ReNew Sinclair

Terrible management, with dishonest leaders who don’t care about what’s right or what they should do to be fair to tenants. Would not recommend.
I'd like to express the rapid responsiveness of the maintenance. He does a very well job in keeping the property clean and he is very efficient for all your maintenance needs
Move in was uncomplicated and Shanquia couldn’t have been more helpful and understanding..will highly recommend Renew Sinclair to my friends in the Midland area.
The application process took a while. But happy. Love the office staff. But the management company definitely needs a while overhaul. Love my new home and neighbors are friendly and quiet. Pretty close to everything.
We really enjoy the Sinclair Apartments it is a Very quiet and nice complex. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is very efficient. We plan on continuing our lease here.
Quiet neighborhood. Great maintenance man (Live Randy!) Comfortable pool area. Friendly leasing manager. Love the location. Wonderful neighbors.
Very good apartments to live in it’s quiet and peaceful out here.very good at responding to you and repairing whatever you breaks or needs to be replaced.
I absolutely love this residence ♥️ For one, it’s always clean and trash free. For another, very friendly staffs😍 and also very friendly neighbors♥️
Apartments are amazing! Staff is so helpful and kind! Highly recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a home! Shanique is a very helpful staff member.
Love the quiet home feel!! The office staff is so sweet and my neighbors are great! Only issue I have is our dumpster since we only have one for all 4 units to share it fills up fast. When they remodel a unit and take up the dumpster and it’s not emptied very often.