Skyward Living Apartments

4.3

4.3

Rowshan Ara
1 day ago
I really enjoy living here so far. Management is always accommodating and helpful with any questions I have since I have moved in just yesterday. The lobby is beautiful and the spaces are huge and lively.
Darren Lee
1 day ago
The building is kept clean, the tenants are friendly from my experiences. The only issue I have come across is how loud some people can be at all time of the day and night, mind you I'm not used to living in an apartment. In general it is a great place to live.
Brigitte
Large appartement, fully bright, lot of sun coming in witch is super nice!! Super clean, lot of storage. We love the underground parking with easy acces.
Rocio Anahi
The couple that keeps the building clean is awesome ! They are super friendly and always paying attention to detail so we can live in a clean environment! Huge thanks to them
Ozavize
Loving it so far. I'm especially loving watching the sun rise from the 6th floor lounge. The garbage experience is... less than stellar. I'm used to using garbage chutes, not trudging to a stinky room every other day. But, mere quibble
Adam
The elevator is always not working. Also security in the building has gone down. The door in the parkade near the main elevator for the stairs anyone can walk through the doors without their fobs. This is concerning when i have seen the parkade garage door open over night sometimes. This needs to be fixed!
Mujeeb
So far, it has been exceptional, no complains so far. Facilities and amenities are convenient and outstanding. The lobby is always clean and a fun place to be around.
Andrew
I give it a rate at 4.5 because I truly believe there are always ways to improve. The apartment is nice, the game rooms are pretty nice and the underground parking is pretty good, although I think it should be assigned parking (definitely not the end of the world lol) I think the gym could use a touch up with a couple more things in it like a bench press and some more free weights. Overall, very happy to be in the building!
Rereloluwa
huge spaces , square footage is something hard to come by in calgary and this has an amazing amount of space. very affordable for what i have considering the housing market right now
Morgan P.
Great Neighbours for the most part, love the dog run and the monthly social events that come with living here! :) Would love some updated security measures as some fob locks only function some times and more gym equipment since both buildings are now using the amenity.