Sierra Canyon

4.4

4.4

Julia
i love the community here. the apartment is very nice. i love that there are many places to go nearby. skunk creek trail is very close to my apartment, and it’s the perfect spot for walking my dog
Sarah
I have been here 3 years and they are always making improvements. it is a nice quiet community and people are always friendly. They have a gym and pool along with other amenities.
Delana
My experience with applying for a new complex to call my home was really smooth. I spoke with Amanda, who was really great informative and helped me. Then to update some more information I spoke with Molly another time and she was awesome as well. I’m thankful to have been approved. A new start to more amazing years. THANK YOU LADIES
Mari
Molly and the rest of the office staff are very personable and helpful. She was patient and spent a lot of time helping me find the right apartment and move-in date.
Megan
Moved in on 3/28. So far it’s been amazing! Clean property. Clean unit. Wonderful. Staff! It’s also very quiet here. The kids love the pool. I do wish they had a playground as there seems to be a good amount of kids here.
Jada
My sister and I have had nothing but a great experience since moving here a few months back. The complex is clean, the apartments themselves are nice and upgraded, and we haven't come across any issues.
Wayne
Wonderful complex. Awesome maintenance team. Very helpful office staff. There are quite a few add on perks. For instamce nightly trash pickup service. And the package delivery service.
Shannon
Quite, is gated, has security, pool and workout place, allows pets. Maintenance is great with any issues fast and friendly. There are two pools with bbq areas and there is a hot tub.
Brenda
about 2 months ago
Me gusta mucho el departamento tiene buena distribución es muy cómodo y es muy limpio el area de afuera y me encanta el servicio de valet trash
Amanda
about 2 months ago
This is the best apartment we’ve been at! Beautiful, clean, and kind, helpful staff. We’re excited to be here! Our dog will also be enjoying the trail that’s behind the apartment.