It’s been alright. The elevators never working is a big problem and the amount of time it took for maintenance to come was ridiculous. The rooms are pretty small for the price as well, but overall I’m not too upset about it.

I love my apartment and my roommates. Signature 1909 has really excellent facilities. I enjoy using the study rooms and the gym. The only thing that falls short for me is the size of my room and my apartment. Sometimes it can feel cramped.

Pretty good overall! Responsive management fast to make repairs. Nice appliances. Rooms are small and expensive, but normal for west campus. Thanks!

Reply from Signature 1909

I love living here because of all the amenities that come with this apartment. I renewed my lease here because of how much I really enjoy my room.

Reply from Signature 1909

I was a bit hesitant at first about living at Signature 101, formerly known as Aspen Heights. But after living there for a semester, I realized it isn't that bad.

Reply from Signature 1909

There was some issues at first but once signature 1909 took over it’s been amazing! The living area is great and the fact that the place comes fully furnished is a huge plus!

Reply from Signature 1909

Very fun place to live! Love the layout of the complex. Amenities are nice. Very well designed system for receiving packages. Friendly staff. The pool deck is a great place to hang out.

Reply from Signature 1909

I enjoy the amenities, and my immediate neighbors are nice and considerate. I would like to have more community events and better communication with management.

Reply from Signature 1909

Overall the place is clean, and the staff is friendly. The biggest problem I have is that it takes a couple of days for me to get my package after it has been delivered.

Reply from Signature 1909

Great view, price and amenities. The 24 hour gym is an awesome feature and so is the pool (which should get washed a bit more). Walls are ridiculously thin so anything I do in my room can be heard in the living room. Shower never gets quite warm enough and water pressure is bad.

Reply from Signature 1909

Currently, I love signature 1909. Zero complaints here. I wish I had some useful input but I do not. It is a really cool/great place to live!

Reply from Signature 1909

Really nice community and helpful front office staff. Splitting rooms is not ideal but if you have individual rooms, there's plenty of space. Also great views!

Reply from Signature 1909

Living here had been extremely fun! The location is walking distance to campus and they throw so many events for the residents! I love it here.

Reply from Signature 1909

I think it’s a great place to live because of the amazing location. The apartment complex is always super nice and clean. The neighbors are friendly and i feel safe always.

Reply from Signature 1909

pool and gym are pretty nice. very good location. A little overpriced but I guess that's just west campus. Cool front desk staff that is usually very helpful

Reply from Signature 1909

Ever since changing from Aspen Heights, the atmosphere and experience being at this residence has been much better. The amount of activities that have been made by the residence has been great.

Reply from Signature 1909

The staff is really helpful. They've made the process of signing the lease and everything really easy. I'm very excited to move here in August.

Reply from Signature 1909

I loved visiting the complex. By far the best customer service I received out of all the apartments I have visited. Management was very flexible. The location is perfect. I cannot wait to live here next year!

Reply from Signature 1909

The location of aspen heights was really nice. The elevators are pretty quick when they're both working. I like that we have study rooms and a large lobby area to study in as well.

Reply from Signature 1909

Signature 1909 is a nice, new complex with great amenities and the maintenance team is great at responding. I have had a couple of issues with my experience living here.

Reply from Signature 1909

Nice amenities and building since everything is brand new. Don’t get a shared room, it’s too small and not meant to be shared despite what the floor plan looks like

Reply from Signature 1909

Management is nice. Some problems with the resident dashboard. Rooms are in great condition, but beware of being placed in a bedroom with no windows.

Reply from Signature 1909

I enjoyed living here at Signature. There some difficulties sometimes with utilities, but for the most part, my time here has been an enjoyable one. My friends also like Signature and visit often.

Reply from Signature 1909

Living here is really convenient and I have enjoyed it very much. However, when it comes to packages, it takes a while to receive even once they've already been delivered.

Reply from Signature 1909

The staff has been extremely friendly and welcoming. However, the amenities took a long time to be fully ready for use, like the free printing.