I like the layout of the apartment (2-1) although it could have more storage. I like the location of the apartment next to Silver lake. It provides a nice walking area.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Extremely helpful with issues thus far! I have lived here for 2.5 years and it continues to be a great experience! Keep going under the new management!

Reply from The Lakehouse

I think having a 24 gym would be a great thing to add. Also, having package slip notices put in mailboxes would be helpful because you don't always get an email that something has been delivered.

Reply from The Lakehouse

This is a great complex. I've enjoyed living here for 2 years and hopefully more to come. The only thing I would change about this place is leaving the gym open later. A friend of mine has a complex that has a gym open 24 hours and can be unlocked with a keycard. I work nights and prefer to workout after my day is winding down. Other than that this place is great!

Reply from The Lakehouse

So far I am happy with the new management team here at Silver lake Apartments. They're keeping the grounds nice and clean. I look forward to getting to know them better.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have enjoyed my time here at the Silverlake apartments. I have lived here for about seven months now and Haven’t had any problems other than my last neighbors. I enjoy my spacious apartment and the layout! Also happy to be under new management

Reply from The Lakehouse

Try keeping your residents up to date on what time your open. Or when you change management. Or actually fufill the work orders so I don't have to hire someone to unclog my garbage disposal.

Reply from The Lakehouse

We've only been here for about half a year, but our experience has been fine - if even frequent issues with appliances. Eager to see the changes the new management implements.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Nice complex. New owners so only time will tell if they're good. This says 140 character minimum. I had a nice weekend on my boat. It's almost salmon season. 183! I'm an overachiever!

Reply from The Lakehouse

The staff is friendly and helpful, the apartments are modern and in a good location, close to lots of convenient places. The amenities are nice

Reply from The Lakehouse

Nice community. Friendly staff. Very close to shopping, schools, and local entertainment. Would be better if there were more garages and covered parking available.

Reply from The Lakehouse

For such a large community, the pool area and pool it’s self is much too small for the complex. Also, if I got home after 5pm parking is hell.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Nice quiet place to live. It's right around the corner from Mill Creek which has a lot of cool shopping, niche shops and a Barnes and Noble. The community is under new management, so the jury is still out on them. So far, they're not as friendly and organized as the last management staff, but maybe they'll get better after they get their feet wet. Will review again in a few months.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have lived here for about 6 months not the best but not the worst. There is hardly ever parking. They just changed ownership so the new owners are still up in the air.

Reply from The Lakehouse

clean property, pool, park for kids and the lake is across the street. The management change has been different but hopefully will continue to be seamless

Reply from The Lakehouse

There was no communication about the property being sold or a new property management company taking over. The new management has addressed my issues promptly.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have been living in this community with my family for the past five years and still counting. It's been place I have always called my home.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The new staff is nice. Way too many car break-ins and people have been driving too fast through the community. I pay for a carport that i can't use on rainy days because it floods. There are no other available carport spots however so i pay for a spot that i can only use half a month and I've asked to be switched or have something done about the flooding but nothing has been done. I asked for a reduced fee if they couldn't fix it and was told that wasn't possible.

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have had the best experience with our community ❤️ The management is super nice and helpful. If we’ve ever had an issue with our apartment, the maintenance has been fast to fix what we needed done.

Reply from The Lakehouse

My resident experience with the new company is great, they seem to be very friendly from the start which is good. I would hope tht you folks do not raise the rent though

Reply from The Lakehouse

nice environment community. never had any problems in last 8years of living here.silver lake access , close to major hospitals and grocery stores.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Overall it has been a pretty good experience. Some trouble with getting maintenance requests filled, but otherwise things have been fine. This will be our fifth year here.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Parking is terrible the pricing is too high for what you get and the mail boxes are constantly broken in to, while the office is never open.

Reply from The Lakehouse

overall not bad for apartment living. our apartment has a mild issue,and inhale spent a lot of money trying to combat that and replace items

Reply from The Lakehouse

We have been living in this apartment since almost 2 years. We like it a lot here. The apartments are good, the community is good. The location is very good, especially being close to silver lake and the park and also very close the South Everett Park and Ride. The only thing I didn't use to like was that the areas outside the apartment/building was not been well/cleanly kept. But, that is also seem to be take care by the new Silver Lake Apartment office people. Great job and thanks for everything.