So far so good! Been a homeowner all of my adult life so I thought it would be difficult to adjust but the apartment is great, kitchen is modern and I love all of the unit upgrades!

I love knowing that my pet has a place to run They should only clean the stairs always dirty walk give better maintenance to the entrances of the building

Nice quite neighborhood. Great location you have a lot of place in walking distance. Even if you need some maintenance work done to your car like oil change or brakes etc....you can walk right back home within 2-3 mins

The staff is really warm and friendly. They attend to the Maintenance requests quickly and their techs are really polite and professionals. The structures are always clean and well kept. The community is very quiet and friendly.

Love the peacefulness in the neighborhood. The community is close to all my favorite restaurants. It’s conveniently located in N. Charleston which makes it great to get to Downtown

I am living in this community since one year now. Very supportive management. Nice apartments, everything is easily accessible. Somethings i notice have to find parking spots sometime if come midnight and other is roof floors are thin.

We love Silvana Oaks! The staff is great, the neighborhood is awesome, and there are lots of fun activities taking place. We love living here!

I really like living here at Silvana Oaks. It’s a quiet neighborhood and the apartment home has a very roomy layout. I appreciate the office staff.

Thus far... Definitely amazing. It really gave me that “Wow” factor right when i opened the door. The staff is amazing, personable and friendly... Also, what other properties out there puts on some sort of shindig for the residents at the pool and at the club house almost every celebratory holiday and/or season? 👍🏻👍🏻

My fiance and I just moved in literally a few days ago but so far we love it. We love the neighborhood, just about everything (stores, restaurants, etc.) is near us, the vibe is quiet, and the apartments are beautiful!

Living here has improved our quality of life. There’s no stress and no property management issues like we had in the past. The staff is courteous and helpful. Service requests are handled same day. Having the amazon hub added is amazing for package pickup. Great place to live stress free

best apartment complex ever! all the girls in tbe office are so sweet, and so down to earth. out of 3 apartment communities my family has lived at- this is our favorite

I Love it here. Clean community, friendly staff and neighbors. Great location close to everything. Also love how the office staff promotes activities and events to show their appreciation.

I just love it here . The staff Kayla, Heather, Dan and Owen are great, they are very helpful and very nice. The activities they put on are always fun and exciting.

Rooms are great. Nice open layout. New flooring was provided upon move in. Rooms were also very clean. New washer and dryer at no cost. Great community.

Beautiful property with the landscaping and the location, quiet peaceful grounds and a variety of residents. Spacious apartment with an open living concept and wonderful office staff.

The apartment layout and design is beautiful. This is my first year leasing so the price is decent, I am skeptical about the increase to renew the lease will be. The common area around the front of the building is kept clean however the areas around the staircase in each unit could used more attention.

It’s a great, quiet complex. Neighbors aren’t too bad, and front desk is always friendly- even months after moving in! They communicate well with residents and work to keep the neighborhood looking beautiful EVERY day!

In the short time I've lived here I can say at this point I'm very pleased. Office staff and maintenance personnel having been very nice and made me feel at home. The amenities are great. Glad i have made this place my new home.

The staff is very helpful. Maintenance is always prompt and responsive. I love how quickly they cleaned up the place after the hurricane. I just renewed my lease and look forward to calling here home.

I love Silvana Oaks. And I love my apartment. I’ve had a great time living here these past few months. The staff are very nice and I do recommend

We love this community! It is in the perfect location with all the amenities we need and want. We also crave a quiet community and Silvana oaks provides us with everything we want in an apartment community!

Yesterday they gave us the apartment and they weren't in the conditions we expected, it was dirty with live and dead cockroaches, their support was requested and what we received was bad faces by the manager

Maintenance Guy, Daniel, is amazing! He's my absolute hero. We have a giant box full of dog bags, but the boxes for dog bags in the community seem to empty more often lately. The valet garbage seems to miss us a lot lately, even when we put garbage out before the designated time. However, even with the few small issues, the complex staff is very kind and does their best to help with needs in the community. I've noticed this especially from Kayla. At first I thought maybe it was because she liked us, but I've heard from about 7 other apartments about how Kayla goes out of her way to assist residents.

I and my kids enjoy it here. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Maintenance issues are handled very quickly. I love the community and my neighbors are very friendly. There’s lots of kids for mine to play with and it feels very safe and secure.