Move in was very smooth and easy. Very satisfied with the size of my apartment as well as my room, everything is very clean. Maintenance is fast and easy to contact.

My past two experiences with living with sol have been very memorable. The staff at both sol and luna are very helpful and cooperative in every situation.

very good place to live! i always felt very safe! one thing that bothered me was the amount of fire drills and how hard it would be to get ahold of someone in charge after hours.

It was a great location, but the condition of the apartment needed work before it was considered “move-in ready”. I appreciated having security in the lobby during the evenings and nights.

All of the residents are friendly, the staff is always there to help and the maintenance staff tries to get work orders done fast and efficiently.

If they are less confident it may be better to look at an all-in-one package in which the components are known to work together Keep on the good works guys

I love living at Sol Y Luna in Tucson. The staff is so great and friendly! My favorite part of living here is when management brings in food. They make us waffles during finals week also and have tons of fun giveaways!

a great experience.great atmosphere. I love when the apartment would provide meals and snacks during finals week or just because. They ensure our safety a lot. I am surrounded by all of my friends which makes it so much easier to go to different rooms in luna and check it out.

I love it! Everything is perfect. I love the design of the apartment complex and the amenities it has to offer. The food downstairs is great and the location is even better.

Living in Sol was one of the best decisions I made!! The front desk people are all so nice and helpful and everyone is so friendly! It’s also been great being so close to campus, totally recommend!

Living in sol y Luna is such a great experience. There are tons of amenities like the pool and the gym. It is also located right on campus, so you’re close to class

I love all the amenities that are offered such as the gym and rooftop pool. I also appreciate the people who live here. Couldn't imagine living anywhere else!!

Awesome experience, unforgettable & sweet! Nice people, young hearts, at times too sharp, at times humble and mostly neat. Sometimes very critical though, and unforgiving.

Amazing service, amazing apartment! too excited to live in this beautiful apartment with all that there is to give us. best apartments in tucson

I have lived in luna before and loved everything about it accept being told at 10 on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday to turn off the music. other than that, I love luna and wouldn't want to live anywhere else .

sol y luna is physically very nice! the staff are very professional and have it together compared to other apartments. one thing i really dislike is that the pool closes early every day which doesnt really make sense considering theres never a lifeguard anyway

A very beautiful apartment, the pool is absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely recommend students living here if you want to be close to campus.

Living here was awesome. Truly loved it. Great people, great staff. The rewards program is very difficult though. Not a very big fan and suggesting a change in how to get points.

The apartments are obviously very nice and have everything you could possibly need and much more. You have a very tight knit community that allows you to meet so many people and grow as a person

It has been a great year. I love my apartment and the community. I met some great roommates and lifelong friends. I look forward to next year.

I have not been a residence yet. but, I have been in sol multiple times and it is such a nice apartment. I am so excited to live there next year!

I’ve lived at Sol y Luna for 3 semesters and its as good as it gets. Has all the amenities you need and it is also walking distance to every class. They do their best to keep the place clean and that is very rare in student apartment complexes. Views.

I love how clean everything is and how nice the staff members are. There are always surprises in the downstairs lobby like treats and drinks!

I have not moved into the apartment, but i do look forward I’m the next school to meet new people and make new memories. I can’t wait to move in the fall

Amazing location. Great neighbors amazing spirit. Engaging events. Staff kind. It’s fun and I loved it. Sucks I had to take a semester off tho