Sloans Lake

Good location close to downtown Denver and staff are always helpful. Any time something goes wrong and I need to submit a maintenance request, the problem is always fixed super quickly by friendly people.
We've enjoyed our time thus far living at sloans lake apartments. The community of residents for the most part are all very friendly and the atmosphere around the apartments is warm. The outdoor areas are usually all kept very well. Love all the dogs and the year-round hot-tub as well!
So far the residents have all been realy freindly to me. Everyone also seems to be pretty quiet. I rarly hear my nabors when I am in my home, and when I do its just leople walking around or going up stairs.
Moved here 3 months ago and couldn’t be happier, we love this location and actual apartment and hope to stay longer once our lease is done!!
So far so good. People are friendly and maintenance is as well. I feel safe and comfortable here. There are several dogs which personally I like because it makes me feel safe.
Love how dog friendly the complex is. Doggy spa and dog park are my favorite amenities!! Neighbors are friendly and complex is clean. Overall, a great place to live
Good location of being not too far from the city but not too close at the same time. Plenty of free parking. Michelle in the front office is great too!
I absolutely adore my apartment! It is so unique and not cookie cutter like so many quick build Denver area apartments. There is an amazing rock wall and very cool finishes throughout the apartment! It is very quiet here as well which is u real for apartment living! You cannot go wrong with Sloan’s Lake Apartments!
I absolutely love it here. The front office team is awesome and I truly have loved my apartment. This will be my 3rd year!! Not to mention, you really just can't beat the dog park and location.
Very happy living in complex. It’s quiet and cozy. Everyone seems really friendly. Seems people really care and maintenance is on top of it as the complex grounds are always clean and well kept.