Love this place. The apartment itself is really nice and it comes with many state of the art amenities. The rooftop is beautiful and the weight room is amazing. Only thing that is flawed is the dishwasher and garbage disposal sometimes have problems but other than that great apartment for students!

Really fun community with great amenities.The Sol study room was my favorite place on campus to get my school work done. I really enjoyed staying here and can't wait to live in sol again next year!

I haven’t moved in yet but I am very excited to be living in Luna. The apartments are fully furnished and very nice, and there are a wide variety of amenities.

Love living here. The location can’t get better than one block from U of A. I feel safe and all my expectations have been met. For students wanting to live by school and not take the sunlink, this is where you want to be.

The location is absolutely prime. The amenities allow me to thrive in school as well as take my much needed relaxation time at the pool. I always recommend people to live here.

I chose to live in Luna because of all of the great reviews I heard about it from upperclassmen. Turns out they were correct. Luna does not dissapoint with a great view, great location, and great amenities.

I have not yet moved into the Sol Y Luna apartments, but I have signed my lease. I’ve been inside Sol y Luna before and it’s a beautiful building and amazingly fully furnished. Everyone who works there is so nice!

love the apartment so much and would never wanna live anywhere else! great space and location i really love the rooftop as well! Have met a lot of people and great staff.

Bit of difficulty with communication but so far so good. Very helpful staff and willing to work with me and my roommates on our issues and work out a solution for us.

I love Luna so much, me and my best friends are going to live there and are so excited, we have already been to the pool and love the view so much. Cannot wait!

It was super easy to do and everyone who I called or asked a question, they helped me right away. I was a little shaken on the prices but once I toured the apartment I fell in love!

I’m always greeted with a smile and a warm welcome when I walk into the door. Everyone here is so genuine and make it very clear that they care about you.

sol y luna are such nice buildings and great location to be while attending school at the university of Arizona. Everyone that I have met in the building is great and the staff is very courteous.

My resident experience thus far has been fantastic. Every staff member is so willing to help and make sure we are all in the right direction.

This apartment community is great! Everyone living here is a student, which makes it more fun and exciting. A lot of my friends live here which makes it convenient as well. I love that everyone hangs out by the pool on weekends, and studies in the study rooms on week days.

Complaints: maintenance is pretty delayed, lots of things that weren’t fixed before I moved in, management doesn’t seem very motivated to help residents

Great location. Close to campus and university. Very safe and secure building. Maintenance is always on top of fixing the requests submitted

Love this place and its location but there's always something that broken or needs fixing either in our apartment or somewhere in the building

Living at Sol is so nice not only for its convienience but for the endless amenities. The roof top pool being top of the list. The rooms make being away from home alot more enjoyable as it gives you a place to leave the college life behind for a second and unwind.

Everything here has been great besides our apartment flooding. We had fans on in here for days. The security after hours was so rude when we were expressing our concern while our whole apartment was went. The water leaded into our fridge which made all of our food go bad and we had to throw everything away.

The maintenance is always so nice and quick to come and help us whenever they are needed! The location of right off campus is perfect and convenient! I love it here and I never want to leave this apartment complex!

So far, sol y lua has been great. My apartments nice, the staff are all friendly, and I haven't had many issues with the apartment with maintenance. As time goes on, Ill update this.

Overall I enjoyed living in Sol y Luna the past two years. It was extremely convenient for getting on and off campus quickly and onto university blvd.

So far I've had a good time, clean and good place to live. Good view from the room and staff is good. Quiet place to live at and close to campus.

I’ve been here for a couple weeks and I love it. The rooms and common area are nice and spacious. My friends have submitted maintenance requests and they got done pretty immediately and fast.