I've been frustrated with the constant construction, but overall living here is great! The staff is friendly, the neighborhood feels safe and secure.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I've had a very positive move in experience- the little issues that I had were taken care of immediately. I really appreciate it all- everyone made me feel very welcomed!

Reply from Sloans Lake

not my favorite place to live in, but it is at a convenient location. Maintenance guys are nice and polite but the rest of the staff is another story.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live. Affordable rent prices and common space is well kept. Sometimes service requests and questions for management take a long time to process.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Going to enjoy the fireplace this year! It's quiet, feels safe so far. Would be nice if there was Internet included for the price of rent. It is pretty expensive, but the location is really good, so I think that is why. Guess that would keep all the riff raff out.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great. consisting in or characterized by the presence or possession of features or qualities rather than their absence. 2. with no possibility of doubt; cl

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everything is good so far, I enjoy living here I just wish there were more parking spaces. We feel like people from Concordia steal ours. Trying to reach word count now.

Reply from Sloans Lake

You have been relatively timely about matters we've contacted you about, the staff is friendly, the grounds need to be more maintained as there are nails and other building materials on the ground.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The initial start up of our move in process was a disaster, but now that everything has smoothed out, they helped me with the paperwork for our puppy, and I love that they're sprucing this place up for us. (Maybe get coffee cups too in the office lol)

Reply from Sloans Lake

I think this is a great property! From all of the updated improvements, to the welcoming front office staff, and the great loaction for easy access to shopping, lakes and mountains, and downtown,.... I am extremely pleased with Sloan's Lake!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far so good! I'm sad the pool is closed so early but at least the hot tub is open and (usually) functional! The neighbors I have had an opportunity to meet are very nice!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I moved in about a month ago into our newly renovated apartment. Th apartment is beautiful, neighborhood is quiet and the ladies in the office are extremely friendly and helpful

Reply from Sloans Lake

very good, I haven't had any complaints everything's A OK, the staff are very good people, the amenities OK, even though sometimes they don't work

Reply from Sloans Lake

I had a few work orders right when we moved in and they took longer than 48 hours to be attended to. All other correspondence has been great

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great community in Sloans Lake area. The apartments have all the amenities you are looking for. There has been a lot of construction on our buildings along with the community next to us but understand these upgrades are needed to improve. The parking situation was a aggravating but happy to see there is a plan in place to improve this issue.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really enjoy living at Sloans Lake Apartments. I like the location and the community overall is very quiet. I like the new management company and maintenance. I would love to continue living here if my rent is not raised.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really enjoy Sloans Lake community. Parking is really amazing and I can always find an open spot. We could use some amenities. A gym would be great to have on site.

Reply from Sloans Lake

They have updated the entire outside buildings, roofs, gutters, chimney sweeping, grounds are kept. Very please with the apt and the rent. Great location.

Reply from Sloans Lake

the apartments here are beautiful. When I visited to see if my roommate and I wanted to live here, we were told that utilities would probably be a $100 for what we pay for through them, through Xcell, and through internet. This was a major underestimate and because we are college students, we do not have a lot of extra money just sitting around. Furthermore, they told us our deck would be finished in June, and it is now the middle of Oct and they are about to work on it for a third time, as well as need access to our living room to replace the ceiling.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice to finally have someone taking care of the place. Office and maintenance staff are very responsive. Can't wait until complex is smoke-free and marijuana-free.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Not badly. There are a few issues such a parking, hot tub, and coffee not being available, but management has been notified and I can see maintenance is working to fix what they can.

Reply from Sloans Lake

It is a quiet community with a very convenient location! Close to major highways and roads, and 20 minutes from either downtown or the mountains

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everything is great! Heat up the temperature in the jacuzzi a bit. Thanks for fixing the parking it is so much easier to find a spot already.

Reply from Sloans Lake

My updated apartment is great. I Like the new stove, and everything in the kitchen. The layout is roomy and comfortable. The staff is great! It is close to shopping.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very nice office staff and maintenance staff! I like how there are efforts to upgrade the facilities and maintain the grounds and buildings.