The staff is always so welcoming and accommodating! I love that a pet friendly atmosphere is encouraged at this complex. Because of this, I somehow always manage to make a new friend in the elevator! The tenant appreciation events are also wonderful and have helped me to meet lots of new people!

Skye is always being remodeled and improved. If something needs done it’s truly done not just brushed aside. The property manager actually cares about residents and will do what he can to make things comfortable and a 5 star experience.

So far everything has been great! Only gripe is that the parking garage is a nightmare to get around and the parking spots are far too small for the trucks that people keep parking there.

Love this apartment. Parking could definitely be better but everything else about it is ideal! Staff/concierge is so nice and maintenance requested fulfilled very quickly. Would definitely consider living here if you're looking!

The service and staff are awesome, love the location, i definitely “pay up” for my little apartment, but getting what i pay for. The Katy trail is a huge asset for daily runs.

Love this community! Staff is great and super helpful, I love the concierge, and the location is perfect. The apartments are updated and spacious. The concrete walls really help block out noise from neighbors. Overall I have had a great experience here.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love living in this wonderful building. The staff and concierge are helpful and maintenance is prompt. I miss the Shoppe though and cannot wait for it to be open again!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I moved into this building a year ago and really enjoy living here with everything being so close. The Katy travel is amazing to ride bikes, walk, run and just go down to hang out at the Katy Ice House.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Lived here for almost 4 years & this place is home! The staff is great & our concierges are amazing! They are constantly making improvements & upgrades to make this a better place to live. I would recommend this to anyone looking to move to Dallas!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love the staff here at Skye. Location itself is prime as well. Overall everyone has been awesome and shout out to Dave in maintenance who is always on top of everything.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Have only been here a short time but so far we love it! Friendly staff. Great maintenance guys. Some noisy neighbors but overall we like it...

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Staff facilitated a move that was as painless as possible. They are also genuinely kind and I know they will continually have my back while I continue to enjoy living here. I will wholeheartedly recommend Skye.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Really enjoy living here. Great location, updated apartment homes, staff is really friendly, and direct access to Katy Trail. The 24/7 concierge is convenient too.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I moved to skye few months ago and I love the building, their service is fabulous, they always contact me when I have visitors, they help me with package pick up. And always there to answer my questions. Only one thing. The pool supposed to be heated in cold days but is normally too cold to swim in cold days. That should be fixed.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great location and staff!! Feels like home. I have lived here over 5 years like many other residents. Wonderful pool and extremely dog friendly!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Overall great apartment! Great location! Wish there were more amenity sitting areas to meet with friends but it’s great so far! Right off the tollway and tons of places to walk to.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I really enjoy the dog park, the head manager, the quality of apartment, and concierge staff. Some of lower managment’s attitude could be improved. I know my opinion is not alone as there are public reviews on the portion I’m talking about. It’s possible to handle problems in the building without being rude and demeaning.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

the front staff is great and I love the location. neighbors are very friendly too. I would definitely recommend SKYE to friends and family who are looking for a fun and family friendly location.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great apartment with amazing amenities like the coffee station downstairs, the pool, and a 24 hour service concierge. The parking has been easy too!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great management. Every time I have needed something at anytime of the day or night, someone at the front desk has been there to help. Happy to live here.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

So far so good! Just wish I could have people over without needing to be super quiet on the weekends. I love the access to Katy Trail, the package system, the gym, parking, and the gorgeous apartment.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Best high rise to live in. The units are spacious, the staff is friendly, the residents are amazing. I just renewed for another year and I’ve lost track but think this makes my 16th year here. Obviously I love it!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Everything is great. I wish the pool was open longer. food trucks are really good. coffee is good as well. I wish people could park better. The staff is very nice

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love it here! The staff is so friendly and helpful. 24 hour concierge is something you can’t beat. There are so many benefits you can’t find anywhere else!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Wonderful apartment. Great amenities such as pool, gym, dog park, dry cleaning pickup, Package Concierge, etc. only thing I would improve is the parking situation.