The staff is wonderful! Hillary made sure we had what we needed very quickly! We haven't had problems with noise at all. We love how she took care of us.

Everyone has been super nice. The office is quick when I report and always willing to help. Most of the time it’s pretty quiet around here. Some features in the apartment are a little old.

Brooke and Hillary are very helpful and take care of any problems right away. Even though the apartments are older, they are working to make things better here.

The place is clean and inviting. I like how the space is laid out for a 600 square foot studio apartment. Only draw backs is that it is a little outdated.

Great apartments. I really enjoy the environment here! Neighbors are quiet and I have no complaints about this complex! Maintenance responds in a quick and efficient manner!

I absolutely love the area, the apartment, the people. Parking is great. except for poor landscaping, trash blown into ivy beds and dog poop.

It is expensive, old and outdated. It is quiet most of the time. There are occasional insect problems. Staff is nice and responsive to requests.

I gave a rate of 4 stars because four years of being here we have had the same issue that we walked into years ago. It has been patched and somewhat fixed but it still exist. Also, not understanding having a backyard but unable to water it.

I love how quickly maintenance fixes work orders. The management staff is also extremely friendly and helpful . I’ve alsi enjoyed how pet friendly the apartment complex is.

WONDERFUL office staff. They are always friendly & greet you with a smile. Randy is the BEST. If he can't fix it, he will figure it out & get it done. · Only downside is the phone is not always answered. But Brooke & Hillary always make sure to call you back. · Living here is a joy. Quiet community that makes you feel safe.

Had a great time so far! Only thing I'd say is that the washer and dryer are small and not the most efficient but other than that everything is going great.

Decent apartment in a quiet area with quick access to shopping and restaurants. The appliances are old and the kitchen is still and dark. Hillary in the office is awesome! Super friendly and very quick to get back with you about anything you need. Having a washer and dryer in the unit is a huge plus. Overall a nice place to stay in Midland.

Best apartment complex I have ever lived in! Quiet, Great curb appeal and excellent friendly staff that are very helpful and prompt if needed

Sinclair Place has been a quiet and friendly place to live. All the members of staff have an excellent way about them, very helpful! The pool is always up kept.

Staff is amazing! The apartment is updated and is not old and falling apart. It is well maintained. The only downside is the plumbing is a little old.

Living here has been a great experience. The people, location, and accessibility to the city is very good. The pool and property are well taken care of.

Very pretty place but maintenance not very timely. I'm being charged double what my neighbor is because I have fake wood flooring and fake peeling marble counters.

I just moved into a townhouse here at Sinclair Place. Hilary was fantastic to work with!! She made it so easy for me and was so accommodating!! After I moved in there was a couple of minor things to be done. Maintenance came right over. Randy was so nice and made sure everything was done correctly!! It is so quiet here and I feel so safe!! Brooke, Hilary and Randy are the best!! I love it here!!

The Sinclair Place Apartments are close to quick and easy food options and easy access to Loop 250 which will get you to anyplace else in Midland quickly.