Sixteen Hundred

I have yet to move in, but it seems like you are doing a good job. Signing the lease and seeing the apartments was convenient and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Prior to my move in, Sixteen Hundred has been so helpful and accommodating. They've answered every question in a timely manner. They have offered to replace all appliances/tiles/flooring that I asked for.
I have been here a month and a half. No complaints at this point. Front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Great location and value for the price.
Haven't moved in yet - check back with me after April 1 and I will be able to give you more information. So far, Travis has been super helpful.
Constant water shutdowns, sometimes on weekends, and other works have created a major inconvenience. Apartment also lacks some ammentities, such as a small gym, which other buildings provide. Otherwise the apartment is ok and the staff is friendly.
Awesome app! Great way to engage with the community and incentive residents. Although, I would like more variation on the rewards such as other stores.
While I had some issues in Q3 and Q4 of 2016, but the building has really taking a turn and increased their communication. I thoroughly enjoy my apartment, its location and hope the building continues to improve its facility.
Good front desk service,very friendly! Awesome location and great neighborhood. More advanced warning about any work that is being done would be nice.
I like the building but wished for better ventalation in bathrooms and more community events. Front desk is really nice and super helpful. Move in process was very easy. Very quiet building which is nice.
Great! Just moved in and my first day here, the front desk assistant delivered my package right to my door. So kind. Studio is spacious and clean.