Skywater at Town Lake

Great Community, Great Location, Great Unit, and Amazing amenities. I just moved in recently and Skywater is everything I expected and more.
Overall really enjoyed the complex. I wished that neighbors were more responsible for looking after their pets as there was a lot of dog poop around the complex. Elevators broke a lot which was not always fun living on the fourth floor. But overall happy with experience.
We stumbled upon this place a few months ago just randomly one day. The big white sails caught our attention as we were looking for a place that reminded us of home in La Jolla, CA. We went in and met the funniest and friendliest leasing agents and saw a gorgeous property. The fact that the leasing staff is personable and the community is so unique and secure really puts my boyfriend and I at ease. We have only lived her for a month so far but it’s a place definitely worth talking about!
So far so good haven’t had to deal with any problems. Very quiet residents all around. Everyone is very respectful nice. Enjoy the walking distance to the lake
Incredibly nice community!!! Wonderful amenities, plus truly nice neighbors. It's wonderful to be able to walk to places we want to see in the area, and the entire community is so well maintained.
I’ve lived it so far. I will say the only bad thing is you can hear doors close in the hallway to other peoples apartments. But overall it’s been a great experience.
Great living experience. The amenities were awesome, including the access to Press Coffee. I took advantage of the gym and both pools whenever I could.
The staff is always friendly and helpful. It’s awesome to see money going back into the complex for renovations! I love the location! You just have to get used the the airplanes above!
So far, it has been nothing short of amazing! We love SkyWater! Everyone in the front office has been accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable.
Love the pools, gym, BBQ areas, and most my neighbors! The person that just moved in above my has feet of lead. Other than that clomper, everyone is amiable. I’ve never rented in Phoenix so I’m not sure if all leases are as evilly binding as this one, this is the only reason for 4 stars is how expensive it is to get out of your lease regardless of what life event happens. It might be a 20 page lease but felt like 50 when I was signing it. And even longer when I tried to scan for info. The front office staff is super nice and maintenance is on top of their game. The lease thing might be normal. But I hope I never sign another. Life is too unpredictable and being stuck paying this makes everything harder. My little expensive Phoenix hotel;-)