We love living at Sloans Lake apartments. The community is quiet but still busy and it’s great to see everyone with their dogs having a good time within the complex.

Living at Sloan's Lake for the last 8 months has been a dream! I love my 2 bedroom apartment and my neighbors! I'm so happy I can see mountains from my bedroom!

I have absolutely loved living here so far! The apartment itself is amazing! The maintenance guys are awesome and helpful! And how can I forget Sandra and Michelle! They have made our experience thus far, one of the best I have ever had at an apartment! Thank you everyone! We already want to sign another lease lol!

Nice quiet apartment living. Maintenance is quick to respond and respectful. I live on the third floor and have no problem with bugs or anything like that.

The staff have been amazing as well as the maintenance crew. The dog wash and park are always clean, but the hot tub seems to be broken often.

I have enjoyed my 8 months at Sloan’s Lake Apartments! I have never had an apartment be soooo quiet before! Seriously! It is an older apartment complex but serious upgrades! I like that it is older because it is built soundly and there are character items like a rock wall fireplace that you would never find in a new cookie cutter apartment. Everyone here is great! The leasing office is actually a fun place to stop in and say hello. If you ever have to call maintenance they are super nice and fast at meeting your needs! There is recycling on site and an huge dog park and nice salon to wash your pup!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice and quiet community. I really enjoy living here. The residents are very nice and I love how it is pet friendly. The fire place makes the winter time smell amazing around here. I love it

Reply from Sloans Lake

It's a nice quiet, community with great amenities including pool, parking on site, laundry, etc. Maintenance is highly responsive. Great location close to grocery, restaurants, bars.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The grounds are always well kept, maintenance is fairly responsive and the leasing team is very friendly :) Parking is so accessible and the location is great!

Reply from Sloans Lake

My wife and I love this area. The staff has been great and very friendly to me and my family. I would highly recommend this property to friends and family

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really enjoy living at the Sloan's Lake Apartments. The apartments are modern, have undercover parking, a pool and hot tub, and close to everything you need. Neighbours and staff have always been friendly. Would be awesome if one day there ends up being a gym and year round pool.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloans Lake Apartments is a quiet community. Maintenance is so responsive and helpful! There are also cute amenities including a dog park, pool, and hot tub!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloan’s Lake Apartments has been a pleasure moving into. I was moving from out of state so I had limited ability to see apartments in Denver, but the staff here made my decision easy to make

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love the office workers! They were so helpful in our moving process and our dog loves them. Our move was complicated. y outside factors, but the apt was not at all a problem. We love where we live!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live. Quiet and peaceful for the most part. The office is very helpful and always there for anything that is needed. Coming from where we were before, this place is amazing

Reply from Sloans Lake

Apartment units are very cozy and nice. I love the renovations. I wish the neighbors would be more respectful of the non smoking community. Staff has tried to help, but I think there needs to be a stronger enforcement.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Our community at Sloan’s Lake Apartments has been exceptional. We like seeing all the dogs run around in the dog run, we like the office amenities and have enjoyed gathering for food there too. So far we’ve had a good experience with our community. Cheers!

Reply from Sloans Lake

The place is amazing, I love the vibe of it already. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I have to have some repairs done even before moving in.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice apartment and community although very small.If there was a pantry or a linen closet and coat closet it would be perfect!The people are pretty nice and I love seeing all the different dogs although I have seen a few that are outside with out a leash! I hate that people don’t clean up there dogs poop!Office staff is very nice and maintenance guys are very good and fast at fixing things! It’s a nice place to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Friendly and helpful staff that will go the extra step to ensure your needs are met. Community is a lot more quiet than you would think being so close to downtown but all neighbors are considerate. The community grounds are well kept and tended to.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far our experience has been excellent at sloans lake apts. We haven't actually moved in yet, but the sign on process was the most pain-free we've experienced yet and the leasing agent has been nothing but kind and very helpful throughout the process. We're looking forward to getting to know the community, and we're really looking forward to winter now with our wood burning fireplace!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Such a great complex, friendly neighbors and wonderful amenities including the dog run and doggy spa! Convenient location from downtown and about 15 minutes from the mountains

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the neighborhood, the staff is very helpful, the area is clean and safe. It's not too noisy and friendly neighbors as well. I love living here.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far it's been nice. The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartment is newer and clean. Love the skylight. You really can't beat the location either!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I have lived in a few apartments in the Denver area and this apartment at Sloan’s Lake Apartment community is by far my favorite! It Is quiet, friendly and the character is something not always found in apartments. There is a beautiful rock wall fireplace and great flooring!