SoCam 290

Great place to live with your best friends. Never have any issues with noise. Everything always got fixed in a timely matter. Having it furnished makes moving in so much easier
I thoroughly enjoy living at SoCam. The management and staff are friendly, helpful and professional. The amenities and benefits are beyond what I expected and the apartments themselves are affordable and very well renovated.
I love living at SoCam I feel safe and comfortable! There are many things to do! Some of my favorite things are the personal study rooms it really helps me focus and of course the gym!
Great with all of the new renovations, and once you get down how the environment works. The studio is nice but wish that it came with dresser drawers and a dishwasher.
the overall experience is good. price, amenity and neighborhood are very good here. I do hope that more nine month length lease can be offered.
The building is very nice & the staff responds to concerns in a timely manner. Its clean & well-maintained. It’s overpriced though. Other than that I enjoyed living here.
not worth it, it looks really good on the outside & all of the common areas but majority of the building isnt all that. Theres lots of dust, and old furniture that breaks
SoCam is a truly amazing place to live in. The location is particularly perfect. It's close to shops and restaurants and even major roads and highways. The commute via bus is easy. The resident events make the experience so much more wholesome. The roommate matching helps reduce the burden of finding the right person to share my room with. The gym, mailbox services, all inclusive rent facilities make SoCam an ultimate off campus housing choice for students of all kinds. I love being a part of such an amazing community. Kudos to SoCam!
The community hosts nice events. Nice Gym. Need to get your own cup for coffee, sometimes can get frustrating. However, everything else is okay.
Staff is always helpful and polite and the events give people a chance to socialize and have some fun! I love living here and being able to experience the creative ideas of the staff when it comes to resident events.