The apartment is nice but there are minor niggles such as uneven subfloor. The neighbours are generally very friendly although someone likes to play loud music with heavy bass often.

Hillary in the office is GREAT! Randy w/Maintenance is VERY helpful! My two stars are for issues with hearing upstairs and thin walls. TOO EXPENSIVE for small spaces. I've been here for two leases and increased from $730 to $1392 for a studio apartment. But, what put me over top today is I called to the office this evening with a situation and VERY RUDELY treated!!! This place is not worth rudeness and loud neighbors.

The office staff really friendly and heppful while I was looking for my new home in Midland. Moving in also hassle free, apartment complex is quite and nice.

I just moved in last week (3/17/2019) and so far I love it. Hillary in the office is by far the nicest and most helpful person. She has gone above and beyond to help me with the move in process. I look forward to the next year here at Sinclair!

Nice updated apartment in a safe neighborhood. My upstairs neighbors are suuuper loud, and my heater went out but was quickly fixed. Other than that no complaints!

We had the best experience moving in here. Hillary is the best and helped us out over and beyond. And we love the apartment. We are so excited about living here.

Sinclair place has been the best apt. living experience yet. Very clean inside and out. Definitely a complex that cares for their residents.

Overall I am happy with my experience during the move in and first week. The staff is extremely nice and have helped me out a ton. They are also working to fix the few problems we have found since moving in last week.

Lights and electric have been really well and service has been nothing but excellent..I will continue to use this company not only whilestaying at this residence but in the future as well

This is by far one of the best apartments I've lived in, We love it here! The staff is friendly!! The neighborhood is nice, And the neighbors are not loud.

The staff is wonderful! Hillary made sure we had what we needed very quickly! We haven't had problems with noise at all. We love how she took care of us.

Everyone has been super nice. The office is quick when I report and always willing to help. Most of the time it’s pretty quiet around here. Some features in the apartment are a little old.

Apartment flooded 3 times in a month and a half. Nothing has been fixed as far as far as the flood damage. Ceiling plaster falling off. Towel rack in bathroom at a 45 degree angle. Cable for TV running across front of apt. Terrible grass burrs.

Brooke and Hillary are very helpful and take care of any problems right away. Even though the apartments are older, they are working to make things better here.

The place is clean and inviting. I like how the space is laid out for a 600 square foot studio apartment. Only draw backs is that it is a little outdated.

Great apartments. I really enjoy the environment here! Neighbors are quiet and I have no complaints about this complex! Maintenance responds in a quick and efficient manner!

I absolutely love the area, the apartment, the people. Parking is great. except for poor landscaping, trash blown into ivy beds and dog poop.

It is expensive, old and outdated. It is quiet most of the time. There are occasional insect problems. Staff is nice and responsive to requests.

I gave a rate of 4 stars because four years of being here we have had the same issue that we walked into years ago. It has been patched and somewhat fixed but it still exist. Also, not understanding having a backyard but unable to water it.

I love how quickly maintenance fixes work orders. The management staff is also extremely friendly and helpful . I’ve alsi enjoyed how pet friendly the apartment complex is.

WONDERFUL office staff. They are always friendly & greet you with a smile. Randy is the BEST. If he can't fix it, he will figure it out & get it done. · Only downside is the phone is not always answered. But Brooke & Hillary always make sure to call you back. · Living here is a joy. Quiet community that makes you feel safe.

Had a great time so far! Only thing I'd say is that the washer and dryer are small and not the most efficient but other than that everything is going great.

Decent apartment in a quiet area with quick access to shopping and restaurants. The appliances are old and the kitchen is still and dark. Hillary in the office is awesome! Super friendly and very quick to get back with you about anything you need. Having a washer and dryer in the unit is a huge plus. Overall a nice place to stay in Midland.

Best apartment complex I have ever lived in! Quiet, Great curb appeal and excellent friendly staff that are very helpful and prompt if needed

Sinclair Place has been a quiet and friendly place to live. All the members of staff have an excellent way about them, very helpful! The pool is always up kept.