Silverado Apartments

love it here. everyone is great and stays to themselves. office staff is great grounds is well kept. the gym is the main thing i came for will refer a friend
I love it. Love the apartments they are very clean in and outside. Maintenance is very efficient when need them. Office hours are very nice. Staff from office very friendly.
It has been a great experience. Office staff and maintenance has been great. The only thing I could say is parking could be better but it’s cool here. Everyone is nice. Pool is nice. And I love the new amazon hub makes it a lot easier and more secure to get my packages
I love my community. The office staff go over and beyond to help and have been some real MVPs. I hope everything will continue to be a great.
The apartments are very clean and well kept. They are quick to answer any requests you send to the office. The office team is very respectful and well mannered .
Nice location and amenities. Yearly rent raises are too high and loyal tenants aren't given any perks or upgrades. Office staff are personable
I moved in January and, so far I have had no major problems and any that I have called to report, maintenance has fixed. It has been a pleasant experience so far. I look forward to the Spring! So close to the park, I am excited.
Things are constantly improving but I have issues with drivers and people entering from the exit gate. I've almost been hit twice now leaving for work.
great area close to schools and shopping centers! Office staff is on point maintenance crew are friendly and the upgrades on my apartment is awesome!
I enjoy living at Silverado. Maintenance team is great, prompt, and thorough. Grounds are well maintained. New package system is much better :)