Move in was good except for the dolly was broken. Community is quite and very polite so far. Sometimes it smells like dog urine in hallways.

Just moved in today. Mathew was a ton Of help. All staff is friendly. Rooms are very nice and everything is easily accessible. 9/10 Review so far

Very quite and comfortable. All staff professional, helpful and friendly. Location is perfect. Can find restaurants, shops and parks. Nothing to complain about!

Fernando came in and fixed our broken disposal. He is always the nicest and I love seeing him every morning waiving to everyone as they leave for work!

I enjoy the neighborhood; quick access to parks and lots of food places/bars in the area. price is a little higher than neighboring communities

Great amenities and very attentive and professional staff. No matter what my request is I am always greeted with a smile and it is completed before I know it.

My experience at Siena has been great! Everything has gone very smooth with no major complications. I would recommend anyone to move here!!!!

Great location. Maintenance staff are all great, very quick and professional. Noise is sometimes an issue as the walls are thin. No other complaints.

The location of this community is great for access to downtown attractions, easy highway commutes, restaurants, and other various businesses including gyms, dry cleaning, etc. The complex is clean and maintenance is extremely responsive.

Our experience so far has been great. Special shoutout to the maintenance crew; they do an awesome job with upkeeping the property and are always very friendly and quick to respond to requests.

My experience here has been just what I was looking for. A quiet peaceful and homey environment . The unit is great. And high speed fiber internet is awesome . Plus it's located so conveniently . :) And everyone I've talked to or met has been super kind thus far . Elizabeth and Matt @the leasing office have been amazingly helpful with everything .

Great location awesome new renovations. The only down side is guest parking but other than that great! Staff is friendly and helpful. Would recommend

The units are very nice for the price in this location. The appliances in particular make a big difference. Overall, the staff has been helpful whenever I've needed anything.

I like this location very much. The service at this apartment is also very good. However, because of the wood floor, it is very noisy from the room above, ant this is the only downside so far.

Overall, the apartment is a fantastic value proposition for my family, and we love living here. There are a few spots in our apartment where the floor isn't level, gnats get in through leaks in the windows/doors, but overall it's a pretty solid place to live.

Is a fantastic neighborhood. In the administration they are very responsible and quick to answer concerns. The facilities are very clean. I'm satisfied

Great location. Excellent staff and maintenance crew. Lots of construction the last few years, but it is finishing up soon hopefully. Could use a pedestrian gate code in the front for visitors. Covered parking at the top would be great also. Otherwise, great complex.

Very good experience so far. I am glad to have found such a place to live. With it being located so close to downtown, it makes commuting incredibly easy.

Excellent maintenance responses and service. They make sure to take care of any issues immediately and will go out of the way to make repairs.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Siena has been wonderful to us the last two years. Ready to renew one last time before buying a house! Great staff, awesome apartment and location!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I love it! The apartment is beautiful and the staff is so kind. I wish the gym was a little more updated but other than that, it is an amazing place to live!!

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

typically no complaints. older community. package system is pretty convenient unless youre traveling and then you get charged for leaving mail.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

Good location for me to get to/from work. Lots of options for food/entertainment. Only complaint I can think of (minor and reaching), is being next to Studemont and near the Washington intersection there's a bit of street noise, and that's mainly just going to be for apartments facing the street/intersection.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

I have lived here almost 9 months now. The construction process was a little uncomfortable at first but was well worth the wait. Living here has been awesome! The entire staff professional friendly and helpful.

Reply from Siena at Memorial Heights

The overall experice living at Sienna at Memoral Heights has been a pleasure. The maintenance team is great and very quick when ever there has ever been any minor issues.