Since the day of the application and the day of my move in, I have been satisfied with not only the apartment complex but with the staff and maintenance team! The amenities and entire apartment gives it the a whole modern day look. I am impress with everything despite y'all suffering from Harvey. Y'all made me feel like I'm at home.

Wonderful ! ! ! ! What more could be said that would express it more? We downsized from 2400 sqft worrying about whether or not what we didn't sell or give away would fit. Using the online floor plan graphics permitted us to place images into the spaces in scale to apartment. This weighed heavily on whether or not we decided on Silverado Apartments. The thoughtfulness and professionalism of everyone working at the complex has proven to enhance our living experience here in a BIG way! Maintenance staff are friendly, professional, and talented to address all issues quickly...and they stay fixed...not temporary. Thanks to Silverado our downsizing has been more than pleasant!

I've been here almost a month now and I absolutely love it! I love everything about my apartment and the space/size is perfect! The community itslef is very peaceful and quite.

Everything has been great so far! The only thing I’m getting used to is all the bugs and creepy crawlys outside of my apartment. Everyone here on the office has been so helpful and always wants to make sure that myself and my boyfriend are doing okay. Being from out of town was such a hard transition but the Silverado has made it so much better. The apartments are literally the best bang for your dollar in Houston!

Staff are friendly. Grounds are maintained and kept clean. They recently painted the outside of apartments which improved the “curb appeal”.

Comparing Silverado apartments to my previous apartment, wow what a difference. The apartment complex is really clean, it’s a quite neighborhood, My apartment is really nice, it’s remodel, it’s what I was looking for.

Best Apartments for a reasonable price. Great Staff. Updated look. Feel very cozy when you walk in.Love this place.Love the fact they have a 24 HR gym.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, my first experience her with Silverado apartments is a success and the staff makes it feel like home to you.

Beautiful place to live, quiet pet friendly sweet staff. Cant wait to swim in the pool this summer after working out in our gym did I say I love it here

The community is very nice and clean. I really enjoy the atmosphere and general feel of the complex. The Leasing Office is very friendly and informational. I cannot wait to move in!

Great community . Moving in was a breeze. Very quite and close to a lot of great stores! Conveniently locked next to a storage unit complete.

Good community, but the gym is pointless if it is open only during regular business hours since everyone is at work, and it can be loud at night sometimes. Good management and fast maintenance otherwise.

its been really nice living here,renewing my lease,because ive had a peaceful,and calm home, neighbours nice,leasing office personnel,exceptional,call,go in and talk to them is a breeeze,they listen and attend to asap, CLAUDIA,BEVERLY ,NADIN,JASON,NICK,THE NEW LADY,all awesome people,glad to renew,and praying it gets better,wonderful home.thank you

The area is always so quiet and clean I couldn’t have asked for a better apartment complex to live in! All of the the community member are very friendly as well.

The office is quick when it come to repairs. The only problem is parking. The renovations they have done are extremely beautiful. It's a very safe apartment complex

Very fast application process. I applied on a Monday and moved in the following Wednesday. Beverly was such a great help, she made the application process easy and painless! Would recommend these apartments so far!

It's a very quiet community. The first couple months here has been very good. The office staff are very courteous and do their very best to resolve any issues you may have. The pest control and maintenance is very active and grounds are well-kept.

So far so good, the remodeled apartments are really nice. Only thing is 1. Dryer went out the first time we used it, took about a week to fix. 2. Water is dripping from kitchen sink, should be fixed soon. The staff and workers are really nice and helpful.

Overall experience had been great. Very peaceful and quiet complex. Moved in a month ago, no complaints with service. After 10 pm parking can be hard to find but other than that everything has been good.

The Silverado apartments is a quiet neighborhood, the office workers are very professional and friendly. Come on what are you waiting for!!!

I just moved in and everything seems good so far. The apartment was clean and amazing when i first Viewed it, the staff in the front office seem very helpful. Beverly helped me and was a blessing in helping decide which place was perfect for me. The maintenance team is wonderful. I put a work order in on Sunday and they came and fixed things Monday.l and left a paper saying that they were there. The property is quiet. I love it and feel like i made The right choice.

The process in leasing our apartment was easy. Excited to be the first ones to live in the newly renovated apartment. Everytime we pull up to our apartment it really peaceful.

God sent me to the right place. So peaceful. I am so happy to be living here at Silverado Apartments. I would recommend this place to others so they could have a better living.

Great prices for renovated appliances and not much to start application. Beverley was a great help and she showed me amazing apartments. Love my new home

I really like my new apartment! It is very nice and cozy! Happy with my decision here at Silverado and looking forward to what it has to offer.