I love to live in the LakeHouse Community. This is a great community to live, staff are very friendly and apartment is very good and everything works great there.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Parking was an issue but the office staff stepped up and got it taken care of. The cars were moved within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to make it right.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I love it here. It's clean safe. The only diw fall is the parking I've been waiting 6 months for a parking spot closer to my apartment. Other than that it's great

Reply from The Lakehouse

Overall I am pretty content here. However, there is much room for improvement. The property managers are improving the grounds, which is nice, but a lot of it is superficial. Such as a single coat of paint to cover wear and tear, laminate to cover old worn countertops and cabinetry and adding additional hardware for dilapidated doors and cabinets. It would be nice if the property management company invested a little more into the renovations of each unit and replace 20 year old cabinetry. My biggest gripe is the community rewards when renewing your lease. When I renewed my lease I moved into a different unit. Therefore, I wasn't technically renewing my lease and not entitled to the reward. The manager said they would look into it, but I haven't heard anything. Even though I send an email every other month so inquiring about it, I feel they've just dropped it and are ignoring me. Relatively minor issue, but it does make me a little upset.

The apartments are clean, good size, and affordable! The complex is clean and quiet. I’ve been living here for over nine months and any issues I’ve had (there have been very few) have been resolved promptly. I highly recommend living here!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Office Management are awesome. Maintenance is on time and efficient. My family and I feel Safe, comfortable and relaxed in this community.

Reply from The Lakehouse

lovely people that accommodate to you any way they can. We love the modern interiors to the apartments and the location by the lake and Emorys!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Office staff is one of the most cooperative i have ever seen but neighbors are bit nasty. They have no good hygiene practices as there are so many flies outside of my door.

Reply from The Lakehouse

so far my experience at the lakehouse has been an enjoyable one. the lake is walking distance which is great during the summer months. plus it’s a convenient location and the staff are nice.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I haven't been living here for very long, but so far everything has gone very well! We have gotten quick responses from maintenance, and are enjoying our first couple of weeks in this community!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Even though I’ve only been living here for about a day or two, I really enjoy living here so far, it’s quiet and close to the lake, and my apartment has enough room for me, my two room mates, and our dog.

Reply from The Lakehouse

My move in has been super smooth and needing to get some things fixed right away our first few days was handled super fast. Moving can be stressful but the great customer service provided had made it so smooth!

Reply from The Lakehouse

I am a brand new resident at the Lakehouse and so far, things are going mostly well. My unit is absolutely beautiful. My family and I selected one of their newly renovated units and we love it. Every bedroom and the kitchen has a ceiling fan, brand new wood floors, great looking counter tops and new appliances. We had a couple of small snags with a couple of maintenance needs but most of them have already been resolved. The office staff are really friendly and pleasant to work with. I think we'll really end up liking it here.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Apartments are decent, parking is kind of hard to come by for guests. Office workers are great, very helpful. Noise in the area isn’t to bad.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The Lakehouse is a great place to live in the Silverlake area! It's well maintained, safe and the staff is extremely responsive when you have a repair issue or need assistance!

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartment community is not terrible. We have nice neighbors. There are a lot of kids running around which is nice that it’s a family friendly place. The smoking situation is a bummer because our apt smells like smoke often. The residents really stay to themselves and there isn’t a lot of social gathering or interaction

Reply from The Lakehouse

Well I just moved in last weekend. but so far everyone has been real nice and the staff has been very friendly and helpful.My daughter and i are looking forward to our time hear.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Great staff including maintenance. Everybody is very helpful.Everyone is very nice. New remodel looking great! Nice and quiet neighbors. Pet friendly.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I enjoy living here a lot! I was looking for a place that had a pool for my daughter, and the location is exactly where I wanted it to be. They have been remodeling and it all looks great!

Reply from The Lakehouse

this is a awesome place to live . I love it because because it is close to everything that i need to go .It is very peaceful and the neighbors are nice

Reply from The Lakehouse

Location is great, the new ownership is making alot of great changes. The only bad thing is the parking and you can hear your neighbors frequently. Nice place to live tho!

Reply from The Lakehouse

Pretty happy here since we moved in, maintenance has been great when needed. The front office is always very nice and we have no complains so far.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I moved to the Lakehouse Apartments one year ago with my son. We've been through so much this last year; divorce, custody battles, animals coming and going, and Lakehouse staff have been so kind and accommodating through it all. We love swimming at the pool or playing outside with the other kids of the complex. Location is great! We walk to the lake regularly as well.

Reply from The Lakehouse

overall good experience. The community is good and maintenance requests are being taken care at the earliest. i would recommend this to my friend.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Management is really nice but we’ve had a lot of problems with maintenance and neighbors so far. And my car was broken into not even 6 months into living here. But I do see the work they’re putting into it so hopefully it’ll be better down the line!