Skye of Turtle Creek

4.5

4.5

Took posession of apartment on 2/13. Will move in on 3/14. So far everyone from Krista and Cody in Leasing and Sammy at concierge have been most helpful
Parking is an issue, and supposedly they’re working on a solution. Other than that, I feel like the apartment is fairly priced, provides adequate amenities, and is overall a good living experience.
Skye of Turtle Creek is in a perfect location and offers great resident perks such as Alfred! However, the parking situation is a source of daily frustration- I shouldn’t have to worry about finding a place to park if I get home after 9pm at night. In addition, the constant turnover with respect to the concierge service is equally frustrating. Lately they have sent unprofessional communications riddled with typos and no semblance of grammar. They also regularly fail to notify me if there is a package in the back room.
I’ve enjoyed living at Skye for the most part. The only problems I’ve had are with the fire alarm system, the leasing agent gave me the wrong lease so I have to move out earlier than planned, and the gym is small. The employees here are great and I love the social events. I have made some good friends through those.
It is a very nice and clean residence, the hallway always smells really good. The dog park is Very clean. Management is always on top of everything. And anytime I need anything, they are always there to assist me.
Not too bad. However the kitchen is too small and I wish the leasing agent mentioned that a washer and dryer is not included in the unit. Also the hallways can be somewhat noisy
I have had a great time living at the SKYE thus far, and the community is a big part of that. The staff is super friendly and accommodating, and the people are all nice and good neighbors.
i have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at Skye of Turtle creek thus far. The fixtures in the apartments are nice, amenities on the property only add to the overall experience, and Katy trail access is the cherry on top. My only slight complaint is parking- if you arrive after 10pm sometimes it can be extremely difficult to find a spot. Other than that, can’t complain!
This property has steadily gone down since we moved in. The concierge has been swapped countless times and the original staff was great but now it’s been an issue with not getting notifications out correctly or following through with requests of noise complaints. The parking on top of the garage has been an issue since day 1 and but now we don’t even have tickets being handed out for violators so it’s always packed. This is just a few of the more prevalent issues.
Love everything about SKYE! Hello Alfred has been a total game changer for us. The other amenities like the Shoppe are major reasons why we keep renewing every year. The parking situation is always a growing pain — half of the spots on floors 3 and 4 are WAY TOO SMALL for even a regular sized sedan to fit into. I wish that would be addressed — even if it meant removing 2-3 parking spots per row but making the remaining spots large enough so sedans can actually fit.