I like the unique floor plan and character these apartment homes have. It’s located in a nice quiet neighborhood. I appreciate the friendly office staff .

The area itself and the staff are pretty awesome. We had some bumps and bruises right when we moved in but the staff was on top of getting everything taken care of for us. They were very helpful and very friendly.

Both ladies I have dealt with have been really nice and easy to work with. Other than that, so far, the best I can give this place is two stars. When we moved it, it hadn’t been cleaned and was extremely dirty. Also, there were quite a few things that should have been fixed prior to move in. I put in two work orders a few days after we moved in and neither problem has yet to be addressed. No follow up from office concerning them either.

Love the residence at Signature place. I am pleased that me and my family can call this our home. The only thing that I have an issue with is the fact there is very limited parking. Other than that I am very pleased.

I love it so far! I love how homey it is! It is a very nice community with nice people! I love the office lady’s they are the sweetest and they work hard!

Very nice and quiet. Friendly office staff. The only problem for us is the parking. But other than that is a great place to live. The area is quiet but at the same time close by to everything.

Maintenance is always an issue, especially if the management doesn’t deem your issue an “emergency.” Plumbing is not an emergency. Older structure, needs updates.

Wish there was a work out room. Rent is really expensive. Walls are rally thin and we can hear everything outside, including neighbors fighting constantly.