Silverado Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love the area but unfortunately my bathroom sink still looks bad after the leaking issue we had. It is a very calm area and love the price.
Great place to live so happy to be here.... the complex is always kept up but those pit holes by the exit gates are getting too big . Otherwise no regrets
The location of my apartment faces a very busy area of the parking lot, and people constantly blare their music at all hours of the night and day now. I continuously hear people screaming and talking at ridiculously loud volumes in the parking area as they are walking to their apartments at very late hours of the night, and I’m deaf! I’ve never had a problem with noise in my life, and I’m woken up by the other residents now on a consistent, weekly basis. I’ve lived here for almost three years, and the quality/standards have plummeted as time has progressed in my opinion. On the other hand- Maintenance (particularly Jason) is one of the categories that always impresses me. I know that it is a challenging task to maintain an older property, and maintenance is always on the ball and awesome at their job. The staff in the front office is always very nice and helpful as well; and they are always eager to help and assist.
Nice area and super quiet. The area is clean and the maintenance is nice. The apartment is not too old and the carpet is clean. Easy to park but sometimes it can be too packed.
Staff can always be counted on to do the right thing in a timely fashion. During recent power outage amidst the ice storm staff were doing their part to assist residents.
These apartments have been nothing but great! I hate to leave them but opportunities await. I haven’t had any issues since the 2 years of me living here.
Great quiet community! Location is perfect, its super quiet, maintenance is quick and i love having the amazon hub locker. My apartment is a good size
When I first moved here, I didn’t have the greatest experience. However, upon living here for a year now, I can say that everything pretty much evened out. Management has been very responsive and maintenance has been extremely helpful - even during the late nights. Thank you for the great living here at Silverado.
Quiet apartments. Never have any issues, maintenance is always quick to resolve issues. Beautiful oak trees, I would recommend these apartments to anyone
I like it here., The only thing I would change is the trash situation. Its a far walk on the property. The other thing is the parking. The property is very quiet and well maintained