Skyward Living Apartments

4.2

4.2

Just moved in and feels great. Everyone was so helpful during my first day of moving in. Everyone is so friendly and so happy to call this home.
Nice and quiet building. Neighbours are friendly as well. But my problem is pets, few weeks ago I saw a dog dunk right at the front of my unit🤦🏾‍♂️ Apart from that, I’m so happy to be here
Been great living here so far. Very few problems or issues and love our apartment. Nice that things are finally starting to open up again though for the price we pay!
Love the building. I noticed maintenance is keeping up with landscaping which is great to see. Super happy with this place so far as I’ve been here for 3 months now
Overall it has been great! Downside is not being able to use the facilities during covid. Would be nice when we can that its not just during office hours and still follow the same procedure as if it was during office hours. Not all of us work the hours that office hours are or we do work during those times. Be nice to have more options. As well more activities for the monthly activities would be nice.
Kind of loud with dogs barking, but management is really nice! AC and heating work really well too. The amenities were a great plus, sadly due to covid we don't get to experience them much!
Great building. Friendly staff. Apartment life is great; they do such awesome events. The fact that they allow dogs and made a small dog area is just awesome.
Great place to live - really love my apartment Building well looked after Love the extras like monthly projects/events especially food truck Friday’s
Friendly staff and neighbours. The building inside is clean however they need to clean the grass more often. I always see dog poop everywhere on the grass.
So far everyone has been great with accommodating us and our special circumstances. We sold our house and our new build will be ready in 6-7 months, so a short term lease is what we were looking for.