It’s been going well. I think new management has a lot to deal with but it seems they are working hard to make things better than what they were before they got here. I really wish an update on the store or whatever is happening with that’s would come out.

We love living here so far. The apartment isn’t beautiful, the amenities are great, the common spaces are well kept, and the staff is very kind.

I am a new resident and am moving from a different state. So having the welcoming community that Skye offers has been the absolute best! Along with the amazing staff, they are so helpful and so kind!

Awesome staff and extremely helpful. Apartment was not in good condition upon move-in which was disappointing. Overall though, they were helpful to work to get it cleaned.

Still really enjoy my experience at Skye of Turtle Creek. Location, staff and amenities are great! Just signed a renewal for another 10 months

Great concierge, love the market, love the other residents as well. There’s always parking available as well as easy access to the Katy Trail and DNT

I have loved my expierence at SKYE! It's a great apartment with a bunch of amenities. The building itself has great views of downtown and the surrounding areas!

I love this apartment complex. My only complaint is the lack of sun at the pool after 2 pm ;) BEST PLACE TO LIVE!!!! I’m sad to leave in August due to losing a roommate

Great people, great location, great amenities. Now we just need the shop to open up! The staff are always so friendly and caring. And the security and privacy aspects are top notch. For the price, this can’t be beat.

Living at Skye of Turtle Creek has been great! I love the beautiful unit and concierge. The location on the Katy Trail is also great. My only complaint is the shortage of parking in the garage.

Very good experiences. Great staff! No complaints. Rated 8 out of 10. parking can be an issue for guest. Really appreciate all the upgrades recently.

Liz at the front along with Tanner are so awesome. They have been adding a lot if new amenities which is great like Tide and hello Alfred but the parking still needs to be worked on Please

I love the location, the new concierges are great, we love our Alfred, and the ATM is super convenient. The entire building feels very safe and secure. However we're still on the fence about signing on for another year because of issues below. I really enjoyed the convenience store when it was open, but it has now been closed for several months, and every time I've asked about it the property managers have given a time it should be done, and that time comes and goes. This has been incredibly frustrating as no one told us the convenience store would be closed for 50% of the term of our lease. The other downsides seem to be other tenants, like those who leave their trash/recycling sitting outside their door instead of just walking it down the hall, break the exit signs, don't clean up after their dogs (both inside and outside... ew), take up a parking space and a half in the garage (PLEASE start ticketing these people), leave the gym messy, and generally act like someone is going to clean up after them. I'm not sure if the property managers put any pressure on these tenants, but it seems like it is a small number of tenants causing most of the problems. Also the trainer in the gym acts like he owns the gym and all the other paying tenants are simply in his way. I've heard several other tenants complain about this exact same issue in the gym.

we Have lived here for over ten years and while we periodically look at other properties we haven’t found anything that compares to being here

Have lived here for going on 3 years, enjoy it. Just wish that the store would open back up soon and hope that our apartment no longer deals with flooding.

Love it! The location is excellent and tucked away. I get on the tollway for work, so it is very convenient! The 24 hour concierge is very convenient as well. I am overall very satisfied with Skye of Turtle Creek!

Great central location to downtown and uptown Dallas. Apartments are clean and well maintained. The amenities like the pool and gym are very modern and a great perk.

Loved living here! Great updated and spacious apartments and nice pool area. Also love the location and staff. The community is really pet friendly as well.

Awesome amenities and the best value I have been able to find in Dallas. You also cannot beat the location. It’s less noisy then the state Thomas neighborhood.

Community is great but the parking spaces on the top of the garage are so small that I often have to climb through the back of my car just to get in. The recent changes have been nice but I hope this get updated as well.

Overall a pretty laid back experience. I would have liked a bit more of a breakdown of how the living experience will be handled. Other than that-- a pretty chill experience.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love it so far! Everyone has been welcoming and helpful! The facility is clean and well kept. It’s s great location fun fun activities as well as work

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

Love it so far. Concierge has been helpful, in getting me settled in, & the apartment community is super laid back! It’s only my 4th day living here, but it’s been great so far.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I really like Skye as a whole, but my only complaints would be the size of the parking spots in the garage and the fitness center should be update and have more equipment.

Reply from Skye of Turtle Creek

I've really enjoyed living at Skye of Turtle Creek. The staff is extremely helpful, and the location couldn't be better. I'm looking forward to renewing my lease soon!