Overall this community has been very welcoming and enjoyable to live in. Every once in a while it can get a little loud at the pool and I can hear it in my apartment but other than that I have absolutely loved living at a skywater.

I love the workout classes and the community events. I do still feel like I need rock get rock known people more because everyone already knows each other, but I’m sure they will come around. I love living here.

So far I have loved living at Skywater Apartments! The staff is very friendly and helpful, residents are kind and make you feel welcomed, it’s dog friendly, located in a great area, and the apartments are gorgeous! Would recommend to anyone. A little noisy at times due to the airport being 5 min away.

so far so good, some issues with getting the bolt lock fixed, but I am sure it will get resolved. I like the building and the people. I think we will meet lots of new clients.

Living here is great. The layout is perfect and I love the bathrooms. The only thing I don’t like about it son far Ian that’s our front doors hard to lock sometimes

We recently moved to Skywater at Town Lake. The experience has been great and the apartment was more than we could have imagined. I really like how pet friendly the complex and the staff are with my little guy. It’s definitely one of the better places I’ve lived.

This apartment is exactly what we were looking for. Dog friendly, helpful staff, awesome pools, and a great apartment with a large modern kitchen. It’s like living in a resort.

Just recently move here but the location is great, super close to downtown! The two pools, dog park,and grill area make the location that much better.

I love living at Skywater! People here are so nice. The amenities are very clean. The resident events are always so much fun! I have been living here for 8 months now!

I love the location! It make sure it easy to get to asu for my classes, and I love being closer to old town Scottsdale for all the good restaurants over there! I also love press coffee, they make my day!

I really enjoy being a resident. The move in was quick and easy. No problems at all. Brie and Megan are fantastic and very helpful. The community is very friendly also.

Has been a very smooth move with great customer service. The community is amazing and I love the hospitality! Our apartment had some dings in it but was all taken care of!

I renewed and had my friends move in too! We have great management here at skywater, and brigh is the best as they come! Love it here! I’m now on year two!

I love the apartment and the location too. Also the people in leasing office are very friendly and helpful. Very glad that I chose to live here.

It's been great so far. Amenities are kept clean and in good condition. We love the way our unit is laid out, as well as the nicer appliances.

Great location, great staff, always remember us by name, we take our dog everywhere, grounds are well kept, fells very safe and the best part— it’s quiet. You’d think being so close to mill/asu it would be a party community, it’s not!

I just move to Skywater and I love it ! everyone os so nice and I feel welcomed . I love the pool area and the gym's view for sure ! OMg in LOVE!

Great on-boarding. They even took care of my address change! Brigh and the team were super nice. I came in to tour like 3 times and they found a solution that fit my needs.

good, nice place, great location, cheaper materials though for being "luxury" ....... management is nice and can be help ful but not all the time..

Only have been here for a bit but quite a nice community! The people are nice and the amenities are great. The coffee shop downstairs has some nice food and drink.

My experience has not so far started, but gauging from my interactions with the leasing staff, I believe my experience will be quite average, if not bad.

I absolutely love it here. The only problem is the hallway noise from my neighbors (opening and closing their doors). Other that that Love it here. Great weather.

I love my experience at skywater as a resident. It’s very beautiful and unique. I love the trash shoots instead of having to take the trash to the dumpster.

Great place to live, location great and everything is completed online in regards to rent and maintenance requests. The views are great!!!!!

Great. I like this place. I live here very comfortable. My friends also like the place. We like lake view at clubhouse. That is amazing. Anyway, it’s great.