a 1 bedroom apartment. The maintenance staff and the valet trash pick up are very timely and convenient. In addition, the management staff is usually very prompt in responding to questions. Of the few complains I have one is that because the apartment is fairly old, there are some aesthetic issues. The cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom are beginning to fall apart. Also, when it rains heavily water will often come in around my bedroom window. Whenever I put in a maintenance request, the staff will come within a day or two to do make shift fixes but ultimately, some of these items probably need a bigger overhaul. However, I really like the location of the apartment, it's very close to Washington street and Buffalo Bayou Park. I also like the fitness center which is convenient and never very crowded for the days when I don't want to run outside.

I really enjoy sienna apartments. They are currently updating the building and changing the paint. Stephanie with management is great. She is quick to respond and help out. There are a few things that are taking a long time to fix. The treadmills are not fixed even after a few months. Other than that we are really enjoying living here.

I am about to move in and I'm not thrilled the apartment has decided to stop accepting packages. Other than that I'm happy, but that's a rough way to get the lease relationship underway.

Love living here. I like the parking garage being hated seeing as I come and go late at night due to work I feel super safe here. Everyone is really friendly. Maintenance staff is great.

I love Siena! The only issues are with appliances in our apartment and trash in the halls. Some residents feel its acceptable to leave trash outside their door for an entire weekend, and it leaks all over the floor. Other than that, its amazing!!!

The community is kept clean. Anytime that I have had any trouble the handyman has corrected the issue efficiently and kindly. The pool is great and the noise is usually not a problem.