Silverado Apartments

4.4

4.4

Fadil
The apartments are really nice and very well kept. The people are friendly and also quiet. The pool are is really good and relaxing. Enjoyed my stay.
Linda
Love the area! If all the areas in Houston this one is the best! The staff is amazing! I feel like home here! This is my second time moving here. Great floor plans beautiful landscaping. It just has everything!
Raul
Great community with a great staff. Excellent service thank you for your service. I just need to keep typing to provide the 140 characters. Due to the software you all are currently using. I dont know what else type.
Cherisse
It has been wonderful living here. It's nice and quiet. Mantainece requests are answered quickly. Yes property is always looking nice. I'm enjoying my time here.
Sydney
The office definitely makes assumptions from pictures… calling and speaking to your resident before smacking a “We want more money” notice on your door would be common courtesy. I don’t really get the reason for the huge tree in front of my apartment that keeps dropping dead branches that almost hit my window.. Getting rid of it would be great. The area is quiet for the most part.. something positive
Verified Resident
Hot water is dirty most of the mornings and unsure why it is not taken care. Community is calm and serene, team is responsive and overall it is good.
Michele
Love our apartment just wish they emptied the dog wastebaskets more and that parking was better planned. Other than that the community is quiet and beautiful
Marcus
Great experience as usual. Everyone is friendly and the property is kept up pretty well. The only issue I might have is to have a monthly event for residents like wine tasting, lunch/dinner, raffles etc.
Gloria
Been nothing but a pleasure to live here. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet neighborhood. Beautiful landscaping, maintenance is quick…:s
Joshua
Silverado is safe,affordable,quite and homey. The first thing you’ll notice is how calm the property is any time of the day. With the location the price of the apartments are very reasonable. Safety is not an issue here.