So far all good! Only thing I didn’t like was when the roofers were here, they made a mess. Other than that all the workers are really friendly

Not a bad place to live. As a single woman, its quiet and I do feel safe. Great neighborhood too. My doggie was welcome and My Tuxedo cat was welcome. Staff did great getting me moved in and settled.

My fiancé and I have only been there a month so far . We have encountered nice and friendly staff and neighbors. Place is Beautiful and Big just for us and is at A Great price . The place is nice and Quiet .

Very nice place to stay. Staff is super friendly and very helpful. The apartments are nice and the area in midland is nice. No problems for the neighbors either. Just all together a nice play to stay

I'm loving the place so far and the management. The other members of the community seem to be very friendly also! I'm excited to be a part of this community.

So far the experience applying, moving in, assimilating into the community has been pleasant and easy with all the support from the staff. I didn't give it 5 stars mainly because of the age of the infrastructure and I have only been moved in for a week.

The complex is very quiet with most of tje residentsbeing youngish with family of mid ages. The office like to host events from time to time. I am really glad we moved from out last apts to here.

Started out pretty rough here when we first moved in. But the staff was very friendly and very helpful. The apartments are pretty nice. The pool is nice. Nice location. Rents a little high, but hey.... it’s MIDLAND

This housing is so peaceful. The staff is very helpful. If there are any questions or concerns that my husband i may have, we are quickly accommodated!!

Love staff maintenance keep up the great work at signature place. Highly recommend place to live quite, great neighborhood, when I need maintenance work gets done quick Clint thanks for fixing my A/C

I like the unique floor plan and character these apartment homes have. It’s located in a nice quiet neighborhood. I appreciate the friendly office staff .

The area itself and the staff are pretty awesome. We had some bumps and bruises right when we moved in but the staff was on top of getting everything taken care of for us. They were very helpful and very friendly.

Both ladies I have dealt with have been really nice and easy to work with. Other than that, so far, the best I can give this place is two stars. When we moved it, it hadn’t been cleaned and was extremely dirty. Also, there were quite a few things that should have been fixed prior to move in. I put in two work orders a few days after we moved in and neither problem has yet to be addressed. No follow up from office concerning them either.

Love the residence at Signature place. I am pleased that me and my family can call this our home. The only thing that I have an issue with is the fact there is very limited parking. Other than that I am very pleased.

I love it so far! I love how homey it is! It is a very nice community with nice people! I love the office lady’s they are the sweetest and they work hard!

Very nice and quiet. Friendly office staff. The only problem for us is the parking. But other than that is a great place to live. The area is quiet but at the same time close by to everything.

Maintenance is always an issue, especially if the management doesn’t deem your issue an “emergency.” Plumbing is not an emergency. Older structure, needs updates.

Wish there was a work out room. Rent is really expensive. Walls are rally thin and we can hear everything outside, including neighbors fighting constantly.