Skyloft Apartments

4.4

4.4

Skyloft is a great place to stay and if it wasn't for our noisy neighbors above us, it would be a 5 star. Unfortunately it seems like the insulation isn't that great or the upstairs neighbors are tap dancing all day.
Amazing architecture. Love the wood flooring. The cabinets. The counter tops the mirrors in the bathroom. All the detail is so pretty. Love the rooftop pool and bar and the gym. Really love everything here. Best place I’ve ever lived
Everyone at Skyloft is very friendly and on top of everything! I really enjoy living here:) they make me feel super safe especially during these hard covid-19 times
Moving to the Skyloft was the best decision i made all year. Everything in this building is always kept prestige and clean and the leasing office is always there to help. While apartment hunting in Irvine no other complex came near to as nice as Skyloft. On top of how modern and nice the apartments interior are, they also have the best amenities. Highly recommend moving here!
My apartment community was excellent and welcoming. The office personnel presented professional services as it related to the amenities of Skyloft.
Living at Skyloft has exceeded my expectations. The community has a higher standard of living and they go above and beyond with community events and keeping everyone in the know. It’s been a rough 2020 and they managed to keep our community safe and clean and did what they could for the residents.
I couldn’t have chosen a better place to rest my head at night! The staff is amazing I mean every last one of them! They accommodated me effortlessly and I feel amazing about my decision
Living here i got my bike and my new Nespresso machine package stolen. The leasing office couldn’t help much. So upset. But the apartment is nice.
Moving to Sky loft has been an amazing experience! Love the environment, love the friendliness, kindness of fellow neighbors/leasing office team. I can not wait to encounter more wonderful experiences 😊
Gym being closed kinda sucks. Appreciate the due diligence of the security but kinda annoying sometimes. Please fix the gate. People try to cut me off almost every day because they assume I’m not a resident with a pass, but in reality, the gate just sucks. It annoys me off every time I drive in.