Skyward Living Apartments

4.3

4.3

Rocio Anahi
building is new and looks good, well maintained, nice dog park , close to the mall and good neighborhood. very safe and close to parks would recommend
Juan Lautaro
Akwalla Johanness
It's been amazing to date. The management team is professional, the neighbors are mostly quiet and the property is well maintained and cleaned on a daily basis
Samuel
It use to be really good living here but now it isn’t as great. Elevators never work - people doing drugs in the hallway - naked people in the hallway. People spitting on the elevator walls. People getting their dogs to poop right in the entrances. It isn’t as great and I’m definitely not as happy. Thank god at least the inside of my apartment looks nice.
Nicole
It's a mix of good and bad. I have encountered nice people in the building and people that are extremely disappointed to a point that they vandalize the wall with negative comments. Also, there are people who are rude and speed in the parkade, not considering of the possibility that children and elderly may be present.
Alexandra
Overall a great building. They have a range of amenities and plenty of space. The neighbourhood is generally quiet, and the building is pretty sound proof. The only thing missing are more stores nearby, though that is coming in the next couple of years!
Shawn T.
I think this building is amazing! I am still here and hope to be for the next few months. I am grateful that there has been no issues. Everything is reliable.
Matthew
Perfect other than some issues with noise from the air bnb style apartment above us. Would also be great if there was some sort of resigning bonus like most other places offer.
Erin
We enjoy the amenities and the closeness to the airport. We especially enjoy the gym and the closeness to essential services. We also really enjoy the pantry and storage space.
Benjamin
For the most part the people are friendly. Neighbors above my apartment are pretty noisy. The building has great amenities. I love that animals are allowed