The apartment itself is pretty nice, even though it was really dirty when I first moved in because I took over someone else's lease rather than starting a new one on my own. Maintenance came very quickly and fixed several issues at once the only time I needed to call them. My neighbors are quiet and respectful and mainly keep to themselves. My biggest complaints are that the parking always seems to run out at the end of the night and that the sidewalks are always icy and never maintained. All in all, I feel like I am drastically overpaying for what I actually get, but I'm not unsatisfied enough to move.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here. Only ten minutes from Downtown and thirty minutes from the mountains. We love our quite little 40West neighborhood, all the art galleries, and brewery near by.

Reply from Sloans Lake

As a new resident, sloans lake leasing office has been extremely helpful in coordinating a visit and providing answers to my questions. They are responsive and friendly!

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love our little apartment! Having a fireplace and washer/dryer in unit is perfect. The staff are very nice and helpful as well! The location is just where we want to be.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Starting to get a little pricey but maintenance is amazing. Dog park really needs to be re-sodded. In the winter it is a wet mess that can’t reallh be used

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here. The area is close to a lot of things, the people are nice, and the property is well taken care of. Can't beat the location!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Amazing experience living here. Staff is friendly and the place quiet and convenient. It's close to all the essentials yet away from the crowds

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff and maintenance staff are very responsive. I enjoy the amenities and parking was a huge bonus. The apartments are clean and spacious.

Reply from Sloans Lake

It has been great! Everyone has been so friendly, and the surroundings are very quiet, well lit at nights, and kept clean by both staffs and residents

Reply from Sloans Lake

Maintence is great. Landscaping is beautiful. Staff is friendly and helpful! Parking is easily accessible. Pool and hot tub are kept nice and clean. Units are cozy and nice.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Been here for a few nights and love it so far. It’s very homie and quiet. Staff is very helpful and responsive. The unit was clean and modern. Thank you.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live. Good apartment layouts and they are aesthetically pleasing. The management is quick to handle any work requests for the apartment, but honestly haven’t needed much just general maintenance.

Reply from Sloans Lake

This place is quite wet have a great view, the people are nice and the area is real busy is nice to see the dogs and people walking around. I love living here

Reply from Sloans Lake

It has been a pleasure living here. Everyone is nice, friendly and always helpful. Everything you need is in walking distance and they keep the parking lots well lite at night for our safety.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The ladies in the office great and the neighborhood is quiet and clean. Parking is great and neighbor decently safe. Top floor apartments are the best.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living here! It's close to the light rail makes getting to work easier. The maintenance team are always fast when we make a report. We are considering staying here another year!!

Reply from Sloans Lake

great place to live! Maintenance crew is awesome , and the staff is very welcoming! lovely apartment homes . The pool is great for summer and the hot tub is all year round!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far, I'm really enjoying living here. The place is well kept and cozy. Moving in was not a bad experience at all. The stairs can be a little sketchy and there's no microwave in the apartment lol but other than that it seems like a great community so far. Pretty quiet for the most part.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff is awesome. They have always been supet nice. My apartment is so cute. I love the fireplace! About half way through my lease and Ive never had any issues

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff is very friendly and prompt! The buildings and outside areas are always kept clean. When requesting service within the apartment it is always completed in a timely manner. I’d highly recommend Sloan’s lake apartments!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Staff is friendly, price is good for the space, I love the fireplace! My only complaint is a lot of our belongings have gotten stolen but that is not the fault of the complex just the area

Reply from Sloans Lake

everything is great except the parking. It sucks that there is only around 20 free parking & everything else is with a permit. I don't see why they charge so much to park far from your apartment & as well for the parking without roofing. It's not fair.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Never had any issues living here. And the staff is awesome. They have been so helpful. And i love my apartment. Ive been very happy since i moved in

Reply from Sloans Lake

We absolutely love it here at Sloan's Lake Apartments. Everyone here from our neighbors to the maintenance and office staff are so friendly and nice. They all make living here the best community I've ever lived at. The only down fall is I wish there was a fitness center here!

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love the friendly neighbors and all of the dogs, too! Great location, amazing maintenance people, and good amenities! Nice having a pool in the summer and also enjoy the air conditioning! :)