The community here is very impressive. I like the ducks that are around the property. The carpenters are very polite. The office personal seems willing to help the tenants.

So far my time here has been a blast! I love how quiet and green everything is. Finding parking is easy even after dark, and all of my neighbors are very thoughtful! I can’t wait to spend the next year of my life adventure here at silverado :)

It’s a really nice community... it’s really peacefully and the people at the office are really nice and helpful... I really loved the place since the first time I visited..

I like the community, I enjoy taking walks around and everyone seems pleasant. The apartments are still being renovated so there’s a lot of noise from that, but asides that I think it’s been pretty good.

It’s has a been an absolute pleasure living here. There is never a lot of noise. The maintenance reaponsa rapidly to request. Nadia is the absolute best.

I love my new place. The complex is clean and quiet. I have an awesome view from the pool and tenants are never loud when at the pool. I haven’t had any issues.

So far so good. Very quiet neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly. No issue with parking. Staff is helpful. I chose these apartments based on reviews and I have not been disappointed.

We aren't residents yet, but once we were approved, getting the paperwork done and the Resident Portal setup revealed some communication issues. For example, we have yet to receive our lease. I assume once we are moved in these issues will go away?

Hasn’t been bad at all. It’s quiet. Community is well kept. Staff is pleasant. Better than other places I’ve been at. Would recommend to others..

Very quiet and clean. I love that anytime I need maintance they are always available. Will definitely renew my lease again. Silverado rocks!

Nice and quiet area to live in, staff is friendly and always ready to help you in any way needed. Even with all the construction going on it is still manatained clean and its not stressful on the residents all the work being done

Beautiful community, staff is very courteous. They handle and resolve issues in a timely manner. They also keep us up-to-date with what's going on in the apartment complex.

No complaints so far. Silverado apartment are s nice quite place to live. Staff are professional and move quickly to solve any problem that may arrive

The complex is quite beautiful and somehow tucked away despite being in such a busy area. The staff is friendly and helpful. My particular unit is somewhat old; however, they are currently making major renovations to half the entire complex.

Very quiet area to live in amenities could better . The stars is kind and attend to all of your needs. Hopefully when construction is done it will get much better

So far no complaints. The staff is friendly and the community is nice. Maintenance is prompt if anything needs repair. Parking is good considering how large the complex is. I usually have no trouble finding a spot close to my home.

Great the location of the apartment complex is outstanding it is close to gyms , supermarkets , clothing stores, car wash , hospitals and restaurants. The office staff is courteous and efficient. When I had maintenance issues the problem was always fixed .

This is nice and quiet community. Very well kept grounds as well office staff. When you have a maintenance issue it only takes 2 days before the problem is fixed.

Quiet and nice community. Close to several restaurants and businesses in the surrounding area. I’ve been here for almost 6 months and I’m highly satisfied.

Love the quiet atmósphere and the cleanliness of the premises. After harvey. They are rebuilding and starting with new Appliances. Love it.

I love it here. The property is always clean and the entire staff is courteous and helpful. There hasn't been a question yet they could not answer.

The girls at the leasing office are awesome and very respectful and helpful, they dig deep into my issues with the application and found the right solution and followed up to make sure i have solved my issue. Thanks Carla & Coworkers

I would recommend this complex. It is in a good location, grounds nice and well kept . Efficient staff, quiet, off beaten path. The downside is overly strict qualifications making it hard to live here. Staff turnover seems high lately.

The aparetments are nice. They have been updated, but still have their flaws. Management isn’t always the most helpful, maintenance is great they fix everything the correct way.

Great living place no problem at all. Professional and on time maintenance and always deal with leasing office if you have any problem. Highly recommended.