Very clean and quite neighborhood. The up keep and lawn around the apartments is great. Not enough parking spots available and the reserved parking spot are expensive if you need one near the front. Maintenance half do repairs. Claudia doesn’t follow up or resolve issues And she’s very rude. Beverly and the assistant manager is always very helpful and polite.

I I have been here since April and It has been great! Whenever we have an issues maintenance is always on top of it! It’s a nice quiet community.

It’s great! Rent is reasonable and the community is really quiet. Maintenance is quick with responding and completing requests. I couldn’t ask for more.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

In the process of moving in but the leasing staff is nice. My sister has lived here for a few years and she convinced me to give it a try. I like her apartment.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Amazing experience, friendly neighborhood, low noise levels, great gym, and pool. Parking is very limited though but overall a great neighborhood to live in

Reply from Silverado Apartments

The maintenance staff is mostly friendly. Called for emergency maintenance and Jason was very curt and abrupt because I missed his calls while i was at work. SMH otherwise most interactions are pleasant this one not so much

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Eh. Lots of maintenance issues and since I live by the pool it gets very loud but winter should solve that Problem. Mainly my apartment is falling apart and no one will come fix it

Reply from Silverado Apartments

We have been here for a little over a year so far. No major complaints. The complex is nice and a little secluded. The residents are friendly or keep to themselves. Maintenance is usually pretty quick to respond to any issues, but we have had a few minor problems. We live in one of the older apartments that have not been remodeled. It would be nice if we could have somewhat newer appliances. But as I said, overall we are happy with our decision to live here and renew our lease.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

After living here almost a year, I have come to truly appreciate The Silverado! The people in the Front Office and Maintenance are truly some of the hardest working and friendliest people I've had the pleasure to know. Almost everyone I've met whether at the pool, or just walking my dogs has been friendly and nice. It's been my pleasure to live here!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Everything is great clean and quiet, we only need more people carefully in the parking lote , clean some sand in the walk-ins, I can’t complain

Reply from Silverado Apartments

No one really bothers you. My neighbors are great. The ducks are annoying as well as the increase in cats roaming around. Parking isn’t great unless you pay monthly for a spot. Walls thin and you can hear everything your neighbors and outside. A lot of Little critters that find their way in. Millipedes and ants to be exact. The office is strictly by the book.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Very good apartment in an excellent neighbourhood. I really enjoy staying in the apartment. The office staff and maintenance guys are very friendly.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

These apartments are awesome ! The management makes sure your needs are taken care of in a timely fashion ! I will be renewing my lease here !

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Maintenance could be a bit better, wish there were more closet space. Overall, love the community. There’s never noise, everything’s peaceful and quiet.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Silverado community is an awesome place to live starting with the Leasing office, great customer service .they have different floor plans to choose an exercise room. a pool 2 BBQ Pits , friendly neighbor's

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I have the best neighbors. The grounds could stand an overhaul. The appliances are dated on the inside of the apartment. I was pleased to see the new lighting that was finally put in. It makes a huge difference.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I have been waiting months to join this community. Upon arrival to sign my lease and get my apartment keys, my apartment was not move in ready. I was informed the office was short staffed etc etc etc etc etc. The issues were fixed and I moved in at a later date. The community is clean and I am glad to be here.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I love the property. The response for maintenance could improve. It is quiet and really clean. The neighbors are friendly. The pool is the best part.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

This community is very quiet and clean. I have never run into any issues with my surrounding neighbors. The only improvement I might suggest here is parking. There seems to be plenty of reserved parking spaces, but not enough open parking spaces. Aside from parking, this complex is great and feels very safe!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I have recently extended my lease here for the third year. Silverado apartment community is very quiet place. Office ladies are always nice and work requests are completed often on a same day. No complains.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Love my new apartment. The property outside up keep is clean and presentable. The ladies in the office are helpful and nice. Carla was nice and very helpful.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Sweeties folks work here, they treat me like family, I love this place so does my cat Ninja, she says is meowgical!! Been here a year going on two! Close to great restaurants and I10. Can't beat the price it is the best in this area!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I love living in Silverado apartment, there is a good environment, really silent community and friendly with other neighbors. I would recommend Silverado apartment to everyone.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Quiet, calm, peaceful. Office could fix issues a bit faster still have a leak in my ceiling reported about a month ago and parking is a headache.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I’ve been here 4 months now and I still love my community and the people. Still having a few problems but I’m sure those will be taken care of soon. Maintenance ppl are great.