Silverado Apartments

4.4

4.4

the move in process was smooth and the office was very helpful. the staff’s communication was top notch. I would recommend this complex to my friends.
Muy buena sobretodo el personal de la oficina y los de mantenimiento Siempre me han brindado respuesta satisfactoria y oportuna, las instalaciones están limpias, la lavandería funciona bien
Very pleasant community and great location. I would definitely recommend this place to others. Well kept , very clean. Staff attentive to needs promptly.
Everything here is great!! I have zero issues and so happy to be here. All the residents I talk too are really friendly and the property is kept up….
Excelente comunidad buen servicio la intención es buena siempre un buen mantenimiento. El Área es segura la piscina es limpia. Son muy seguros en el estacionamiento de los Coches.
So far so good. Front office was quick when I applied, they even changed my move in date for me on really short notice without hassle. Gotta figure out how to get in the gym 😅
Everything’s been great ... love the area and the apartments are well managed … Enjoy walking the trail close by and seeing the ducks around
It is very quiet ! Haven’t had any problems since being here . The gate works which is a plus. Wish that the office would stay open a little later.
Great experience love the area. Very peaceful and quiet. The rent is very affordable. The community stays clean. The people are nice and friendly
Overall great place to live. Quiet area. Maintenance staff is friendly and quickly responds. The office personal is very informative and will assist in whichever way they can.