Community is great but the parking spaces on the top of the garage are so small that I often have to climb through the back of my car just to get in. The recent changes have been nice but I hope this get updated as well.

Overall a pretty laid back experience. I would have liked a bit more of a breakdown of how the living experience will be handled. Other than that-- a pretty chill experience.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love it so far! Everyone has been welcoming and helpful! The facility is clean and well kept. It’s s great location fun fun activities as well as work

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love it so far. Concierge has been helpful, in getting me settled in, & the apartment community is super laid back! It’s only my 4th day living here, but it’s been great so far.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I really like Skye as a whole, but my only complaints would be the size of the parking spots in the garage and the fitness center should be update and have more equipment.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I've really enjoyed living at Skye of Turtle Creek. The staff is extremely helpful, and the location couldn't be better. I'm looking forward to renewing my lease soon!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Living at Skye has been so easy. Everyone who works here is kind and accomodating. Anytime something needs fixing maintenance takes care of it right away. I love using the amenities and meeting other residents! My dog also loves the free treats at the front desk.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Amenities are great including pool, jacuzzi, free parking. I was not too pleased with maintenance and their inability to fix problems the first time as well as closing the market for 6 whole months to make little to no improvment.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love the big windows, and the big space. So excited to take advantage of the pool this summer. The staff is always so helpful and welcoming.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I love this building, great location, great amenities, great staff! Lucky to find such a beautiful and welcoming home. The only things I would add is more community events to meet people, like the summer pool party!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Nice safe building and very kind staff, always willing to help. This location is great and a perfect part of uptown! Only big downside is parking is a true nightmare.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I absolutely love SKYE. The 24 hour conceirge and location of the place are exceptional. The people that live here are friendly, and the place is well maintained and clean. Nowhere else I'd rather live near downtown Dallas!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

The staff are superb. Kind, professional, and friendly, which is so hard to find anywhere. The location is outstanding and the building renovation has been done well.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great service . Friendly concierge , maintenance request handled in a timely manner . Amenities are always kept up . Landscaping and pool area are nice and neat

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great staff....they are always willing to go the extra mile no matter what you request. Wonderful location. I can get on the Katy Trail from the property. Very good security.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Front Desk concierge was very kind and helpful. Krista with leasing was also very helpful throughout the process of signing our lease. Look forward to joining the community.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

My friend formally lived at SKYE, I always said if I move back that’s where I’m living! They are top notch in service and it’s a great apartment location to Uptown and the Katy Trail. I especially love Kevin, the concierge!!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Great place to live thus far. Good experience in moving in, setting up the portal. Its rare to have a place that actually lives up to the yelp reviews!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I love living here! First of all the location amazing - being steps away from Katy trail and down the street from the tollway. The apartment has amazing amenities that are well kept up with and staff that are always friendly and willing to help. Best apartment I’ve ever lived in!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

The staff is always so welcoming and accommodating! I love that a pet friendly atmosphere is encouraged at this complex. Because of this, I somehow always manage to make a new friend in the elevator! The tenant appreciation events are also wonderful and have helped me to meet lots of new people!

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Skye is always being remodeled and improved. If something needs done it’s truly done not just brushed aside. The property manager actually cares about residents and will do what he can to make things comfortable and a 5 star experience.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love the place, staff, amenities but the parking is tough. I appreciate the efforts to combat it with the parking monitors. Hello Alfred is an awesome service

Everything has been great but I get parking tickets and I have my sticker in the window. Your security company is not professional, I would look for a new company. They put the white slip in my front wiper right next my green parking sticker.

So far everything has been great! Only gripe is that the parking garage is a nightmare to get around and the parking spots are far too small for the trucks that people keep parking there.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love this apartment. Parking could definitely be better but everything else about it is ideal! Staff/concierge is so nice and maintenance requested fulfilled very quickly. Would definitely consider living here if you're looking!