Skyloft Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nicholas
Very happy to renew with Skyloft for several reasons. The staff and team are reliable and respectful. The leasing office management team create a warm environment with a luxurious element making Skyloft a comfortable place to call home. Skyloft residents are grateful to be beneficiaries of the hard work and thoughtful preparation the management team dedicate when planning community events/socials. I also deeply appreciate the timeliness and effectiveness of the maintenance team when I've had to place a work order. The location, amenities, cleanliness..all make Skyloft great; but it is the staff and crew that make Skyloft awesome.

Jonathan
Very good place. I like it a lot because it’s a very good place because it’s mostly good but also good. I pretty much like it because it’s good. And it’s a place.

Jungbin
Since I moved in to this amazing apartment last month, I met with wonderful and nice staffs, experienced unbelievable amenities, and splendid environment around the Skyloft. I have felt extremely comfortable and satisfied in this place so far, and I appreciate all the staffs and neighbors.

Robert
It’s been a great experience. Great location. I’m surprised with how much storage there is in my studio and I like the location of my apt which suits my needs well

Fannie
Great! From office , maintenance, and other community people that work together to ensure quality living and safety of tenants. This is a beautiful place to reside

Jasmin
about 2 months ago
Unnecessary amount of speed bumps in parking garage. I have a headache coming in and out of the garage because of the bumps!! I understand the speeding is an issue but there’s so many bumps it’s uncomfortable to drive 5 feet

Gabrielle
about 2 months ago
I love Skyloft. It is very well maintained, very clean. The staff are very friendly and always will to help. There are so many fun events going on all the time here. Good food, music, ice cream and more!

Carla
about 2 months ago
Skyloft maintains most luxurious units and amenities since it opened. It always has a pleasant atmosphere to reside and relax in. Knowing that it is secured and ideally located gives me peace of mind.

Khangnick
about 2 months ago
Our year at skyloft has been the greatest ever. We had no problems and the staff was great. D the maintenance guy always helped us and he is a great fellow. Would definitely rent at skyloft again if we were back in town but now we’re to much greater things in San Diego. Thank you skyloft for letting us call this place our home.

Kunal
about 2 months ago
Pretty good experience. Can get quite noisy from the factory next door. But overall a pretty good experience. No major complaints to speak of.