I have lived here for 6 years, children don’t use the two parks and instead are playing in the middle of the street and have damaged two of our cars and other neighbors vehicles. I never see any security anymore and my car was broken into. Unauthorized cars are never monitored or towed and take up spots for weeks causing my wife to park across the street and walk at night. The office staff provides poor or no communication to concerns and does not address issues timely. We are forced to pay for a trash service that is entirely inconvenient and the service provided conflicts with what the leasing office communicated. I’ve had to file complaints with their service due to trash pickups being skipped and their employees blasting inappropriate music at night. We should not be forced to pay for a service we don’t want especially when it makes things more difficult. The exterior paint job looks tacky and embarrassing. Property manager refuses to fix interior paint and carpet saying to do it yourself! They painted the fireplace after maintenance fixed a wall issue but only painted two sides black (left and center) then left the right side white! After re-piping only painted patches area on walls which was a different color. All maintenance jobs have been completed carelessly and half assed leaving our home looking like crap. I seem to care more about the quality of our apartment then the staff. This complex provides false advertising for lake pictures, we do no live on the lake! Seems like this company represents the motto “not my job” and takes little pride in their work and doesn’t care about residents. I’ve never felt less “at home” and feel like dealing with this company is more stressful than my day job. The company that managed 6 years ago was amazing and cared about people. If it weren’t for my lease I wouldn’t be here and I definitely do not recommend these apartments. I only interact with the office if I absolutely have to and unfortunately that has been a monthly basis which goes to show there are constantly issues. Also, I have two dogs that we walk three times a day and most of the residents with large dogs never pick up after them and maintenance doesn’t clean it up either.

I was very displeased to find my car “stolen” one Sunday morning. Unfortunately this happened once before and previous owners paid the tow company with NO problem. New owners still haven’t even said sorry just kept telling me “Well there’s nothing we can do I don’t know what to tell you”. Wish I had the means to break my lease and move ASAP, but unfortunately I don’t have the time or money to do so.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The pool seems to always be closed. The hot tub was never reopened. There is always dog poo everywhere. They seem to always be upgrading something, but nothing has gotten better in my place.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Since the new management company has taken over I have not been able to pay my rent online, the office was closed the day before rent was to be late, a different month the erroneously charged me a late fee, they are entering units to inspect things that were already inspected by prior owners very recently. Cigarette butts all over the grounds, people storing things on their patios, grassy areas turned to mud...I am very frustrated with the inconveniences the new company has imposed on me.

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have had nothing but problems since I've moved in. Once they did the repiping of the apartment my washer doesnt work like it used to. Ove had to live in a complete mess for about a week and unable to put anything away

Reply from The Lakehouse

For such a large community, the pool area and pool it’s self is much too small for the complex. Also, if I got home after 5pm parking is hell.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The staff here is wonderful, though I had to rate only three stars due to problems moving in and construction on apartment. Been here only two months and we’ve had almost three weeks were our apartment has been through ongoing reconstruction inside due to repiping and flooding. But will stay optimistic for the future.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartment community is not terrible. We have nice neighbors. There are a lot of kids running around which is nice that it’s a family friendly place. The smoking situation is a bummer because our apt smells like smoke often. The residents really stay to themselves and there isn’t a lot of social gathering or interaction

Reply from The Lakehouse

Management is really nice but we’ve had a lot of problems with maintenance and neighbors so far. And my car was broken into not even 6 months into living here. But I do see the work they’re putting into it so hopefully it’ll be better down the line!

Reply from The Lakehouse

There was no communication about the property being sold or a new property management company taking over. The new management has addressed my issues promptly.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Overall I am pretty content here. However, there is much room for improvement. The property managers are improving the grounds, which is nice, but a lot of it is superficial. Such as a single coat of paint to cover wear and tear, laminate to cover old worn countertops and cabinetry and adding additional hardware for dilapidated doors and cabinets. It would be nice if the property management company invested a little more into the renovations of each unit and replace 20 year old cabinetry. My biggest gripe is the community rewards when renewing your lease. When I renewed my lease I moved into a different unit. Therefore, I wasn't technically renewing my lease and not entitled to the reward. The manager said they would look into it, but I haven't heard anything. Even though I send an email every other month so inquiring about it, I feel they've just dropped it and are ignoring me. Relatively minor issue, but it does make me a little upset.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartments are okay. The price is a little steep. The apartments spacing is really nice just enough space in the hallways. Making the rooms really big. The main issue is parking I shouldn't have to pay to park at my home. This isn't Seattle

Reply from The Lakehouse

I have lived here for about 6 months not the best but not the worst. There is hardly ever parking. They just changed ownership so the new owners are still up in the air.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Parking is terrible the pricing is too high for what you get and the mail boxes are constantly broken in to, while the office is never open.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Office staff is one of the most cooperative i have ever seen but neighbors are bit nasty. They have no good hygiene practices as there are so many flies outside of my door.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Since greystar took over they have implemented a lot of great changes, new electric garage doors, garbage service, and more upgrades planned.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The new staff is nice. Way too many car break-ins and people have been driving too fast through the community. I pay for a carport that i can't use on rainy days because it floods. There are no other available carport spots however so i pay for a spot that i can only use half a month and I've asked to be switched or have something done about the flooding but nothing has been done. I asked for a reduced fee if they couldn't fix it and was told that wasn't possible.

Reply from The Lakehouse

The apartments have become run down in the last couple years. They could use maintenance on the outside of the building. Better control of what community members do is also an issue. The area used to be quiet and clean, now there is litter, extremely loud music being played from cars all throughout the night that sets off car alarms, a large amount of people don't pick up their dog poop, we never used to see police here but thermy seem to be here almost daily now. It seems that the quality of people and buildings are slipping

Reply from The Lakehouse

Office staff are friendly but this last year was a horrible experience. Now that the updates and the construction are completed things should be better but nothing like having your walls torn down and pipes replaced all the while you have no water all day for about 2 weeks with full construction crews in and out of your house. No pool all summer except for about 2 weeks right at the end of the season. Constant construction starting at 8 am makes life fun for those of us that work nights. Car was towed from my paid spot, both of our cars have been broken into. Homeless people in the stairways several times as there is basically no security. Large breed dog scat in the grass in front of our building. Had a neighbor harass us for about 9 months of our lease and was told to "bear with them their lease is going to be up and they are moving". Other than that this place is great!

Reply from The Lakehouse

I think having a 24 gym would be a great thing to add. Also, having package slip notices put in mailboxes would be helpful because you don't always get an email that something has been delivered.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Apartments are decent, parking is kind of hard to come by for guests. Office workers are great, very helpful. Noise in the area isn’t to bad.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Community is great, great staff and residents. After all the things being done to it who can complain about the look and feel of how the community has become. Just now hoping that the rent doesn’t go up when I want to renew

Reply from The Lakehouse

We enjoy how quiet the community is and how much the property is being fixed up to maintain quality. The maintenance crew is AMAZING! They are so good at what they do and very kind.

Reply from The Lakehouse

Gina who is working at leasing office was so sweet and kind. That's the reason we revisit here and decided to reside here. And also I like this position, near close to mill creek.

Reply from The Lakehouse

overall good experience. The community is good and maintenance requests are being taken care at the earliest. i would recommend this to my friend.