Sierra Foothills Apartments

4.4

4.4

Overall experience here has been great! Staff are very easygoing and helpful. The amenities and overall price are pretty good for the location. Only suggestion would be to update outside gates to maybe a fob system. Key gates are often broken and left open to the street.
My experience has been ok but it could be better. Parking needs to be better and the office could stand some improvement with answering phone calls.
Great community. The pools are always clean. The green areas are clean as well and there are plenty of trees. The package delivery service is amazing. The people at the lease office are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are comfortable and spacious.
I’ve been living here going on a year and I gotta say, it’s been the best property so far! Front office and Maintence are always so nice, and get things done right away. The property is being remodeled so that’s awesome! Only complaint is that the pool was not cleaned properly. I’ve gone to the main pool three times and each time it was dirty. It had dirt and leaves at the bottom of the pool. The grills are also always dirty! The same trash will be there for weeks, and dirt is always accumulated. This is my only complaint! Residents and maintenance don’t keep up.
I am very happy loving here at Sierra foothills, everytime I have a maintenance problem they are her within 2 days of my submitted request. The ladies at the office are always willing to help & answer any questions I might have!
These apartments are very nice, upgraded and very sleek. All the staff was very welcoming and inviting. We really love the garage concept as well as extra parking.
The best experience since I moved in Az ! Anna is just amazing and professional ! The apartment clean , safe , I love all the amenities and the maintenance work great ! I recommend for sure this place ! I love the neighborhood too in Awhatukee
I love it here! The people are friendly, the view is awesome, and I enjoy waking up everyday in a peaceful environment where I feel welcomed.
Neighborhood is quiet most of the time. Community areas are clean, staff are friendly. I have been living here for over ten years and all in all it has been a good experience.
The community is clean, shady, green, office staff very helpful and made move in very easy. Anna was in touch throughout the entire process.