Staff is very helpful when you call them and they usually call you back in a timely fashion. They are friendly and always on top of everything.

I have been nothing but pleased with the help I have received. Any time I have come with a question about living there next year, the staff has been helpful.

My experience at Luna has been great! I love hanging out with my friends at the rooftop pool. The environment is very positive, I love how there's always music playing in the lobby.

i’ve really enjoyed living here this year. sometimes it can get pretty loud but overall the management staff does a good job of controlling the noise

Luna is the best apartment ever. The pool is so much fun. The security guards are super nice and cool. Good security, always have candy in the lobby which is the best thing in the entire world.

It was a good experience living at sol y luna. The view is great along with the pools and gym features. I believe on campus housing is the way to go.

I love this apartment very much. But I have had some issues that staff isn't always very helpful with. Maintenance is ALWAYS wonderful and helps my roommates and I with anything and everything

Such a nice apartment with awesome amenities. The pool, gym, and study rooms are the best. I can't wait to move in next year! I go to my friends apartment a lot and it makes me so excited to move in.

Love the community here at Luna. Everyone is so nice and the staff is always so cordial. Love how clean the lobby is and how the security guards always keep us safe.

amazing everyone is so friendly and always has a smile on their face the only problem are how slow the elevators are especially when you need to get to class

The location is amazing and the apartments are nice, but the noise levels facing the alleyway are horrible and garbage trucks come at 6 am waking those who live here up. Plus nighttime security is nearly impossible to get ahold of if you have a noise complaint.

My experience her at Sol Y Luna has been one of a kind. The community is close and the crew here works great on any problem you may have. The apartments are great.

The best place to live while going to school. It is close to campus and the staff is always there to help and make you feel at home. The amenities are top of the line.

I thought it was very easy and quick! During parent weekend, I was able to look at rooms, figure out what I wanted, and sign that very day! Plus the fee was waved that weekend.

Due to Sol y Luna's friendly and helpful staff, I was able to easily sign a lease and become a resident with minimal hassle. They really know how to make residents feel safe and comfortable!

Very nice apartment with great amenities, however the maintenance could use some improvement. Very fun being in an apartment will all college kids too.

The apartment buildingi skept very clean. The maintence men are very friendly and helpful. I wish the front desk people were around more though. I love how big the gym is and when there are coupons on the front desk. Overall, I am very happy with my decision to live here.

Living in Sol is so nice and convenient. However, I think the building is very understaffed. No one is ever at the front desk to give me my packages.

Love living here! It can be a little loud at times but the staff are friendly and respond fast for maintenance requests, its always clean, overall its great!

Overall the building is close to campus and in a good location. The views are good depending on which room you get put in, it ranges from looking into an alley to looking at the mountains. The appliances, furniture and overall units are for the most part destroyed. I've lived here for two years and have never not had something broken in my apartment. It's hard to maintain and I feel bad always making maintenance come. The workers are nice and helpful and I feel bad that they have to deal with so many kids and their issues!

I am very pleased with all past experiences. Maintenance is very quick with responding to requests. However washer had broke three times in one semester. Fridge has leaked and oven is poor. We’ve asked for extra furnisher and Luna has come through with our request.

I love the amenities and my neighbors are respectful. The pool and gym are amazing and the mini fridge truly comes in handy. The common area is nice and the elevator is rarely crowded.

Sol has been the best place to live, and my roommate has been a lovely experience. All of the amenities are awesome, esp. the gym and pool! I am living at Sol again, next year and could not be more excited.

I love living at Luna. All the amenities are incredible!! The view from the pool is amazing! It is so close to many restaurants and campus. Great experience all around

Very nice place to live very excited about the next semester. Updated equipment and nice appliances. Roommate selection was good. Worth it for sure