Skyloft Apartments

4.5

4.5

Absolutely love it. No complaints except maybe the lighting going out every now and then and there are way too many reserved spots in the parking garage.
It’s been a fast six fantastic months of living here. The amenities are 5 star. Can’t beat a rooftop sunset by a pool with fire pits and tasty food. All an elevator ride away. The community is pretty quiet. I really enjoy having the toddler area and exercise room. The hallways always smell clean and the staff gives the best customer service we’ve ever experienced. Trevor and Hiba were friendly, helpful, super patient and amazing during our move in process. My mom moved here first. My husband and I were so impressed with how upscale and luxurious her place was we decided to move here too. If you asked me what can be done to improve this apartment, I wouldn’t be able to come up with any answers. It really is that great. Living at Skyloft has been a red carpet experience. It’s clear they truly care about the experience of their residents.
The stuff members at are absolutely friendly and helpful. And our living experience has been wonderful so far. The gym is organized wisely and the trash service is also rly convenient. All in all, I love skyloft.
They got rid of the credit card discount to pay rent which is ridiculous. Now charge 50 bucks to pay rent with a credit card. It seems like they should have kept it
The Skyloft has been a fantastic experience. It is extremely well kept and the staff is always professional. Also, the resident events they host make the weekends that much better!
We are still enjoying Skyloft apartments. All the amenities are great. But not sure why the jacuzzi isn’t open at the rooftop. Also, would like more variety of food available on Friday and Saturday nights on the rooftop. Plus the prices on the drinks from the bar is too expensive. We did enjoy the brunch and looking forward to all the events coming up. The only reason it’s not a five star are the neighbors and their pet noises that continues.
Wonderful place, met or exceeded expectations thus far. Everyone has been welcoming. Great transition from Montana to California. Thanks!!!!
Everyone was great. The amenities are amazing and it’s a great place to live. I personally love the golf simulator. The luxe bar is an awesome place to grab a drink.
Best residential apartment in Irvine Business District. Well maintained facilities. Secured parking and access doors. Interior design is well done.
The living experience is very good, and I hope it can be handled in time.My garbage is often left unattended.Then there is Amazon prime distribution and uber eats.I often don't deliver it to my door, which is very troublesome because I am far away from leasing office