Silver Hill at Arboretum Apartments

4.2

4.2

Management changes are better. Hoping for more direct communication with management 🙏 More interaction with the residents. Display positive words of encouragement
Can somebody please do something about big furniture being placed by the buildings. It makes us look dirty and ghetto! I know garbage is garbage but for Pete’s sake does it have to lay about two to three weeks and sometimes longer till it’s gone!
I am happy at home in my apartment. During this pandemic, a lot has changed in order to help keep us safe. We can't socialize in the way we use to, but, we all find a way to be friendly with each other. In my experience.
Silver Hills is a great place to live. Residents and staff are friendly and helpful. We watch out for one another. The hallways and community rooms are kept very clean and ready for use. Even though we live in close quarters all are COVID conscience. Stores are close by and have senior hours. Residents are taken to the store if needed.
Have not been able to get acquainted with other people because of covid. I do participate with the food pantry on Wednesday and Saturday. The people or nice and I enjoy being able to help.
COVID-19 has upended our lives. I would love it even more if management would place paper masks everywhere in the senior building. Why? To remind these folks that they are not young and could eventually catch the coronavirus even faster since we are all seniors.
I love it here the first 6 months with little to no staff communication we are on the up spring I love it here and am glad to see it getting its best.
Noisy neighbors over my head. And there's a church that comes to give grocery to residents (which is a good thing), but, the boxes that are left, residents throw their garbage in and the pile-up leads to garbage bags on floor instead of the shoots. The smell!!! I myself cleaned the trash room 3 times to keep from complaining. Because I know that the church is doing a good thing. I do love the location and the accessibility of businesses and/or services in the surrounding community.
So far I am still happy with my living here. Only complaint I have is when I call office it asks to leave message and no one returns my call My phone # 7578697205. MY PHONE is on at all times Otherwise I am very satisfied.
I’m glad we have a television to see in the break area. It’ll be nice to see the snacks and coffee return but that could still be further down the road. The cleaning lady goes well beyond her duties. She is awesome.