I moved into this building a year ago and really enjoy living here with everything being so close. The Katy travel is amazing to ride bikes, walk, run and just go down to hang out at the Katy Ice House.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Lived here for almost 4 years & this place is home! The staff is great & our concierges are amazing! They are constantly making improvements & upgrades to make this a better place to live. I would recommend this to anyone looking to move to Dallas!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love the staff here at Skye. Location itself is prime as well. Overall everyone has been awesome and shout out to Dave in maintenance who is always on top of everything.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Have only been here a short time but so far we love it! Friendly staff. Great maintenance guys. Some noisy neighbors but overall we like it...

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Staff facilitated a move that was as painless as possible. They are also genuinely kind and I know they will continually have my back while I continue to enjoy living here. I will wholeheartedly recommend Skye.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Really enjoy living here. Great location, updated apartment homes, staff is really friendly, and direct access to Katy Trail. The 24/7 concierge is convenient too.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I moved to skye few months ago and I love the building, their service is fabulous, they always contact me when I have visitors, they help me with package pick up. And always there to answer my questions. Only one thing. The pool supposed to be heated in cold days but is normally too cold to swim in cold days. That should be fixed.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great location and staff!! Feels like home. I have lived here over 5 years like many other residents. Wonderful pool and extremely dog friendly!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Overall great apartment! Great location! Wish there were more amenity sitting areas to meet with friends but it’s great so far! Right off the tollway and tons of places to walk to.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I really enjoy the dog park, the head manager, the quality of apartment, and concierge staff. Some of lower managment’s attitude could be improved. I know my opinion is not alone as there are public reviews on the portion I’m talking about. It’s possible to handle problems in the building without being rude and demeaning.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

the front staff is great and I love the location. neighbors are very friendly too. I would definitely recommend SKYE to friends and family who are looking for a fun and family friendly location.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great apartment with amazing amenities like the coffee station downstairs, the pool, and a 24 hour service concierge. The parking has been easy too!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great management. Every time I have needed something at anytime of the day or night, someone at the front desk has been there to help. Happy to live here.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

So far so good! Just wish I could have people over without needing to be super quiet on the weekends. I love the access to Katy Trail, the package system, the gym, parking, and the gorgeous apartment.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Best high rise to live in. The units are spacious, the staff is friendly, the residents are amazing. I just renewed for another year and I’ve lost track but think this makes my 16th year here. Obviously I love it!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Everything is great. I wish the pool was open longer. food trucks are really good. coffee is good as well. I wish people could park better. The staff is very nice

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love it here! The staff is so friendly and helpful. 24 hour concierge is something you can’t beat. There are so many benefits you can’t find anywhere else!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Wonderful apartment. Great amenities such as pool, gym, dog park, dry cleaning pickup, Package Concierge, etc. only thing I would improve is the parking situation.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

moving in has been nothing but smooth! Really happy with the decision to move to Skye so far. Everyone is extremely friendly. The atmosphere has been great. The only thing i wish was that the gym was a little larger, but no big deal!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

The apartments are so nice and updated with great amenities. The concierge Is the best part due to it being 24hrs. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I love it here!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

So far, I have had a fantastic experience at Skye - the rooms are spacious and well laid out, the pool and grill area is a great amenity, and the staff has been great at helping us get moved in. Our only concerns have been noise (we are next to the drive way and dog park) and the lack of garage parking at night (given reserved spots). In addition, our advertised floor plan was for another unit. However, would recommend this community to my friends!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I moved in 2 months ago and so far it has been an awesome and beautiful community. Amenities are really nice, staff is super helpful and I love the area.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Just moved in. Having a great time so far. No complaints. Really enjoy the amenities, specifically the hottub. Love going down there with my roommates and relaxing after a long day.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I love living in this building. They are very attentive and helpful and the concierge is great! It’s quiet & my favorite part is my gorgeous view.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I have enjoyed living at SKYE very much! I love the concierge and the package lockers. I wish there was more parking in the garage because after 8pm I always end up having to park on the roof.