I’ve personally been here since before Signature was actually Signature, and to see it improve by so much in less than a year is really awesome. The new property manager is so much more likeable; I can actually have a conversation with her unlike the last property manager. This apartment complex used to have terrible issues with the trash disposals on each floor (ants, spills, etc) but now that Preiss owns this complex the trash rooms are never dirty anymore! And another big plus... the pool is actually open!!! Theory could never get their stuff together, but Signature is a whole other level of respectful, clean, and enjoyable. There are still some noise issues concerning other renters on our 2nd floor, and the prices are a little steep, but overall I would recommend Signature to anyone.

Reply from Signature 1505

Good customer service and love the events they have for the residents on a weekly bases. The rooms are nice and the amenities are a plus. Love living here.

Reply from Signature 1505

It is very secure and clean place. The location of it is close to bus stop, NCSU and markets. The staff at the front desk are good. Therefore, I give 5 points.

Reply from Signature 1505

People may hold parties In the midnight. Also the wifi should change to a more secure wifi with password. The gym and study room are good though. But should have some rewards or discounts to old residents.

Reply from Signature 1505

After Preiss took over the property there have been a ton of improvements to how things work around here, I really enjoy the property and it’s amenities, I wish the golf simulator had accessible clubs and the pool table had balls and what not. The property is very affordable and close to campus. Not a lot of noisy inconsiderate neighbors either. There are a few things the previous PM company did not follow through on as far as upgraded units go and subsequently Preiss did not either and that so far has been the only real negative. Otherwise everything is great.

Reply from Signature 1505

I think the staff is generally very responsive, and timely with coordinating maintenance requests. I think the building is kept in very clean conditions almost all of the time and I really don’t have any complaints other than the fact that there’s no free parking for all residents. I would have renewed if that were the case.

Reply from Signature 1505

Large rooms, clean spaces, pool, gym, free food sometimes, fast maintenance response. Residents play loud music, paper thin walls, high cost.

Reply from Signature 1505

Great place to live although the price is a little high and parking is way too much money! The apartments are great and there is plenty of space.

Reply from Signature 1505

Staff is friendly!! big fan of the amenities and proximity to campus. maintenance is hard to get in touch with sometimes. we kept having an ant problem, but as of now its taken care of

Reply from Signature 1505

First few months sucked. Everything sucked. New ownership/new management is solid. Maintenance team is A1. Although I don’t feel like I get what I pay for the location alone may be enough to get me to renew

Reply from Signature 1505

Management as gotten better since the change; however, still took off a few point because stuff keeps happening on the Terrence floor. For example, someone left the door open and it flooded all the way to the carpet and also someone keeps breaking that door.

Reply from Signature 1505

Construction is mediocre. You can tell it was rushed and some vents were rusted upon arrival even though I was part of the "first generation" of tenants. The payment system is pathetic. 22 dollar service fee to pay through the portal, what a joke. The staff themselves are great though, especially maintenance.

Reply from Signature 1505

I love living here, but there were several problems. For example, there were ants problems, party problems, and roommate problems. But I love fancy facilities here.

Reply from Signature 1505

It is a very good location and also very nice. Some things have broken easily but other than that it is all around a good place to stay. I also really like having the gym and pool so close.

Reply from Signature 1505

The price is too high for the sjze od the apaetment. There is not many restaurants around the building. The layout of the building is confusing.

Reply from Signature 1505

This all brand new residence is the best and secured one I found in Raleigh. From France, I couldn’t expect more than this. The staff is really nice, there are a lot of events every business day and its modernity is what I loved the most. Thank you signature 1505, I am really proud to be part of this residence.

Reply from Signature 1505

Overall the community and the staff are wonderful. It's close to campus and allows for very convenient walks to campus. The rent is also very competitive for the area

Reply from Signature 1505

The staff is really nice. My biggest reason for wanting to stay is the Internet. The only downsides is the electricity issues I have with the place.

Reply from Signature 1505

Excellent place to live. Place is kept very clean and the distance to the campus is a major plus for me and my roommates. I would highly suggest living here.

Reply from Signature 1505

living here has been great other than some questionable management choices such as towing residents and giving us a fine for being on the roof

Reply from Signature 1505

I have enjoyed the convenience of this location. I like that I can walk pretty much anywhere. I am still not satisfied with the safety of the garage. My car has gotten damaged in the garage due to poor design and spacing. There are cracks forming in the walls and I don't know why. I have dealt with ants in my bathroom and kitchen. Not to mention lake of visitor parking. I do enjoy free food Fridays though when there are inclusive options (vegan/ vegetarian). I also like the free swag.

Reply from Signature 1505

The place is very nice to live in with lots of amenities. THe quality of some of the residents is a tad lacking and they could put trash cans around the complex to reduce litter.

Reply from Signature 1505

My overall experience at Signature 1505 has been excellent. I would like to start by applauding management for being so kind and on top of all issues at hand- Shoutout to Maayan. The building itself is beautiful and well maintained, with a few improvements needing to be make outside on the landscape. The apartments themselves are modern, furnished with high-quality items, and mine even has a balcony. The balcony sold me on this property. Nonetheless, my experience has been great and I am moving back next year.

Reply from Signature 1505

I love the proximity to campus, and the new management has been really great. Thanks for updating paint around the building. Also, having the security around so often is a nice touch.

Reply from Signature 1505

The building and amenities are beautiful! I use the gym and study rooms all the time. However, most of our apartments have had minor issues with ant infestations, but the maintenance team is always quick to come and spray with pesticides.