Smith's Landing

4.5

4.5

Brent
about 6 hours ago
Smiths Landing is a terrific community to live in for graduate students and young professionals. It generally is calm and quiet and it is a stones throw from VT.
Verified Resident
about 14 hours ago
I love the location of the apartment! It’s one of the prettiest apartment complexes in Blacksburg! It’s a super quiet neighborhood with minimal partying. The office staff and maintenance workers are super nice.
Alexandra
Love the location! It’s a very quiet neighborhood. Very kind staff. Spacious apartment. Great amenities! There is a good sized gym. I love that the neighborhood is near the farms with all the adorable animals.
Verified Resident
I've really enjoyed living here! The apartment is beautiful and the gym is convenient. Sometimes the management doesn't get back to me so I took off half a star.
Abigail
The leasing office was always very nice and helpful. And maintenance was pretty quick considering the amount of people in the complex. Good amount of parking
Collin
Smiths landings is a wonderful experience and the neighbors are wonderful. The staff working there are easy to work with and very kind, plus it’s a beautiful location.
Cameron
its great! living here has been the best, also very convenient to everything. maintenance is very helpful and has helped us a lot with fixing our smoke detectors
Mark
The staff at Smith's Landing is great. They are always so pleasant and helpful. They were extremely helpful as we made decisions for renewing our apartment for the upcoming year.
Hailey
Its okay. I hate the reserved spots. I live on 460 side of the building and there is never any spots on this side when I get off work, I work nights. I have to drive around late at night looking for spots when there is a ton of open reserved spots.
Albert
Love living at smith landings. Great location, easy access to campus, pet friendly and near lots of trails. The best part of it is the staff!!