I Love it here. Clean community, friendly staff and neighbors. Great location close to everything. Also love how the office staff promotes activities and events to show their appreciation.

I just love it here . The staff Kayla, Heather, Dan and Owen are great, they are very helpful and very nice. The activities they put on are always fun and exciting.

Rooms are great. Nice open layout. New flooring was provided upon move in. Rooms were also very clean. New washer and dryer at no cost. Great community.

Beautiful property with the landscaping and the location, quiet peaceful grounds and a variety of residents. Spacious apartment with an open living concept and wonderful office staff.

The apartment layout and design is beautiful. This is my first year leasing so the price is decent, I am skeptical about the increase to renew the lease will be. The common area around the front of the building is kept clean however the areas around the staircase in each unit could used more attention.

It’s a great, quiet complex. Neighbors aren’t too bad, and front desk is always friendly- even months after moving in! They communicate well with residents and work to keep the neighborhood looking beautiful EVERY day!

In the short time I've lived here I can say at this point I'm very pleased. Office staff and maintenance personnel having been very nice and made me feel at home. The amenities are great. Glad i have made this place my new home.

The staff is very helpful. Maintenance is always prompt and responsive. I love how quickly they cleaned up the place after the hurricane. I just renewed my lease and look forward to calling here home.

I love Silvana Oaks. And I love my apartment. I’ve had a great time living here these past few months. The staff are very nice and I do recommend

We love this community! It is in the perfect location with all the amenities we need and want. We also crave a quiet community and Silvana oaks provides us with everything we want in an apartment community!

Yesterday they gave us the apartment and they weren't in the conditions we expected, it was dirty with live and dead cockroaches, their support was requested and what we received was bad faces by the manager

Maintenance Guy, Daniel, is amazing! He's my absolute hero. We have a giant box full of dog bags, but the boxes for dog bags in the community seem to empty more often lately. The valet garbage seems to miss us a lot lately, even when we put garbage out before the designated time. However, even with the few small issues, the complex staff is very kind and does their best to help with needs in the community. I've noticed this especially from Kayla. At first I thought maybe it was because she liked us, but I've heard from about 7 other apartments about how Kayla goes out of her way to assist residents.

I and my kids enjoy it here. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Maintenance issues are handled very quickly. I love the community and my neighbors are very friendly. There’s lots of kids for mine to play with and it feels very safe and secure.

It's been a great place to live since I moved in this spring. Looking forward to living here some more when it's time to renew my lease. I've recommended it to a couple friends moving into the area but they found other places closer to their workplace.

I’ve only been here a few days and I already feel welcomed. I’m looking forward to having great experiences here. So far, so good! I love my apartment!

Pay for pest control every month, only to have them never actually do anything. Annoying that I have to pay for something that doesn’t do its job.

Staff members are very friendly. Kayla and Heather were very helpful. Apartment complex very clean. Friendly neighborhood and all around good atmosphere,

Great place to live! Staff is always nice, friendly and willing to help. Maintenance is quick to respond to your issues and overall it’s a quiet community

Its been almost one year we are living in this community, i choose to live here because of location and nice living. Overall we have good experience so far

Our experience here had it’s ups ands downs but it was a good start of fun apartment community for a a family new to Charleston. Very close the Air Force Base & convenient access to the highway.

The apartments are amazing! The Maintenance crew is very polite! And the common areas are always clean! I love that the neighbors are not noisy and are very clean and polite

To be honest, I just expect more for what I'm paying to live here. Changes seem to be more about staff & company rather than customer service, and that's frankly unacceptable. It's why I won't be coming back.

I love my apartment! It’s beautiful and well made. The staff is super friendly. And the location is so perfect, right between my job and my church!

I absolutely love it here. This year August will be my 5th year and I have no worries at all. It is convenient to a lot good stores car shops etc

Very friendly staff Heather is amazing to work with. She has been extraordinarily responsive. However there are some issues still unresolved after 3 times requesting issues regarding the toilet handles not returning to normal position. Causing water to run and bill will be higher due to this. Also I really love the location. It’s very convenient. I enjoy the grill area. And the grounds are very well kept.