sol y luna are such nice buildings and great location to be while attending school at the university of Arizona. Everyone that I have met in the building is great and the staff is very courteous.

My resident experience thus far has been fantastic. Every staff member is so willing to help and make sure we are all in the right direction.

This apartment community is great! Everyone living here is a student, which makes it more fun and exciting. A lot of my friends live here which makes it convenient as well. I love that everyone hangs out by the pool on weekends, and studies in the study rooms on week days.

Complaints: maintenance is pretty delayed, lots of things that weren’t fixed before I moved in, management doesn’t seem very motivated to help residents

Great location. Close to campus and university. Very safe and secure building. Maintenance is always on top of fixing the requests submitted

Love this place and its location but there's always something that broken or needs fixing either in our apartment or somewhere in the building

Living at Sol is so nice not only for its convienience but for the endless amenities. The roof top pool being top of the list. The rooms make being away from home alot more enjoyable as it gives you a place to leave the college life behind for a second and unwind.

Everything we have needed has been taken care of but no need for security to come tell us to be quiet by 2 at 11. The dishwashers are nice but don't work to well.

So far, everything has gone great. Expect two things. First being packages. It is very hard to get them from the sol desk due to workers not being there when they “say” they will be. The next thing is in the business center there is no ink which makes both of the printers usualsss

Everything here has been great besides our apartment flooding. We had fans on in here for days. The security after hours was so rude when we were expressing our concern while our whole apartment was went. The water leaded into our fridge which made all of our food go bad and we had to throw everything away.

The maintenance is always so nice and quick to come and help us whenever they are needed! The location of right off campus is perfect and convenient! I love it here and I never want to leave this apartment complex!

So far, sol y lua has been great. My apartments nice, the staff are all friendly, and I haven't had many issues with the apartment with maintenance. As time goes on, Ill update this.

Overall I enjoyed living in Sol y Luna the past two years. It was extremely convenient for getting on and off campus quickly and onto university blvd.

So far I've had a good time, clean and good place to live. Good view from the room and staff is good. Quiet place to live at and close to campus.

I’ve been here for a couple weeks and I love it. The rooms and common area are nice and spacious. My friends have submitted maintenance requests and they got done pretty immediately and fast.

So far the apartment is really nice better than I expected to be honest. Beautiful view of them mountains and of the UA campus. Living in the penthouse is nice because the gym is right on the floor and the gym is perfect for an apartment building this size. With the spa and all the amenities included you can’t be disappointed. Do your pre checklist and you can check in in like 10 minutes.

My roommates are very nice guys. Everyone is very nice here. I’m enjoying my stay here so far. The bed is comfy, my room is perfect, I’m very happy to be here and hope I can stay here for all four years of college.

I love the location and amenities at Sol, but the office needs a lot of improvement. They never return calls or emails and I had to hunt them down to ask questions.

amazing community, amazing amenities, amazing rooms. An overall great place to be. If anything at all needs to change it would be the service of the sales office.

tanning beds haven't worked in months, checking in with security is NOT necessary and very annoying. other than that it is a nice place to live very helpful staff, and very clean, maintenance is usually pretty speedy when you need them

It is very Nice, but the management is sometimes very unorganized but I enjoy living there. The pool and gym are amazing. Sometimes I use the grills to cook as well.

The building is incredibly beautiful & well kept. On the other hand I think that having more responsive management may attract even more renters. Additionally, I think it would be beneficial to let residents know sooner where they are living. Also, I think the opportunity to move in early would not only be beneficial to the renters, but also to the management as a whole because then people will be willing to rent more if they have the opportunity to move in early.

So far with the whole process I’ve been pleased. It would be better if the office would answer my calls but, I can’t wait to movie in, August.

I have not lived here yet but all my friends who lived there last year would have me over and I thought everything about Luna y sol was great!

Easy location for getting on to campus everyday. Apartment was safe and secure, maintenance was always quick and nice. The roof top pool was great and never too crowded.