Skyloft Apartments

4.5

4.5

Love the apartment and it’s surroundings the only setback for me is unauthorized parking taking up residence spaces. The pool with grills is a big plus.
I absolutely love it here I get to be at peace and I absolutely love the staff no complaints great view nice area very convenient to freeway
Trevor was a pleasure to work with on my apartment search. He made everything so easy for me to transition to my new home. Skyloft is such a beautiful complex and has fantastic amenities. If you are looking for a new home, I highly recommended Skyloft and working with Trevor! I also want to give a 5 star shout out to the maintenance contact, Juan. He was at my place and fixed all of my minor issues, within no time. He is extremely respectful, friendly and even takes his shoes off before entering your home. He also is the DJ on the weekends at the rooftop bar, this guy does everything! Thank you both!
This is a beautiful apartment complex with excellent interior design. Every layout has been planned and thought out very carefully. I am enjoying my experience thus far.
Great place to live Friendly staff / Fast repair / appliances good / the shower and bathroom modern and great / the hallways always clean / they pick up the trash from the front of your resident / the gym is clean and never crowded . need to try the swimimg pool it is a good size with nice seating around it .
Love this place! The entire apartment is really nice, love the closet and all the amenities . I'm also thinking of renewing my lease because it's hard to find places like this! =)
Awesome resident! Super great vibes and lively. I do feel like our parking gate should close faster or something so that random people without parking can’t just follow right behind when the gate opens
Excellent move in communication and attentive to our needs! Consistent emails and calls. Hallways are quiet and we can’t wait to take advantage of all of the amenities!
The staff has been amazing through the whole experience. Very good communication and excellent service. The community is very clean and friendly. No complaints about this community.
Great start to our apartment living so far. We have been taken care of since day 1 of signing up and all amenities are clean. Very nice place