Skyloft Apartments

4.5

4.5

So far I love the modern design of the apartment building. I am looking forward to experiencing the living environment here with all of the amenities. People are friendly and courteous
Great experience by far! Loving the rooftop and the gym. Great community and my dog loves the dog park. Shipping centers a fairly close and a lot of amazing restaurants near the complex makes it very easy.
I love the amenities and the decor. Nice place to live and enjoy the beautiful apartments. The activities are amazing and every time. It’s awesome that they have two pools and a kids park.
Having to rsvp for amenities i already pay for like working out just doesn’t work for me. I really love my unit though and location . The managers here are great and I can see they’re working better to Accommodate and assist their tenants! For that I’m grateful.
Very clean, quiet, and responsive staff. The amenities are great, as well as the events the office organizes for the Skyloft residences. Looking forward to another year.
Since the amenities are opening little by little we get to make use of the great amenities in Skyloft. Especially the golf simulator is great.
I really enjoy staying at Skyloft! All the Skyloft crews are very friendly and I feel very peaceful here. I love how well everything is organized and love how engaged Skyloft is, always sending us emails with events making us feel like a true community!
Off to a rough start in the beginning but it’s definitely gotten better now that constructions been completed and amenities are open. More activities around the community recently so that’s been good.
It’s such a safe community and everyone here is so helpful especially Trevor. Lots of great amenities also and everything is clean. Would recommend to others
It’s been very nice living here, anything we need is taken care of diligently and effectively and the property has very god management. We love the amenities, the apartment and the location its amazing.