Skyloft Apartments

4.5

4.5

Kathren
It’s a holiday season, from Halloween, thanksgiving and coming Christmas… SkyLoft really knows how to keep a nice close community through the events that gathers everyone! Love it.
Amanda
So far it’s been okay. The neighbors upstairs are very loud and it’s constant non stop noise from them. Even though I called the office to see if they could speak to them.. the staff didn’t really seem to care. Also my part of the building is never cleaned. The floor in the hallways are always dirty and the trash is rarely picked up. I honestly hate the valet trash it’s more inconvenient than it is convenient since I am never here during “trash hour” I never use it and am throwing my $30+ in the trash every month with it.. I wish they would give us the choice to opt in for this.
Bradley
I love the community here, I’ve literally felt like family since moving in! Seriously can’t get over how nice everyone is. Its been the best!
Marisela
Beautiful place. Decor is amazing. Walls are very thin our Neighbors are always being loud with music and yelling in the middle of the night.
Miri
Apartment staff is very nice, and units are very clean. Location is very good. My lease ends soon and Skyloft is one of top options for me. I'd love to leave here more.
Ahmad
This place, is really well maintained. Friendly staff & overall clean. The amenities are great and the design of the shared spaces is phenomenal.
Jennifer
Love it so far! Our unit is so modern and the front desk is so friendly and helpful. The gym is so nice and has all new equipment. My husband and I love Skyloft.
Soheila
Living here has been pretty nice. The office staff, especially Hiba is a huge help. She is very professional and always welcoming. This is a place I’m happy to call home because of the friendly staff. In addition they keep the community here very clean and always smelling fresh.
Andrea
The best apartment to live are the skyloft.. I love to be part of this wonderful community.. I love all the activities and the amenities here
Barbara
I love everything about Skyloft! All the amenities, apartment...everything! We love here so much that we are renewing our lease! Thank you so much for keeping this place amazing!