Great place to live. Quiet and peaceful for the most part. The office is very helpful and always there for anything that is needed. Coming from where we were before, this place is amazing

Reply from Sloans Lake

Such a great complex, friendly neighbors and wonderful amenities including the dog run and doggy spa! Convenient location from downtown and about 15 minutes from the mountains

Reply from Sloans Lake

I really enjoy living at the Sloan's Lake Apartments. The apartments are modern, have undercover parking, a pool and hot tub, and close to everything you need. Neighbours and staff have always been friendly. Would be awesome if one day there ends up being a gym and year round pool.

Reply from Sloans Lake

We love the office workers! They were so helpful in our moving process and our dog loves them. Our move was complicated. y outside factors, but the apt was not at all a problem. We love where we live!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far our experience has been excellent at sloans lake apts. We haven't actually moved in yet, but the sign on process was the most pain-free we've experienced yet and the leasing agent has been nothing but kind and very helpful throughout the process. We're looking forward to getting to know the community, and we're really looking forward to winter now with our wood burning fireplace!

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far so good. People are friendly and maintenance is as well. I feel safe and comfortable here. There are several dogs which personally I like because it makes me feel safe.

I have enjoyed my 8 months at Sloan’s Lake Apartments! I have never had an apartment be soooo quiet before! Seriously! It is an older apartment complex but serious upgrades! I like that it is older because it is built soundly and there are character items like a rock wall fireplace that you would never find in a new cookie cutter apartment. Everyone here is great! The leasing office is actually a fun place to stop in and say hello. If you ever have to call maintenance they are super nice and fast at meeting your needs! There is recycling on site and an huge dog park and nice salon to wash your pup!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Moved here 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier, we love this location and actual apartment and hope to stay longer once our lease is done!!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Overall it has been great. The staff has been responsible and helpful. The grounds are kept neat. Hot tub in the winter. Need I say more? :)

My wife and I love this area. The staff has been great and very friendly to me and my family. I would highly recommend this property to friends and family

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloans Lake Apartments is a quiet community. Maintenance is so responsive and helpful! There are also cute amenities including a dog park, pool, and hot tub!

Reply from Sloans Lake

Love how dog friendly the complex is. Doggy spa and dog park are my favorite amenities!! Neighbors are friendly and complex is clean. Overall, a great place to live

Reply from Sloans Lake

We've enjoyed our time thus far living at sloans lake apartments. The community of residents for the most part are all very friendly and the atmosphere around the apartments is warm. The outdoor areas are usually all kept very well. Love all the dogs and the year-round hot-tub as well!

Reply from Sloans Lake

My experience has been great so far! I love how private the community is and how quiet the area is. Neighbors have been great and so has the front office. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new place to call home.

Reply from Sloans Lake

So far the residents have all been realy freindly to me. Everyone also seems to be pretty quiet. I rarly hear my nabors when I am in my home, and when I do its just leople walking around or going up stairs.

Clean, quiet, great office staff. Apartment is clean and remodeled, includes nice upgraded features.Nice place to live, I would highly recommend it.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Quiet community, nice apartments with a great staff. Dog friendly , my dog loves having his own bath! There's a picnic/grill area for those warm summer pool days :) overall a great place to live.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Sloan’s Lake Apartments takes great care of its residents and has a great location, 10 minutes to downtown and close access to the mountains. Also has great amenities such as the dog park and pool.

Reply from Sloans Lake

This is a very nice clean and quite place, it is safe people walk there dogs all times of the day. They keep the grounds clean and all staff are very helpful.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Awesome place to live near Denver. All the basics, great rates for rent, and close to everything! I work downtown and this is the best of both worlds as my commute is short, and I don't feel like I live IN the city.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Good location close to downtown Denver and staff are always helpful. Any time something goes wrong and I need to submit a maintenance request, the problem is always fixed super quickly by friendly people.

Reply from Sloans Lake

Nice and quiet community. I really enjoy living here. The residents are very nice and I love how it is pet friendly. The fire place makes the winter time smell amazing around here. I love it

Reply from Sloans Lake

Very happy living in complex. It’s quiet and cozy. Everyone seems really friendly. Seems people really care and maintenance is on top of it as the complex grounds are always clean and well kept.

I have absolutely loved living here so far! The apartment itself is amazing! The maintenance guys are awesome and helpful! And how can I forget Sandra and Michelle! They have made our experience thus far, one of the best I have ever had at an apartment! Thank you everyone! We already want to sign another lease lol!

Reply from Sloans Lake

I love the neighborhood, the staff is very helpful, the area is clean and safe. It's not too noisy and friendly neighbors as well. I love living here.