Smith's Landing

4.5

4.5

Smithslanding is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and maintenance always comes in a timely manner. We have lived here for several years so the apartment has not been updated like other units. It would be nice to have the carpet removed and flooring updated.
Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Staff is fabulous. Very clean. Love different events we have. Very convenient to campus. Excited for the gym and coffee bar to open back up soon.
Great so far, just recently moved in and looking forward to meeting others. Cant wait to also attend community events and meet others there! Looking forward to it.
I love the location of the apartments! They’re in walking distance to campus and there are beautiful trails nearby! The complex is rather clean and maintenance always comes to fix issues super quick!
Smith’s Landing is one of those apartments I consider a hidden gem. Right off plantation road, it has some of the most beautiful views and trails to walk right next by. Apartments are very fancy, there is ample parking, they don’t tow, and maintenance always fixes the smallest of problems in a timely manner.
Pretty good place to live. Lights are too bright. Nice path to walk on nearby with lots of sheep and horses around. Washer and dryer in unit.
It is a really nice community and I really enjoy living here. I will leave next month because I subleased the apartment for this period but I really liked Smith's Landing. The only thing to note is that I wish we could use gym more than 45 minutes a week. I started using it but then I realized 45 minutes a week is not beneficial at all. I don't know whether the rules have changed or not, but I hope you can change them to let residents use it more.
It's a quiet friendly place to live, but the rent is a little high. It has a gym, but considering the pandemic situation, we were not able to use it. Also, the internet is so expensive, 99 dollars per month!
I have loved being a resident at Smith’s Landing. The management team and upkeep of the facilities are among my favorite aspects of the property.
Great community! very pet friendly and amazing location (walking distance from Virginia Tech and amazing trails). The staff is the best part