Silver Hill at Arboretum Apartments
4 stars87 Reviews

Trellis
It's a place to live at the moment. The surrounding community has a lot of what you need for your day to day needs. Needed one thing fixed and the maintenance guy noticed 2 other things that needed attention and he took care of them then.
Sherita
I moved in September and I really enjoy my one bedroom apartment. I live on the 3rd floor and its is very quiet which I love. The maintenance staff is good whenever I had a problem they came in a timely manner.
Sheila
Since moving here I love it. The tenants are friendly. They're kind and helpful if needed and in some cases funny. It's nice speaking with them and talking about the times when we were growing up. We understand each other.
Melvin
i love this place nothing like people ,staff and workers are great/great place to live . it gets hectice some times thats part of the job staff are good with that keep up the good work
Lourdes V.
The garbage area of silver hill is atrocious. I sometimes understand the need for shopping carts but why ten at the same time! How often does the garbage truck come during the week to empty the trash bin? More roaches are also showing up in the garbage room on the third floor.
Trellis
I don't understand the tied up garbage bags onto the benches that be overflowing with garbage and beer cans!! Sometimes I would like to sit outside and read a book after it cools off.
Audrey
Ms. Beth is an Exceptional Manager. She do her very best to make sure things are maintained & issues are taken care of expeditiously. The place is an Awesome place to live. The community seem to be a friendly group. I love the idea of the Facility being upgraded, The floors have been replaced from a dull brown patched carpet to gray laminate floors. I see they have been painting a while but I'm sure after it's completed, The experience of walking into the hall will be a Great Feeling of "Home Sweet Home". Thank you for all you do to ensure we the residence are experiencing an Awesome place of Residency.
Susan
1 star
We have repeatedly asked for trash cans to be placed outside and instead of giving us more they took away the ones we have. We are tired of picking up trash from the parking lots and having to sweep the entries and sidewalks. We’ve asked for something to people to our their cigarette but in but still nothing. Our complex looks trashy and residents are tired of doing the work management should be doing
Howard
TOOK TOO LONG TO GET IN, MULTIPLE DELAYS AND THEN AFTER WEEKS OF DELAY THE FIRST THING I SEE OF MY APARTMENT IS AN UGLY DOOR THAT WASNT REPAINTED AND HAD STICKERS ON IT SINCE IVE BEEN HERE EVERYONE HAS BEEN NICE AND STAFF AND TENANTS ARE FRIENDLY
Lourdes V.
1 star
Where is the copy of my lease? I signed that thing back in May or June and I really wouldn’t know because I DO NOT have a copy of my lease! Now I recorded “said person” on my phone and she assured me that within me signing the lease I was “sure gonna get a copy of it that same day”. I guess she LIED again but that would not be the first time nor would be it be her last lie! I have a appointment with the City of Newport News the second week of October and I need a copy of that lease or do I have to call the corporate office again because I could do that! And I need a piece of paper signed the day of received that lease was given to me not the actual day it was signed, which was back in May or June or whenever. In other words: I need a copy of my lease. 😷👍🏽