Silver Hill at Arboretum Apartments
4 stars136 Reviews

Lourdes V.
about 15 hours ago
What is up with mattresses hanging out? What a eyesore. No word yet when Jennifer will schedule another pow/wow. Enjoying the pool very much and thanks for keeping it open.

Felecia
I am now on 5 months of residency here. I still love it. I feel I belong. I'm looking forward to fall And the landscape. A lot of good changing are happening! Can't wait to see what is ahead. Thanks to a wonderful staff, Beth Terry Jason, Chris!! Always there if you need them!!!

Linda
I've just moved in. The residents and staff are very friendly and very helpful. Everything is very clean. The locations is very convenient to stores and restaurants.

Trellis
I was happy to see the newly installed elevator shields. They are very nice. I wish more people would appreciate the changes when they are made.❤

Carol
Quiet community. Very friendly. Always seems to be someone offering to help if it looks like it is needed. Well kept inside and out. Well located, close to shopping centers, mall and grocery.

Sheila
As always I enjoy being here. It's nice being around people who know what you're talking about and understand what you're talking about. As always friendly, understanding and funny, and so very helpful if needed.

Lourdes V.
Finally will have a sit down with the folks from the front offices to address issues we “the seniors” have with them and issues we have about the building. I have the date saved already and will be there front and center. Why is that mattress still hanging around the sidewalk of the building?

Felecia
I've become more acquainted with people here. Enjoy my new friends. Enjoy my walks and pool. My experience in. 4 months has been a positive on.

Nancee
I have only lived here for less than a week. My apartment is lovely. Office manager Beth has been very helpful. I have submitted a minor work order and hope it will be completed next week.

Donald
about 2 months ago
We I like living here, it's hard for me to pay rent when I am on disability, my income is not very much, especially since my rent is going up and I only have lived here less than a year