These apartments are very nice and spacious. I haven’t had any issues since I’ve moved in. The staff is very polite and the noise level is perfect.

From the inquiry to signing my lease Beverly was wonderful to work with. She made the process easy and she is professional and knowledgeable very nice lady. I love my apartment the neighborhood is great. My only gripe is upon moving into my unit. I discovered one of the walls didn't get painted and there was damage to the dining room floor. I took pictures and filled out my move in sheet and talked to them about my concerns. However no-one has come to take care of those particular issues as of yet.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I am having the most pleasant experience here! I am super Glad that I have moved in to Silverado apartments! Everyone here is nice and the environment is a blissful one!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I really like the location and quiet community. I was disappointed by the condition of my unit upon move in because it was dirty and things weren't working. The dishwasher had a bottle nipple in it & the heating element of the oven was falling apart, so it didn't seem like it had been inspected thoroughly after the last resident moved out. I did appreciate how quickly my concerns were addressed by the staff & maintenance was nice. I love my unit size and layout.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Since the day I moved in I’ve haven’t had any issues it’s very quiet and clean apartment complex I’m happy that I chose these apartments to make it my new home . I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone that are looking to live in a quiet area.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Love it! Quite. Nice people. Clean. Super pet friendly. Also environment is clean for other animals to visit. Lots os cute squirrels and lizards.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Great place to be. Everyone is super friendly and nice. I'm pregnant and it seems like a wonderful and safe place to raise a child. My boyfriend and I are excited to be there

Reply from Silverado Apartments

It is a friendly and quiet community. The Silverado property is kept clean by staff and residents. The office members respond to emails in a timely manner. I feel safe and happy living here.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Excelente servicio, muy atentos, resuelven los problemas rápido, siempre están atentos, precios muy razonables, apartamentos renovados con muy buenos acabados

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Been a great place to live. Maintenance is done quickly and the landscaping is well taken care of. The only thing I would like to have pool opened more.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

It was very welcoming...I had the pleasure of working with Beverley in the leasing office and she really made me feel comfortable and good about my decision!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

We have enjoyed living here for the past year. The staff and maintenance have been great! The improvements on the property have made a big difference in the appearance. We only wish the pool had been open more consistently.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Recently moving here, its very quiet and clean ,just waiting for they fix some stuff in my apt, then I am gonna put more stars, the office staff are very friendly

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Living at Silverado has been wonderful in comparison to the other communities i have lived at... They truelly try to make their residents comfortable! The property is well kept. The maintenance is considerate and fast to respond!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

I moved in about 5 months ago and so far it has been good. I do wish the gym was a little bit bigger. I have enjoyed the pool and the people that live hear are quite and nice. Everyone for the most part says hello!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

This community is a great deal for the value. However, we have a family of ducks that are slowly taking over. This place would be a lot better workout them.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Apts ok. Need to be updated. Location is awesome for commute. Rates are reasonable. Would renew for another year. Staff is nice and helpful

Reply from Silverado Apartments

The resident here are quiet and friendly. Silverado staff acknowledge you and i feel they are understanding and the best in assisting you when needed. Excellent job

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Silverado is a five gold star complex. We were apprehensive about downsizing from a 2500 sq ft home after an illness left me less than capable of climbing and descending stairs. Our first visit to Silverado was rewarded with a friendly face focused on what "we" were looking for. Beverly took us right to an apartment providing exactly what we were hoping for but feared finding it would require visiting every complex along Briar Forest. Next week we will have lived here for one year. We have "never" been disappointed in the decision to move to Silverado. What I needed and "we" decided would be best for my wife and I never has disappointed us. Recovering from my illness while at Silverado has been fabulous. The gym facilities permitted me to continue the same recovery exercises I learned at the Houston Breathing Center. Stationary cycle, "mother", weights, and tread mills (multiples) offer all the sweat one could wish for! Thank you for playing such an important part in my recovery and easing the transition in downsizing.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price . Could be better It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price It’s ok for the price . Could be better aloe better

Reply from Silverado Apartments

The grounds are kept well, it’s quiet, I feel safe, it wish the parking was better. The pool and gym are wonderful. My cat loves it too! Sweet girls in the office

Reply from Silverado Apartments

My apartments are amazing. No one bothers me and it’s not a lot of traffic that comes through. My only complaints are one the walls are so thin! I can Hear everything from all of my neighbors. Parking is horrible at night, your best bet is to get a covered space of you don’t want to walk far to you apartment. Lastly the caulking and sealing of the apartment could have been better because it wasn’t properly done i see a lot of millipedes in my house. Other than that things are great!

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Quiet and enjoyable place to live. Been living here since 2016 never had any trouble. I was there Harvey hit and our neighbors helped each other.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

The staff in the office is very pleasant to work with. My move was easy and I enjoy coming home as it is quiet and peaceful. Grounds are well kept.

Reply from Silverado Apartments

Great leasing experience, lots of communication. Had a few issues in the apartment that the staff fixed in a timely manner. Complex is always clean.