Skyloft Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nadra
Our experience had been exceptional thus far so much so that we renewed our lease! We especially enjoy the pool and gym. Additionally we love how large and spacious our unit feels. The only thing I would change is the guest parking
Fuijae
Great amenities and love the pool. Some people drive too fast in the garage. Location is nice, great to walk or bike around. Facilities are well kept in general.
Danny Ariel
Good place to have fun, drink and meet interesting people without leaving your home. Wish closing hours would be a little later without being harassment from security.
Donavin Maxwell
The management is very childish and after several Altercations I want to say racist as well. Very discriminatory towards residents. As a resident I feel unwanted and unsafe.
Ilanit
I love my apartment and how the space is distributed. The only thing i dont love at skyloft is security. There is a guard that walks around the property but it’s not enough. I think it would be great if they could install some cameras to make the resident experience even better and for women who walk around the property alone with their dogs feel safe.
Thuy
Love all the amenities and how clean this place is kept. I really like how emails go out to all the residents here for reminders as well. Always on top of things! Great place to live.
Duc
I like the vibe of the apartment. Anytime I need maintenance it sets done quickly. I haven’t had any parking issues. Management has been great.
John
Nice place to live. The grounds are kept up and Gardens are beautiful. Skyloft is always trying to bring new activities to the premises for residents to enjoy.
Xavier
Best apartment complex in Southern California. The staff is amazing and the amenities are the best you can get. Do not have any complaints regarding the Skyloft!
Laura
about 2 months ago
So far been living here for a year & lease has been renewed! Everything has been great thus far ! No complaints in regards to amenities and staff! The ONLY thing would be that the residents above us can be loud sometimes when walking or running, idk. Good thing, that it isn't ALWAYS.