Silverado Apartments

4.4

4.4

Ann-Elizabeth
The neighbors are friendly for the most part. The parking situation takes getting used to, but it’s not terrible. I like that management makes an effort to take care of your concerns in a timely manner.
Sydney
Parking isn’t the best but It’s pretty quiet for the most part. All the holes around the apartment have been fixed so it’s pretty smooth driving around the complex for now.
Josiah
Quiet and cute neighborhood that served us well these past 5 years. Good maintenance service and office staff. The apartments are older and prone to mold, creaks, and cracks. And our unit was quite small but we were always comfortable and made it our home.
Marcus
This is a great apartment in a great area. It’s close to everything you are looking for and I-10 is down the street. I will tell all my friends
Natalie
The office team helped me so much during my process of starting idalia to be more specific helped me and communicated with me very well.. love the property
Gloria
Been living here for 2 plus years and it’s been nothing but amazing. Quiet beautiful neighborhood, awesome amenities, and quick maintenance request.
Crystal
Just wanted to update review. Everything is great as previous review mentioned. Things are getting even better. They’ve updated the gym and are doing community improvements everyday. Keep up the great work.
Calvina
I couldn’t have chosen a better place to live. You keep our area clean, maintenance staff are friendly and thorough, office staff rock and I feel safe day and night.
Camilla R.
Landscaping and overall maintenance of the property is terrible. We lived here 25 years and it continues to get worse. I have a lot of health issues so it makes it hard to move. Rent goes up every year with very little improvement. The office itself is the only attractive area on the property.
Linda
I lived here before that is why I moved back in. These apartments are just beautiful. I love my apartment it is a perfect floor plan C. My loick did not work right my move in date and they called in someone right away to fix the issue.