The ladies in the office great and the neighborhood is quiet and clean. Parking is great and neighbor decently safe. Top floor apartments are the best.

I love living here! It's close to the light rail makes getting to work easier. The maintenance team are always fast when we make a report. We are considering staying here another year!!

Reply from Sloans Lake

great place to live! Maintenance crew is awesome , and the staff is very welcoming! lovely apartment homes . The pool is great for summer and the hot tub is all year round!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far, I'm really enjoying living here. The place is well kept and cozy. Moving in was not a bad experience at all. The stairs can be a little sketchy and there's no microwave in the apartment lol but other than that it seems like a great community so far. Pretty quiet for the most part.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff is awesome. They have always been supet nice. My apartment is so cute. I love the fireplace! About half way through my lease and Ive never had any issues

Reply from Sloans Lake

The staff is very friendly and prompt! The buildings and outside areas are always kept clean. When requesting service within the apartment it is always completed in a timely manner. I’d highly recommend Sloan’s lake apartments!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Staff is friendly, price is good for the space, I love the fireplace! My only complaint is a lot of our belongings have gotten stolen but that is not the fault of the complex just the area

Reply from Sloans Lake

everything is great except the parking. It sucks that there is only around 20 free parking & everything else is with a permit. I don't see why they charge so much to park far from your apartment & as well for the parking without roofing. It's not fair.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Never had any issues living here. And the staff is awesome. They have been so helpful. And i love my apartment. Ive been very happy since i moved in

Reply from Sloans Lake

We absolutely love it here at Sloan's Lake Apartments. Everyone here from our neighbors to the maintenance and office staff are so friendly and nice. They all make living here the best community I've ever lived at. The only down fall is I wish there was a fitness center here!

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love the friendly neighbors and all of the dogs, too! Great location, amazing maintenance people, and good amenities! Nice having a pool in the summer and also enjoy the air conditioning! :)

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love living at Sloan’s Lake Apts. It’s a quiet area that is perfectly in the middle of the mountains and Denver. Whenever I need anything from maintenance they respond very quickly and are very nice. I renewed my lease because the apartments are beautiful and it has everything that I need!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet and comfortableQuiet, comfortable, property management is very good, the apartment is clean and tidy, the service attitude is also very good, the facilities are complete

Reply from Sloans Lake

Maintenance has been super helpful when we realized our furnace wasn't working. Though we have only been here a few months and the furnace went out and might have been something they should have checked before move in but it was fixed quickly so that's good.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very good and helpful staff, beautiful apartments. Fast responsive maintenance team. Quite neighborhood and friendly neighbours.well designed apartments.

Reply from Sloans Lake

very good apartments and good service. very good all round experience from maintenance, billing and care. Looking forward to my stay and more events to meet up with the community

Reply from Sloans Lake

Its so quite, and everyone is so nice. Cover parking is awesome. Our apartment is the best we love waking up every morning. The Dumpsters are close its awesome

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the community! It's very well kept and neat. I love how everything is placed for easy access to the pool, mail, front office, etc... The only problem I have is my bike was stolen in the parking garage, so I would love to have a security camera there. Until then, I don't feel safe putting my new one outside :(

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the location and my new apartment! The maintenance guys are quick to respond if I have an issue and very friendly. The water pressure in the shower is crazy good! I'm enjoying my new home.

Reply from Sloans Lake

This is a nice place to live. It's quiet, friendly, always helpful to fix things, take care of the landscaping, pool and hot tub. After living her six years, I have no complaints. The staff is always, ready and able to help.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The people are very friendly and the staff is very professional. They go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stress-free apartment living experience.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I have lived at Sloans Lake Apartments for 2 years and like it. The office staff is nice, and they usually have coffee. The maintenance staff is great!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Living here has been awesome, the location is great and the people are very nice! They definitely try to make the effort to make it a community. The only thing that would make it better would be updating the outdated cabinets and countertops.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet, clean community. Responsive staff to maintenance issues. Nice amenities like pool and hot tub, grill area, dog friendly spaces. Plenty of available parking. Brand new appliances.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The experience so far has been great, that apartment looks really nice and we look forward to our full stay and hopefully many more years in the community.