It’s all about community, and Skye feels like home. From the concierge , to the maintenance team, to leasing staff , and management , and of course all the pet owners make it loving , inviting environment. Plus Living next to the Katy Trail keeps my dog a and I health year and happy. ❤️

Its been good! People are friendly and nice location! Looking forward to Using the be amenities Friendly staff, nice pool. Apartment wasn’t very clean at move in

Great staff and wonderful location. I have lived here over 11 years and love it. Great security, 24/7 front desk open, dog park really nice, backs up to the Katy Trail which is really nice.

I love the way SKYE looks aesthetically from the outside and I love the lobby area. Having a large living room area and balcony space are also wonderful. Maintenance is also very timely. I only wish my apartment complex was updated (as the pictures I was sent prior to moving in). The bathroom and counters unfortunately are not.

I love living at Skye. We have the best amenities, location & staff!!! The mail service is super awesome. The concierge is always kind and welcoming.

The people are amazing! The area is amazing! I’m so happy! The amenities are great. The only thing that would have made it 5 stars would be having like a welcome folder with all the information in it. But other than that I’m perfectly happy!

Lived in 3 different apartments now in this building and this last one was hands down the worst. Cabinets were still wet, bathroom cabinets were peeling off and not cleaned. Screen door area was busted up and still not fixed. No door stops anywhere, blinds are cheap as can be, appliances are way outdated compared to the other 2 apartments I lived in

In love with my view and the finishes in the apartment. Such a great location as well! I love being able to walk to the Katy Trail and variousness restaurants nearby.

Great location, friendly staff, good amenities. We haven’t been here long but are really enjoying the welcoming feeling we have received from the residents!

Love it so far! Great view, love the pool and fitness center. Also can't wait for the store on the ground floor to open up. Everyone here seems very friendly!

There are room for improvements in the parking deck. It is pretty small. Also there needs to be more chairs by the pool, there isn’t enough.

Great staff, great amenities, solid location in the heart of Uptown, and an overall great value for the money. The concierge has been extremely helpful, and Hello Alfred is a very convenient service as well.

Love this apartment. The concierge is helpful and the maintenance people are great and quick. My one complaint is the parking garage that gets full and the spots get very small as you go up to the top.

Although I have not lived her long, I already love it! The move in process went so smooth compared to other apartments that I have lived at. The concierge and leasing office staff are always friendly and attentive. Love it here!

It’s been going well. I think new management has a lot to deal with but it seems they are working hard to make things better than what they were before they got here. I really wish an update on the store or whatever is happening with that’s would come out.

We love living here so far. The apartment isn’t beautiful, the amenities are great, the common spaces are well kept, and the staff is very kind.

I am a new resident and am moving from a different state. So having the welcoming community that Skye offers has been the absolute best! Along with the amazing staff, they are so helpful and so kind!

Awesome staff and extremely helpful. Apartment was not in good condition upon move-in which was disappointing. Overall though, they were helpful to work to get it cleaned.

Still really enjoy my experience at Skye of Turtle Creek. Location, staff and amenities are great! Just signed a renewal for another 10 months

Great concierge, love the market, love the other residents as well. There’s always parking available as well as easy access to the Katy Trail and DNT

I have loved my expierence at SKYE! It's a great apartment with a bunch of amenities. The building itself has great views of downtown and the surrounding areas!

I love this apartment complex. My only complaint is the lack of sun at the pool after 2 pm ;) BEST PLACE TO LIVE!!!! I’m sad to leave in August due to losing a roommate

Great people, great location, great amenities. Now we just need the shop to open up! The staff are always so friendly and caring. And the security and privacy aspects are top notch. For the price, this can’t be beat.

Living at Skye of Turtle Creek has been great! I love the beautiful unit and concierge. The location on the Katy Trail is also great. My only complaint is the shortage of parking in the garage.

Very good experiences. Great staff! No complaints. Rated 8 out of 10. parking can be an issue for guest. Really appreciate all the upgrades recently.