Overall I have had a really pleasant experience. However there have been a few minor issues such as unpleasant experiences with one of the managers I think her name is May. She has just been very difficult and short with me on multiple occasions. Kind of hostile and unwelcoming.

Its clean, there's decent residents, and the events hosted here are super cool. I am so happy I found a place at a decent price to help me as I'm starting my life.

My life , my love , my SIGNATURE 1505 ! I adore the residents and being able to get to know everyone . Living here as well as made it all the more worthwhile .

The experience has been fine as a subleasee. There are lovely amenities and I've enjoyed the area near the residence. If you are looking for comfortable living this is it.

The apartment didn’t live up to the “luxury” in the way of quality but over all the amenities are a great plus. The staff is very friendly and try to be accommodating.

I love Signature. I think its a great environment for students, young full time workers and graduates. Its next downtown,NCSU and a great amount of restaurants /food places.

Great management, always willing to help and solve any of my problems. The maintenance workers are so nice and always there to help when problems arise in my apartment.

I love living at Signature! The staff are all super nice and the amenities are new, clean and fun to use! We got to pick what view we wanted from our room and Signature definitely delivered! There haven't been many issues and any I've had, the staff is sure to be on top of it.

Reply from Signature 1505

Since the place became signature it really improved, management is now amazing and maintenance guys are awesome. They really care about the residents now

Reply from Signature 1505

The community atmosphere is great and the people are super friendly. There have been some maintenance issues, but the staff has always been super on top of completing the work order requests! Love where I live!

Reply from Signature 1505

This place is so nice and the staff is so helpful. I truly don't ever want to move out! I love the location and the amenities we have like the mail room and our gym. It's sooo convenient!

Reply from Signature 1505

It’s a really nice place, that’s incredibly convenient to college, but noisy neighbors have put a damper on my overall enjoyment. Everything else is great though.

Reply from Signature 1505

I’ve personally been here since before Signature was actually Signature, and to see it improve by so much in less than a year is really awesome. The new property manager is so much more likeable; I can actually have a conversation with her unlike the last property manager. This apartment complex used to have terrible issues with the trash disposals on each floor (ants, spills, etc) but now that Preiss owns this complex the trash rooms are never dirty anymore! And another big plus... the pool is actually open!!! Theory could never get their stuff together, but Signature is a whole other level of respectful, clean, and enjoyable. There are still some noise issues concerning other renters on our 2nd floor, and the prices are a little steep, but overall I would recommend Signature to anyone.

Reply from Signature 1505

Good customer service and love the events they have for the residents on a weekly bases. The rooms are nice and the amenities are a plus. Love living here.

Reply from Signature 1505

It is very secure and clean place. The location of it is close to bus stop, NCSU and markets. The staff at the front desk are good. Therefore, I give 5 points.

Reply from Signature 1505

People may hold parties In the midnight. Also the wifi should change to a more secure wifi with password. The gym and study room are good though. But should have some rewards or discounts to old residents.

Reply from Signature 1505

After Preiss took over the property there have been a ton of improvements to how things work around here, I really enjoy the property and it’s amenities, I wish the golf simulator had accessible clubs and the pool table had balls and what not. The property is very affordable and close to campus. Not a lot of noisy inconsiderate neighbors either. There are a few things the previous PM company did not follow through on as far as upgraded units go and subsequently Preiss did not either and that so far has been the only real negative. Otherwise everything is great.

Reply from Signature 1505

I think the staff is generally very responsive, and timely with coordinating maintenance requests. I think the building is kept in very clean conditions almost all of the time and I really don’t have any complaints other than the fact that there’s no free parking for all residents. I would have renewed if that were the case.

Reply from Signature 1505

Large rooms, clean spaces, pool, gym, free food sometimes, fast maintenance response. Residents play loud music, paper thin walls, high cost.

Reply from Signature 1505

Great place to live although the price is a little high and parking is way too much money! The apartments are great and there is plenty of space.

Reply from Signature 1505

Staff is friendly!! big fan of the amenities and proximity to campus. maintenance is hard to get in touch with sometimes. we kept having an ant problem, but as of now its taken care of

Reply from Signature 1505

First few months sucked. Everything sucked. New ownership/new management is solid. Maintenance team is A1. Although I don’t feel like I get what I pay for the location alone may be enough to get me to renew

Reply from Signature 1505

Management as gotten better since the change; however, still took off a few point because stuff keeps happening on the Terrence floor. For example, someone left the door open and it flooded all the way to the carpet and also someone keeps breaking that door.

Reply from Signature 1505

Construction is mediocre. You can tell it was rushed and some vents were rusted upon arrival even though I was part of the "first generation" of tenants. The payment system is pathetic. 22 dollar service fee to pay through the portal, what a joke. The staff themselves are great though, especially maintenance.

Reply from Signature 1505

I love living here, but there were several problems. For example, there were ants problems, party problems, and roommate problems. But I love fancy facilities here.