I love the community and the staff is amazing. Things break quite often wich is unfortunate but overall I really enjoy living here and everyone I’ve met

Love living here as it is very conveniently located near the university. All of the amenities within the building are really great to be able to use. The maintenance is very on top of everything and will fix all of your requirements in a timely matter.

Sometimes there’s nobody at the front desk during hours. Sometimes the sliding glass front door screeches every time it opens/closes for hours at a time

My apartment community is great. I enjoy the set up and style of my apartment and the layout of the floor. I love the amenities offered but Luna especially the gym

Love living here BUT electricity has gone out once, our hot water doesn't work every once in a while and the walls are thin so you can hear outside noise. Though, staff and maintenance are great and the amenities are awesome

Sol y Luna are beautiful apartments which is why I chose to live here! I’ve heard nothing but great things about management & the building itself.

The place looks good but the hot tub and pool never work and they always keep the hallways hotter than it needs to be so that our bills are higher. The mailing system kinda sucks too.

I’ve loved living here, it’s so nice being so close to campus and around all my friends, it’s so nice to be able to just wake up and walk to class without even thinking about it

I love living here! The location is awesome and so close to campus! The leasing office is constantly providing treats to the residents! It’s so sweet!

I’ve been living here since my sophomore year and have had a great time. I love the location being right next to campus and my room has an amazing view of the sunsets!

Great communication using Resident Portal. Maintainance takes care of problems quickly and timely. Friendly community. I would recommend this property if you would like to be within walking distance from campus and local eateries.

It’s been great here so far, definitely want to resign my lease for next year. Everything about the building has been up to my expectations and I can’t wait to live here again

So far it has been a complicated process to sign my lease and do all the steps before hand. The lease is not pro-rated which is very strange and unprofessional. I move in in august, I hope my experience gets better.

I love this place. I can’t wait to live here. Rooftop pool is sick. Can’t wait to blast music off of my new soundbar. Sucks how you guys don’t have sick sound bars like urbane. Something to think about.

This apartment complex is very clean and safe. You need a fob to get into the building and amenities. Only issue is in the winter, the hot tub has been not working, but overall great place to live.

I like the community a lot, everyone is super cool and nice. The rooftop pool is my favorite part. I love going up there on a nice day and seeing a bunch of other people.

Great experience with resigning my lease for the upcoming year. Also very helpful when I had any question and was helped by a nice girl named Gabby

Just absolutely fantastic I loved all of the things in this place. I think that the room set up is great and the location being so close to campus is awesome!!!

Absolutely love living here. Maintenance is efficient, security is good, and I love feeling like I’m on vacation in my own place of living! Couldn’t be in a better place right next to campus

I enjoy living in the apartments and will be living here again next year. I love that Sol has bigger regular rooms than Luna but still nice. The rooftop pool and hot tub are my FAVORITES.

I have lived at Sol for the past two years. It has been a very enjoyable experience for the most part. The one issue that has been a problem is getting packages from the front desk/no one is at the desk when they should be.

the apartment is dope. really modern amenities and it’s probably one of the closest apartments to important stuff on campus. Overall it’s completely worth it.

With Signing up for a lease I had a lot of help with people working at SolyLuna which was very helpful!! While it was a long process everything worked out well and I’m excited for next year!

the resident experience was really nice, i enjoyed all of the amenities that were offered to me. i look forward to recommending my friends to live here.

i love the experience and vibe at sol y luna! the staff is so nice and helpful and they do everything they can to make your life easier! My roommate and i love it