Sloans Lake

4.4

4.4

The leasing office is so extremely helpful! Any issue I've had with my apartment has also been addressed immediately by the supers, who are pretty great. I'm looking forward to the new amenities as well!
The first four months of living at Sloan's Lake have been great. Clean community with lots of amenities. Issues are addressed promptly and everyone is friendly. Thanks!
Love living at SLR. Adding the parking regulations was a great move. Don't forget to keep the bags for cleaning up after dogs stocked up, they run out frequently! Thanks!
Fun place to live with a great location. Close to everything. Each holiday they put a bag of goodies on your door. Nice hot tub and pool, but they need more lounge chairs.
Very nice office staff and maintenance staff! I like how there are efforts to upgrade the facilities and maintain the grounds and buildings.
Moved here 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier, we love this location and actual apartment and hope to stay longer once our lease is done!!
My updated apartment is great. I Like the new stove, and everything in the kitchen. The layout is roomy and comfortable. The staff is great! It is close to shopping.
Great job on maintence service on delivery. There is nothing like sloan lake a place to live close to bus rout. Walking to Walmart is in 5 min
everything has been excellent so far! living here is stress free! I was originally worried about my commute to work downtown, but honesty it takes me the same amount of time as if I lived in cap hill to get to work. now only if the hot tub worked..
I love living here. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The maintenance team is great. The front office ladies are always there to answer questions. I love the hot tub being open 365 days a year