I have not move in yet, but I could see it’s a very nice place to live. The staff so nice they will work with you to answered any question you might have. I know this is a great place to lived. Can’t wait to move in.

Last week I had water pouring in my apartment bathroom at 2am in the morning. I called Maint. and rec'd return call right back. The Maint. Manager had to redo my bath ceiling. It was taken care of within 2days. very happy with the work !!

Nice people at the administration, lovely place and the best thing about it is that it is a quiet place that allows you to rest in the evenings

Nice Apartments , Moderately Price compared to other in the area. Staff is nice shout out to Beverly she's always helping me out I have lived here for over 4 month and never had a problem.

Haven’t moved in but so far the office staff has been very helpful with every thing ! They have answered all of my questions . Super excited to move in next week !

I would really recommend this place prices are just right and everyone in the office is very helpful. Property is really nice and quiet. I really enjoy stay here, you don't find many places with great service.

Nice quiet community. Could be a little quicker with maintenance requests but overall not a bad place to live. Close to everything you need.

Good management. Maintenance comes when needed. Apartments are old but good value. Grounds are nice and well maintained. Would recommend: 4 stars

So far, so good. It is very quiet here and maintenance is very prompt. I really like the pool. The office staff has answered all my questions and are very nice.

I recently moved here from Michigan and so far I’m enjoying it. I like that the complex is kind of secluded but also not far from the main roads and is close to anything you could possibly need.

The community here is very impressive. I like the ducks that are around the property. The carpenters are very polite. The office personal seems willing to help the tenants.

So far my time here has been a blast! I love how quiet and green everything is. Finding parking is easy even after dark, and all of my neighbors are very thoughtful! I can’t wait to spend the next year of my life adventure here at silverado :)

It’s a really nice community... it’s really peacefully and the people at the office are really nice and helpful... I really loved the place since the first time I visited..

I like the community, I enjoy taking walks around and everyone seems pleasant. The apartments are still being renovated so there’s a lot of noise from that, but asides that I think it’s been pretty good.

It’s has a been an absolute pleasure living here. There is never a lot of noise. The maintenance reaponsa rapidly to request. Nadia is the absolute best.

I love my new place. The complex is clean and quiet. I have an awesome view from the pool and tenants are never loud when at the pool. I haven’t had any issues.

So far so good. Very quiet neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly. No issue with parking. Staff is helpful. I chose these apartments based on reviews and I have not been disappointed.

We aren't residents yet, but once we were approved, getting the paperwork done and the Resident Portal setup revealed some communication issues. For example, we have yet to receive our lease. I assume once we are moved in these issues will go away?

Hasn’t been bad at all. It’s quiet. Community is well kept. Staff is pleasant. Better than other places I’ve been at. Would recommend to others..

Very quiet and clean. I love that anytime I need maintance they are always available. Will definitely renew my lease again. Silverado rocks!

Nice and quiet area to live in, staff is friendly and always ready to help you in any way needed. Even with all the construction going on it is still manatained clean and its not stressful on the residents all the work being done

Beautiful community, staff is very courteous. They handle and resolve issues in a timely manner. They also keep us up-to-date with what's going on in the apartment complex.

No complaints so far. Silverado apartment are s nice quite place to live. Staff are professional and move quickly to solve any problem that may arrive

The complex is quite beautiful and somehow tucked away despite being in such a busy area. The staff is friendly and helpful. My particular unit is somewhat old; however, they are currently making major renovations to half the entire complex.

Very quiet area to live in amenities could better . The stars is kind and attend to all of your needs. Hopefully when construction is done it will get much better