The staff is wonderful but there continue to be challenges with maintenance and noise. Too many inconsiderate neighbors who slam doors and act unruly in the hallways, waking people up.

Mandy the community manager is very professional and courteous. Tony the maintenance guy is a nice man who has sorted out any of the small apartment problems almost immediately.

Sofa delray is a great community with a nice location and friendly staff. It is also nice to live in a community that is dog and cat friendly.

SoFa is awesome! So happy here! Staff is great, building amenities are beautiful!. Can't ask for anything more! Looking forward to being a resident for a long time. Thank you, SoFa!

Residents are friendly and so are leasing staff. The maintenance is timely and much appreciated! Sometimes parking can be an issue, but that has been really my only concern so far.

Love my new apartment and all of my neighbors are very nice. The community and the amenities are well kept. The front desk is always friendly and helpful.

Everything has been extremely amazing. All staff are courteous and prompt in making sure what you need is done and that they are there for you.

Good location, good quality construction... have been looking for places to rent and buy for over two years and this is the only place that has satisfied my needs

Great Appartment Complex. Super close to everything! The pool is unique with the glass aspect. And the staff is a joy to work with. I would highly recommend!!!

My only complaint is No one ever in the office. No phone calls returned.i do love the property and my apartment. Everything is keep very clean.

The beautiful amenities and extremely convenient location was what originally drew me to SOFA Delray, and they have not been a disappointment. However, frequent elevator breakdowns, entrance doors inability to access, and and other maintenance issues have been almost a daily annoyance throughout my lease.

I love our location. The staff is very helpful and nice. Maintenance does a great job for the most part of keeping everything clean. Sometimes the fitness room can be kept cleaner and the elevator could use an air freshener.

A few things could change. The walls are extremely thin and you can hear neighbors daily especially if they have a subwoofer. Rooms from one apartment are connected to same wall of living room in another apartment.

I HAVE LOVED LIVING HERE BECUASE THE LOCATION IS GREAT. tHE AMMENITIES ARE ALSO WONDERFUL. THE STAFF IS SO NICE THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THE NOISE AT NIGHT AND TECHNICAL ISSUES

Apartments are very modern, llarge patios/balconies. Great staff, loved living here. Great location, a lot of amenities, ans covered parking.

Great location. It's nice to be able to walk to all the restaurants, shops and beach. We looked at 5 or 6 other apartments in the area and felt SOFA was the nicest. Love the interior of the apartments.

Too many small things are poorly built or poorly handled. Office staff, maintenance staff, and the location all 5 stars. Stuff like $35 monthly for garbage services or $50 a month to park is totally unnecessary and makes people feel nickeled and dimed.

Everything in the building is great! The staff is awesome and so welcoming and friendly. The pool and hot tub are magical and the valet trash is like little elfs picking up after you :-)

Great community and great location. Everyone is super friendly and parking isn't too bad. The only bad thing is the train horn is kind of annoying.

SofA Delray is everything !! Great location, great vibes, & great people :) I love my apartment and it's location as well. All in all, this is a fabulous community & you won't regret moving here !!

So far the community has been very prompt with any issues or concerns that I have had. Would like to see some community social events set up for the residents, either hosted on site or at a local venue.

Pretty neutral ...rents are step for the building. I would like to see a reduced rental rate otherwise I may not stay in the building. Too many issues with elevators and garage access and noisy neighbors and walls are really thin...can't do much about that

Nice residents - several issues still unresolved; such as solving the problem of allowing our guests entry through the garage, mailroom in building 2 should have entrance through the garage or sidewalk needs to be enclosed.

Leasing staff and maintenance team is outstanding. Excellent location. Big problems with noise in the building, from slamming doors to inconsiderate neighbors.

The staff is friendly, the apartments are beautiful, great area. However, there have been many issues with this building. The elevators break, parking should be included and valet trash should not be charged if don't use