So far the apartment is really nice better than I expected to be honest. Beautiful view of them mountains and of the UA campus. Living in the penthouse is nice because the gym is right on the floor and the gym is perfect for an apartment building this size. With the spa and all the amenities included you can’t be disappointed. Do your pre checklist and you can check in in like 10 minutes.

My roommates are very nice guys. Everyone is very nice here. I’m enjoying my stay here so far. The bed is comfy, my room is perfect, I’m very happy to be here and hope I can stay here for all four years of college.

I like the apartments, but I feel like everythhing was way too expensive. Utilities never made sense and seemed very inconsistent. Leasing office could work on better communication when tours are given

I love the location and amenities at Sol, but the office needs a lot of improvement. They never return calls or emails and I had to hunt them down to ask questions.

amazing community, amazing amenities, amazing rooms. An overall great place to be. If anything at all needs to change it would be the service of the sales office.

tanning beds haven't worked in months, checking in with security is NOT necessary and very annoying. other than that it is a nice place to live very helpful staff, and very clean, maintenance is usually pretty speedy when you need them

It is very Nice, but the management is sometimes very unorganized but I enjoy living there. The pool and gym are amazing. Sometimes I use the grills to cook as well.

The building is incredibly beautiful & well kept. On the other hand I think that having more responsive management may attract even more renters. Additionally, I think it would be beneficial to let residents know sooner where they are living. Also, I think the opportunity to move in early would not only be beneficial to the renters, but also to the management as a whole because then people will be willing to rent more if they have the opportunity to move in early.

So far with the whole process I’ve been pleased. It would be better if the office would answer my calls but, I can’t wait to movie in, August.

I have not lived here yet but all my friends who lived there last year would have me over and I thought everything about Luna y sol was great!

Easy location for getting on to campus everyday. Apartment was safe and secure, maintenance was always quick and nice. The roof top pool was great and never too crowded.

Great living community and residents! I met a lot of new people and the staff is very helpful. I can see myself living in this establishment another year.

It’s a lot of fun i’m really glad i’m living here. love that there is a gym and pool in the same building, makes it very convenient for everything. also the location is prime

I love it here. Super close to school and most of my friends live here so its super fun to live here. living here next year and probably the year after

Luna has great amenities and pretty good reaction time when a problem occurs. Overall Luna has been a positive experience and I will recommend it

I think that the apartments it self are very nice. but the management can work on better communication with the people who live there. BUT overall the experience is good.

Throughout signing my lease and figuring out what I could/couldn't afford the members of the staff were extremely helpful in the entire process which I really appreciated as a first time renter!

fun and had a great time can't wait to go back. school is so much fun. I love writing essays and doing math homework. I love 10 hours of homework a day

I love this apartment building very much. Everything is clean and the furniture is new. The view from some of the rooms you can get is really cool. There are pools on the roof. Overall really cool place.

Very modern and spacious apartment. The washer and dryer are a huge bonus and the roof top pool is amazing. The staff takes care of you the best they can and always offer different deals and promotions with students.

Very expensive for the space given however the location is perfect for campus and it is close to University. Parking can be a pain since the garage is expensive and fills up fast.

Super nice place. I haven’t lived there yet but I’m very excited to live there next year. Everyone I’ve talked to loved living there and most people are living there again.

great place to live while being a college student. I like where the apartment is located and that there is a pool. its really cool to go up there

I have yet to move into Sol y Luna but I am so excited with my decision to live there. I am from the east coast and this apartment gives me the feeling of being home!

It's been nice getting here, the cleaning was lackluster and gross but the amenities are nice and the apartments are roomy. I feel secure here with all the security measures in place.