Silverado Apartments

4.4

4.4

Overall great place to live. Quiet area. Maintenance staff is friendly and quickly responds. The office personal is very informative and will assist in whichever way they can.
Great place to live at. So peaceful and good management and neighbors. All of my issues are quickly taken of so I have no complaints…. Keep up the great work
Great place to live with outstanding amenities but recent new move ins have changed the atmosphere negativity. I would still recommend this place to other but please don’t punish all residents for some visitors mistakes. Example:pool closure
Idalia was so efficient and professional. She really is sweet and has a good spirit! I dealt with Ms Carla too and she was awesome as well. Everything was a smooth transition. :)
I love living here, so far great neighbors and staff. I renewed my lease for 2nd yr so that's saying something. Love living close to the park and to Curves with I go to several tmes a week and almost everything you need from Dr, dentist, chiro and shopping and FOOD is within 10-15 min drive!!!
I relocated here from NC, feeling very skeptical and nervous about leaving my family so far away, Texas is a so big, but so far everything is going well and I am loving my new place, here at Silverado Appointment that seems to be so quite and peaceful here. The scenery is beautiful and now this Iittle NC girl just has to adjust becoming a Big Texas Girl.
Quiet complex, perfect location, so many stores, restaurants, malls etc within 30 mile radius. Clean complex, maintenance always on point! No bug infestations in apartments and I personally love seeing the ducks outside my door
Been living here for 2plus years and it’s been nothing but perfect! Quiet community, beautiful landscaping. Nothing but good things here....
It’s been great here so far and I’ve enjoy the area and the neighborhood. I love that there’s so many things around to explore and there’s a trail walking distance away that I enjoy going to.
I’ve said it over and over again I enjoy staying here. It’s so peaceful and everyone is so friendly. No issues on my end but the only small gripe I have is the pot holes by the exit gate.