The Lakehouse

I love our new management here .. it’s SOO nice they actually care, they are honest .. everything that was wrong here they managed to fix it and it shows.
Super amazing! I love how quite it is here and how the people are awesome! Thats why we’ve been here for almost 3 years, easy to contact our office and get maintenance help right away!
Clean and quiet apartment complex. Lisa the Apt manager is nice and understanding about any concerns. Maintenance is also very nice always waved when I drive through the property.
Been 2 years since we lived in Lakehouse Apartments, amenities are safe and staff are efficient and friendly. Been a great experience for my family
Staff is handling the stay home order gracefully. They are so patient and friendly. The neighbors are very friendly too. It's a great place for pets and kids.
I love living in these apartments, everything is very clean, the people are very nice, the people in the office are very attentive and nice, they always answer any questions or problems, I highly recommend living in the lake house
Its always clean and they always answer all my questions. I really recommend it if you're looking for a new home! And the are also pet friendly. And we have a lake across the street too!
Amber has been very quick to replies with answers from day 1! So far I’m really enjoying this little community! And Cora love seeing all of the dogs and cats around here as well!
The Lakehouse is a great & beautiful place to live. There are great amenities, you are allowed pets, and can get a paid reserved parking spot (recommended). Plus, the staff is real nice. If there are ever any problems, they are dealt with, efficiently. In addition, Silver Lake and a park is across the street. Medical care, shopping, and banking is nearby. Therefore: if you are going to live in an apartment, The Lakehouse will provide you great value for your money.
Amazing place to live in. Living here for more than 5.5 years. The proximity to silver lake and the park is what brought us here. We love it here, the staff has always been great even if it has changed multiple times. James, the guy who comes to fix everything is great and does every kind of fix quickly and is really helpful.