Me gusta el servicio en especial de Carla y el Señor Mexicano de Mantenimiento nos han ayudado bastante siempre tienen muy buena disposición para atender a nuestras necesidades.

in 2015/16, we moved in because of carla's bluntness. her ability to answer all questions with hard facts and without any sales tactics that we were receiving from other complexes were what brought us back. when traevon and i came back to schedule a move in date, carla was already on maternity leave and her replacement wasn't so nice. although natasha did use sales tactics to keep us as residents, we don't regret our decision as the staff here have been very communicative and amiable.

HAD A NICE TIME AT PIZZA PARTY LAST NIGHT. GOT TO MEET SEVERAL PEOPLE AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO COOK! WE EVEN GOT TO TALK TO THE MAN THAT IS PAINTING OUR APARTMENTS AND TO TELL HIM HOW MUCH WE LIKE THE COLORS. THANKS

Nice, safe and quiet place to live. staff and maintenance are very helpful and friendly. I higly recoment this place to anyone looking for a new place to live in.

A reasonably-priced, well-maintained, quiet, peaceful and friendly place to live. Despite the ongoing repairs to units flooded by Harvey, maintenance for residents is quick and thorough.

Really nice and well kept grounds! Staff really helpful and professional. I would recommend theses apartments. Convenient and easy resident portal for easy contact

I love the home feeling the courtyards or open spaces offer. I think the property manager is great. She is very responsive and active with her community. Their is a lot of diversity among the units and that's cool. Nature is all around us here and that makes for a great day on the balcony.

Great apartments , quiet and peaceful . The community is great and safe. Great managers and they attend to every issue there is . The apartments are clean and the management makes sure it kept up

We are very pleased with our decision to move here. The apartment complex is secure, clean, and beautifully landscaped. We plan to stay as long as possible.

I was disappointed about pool closures in summer and excessive length of closures. The new look is nice. The new office is super. Office staff is helpful.

They are very quick responders. Management is nice and always willing to help. I would recommend Silverado apartments to anyone. I love living here

Quiet residence, friendly office ladies. There is inprovement going on at this property and I’m excited about that. Haven’t had any issues for the last year and just renewed my lease.

Peaceful community. Maintenance is good and efficient. I don’t have any issues and I really enjoy living here. I have lived here before and while I was still happy in this complex, the management was not great. There are new faces in the office and they are always nice. When I need a repair, they are fast and efficient.

Nice apartment, nice prices, nice staff. Just disappointed with how invasive the remodeling has been. Pool has been closed for a month, gate issues, no 24 hour fitness, and painting prevents some coming and going. I'm sure once everything is done it will be a great place, I just wish I could use all of the promised amenities.

Beverly was a great leasing consultant. Getting the apartment and moving in was easy. But once I moved in my apartment My dishwasher didn’t work and I didn’t have any hot water in my bathroom.

Maintenance works on your work order immediately. The office personnel (especially Beverly) is always ready to help or answer any questions pertaining to your apartment.

Quiet community. I’ve been here for about 3 years and I’ve had no problems. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend to anyone!

I like my apartment community and the area....quiet and peaceful no drive through traffic..staff is good and maintenance responds quickly to orders

Reasonable pricing on rent and fees and very helpful, friendly staff. The only issue I have had in this apartment is a roach problem. It took about 2 months to get it completely taken care of. You have to stay on top of the maintenance and keep putting in requests to get things taken care of. But other than that it’s a good place to live.

I like living here is quite and everyone stays to themselves love that.The complex is in a really nice neighborhood plus I can walk to my daughters school so that’s a plus.

I have absolutely fell in love with this apartment! It's quiet and reasonably priced. Beverly made my move so seemless and stress-free, she is the absolute best!

Love the community, and how quiet and calm the complex is. They could definitely improve on maintaining the apartments in better condition, but other than that its great.

Super Quiet place easy move in lovely staff! I’m feel so safe here! Truly blessed place! I’m just so glad to call it home! The property is immaculate!

My experience here is wonderful, everyone so nice here and very quite here. Now I’m able to get some sleep now at night. It’s so wonderful living here. I loving it. I picked the perfect place.

Great apartments and maintenance. Had trouble getting all information up front. I don't mind paying fees, but since most require a money order, I have to know about them in advance. Other than miscommunication with the weekend staff, it was a fine experience. Maintenance made a visit in the first week we moved in to make sure the apartment was in perfect shape. Pet fees are a little much.