Silvana Oaks

The location is excellent. It iis not far from the necessity that you need. It is a great location. The neighbors are friendly. It is also not far from restaurants, banks and gas stations.
Great service. There are wonderful neighbors. Good fitness room, which is helping me get my health back on track. Favorite thing is how quiet it is here.
Love it here at Silvana oaks! Perfect location, quiet community, and super sweet staff! We love our open floorplan in the living room.. and our spacious bedroom!
So far, we've had a tremendously different experience than what we're used to...in a good way. Clean areas, good neighbors, and we just feel a little safer.
I've really enjoyed my first week here. The only downfall is someone stole my bookbag from out my car. Luckily they didn't get anything valuable.
So far so good, I love it here already, the ladies made my move in easy & quick and the home is nice and spacious ❤️ They were very nice and helpful, thank you so much
So far everything has been nice and easy about moving in. Beautiful rooms and great location. Reasonable price compared to other communities around the area.
Living here at Silvana Oaks for almost two years has been a great experience. Aside from the hard walking upstairs I have had great relationship with my neighbors with no other complaints. The people in the office are very helpful and friendly. The only issue I would say is the lighting in the parking lot and parking...even with the hang tags. I would definitely stay here longer if my family had not grown and we needed more space.
The move in was fantastic. The apt is really nice and there's so many stores around us. It's so convenient. The management is really nice!!!
Great staff and really nice place to live :) heather was awesome and really helpful through the process, people are friendly, and it’s a good neighborhood