Silver Hill at Arboretum Apartments

4.2

4.2

Pleasantly surprised to see a new cleaning personnel. Even more, that I witnessed her sanitizing the wall railings properly. I am, also, pleased to see that more efforts are going towards the community room. Once the Governor reopens on May 15th, I know Silverhill Apartments will keep us in mind.
The trash is rarely picked up in the receptacles outside and the receptacles themselves look terrible, all broken up. The maintenance guy is very nice
I moved into my new apartment in March 2021... I have enjoyed everyday thus far. Looking forward to meeting my neighbors and discovering new things Silver Hill has to offer for Seniors
The resident associate was very friendly & seem to know her job well. She was A Proffesional in helping me to transit here at the Arboretum Way Facility. I was shown different settings of how the apartment would look as well as the other locations of rooms in the facility. The resident seem to be a Safe, Friendly & Clean Environment. I Feel Right At Home. Thank You For Assisting Me on my Journey As To Having My Own Place to Call HOME!!!
Some residents STILL DON'T wear mask and the chair pulled up right next to the elevator button on the first floor that we have to push is NOT Social Distancing when you can reach out and touch that person.
Maintenance is usually quick for fixing problems in apartment. Grounds are keep nice. Very quiet place to live. Very close to shopping center and grocery store.
Nice quiet neighbors, friendly. Clean community room and laundry room. Shopping trips twice weekly, everyone wear there masks, and sits space apart.
I don’t know but I have more complaints than anything. Starting with someone or some person that had a CAT. All the cat litter winds up on the floor of the garbage room if the third floor. I thought they were suppose to be liners on a cat box? Also, can the elevator be mopped every now and then? Other than that, I have no problem with the staff or maintenance.
Don't know if we're under new management or not, but,the quality of cleanliness is not what it was when I first moved here. Carpet is urine, soiled nasty on my floor. Afraid of what I might walk into when I take the garbage to the trash room. One time garbage bags piled up on the floor and I didn't want to add to it; opened the trash shoot and it was clear for use. And I take the stairs because the elevators are sticky and sometimes trashy. A sweet young lady used to mop daily. And would thank her whenever I ran into her for all her work. Just because this is a low income apartment, dosen't mean we have to live low income. Having a roof over your head is a blessing and I try to appreciate that but sometimes it is a challenge. I gave a 2 1/2 stars rating because of the amenities and my apartment which I love.
So far so good Settling in Only met a couple folks Covid keeping everyone separate Clean and quiet Even the dogs I have met have been quiet and friendly