Silvana Oaks

4.3

4.3

Encantado de vivír aquí Mucha paz y tranquilidad cerca a muchos sitios importantes Muy cómodos los apartamentos Excelente sitio para vivír
I have only had excellent experiences at Silvana Oaks Apartment's. The staff is always amazing and the community is very friendly and very clean. This Complex is just simply beautiful and you should absolutely be thinking about making it your home.
It is a good place to live love the apartment space and how well designed they are!! Master bedroom is really big. The kitchen is my favorite of all the apartment
Love the area and love the space in my apartment but if I am going to be frank the price for the units are a tad bit ridiculous yes they are in a good location but even taking 100$ off the total price per unit would be completely reasonable. Also your tow policies and tow people are ass. Excuse my French.
I love our apartment! We are in such a great location that is near a lot of restaurants and Publix. The community is very good and our neighbors are very kind. Overall, I have had a great experience.
My only complaint is parking. Its great being centrally located from downtown and north charleston shopping makes it easier for college and military
The place has been cleaned up and updated nicely with all the stairways and concrete being cleared up near the apartments. It would be nice if they would remove the spiderwebs that have built up around the entrance to my 3rd floor apartment. My knowledge of arachnology is lacking and I have no idea what spiders are poisonous.
It’s so peaceful here I love it! Always clean no trouble around the area. Everything is just perfect I don’t see any that I don’t like with this community
I love the apartments with how big and open they are inside. The entrance and amenities are real nice!! Definitely recommend this place, it feels at home!
The property is good but the neighbor who lives above me makes so much noise at late hours with the bumping and thumping back and forth each and every day. Starts at about 7:30pm and goes until 4 am which during those times is when I’m trying to get rest for work. The random increase in utility fees aren’t good and the valet trash has so many stipulations. Other than that it is a good place to live