Constant water shutdowns, sometimes on weekends, and other works have created a major inconvenience. Apartment also lacks some ammentities, such as a small gym, which other buildings provide. Otherwise the apartment is ok and the staff is friendly.

Good front desk service,very friendly! Awesome location and great neighborhood. More advanced warning about any work that is being done would be nice.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Overall it is fine to good. The construction has been a pain and communication with management can be frustrating. Great neighborhood though and rent is very reasonable for area.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

So far so good! Move in was easy and the staff was really friendly. A few improvements might be to give new tenants a "lay of the land" around where the laundry is and what you're supposed to do with trash, how to file maintenance requests, etc.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

People is REALLY great in the building! There is always somebody available to help you and if you have any question or problem they are willing to help you. Sixteen hundred building is a really nice place to live and everything is a walks distance! you have Dupont, Adams Morgan, 14th st ALL SUPER CLOSE!

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

great location. staff can be absent or really friendly. maintenance is responsive. never have to wait for laundry. rent is reasonable. very quiet. no complaints.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Staff is responsive and helpful! I've recently moved in and can say so far it has been wonderful. I love my apartment and trust the Daro team.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

I like living at 1600 so far. I moved in in June and so far, so good. My only complaint is that maintenance doesn’t come if your problem isn’t “high priority”. But when there is a real problem, they do come fix it.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Haven't moved in yet - check back with me after April 1 and I will be able to give you more information. So far, Travis has been super helpful.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Awesome app! Great way to engage with the community and incentive residents. Although, I would like more variation on the rewards such as other stores.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

While I had some issues in Q3 and Q4 of 2016, but the building has really taking a turn and increased their communication. I thoroughly enjoy my apartment, its location and hope the building continues to improve its facility.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

I like the building but wished for better ventalation in bathrooms and more community events. Front desk is really nice and super helpful. Move in process was very easy. Very quiet building which is nice.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

1600 Apartments is an excellent location, and a good building, particularly if you're not looking to pay for a lot of extra features. Pricing is fare and staff is helpful. Plus its right next to Safeway and so close to both 14th st and Dupont.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

After an extensive apartment search I settled on Sixteen Hundred. What it lacks in amenities it makes up for in space and I really like the people that work the front desk.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

I enjoy living at 1600 16th Street NW DC....easy access to everything! The staff is great always professional and friendly. Would be great to have just on nice professional sign advertising the apartment building versus flags and other signs that clutter and destract from the buildings nice frontage.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Great location. The front desk staff are friendly, and Daro has been fairly responsive. Biggest complaint is the size of the freezer, which is only big enough for a couple of ice trays. I asked to see if there would be a way to get an additional freezer, but didn't hear back. Overall happy with where I live, glad I will be here another year.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

I have yet to move in, but it seems like you are doing a good job. Signing the lease and seeing the apartments was convenient and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Sixteen Hundred is a great place to live. It is located in a great area, the staff is friendly and helpful, and maintenance requests are responded to promptly.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Great! Just moved in and my first day here, the front desk assistant delivered my package right to my door. So kind. Studio is spacious and clean.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Love the front desk staff! Consistently helpful and friendly, 24/7. Love the new renovations to the building entrance as well, it's nice to live somewhere that is always being updated and improved!

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

The move in process has been really easy and I've enjoyed interacting with the staff. I've found every question to be answered quickly and given a thoughtful response.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Prior to my move in, Sixteen Hundred has been so helpful and accommodating. They've answered every question in a timely manner. They have offered to replace all appliances/tiles/flooring that I asked for.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

I have been here a month and a half. No complaints at this point. Front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Great location and value for the price.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

Just moved in a couple weeks ago! My initial review of 1600 and the community: great neighborhood, helpful staff, responsive maintenance, etc.

Reply from Sixteen Hundred

This building has great maintenance service. I have had a few issues in my apartment with the plumbing and they have taken care of it right away.