Sierra Foothills Apartments

4.4

4.4

Julie
My daughter and I have been looking for several months for a larger place to live and found this beautiful community!! The apartment alone was more than what we expected!! Absolutely gorgeous! But what we really feel in love with was the happy excited and friendly leasing agent Anna! She made our whole experience the best anyone can ever have!! Thank you Anna!! I wish I could rate this experience higher than 5 stars..
Roy
Been here for over 10 years and it has been a pleasant experience. Management has been great to work with. Answer my questions quickly and promptly. Maintenance staff have been polite and quick to respond to work orders. Neighbors have been friendly.
Kayla
Such a wonderful community to be apart of. With wonderful staff that keep the community safe and clean you just cant beat the experience. 10/10
Jaimie
Things are improving and i cant wait to see the renovations. Im upset that we’re are paying for amenities that we cant use. (Gym&mail lockers)
Caroline
Maintenance is always on time when needed And most of the office staff is friendly and nice. One thing to work on though, please provide emails or notifications if loud construction or make over is about to happen.
Elena
I love this apartment and the complex! Clean , safe and I love the neighborhood! Maintenance and stuff are excellent Until now is the best around this area
Ashly
Working with Anna has such a fun and smooth experience. She has done everything she can to get us in at a good rate, unit we want and time we need to move. We are very pleased to call this our future home and seeing the rest of the front office staff! Hear nothing but great things! Thank you Anna!
Brandon
Amassing staff, anna has been Ana amazing person that has answered every questions and was very friendly as well. They replaced my dryer when it was having an issue
Maria
I am moving in today, so no experience with the property yet, but lots of renovations are going on with the one pool and the gym along with the units themselves. I’m thrilled with the look layout and size of my 1/1. The balconies/patios are HUGE. And most importantly, the staff has been sugary sweet and helpful.
Patrice
I was worried at first because there was construction at the entrance where the leasing office was, but I was unclear of where to go. I called and was told that there was no construction at the entrance and to just go in. I was confused. I asked z construction guy where the office was and he said through the gate because they were renovating that area. So after walking around looking lost a resident asked me what I was looking for and gave instructions on getting to the office. Once I got there it was ok. Saige was my agent and she was very knowledgeable and very pleasant. I felt welcome. She asked about my needs and made sure to accommodate them. The experience was fast and easy. I had a few more places to look at, but I was sold on Sierra. So, I called Saige and she sent me the link and it went smooth from there.