Silverado Apartments

4.4

4.4

Un buen lugar para vivir en un buen vecindario los vecinos no son molestos, y si tienes algún problema con tu apartamento lo solucionan enseguida, también es un conjunto de apartamentos pet friendly
So since i've been here (Nov) I've had a couple of issues in the apartment, nothing, but the maintenance team here is OUTSTANDING. Requests are handled usually the same day and it seems like my apartment is cleaner once they leave. Maybe it's my imagination, but it definitely seems that way. Keep up the great work
Very nice area nice community they have a nice office that provide a nice gym and open kitchen that allows you to have coffee whenever you’re ready they provide good services far as Amazon hub!
The entire process was a breeze. From just viewing the apartment to picking up the keys upon move in. I also enjoy the property itself. Any questions I had, the entire staff was willing to help via email or phone.
Everything looks good , clean environment except for parking spots and the trash people come and get the trash always on time, like how calm it is over here
I moved in last Saturday. Idalia was very nice and helpful. the total process from the application to obtaining key it was smooth. I would refer some, but I don't like people.
It is great here! Never had any issues, quiet, calm, maintenance request fixed in a timely manner. Would recommend Silverado apartments for anyone looking for a new home
I really like staying here it’s so peaceful and my neighbors are nice too. They stay on top of maintenance issues I see them always keeping the property clean.
I've been here for the last three years. I'm happy to be able to call Silverado Apartments my home. The staff is quick and attentive, The amenities are nice when they are available to use during the pandemic, and the neighbors are all courteous and kind.
The staff took care of all my needs and even when things didn’t seem to go as planned, the manager took care of me. For this, I am forever grateful and glad I made Silverado my home.