Living at Skywater has been able to connected us to the college atmosphere, such as the numerous amount of activities and bars, without having to live in the college life. It's perfect for newly graduated, early twenties, young professionals.

Love Skywater at Townlake! I feel so fortunate to live in such a great place, right on the lake, and with so many amazing people. The leasing staff is super friendly and very helpful, and the maintenance team has taken care of all of our requests in a timely manner.

It smells like weed constantly, it’s dirty, and everything keeps breaking. one of the leasing agents walked in on me naked and I hadn’t received a notice of any kind and he didn’t knock.

My experience has been great. I met my best friend at Sky water and I referred my other friends to move in this summer. The pool is occasionally cold, and the dogs use the hallway as the bathroom. those are easily controlled situations.

I love the amenities, the size, and the look + feel of Skywater. The non-assigned parking in the garage is great, and I love the sky lounge. The upstairs neighbors can always be loudly heard which prevents me from sleeping at all-and I do really wish Skywater cared about that, because it makes being in my apartment day and night fully unpleasant.

I enjoy living here at Skywater as the apartments are very nice. The cost of the apartments are starting to increase but you get what you pay for.

So far I've enjoyed every aspect, but one thing that I've noticed is owners of dogs are letting their dogs pee right on the entrance or inside the building.

The leasing office was incredibly helpful, The apartment was clean the amenities have all been updated and very pleased with the new property

My stay has been really awesome. The amenities are one of the things that I like the most they are always clean and ready to use. Also the people who works on leasing office are really helpful.

Awesome place to live! The units are gorgeous, the staff are really friendly, and the location is fantastic. Had a non-urgent maintenance issue, and it was fixed within hours of submitting a ticket. Would recommend!

Just moved in, loving it already. New, updated apartments with lots of amenities in a great location. So far, staff have been friendly and helpful.

Skywater at Town Lake has been a fantastic place to live it! My pup and I love the dog park and all the great people we meet there! Skywater truly feels like home!

Love this complex, the staff is great and very helpful! Maintenance is quick, the neighborhood is fairly quiet and everyone respects each other. The amenities are great and the location is perfect for students that don’t want to be super close to campus but not too far.

this is a great place, when I live in here. I love the clubhouse. It looks really nice. However, the fitness room is not good for me. There is not enough staff to workout.

Greatf= experience. easy to apply. friednly staff. cheap, nice,will renew, allows pets, helpful staff, etc etc etc. 10/10 recommend. live here

Been here for 6 months and still loving it ! This place rocks with its location, activities, the pools, and The Press coffee shop that serves up some great easy eats and drinks in a comfortable atmosphere. So glad we chose Skywater to live !!

Skywater has been a fantastic experience so far. My first week living here I was able to explore the place and it's surroundings and have had no complaints. These apartments look nice, the amenities are good (hopeful that the pool and clubhouse hours extend though :)) and the location is superb.

The apartment has way more ups than it does downs. The walls are incredibly noise resistant, the view is spectacular, garage parking is plentiful, and there is little to no disturbances. One of the very few downsides is that the apartment comes with few built in lights.

I love living at Skywater because of its proximity to the ASU Campus, downtown Tempe, and Sky Harbor Airport. I appreciate how clean the complex is at all times.

Can’t beat the location being close to mill but a good enough distance away to not deal with the traffic. The noise from the surrounding units is unbearable at times but I guess that’s just part of being in Tempe. Also most of the office staff are very helpful with the exception of one person who seems to be bothered every time I have a question or concern but she’s been like that since day one when we came to your so again not surprised.

I love living at Skywater apartments. The location is absolutely great, amenities and staff are great. The units are very clean, well designed, and spacious. Parking is easy. I just wish the hallways were indoors too.

I love the resident events that are put on monthly, and the weekly fitness classes! The views of Tempe Town Lake are amazing and always provide perfect photo opportunities!

Nice community in very convenient location. Office staff is very nice and for the most part the community stays pretty clean. Great amenities but could use a few changes, I’ve noticed dog urine in areas where dogs should not be peeing, for example in the hallways, near the elevator etc. I have a dog and I always make sure he gets to the designated dog area before going. The pool closes at 10 which is a bummer if you wanted to use the hot tube later at night to relax. And some of the young college residence don’t have respect for others. Two nights ago I went to get into the elevator and there was human urine everywhere i has to take the stairs. And they leave alcohol cans/ bottles around the elevators and stairways all the time. I guess that’s just what happens in a community so close to campus. Overall the community is great.

The amenities offered here are beyond what any other apartment does. The leasing office staff is incredibly accommodating and the view is beautiful. Great place to consider living at.

Amazing location and amenities. Maintenance can be a little better. Love the lounge pool and bbq areas. Overall great place and look forward to continuing my stay here.