Signature Place

Great place to stay Awesome people and family environment iv been here for a while now and I have never had any issues living here everyone stays to there self no loud noises keeping u up at night and you never have to worry about your vehicle being messed with hands down fantastic place to stay
Great place to live staff is always so friendly and take care of any problems in a timely manner. The units are very spacious and comfortable
Very nice location , very close to all stores and shopping , also within 5 minutes to all major freeways and roads .The people are also very friendly around here
The location is really nice. You’re close to shopping and restaurants. The staff is very friendly but maintenance has been an issue for me since day one. It is quiet here and has a homey feel to it. My daughter and I feel safe here and call it home.
So far all good! Only thing I didn’t like was when the roofers were here, they made a mess. Other than that all the workers are really friendly
Not a bad place to live. As a single woman, its quiet and I do feel safe. Great neighborhood too. My doggie was welcome and My Tuxedo cat was welcome. Staff did great getting me moved in and settled.
My fiancé and I have only been there a month so far . We have encountered nice and friendly staff and neighbors. Place is Beautiful and Big just for us and is at A Great price . The place is nice and Quiet .
Very nice place to stay. Staff is super friendly and very helpful. The apartments are nice and the area in midland is nice. No problems for the neighbors either. Just all together a nice play to stay
I'm loving the place so far and the management. The other members of the community seem to be very friendly also! I'm excited to be a part of this community.
So far the experience applying, moving in, assimilating into the community has been pleasant and easy with all the support from the staff. I didn't give it 5 stars mainly because of the age of the infrastructure and I have only been moved in for a week.