Amazing atmosphere. Have met so many incredible friends throughout my time here. The staff is incredibly friendly and is always very helpful.

it is basically okay, the furniture, the decoration, and the people in the office are all wonderful. But I am not happy with my roommates, and sometimes I can not have a hot bath in the midnight.

Very friendly staff and neighbors. Quick to answer the phone and any questions that I have. Always clean common areas and fun living enviornment.

The staff is great but there could be some upgrades. Every other apartment has a smart tv in the living room no matter what floor you live on, and I think Luna should make that happen.

I 've lived here for two years now and its good for college living. It is noisy on certain nights, but the security is good and makes me feel safe. The amenities are good and super close to campus.

I like living here because it’s close to all my classes and if I have any issues with appliances I can easily get them fixed and don’t have to call a plumber or anything! It’s also not too loud so it’s nice when trying to relax or sleep.

Love living here, Luna is home and have never had any problems at all, all the staff is extremely helpful. Resigned my lease from last year to live here again

I love living in Luna! The staff is so friendly and helpful. It’s super close to campus and so convenient. Never a dull moment in my apartment. I highly recommend

I love my resident experience because it’s such a nice apartment with such great views. I like all the people who live around me and I love coming home to Luna.

Reply from Sol Y Luna

Love living here! Wonderful community and amazing staff. Maintenance is extremely helpful when there is an issue in the apartment and staff downstairs is always happy to assist you with anything!

Reply from Sol Y Luna

I have had almost zero problems since moving in, everything in the apartment works great. If we do have a problem with something, maintenance has always been nice and super helpful. The amenities are nice and well looked after. However, I do wish there were a couple more machines on the gym, such as an extra stair climber. Overall, the apartment is more than I could ask for as a college student to be honest.

I love the appearance and atmosphere but something about Luna that i’m not quite sure about. Also getting a new style of fob would be appreciate due to them being faulty with doors. Love the color scheme and industrial vibe but would appreciate updates in the apartment given the price.

nice apt, Krystalynn and Kassandra are the best! See your goal Understand the obstacles Create a positive mental picure Clear your mind of self doubt Embrace the challenge Stay on rack Show the world you can do it!

Sol y Luna has been my home for three years. The entire staff has made me feel so at home and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The amenities like the pool, sauna, gym, and study room are always extremely clean.

love it. The apartment is so nice and the staff is very nice. I love having my own room and bathroom and it’s very clean and modern and nice

love sol and the views 🤩 the lobbys are always clean and the apartment is fabulous. also can’t get over the rooftop pool! i love to grill up there and watch the sunset 🌇

The apartment is in a really convenient area and it is not too far from campus. The rooftop pool is amazing and it is a great place to hang out with friends.

I like living at Luna because of the convenience of how close to campus I am and how I can walk to almost everything that I need. I also really like that it is a well known apartment where people know what is happening most of the time.

Great place, little loud. There is trash in the hallways sometimes. Overall a very nice place to live. Nice amenities and friendly staff makes for good living.

great experience. Some of the best features of living in sol y luna are the great amenities such as the rooftop pool, gym, and the amazing views

I like living here. However, I live on the 13th floor and our room is directly underneath the gym. This has been causing many issues for us as people are working out all day and throughout the night. They drop weights constantly and this is very absurd.

I love sol! The building is always kept clean and staff is super nice and helpful with anything. You can tell that any of the staff are here to help and better the community. My apartment is very nice as well and if there is ever anything wrong maintainer always comes the next day to the rescue.

It's Fun! Great people, great view from the apartment, overall really happy here. Definitely want to live here again. Favorite part living here is how close it is to class and university for food. I think this place is a bit expensive but it's worth it.

The location for UA student is great. Very close to campus and super convenient. If you have a pet to come with you, this place is pet friendly and actually many of the residents here owns their pet so yours could make a lot of little friend here.

Clean and front desk staff is great. It is nice to have the security of the key fab. Also like the furniture provided in each room. The garbage disposal on each floor is convenient too.