Silverado Apartments

Been here 3 years.leasing office personnel has been good.quick response. Nadia.Claudia.Nick.Jason. and others have done ok .clean.safe.quite
Waiting on maintenance to repair things that should have been done before my move in. Now with the Corona scare, they are saying that they are not allowed to enter homes
My experience so far has been great. Carla, has been exceptional with helping me search the perfect unit for me. The apartments are just at 5 mins away from work. Loving it so far.
No problems in the in year I’ve been here. I love this place! Maintenance is quick, quiet neighborhood, never had any problems with anyone or anything
I have been so pleased with the response from the personnel of the office and also your maintenance personnel. Every time I have Requested something to them it is done in a very short time.
The Silverado Apartments has made my first apartment experience amazing! The are very friendly, welcoming, patient, and prompt. I know if I need anything I can count on them to get things done. They are very professional and genuine! I love it here!
I love it, super chill, very quiet. Everyone minds their own business. The maintenance team is always working to keep the property clean. The front office is very understanding.
Usually Pretty connected with residents, clean and quiet is what I love. Usually act quickly when bad residents move in. All together overall peter good apartment complex.
On a whole, my experience went well. Even met a nice neighbor on the first day of moving! Did take a tumble on the front door threshold that is risen from the floor that I am now very weary of. Still limping after a week! Also, have to thank Christian for staying a little late on a Saturday to make sure I got my keys! All and all, experience was a good one.
The area is great. The complex is super quiet. They have plenty parking. The office staff is very attentive and thorough. Maintenance comes quick when you need something. Overall the experience has been great so far