I just move to Skywater and I love it ! everyone os so nice and I feel welcomed . I love the pool area and the gym's view for sure ! OMg in LOVE!

Great on-boarding. They even took care of my address change! Brigh and the team were super nice. I came in to tour like 3 times and they found a solution that fit my needs.

good, nice place, great location, cheaper materials though for being "luxury" ....... management is nice and can be help ful but not all the time..

Only have been here for a bit but quite a nice community! The people are nice and the amenities are great. The coffee shop downstairs has some nice food and drink.

My experience has not so far started, but gauging from my interactions with the leasing staff, I believe my experience will be quite average, if not bad.

I absolutely love it here. The only problem is the hallway noise from my neighbors (opening and closing their doors). Other that that Love it here. Great weather.

I love my experience at skywater as a resident. It’s very beautiful and unique. I love the trash shoots instead of having to take the trash to the dumpster.

Great place to live, location great and everything is completed online in regards to rent and maintenance requests. The views are great!!!!!

Great. I like this place. I live here very comfortable. My friends also like the place. We like lake view at clubhouse. That is amazing. Anyway, it’s great.

We just moved in a week ago! We love everything about skywater so far and are excited to be living here. Our dogs love the dog park and they made the move in experience super nice and easy

Living at Skywater has been able to connected us to the college atmosphere, such as the numerous amount of activities and bars, without having to live in the college life. It's perfect for newly graduated, early twenties, young professionals.

Love Skywater at Townlake! I feel so fortunate to live in such a great place, right on the lake, and with so many amazing people. The leasing staff is super friendly and very helpful, and the maintenance team has taken care of all of our requests in a timely manner.

My experience has been great. I met my best friend at Sky water and I referred my other friends to move in this summer. The pool is occasionally cold, and the dogs use the hallway as the bathroom. those are easily controlled situations.

I love the amenities, the size, and the look + feel of Skywater. The non-assigned parking in the garage is great, and I love the sky lounge. The upstairs neighbors can always be loudly heard which prevents me from sleeping at all-and I do really wish Skywater cared about that, because it makes being in my apartment day and night fully unpleasant.

I enjoy living here at Skywater as the apartments are very nice. The cost of the apartments are starting to increase but you get what you pay for.

So far I've enjoyed every aspect, but one thing that I've noticed is owners of dogs are letting their dogs pee right on the entrance or inside the building.

The leasing office was incredibly helpful, The apartment was clean the amenities have all been updated and very pleased with the new property

My stay has been really awesome. The amenities are one of the things that I like the most they are always clean and ready to use. Also the people who works on leasing office are really helpful.

Awesome place to live! The units are gorgeous, the staff are really friendly, and the location is fantastic. Had a non-urgent maintenance issue, and it was fixed within hours of submitting a ticket. Would recommend!

Just moved in, loving it already. New, updated apartments with lots of amenities in a great location. So far, staff have been friendly and helpful.

Skywater at Town Lake has been a fantastic place to live it! My pup and I love the dog park and all the great people we meet there! Skywater truly feels like home!

Love this complex, the staff is great and very helpful! Maintenance is quick, the neighborhood is fairly quiet and everyone respects each other. The amenities are great and the location is perfect for students that don’t want to be super close to campus but not too far.

this is a great place, when I live in here. I love the clubhouse. It looks really nice. However, the fitness room is not good for me. There is not enough staff to workout.

Greatf= experience. easy to apply. friednly staff. cheap, nice,will renew, allows pets, helpful staff, etc etc etc. 10/10 recommend. live here

Been here for 6 months and still loving it ! This place rocks with its location, activities, the pools, and The Press coffee shop that serves up some great easy eats and drinks in a comfortable atmosphere. So glad we chose Skywater to live !!