This place was nice to live when I first moved here in 2012, but ever since greystar took over, management has been horrible; does Not care about tenants, even when it comes to health and safety, and the community went to shit. It is overpriced now to live in a community that is dirty and filled with loud, obnoxious, partying stoners and drunks. Not to mention the garage that's falling apart and still hasn't been repaired. I can't wait to leave when my lease is up. I would never recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from Sloans Lake

not my favorite place to live in, but it is at a convenient location. Maintenance guys are nice and polite but the rest of the staff is another story.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The amenities frequently seem out of order and the shared utilities are not ideal. The complex is clean and the maintenance staff is friendly. Very pet friendly location.

Reply from Sloans Lake

I enjoy living at Sloans mostly due to location. I do hear a lot of noise from my neighbors above. Awesome Dog friendly community. Close to Sloans Lake nightlife.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice apartment and community although very small.If there was a pantry or a linen closet and coat closet it would be perfect!The people are pretty nice and I love seeing all the different dogs although I have seen a few that are outside with out a leash! I hate that people don’t clean up there dogs poop!Office staff is very nice and maintenance guys are very good and fast at fixing things! It’s a nice place to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Overall not a terrible place to live. Have had several run ins with management though, especially over parking. They put boots on my friends cars with no warning, the first time they stayed a bit too late in the parking lot without a pass. Basically, if you ever want to have more than one person over and don't want to have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get them a parking pass (which they will charge you for) and don't want them to have to park a half a mile a way and cross a very busy street to get to your apartment, find somewhere else to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

My moving experience was not as pleasant as I would have liked but since then I have been happy. There is not much flexibility, everything is pretty black and white. The apt I was promised was not at all what I was told so I moved to another apartment which I like better. See your apartment before signing lease!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Like the apartment mostly. Had big rate increase on lease for next year. Being a good renter doesn't seem to matter. Can hear renters upstairs. Maintenance has been nice and helpful.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice place but very small,lots of beautiful dogs but many owners not picking up there dogs poop!Everywhere you walk dog poop,it’s a shame!Good office and maintenance staff.Maintenance work done promptly and well.I dont like the laundry area too small and confined.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Community of people is great, staff at desk & maintenance is sometimes slow to get back to me. Hot tub seems to be broken fairly often, lots of dog poop in courtyards

Reply from Sloans Lake

Our floor has to be replaced really frequently and nothing was done about someone harming our vehicle. Otherwise a decent place to live. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it but I renewed my lease.

Reply from Sloans Lake

There is never anywhere to park after 8 p.m. The staff are amazing and the hot tub is nice. Having 5he dog park there has been really helpful with training our dog.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Not badly. There are a few issues such a parking, hot tub, and coffee not being available, but management has been notified and I can see maintenance is working to fix what they can.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Great place to live. Affordable rent prices and common space is well kept. Sometimes service requests and questions for management take a long time to process.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Apartment units are very cozy and nice. I love the renovations. I wish the neighbors would be more respectful of the non smoking community. Staff has tried to help, but I think there needs to be a stronger enforcement.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very nice apartments. Great layouts. Dog park is very convienient. Parking gets rough some times with people who are not residents taking up parking spots

Reply from Sloans Lake

Everything is good so far, I enjoy living here I just wish there were more parking spaces. We feel like people from Concordia steal ours. Trying to reach word count now.

Reply from Sloans Lake

The apartment itself is pretty nice, even though it was really dirty when I first moved in because I took over someone else's lease rather than starting a new one on my own. Maintenance came very quickly and fixed several issues at once the only time I needed to call them. My neighbors are quiet and respectful and mainly keep to themselves. My biggest complaints are that the parking always seems to run out at the end of the night and that the sidewalks are always icy and never maintained. All in all, I feel like I am drastically overpaying for what I actually get, but I'm not unsatisfied enough to move.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice apartments but doesn't have a community feel. Parking can be kind of a pain with limited spaces close to home. Despite feeling like we live among strangers, people are friendly when passing by.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far so good! I'm sad the pool is closed so early but at least the hot tub is open and (usually) functional! The neighbors I have had an opportunity to meet are very nice!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet and friendly for the most part! Grounds does a good job of taking care of the property. Pet's seem to be very sweet and are quiet. Nice area to walk around.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet and cozy apartments. Tucked off of Pierce, the apartment complex is far enough away from city noise and lights to seem like an escape. At the same time, it's proximity to Colfax, 6th Ave, and Wadsworth make it easy to jump back into the hustle and bustle of the city.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Expensive. Not enough extra amenities for the price. Office hours aren't at good times. Online rent fee is ridiculous and makes no sense to use.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Slow application process due to lack of internet usage on my part and some lack of knowledge on office employee part.But Ashley office manager was extremely helpful and courteous.Closet door in bedroom was broken and off track which caused it to fall on me when opened.Safety issue.Should have been fixed before I moved in.And still hasn't been fixed.Also many huge mosquitoes,need landscaping work in front yard where water gathers.Fear of West Nile disease.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Starting to get a little pricey but maintenance is amazing. Dog park really needs to be re-sodded. In the winter it is a wet mess that can’t reallh be used