It has been good . I Was having trouble getting my ac fixed but after a month it was finally fixed . Other than that it has been going pretty good .

Maintenance response is very slow. I have major leaks in my apartment that have not been addressed in WEEKS. My toilet has been broken for weeks as well. All this even after going in person and submitting a request to fix these things. Twice. They are in over their heads and have more work to do on these apartments than they can clearly handle. I do love the location and the convince but the quality of apartments are low.

Apartment was rushed to be ready for us and you can tell by how everything is falling apart. Pool has been closed since October. Constant noise as they try to finish working on it. Constant interruptions of daily life for them to do work on the apartments

I love it. For me personally it’s a quiet place and most of all very clean. The people from the office are very helpful. They attended to my needs right away. Very kind people. They treat you like if they have known you for ever.

Pretty good so far. Its quiet and is surprisingly nice. The staff has been friendly and maintenance has been speedy the few times I have needed it.

The apartment is great. It is updated, looks modern and new. The housing office has some issues (every resident that walks out their office is raging with problem) but other than that it is a safe and nice community with great amenities!

I've lived here before and I enjoyed every bit of it. I am back due to the awesome service from office staff and maintenance, great amenities, and quiet neighborhood.

Very nice community! Staff provides excellent customer service. Whenever I have an issue with repairs in my apartment they get it complete in a timely manner.

I love the neighborhood and the floor plans of the unit the amenities and the gym... maintenance are always there when you put in a service request and the ladies in the office are so nice respectful and very helpful... i did recommend this place to my friends

I have been living here for almost one year and it’s been great .. service is always on time , place is clean .. friendly staff over all happy.

My experience here has been great. I love the office workers they are the best at answering needs in a fast and courteous manner. Also they have wonderful attitudes to tenants such as myself.

Been almost a year and I am renewing my lease. Quiet neighborhood, friendly residents, and perfect location. Friendly staff and maintenance responds to requests within a day or two.

The staff here is wonderful. They really go above and beyond to ensure that their residents are happy and fully taken care of. I am enjoying my experience as a resident here so far.

Very nice community to live in, the apartment is completely remodeled and everything is new. It’s a very nice area with nice trees around and sometimes there is ducks walking around. Very peaceful to live in!

Very nice and quiet community, apartments are remodeled and very clean cons: Pet fee is too expensive, pool is not open apartments flooded in 2017.

It’s only been a few weeks and I absolutely love my new home and community. The office staff are so helpful and the neighborhood is so peaceful.

It is been great living in Silverado apartments. It is in a really quiet and decent neighborhood. Staff is helpful and parking isn’t so bad.

Very quiet place to live, excelent neighborhood, and nice administrative group.The only bad thng is about they number of parking lot available.

Really nice and quiet community! Beautiful landscaping, management is great and they’re always on top of maintenance request. We've only been here for a month but no complaints yet

The young Hispanic lady at the front is always helpful! Always in a cheerful mood and answers every question that I have! Thank you so much.

Great place to live, the renovations have made a big difference in the community. The staff are friendly, and any repairs still needed are done quickly.

Residing here has been okay thus far. It is relatively quiet, I have not had any problem with the neighbors and the noise level has been okay.

It’s a very quiet community. The building is always up to date with what needs to be done. I have not had any problems yet, I have been here for 5 months now.

Nice location and upkeep is very good. Not enough parking. No perks for resigning lease another year. Staff is very pleasant. Not enough parking.

I love my apartment it’s so spacious and home feeling. It’s so quiet and the parking is awesome ! The maintanance request are taken care of super fast .