We love it here, but wish there were more resident events! The maintenance staff is great and very responsive, however, I think the management could be better.

Complex is great but the parking is so bad majority of the time I can barely find a spot on top of the garage because the spaces are to tight and people park over the lines. There’s always people parked in the fire lanes out front which is a huge safety hazard and I never see anyone ticketed for it. I wish the parking would get addressed properly.

Just moved in and everything has been great. You can’t beat the location and it feels very quiet and private back here. Walking distance to so many great restaurants and the view you can’t beat!

New resident and so far I love it! From the location, to the amenities, (sundry store, 24/7 concierge, dry cleaning, etc.) and finally management and staff. So excited to be part of this community now!

I recently moved in here and love it so far. Great location and a nice, well kept building. Love that it is pet friendly (though I don’t have one) and the spaciousness of our room. Could have better lighting in the main room and my bathroom but that’s been my only complaint so far!

Love this building and it’s people! The staff is always helpful and polite and the other residents are respectful. Services like Hello Alfred, Package Concierge, on-site shoppe, and dry cleaning pickup make my life so easy!

Everyone here has been super friendly. From the first tour, to the maintenance workers saying hello, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to call home.

This is such a great place to live. The staff is fantastic and friendly, the amenities are amazing, and the location couldn’t be more perfect- you can walk to uptown, you’re right on the tollway, but you have none of the noise that’s associated with either. Highly recommend!

So far, I have loved my experience at Turtle Creek. I live on the 14th floor and get compliments all the time on my beautiful view. I love living next to the Katy trail. I love that there are so many people with dogs here too!

Great experience living in this building so far. Community is nice and quiet and staff is exceptional. Only issue is with parking as it appears more than half of the parking spots are reserved rather than making them free for the residents who live here.

I live in my dream apartment, that's all, that's the review. obviously there's problems like parking (for residents and guests), and I wish there was valet trash, the pool isn't super fancy like some other places around here but the view, the apartment itself, and the location are amazing

I love how safe this apartment complex feels. The key fob access for each doors allows me to have a peace of mind knowing that random strangers cannot get into the hallways

Move in process was not easy- a lot of miscommunication. There should have been more of an emphasis on the need to reserve the freight elevator- I was not told we had to do this and really had a hard time finding a time to move in at the last minute.

Skye Turtle Creek is im my awesome awesome location. The renovated apartments are really nice and some units have some units have some of the best value views views in Dallas.

It has been great! We've been living here for over and year and it has been phenomenal. With great service and amenities, we'll be here for the foreseeable future.

Everything is great. Super quiet. I stay by the elevator and I can not hear it. The only thing is parking could be better other than that no complaints.

Management, cleaning, and maintenance are nice and friendly Unfortunately there are some neighbors that have racists issues, but in general great

I have lived here now for 5 years. The Skye is a great place to live from the concierge to all of the other great amenities. Management is efficient and always takes care of any issues within 24 hours. Great place to live!

It’s all about community, and Skye feels like home. From the concierge , to the maintenance team, to leasing staff , and management , and of course all the pet owners make it loving , inviting environment. Plus Living next to the Katy Trail keeps my dog a and I health year and happy. ❤️

Its been good! People are friendly and nice location! Looking forward to Using the be amenities Friendly staff, nice pool. Apartment wasn’t very clean at move in

Great staff and wonderful location. I have lived here over 11 years and love it. Great security, 24/7 front desk open, dog park really nice, backs up to the Katy Trail which is really nice.

I love the way SKYE looks aesthetically from the outside and I love the lobby area. Having a large living room area and balcony space are also wonderful. Maintenance is also very timely. I only wish my apartment complex was updated (as the pictures I was sent prior to moving in). The bathroom and counters unfortunately are not.

I love living at Skye. We have the best amenities, location & staff!!! The mail service is super awesome. The concierge is always kind and welcoming.

The people are amazing! The area is amazing! I’m so happy! The amenities are great. The only thing that would have made it 5 stars would be having like a welcome folder with all the information in it. But other than that I’m perfectly happy!

Lived in 3 different apartments now in this building and this last one was hands down the worst. Cabinets were still wet, bathroom cabinets were peeling off and not cleaned. Screen door area was busted up and still not fixed. No door stops anywhere, blinds are cheap as can be, appliances are way outdated compared to the other 2 apartments I lived in