Solace

4.6

4.6

Cris
1 day ago
Clean community and safe location. Quick access to the nearby areas. Able to feel relaxed. Also able to send email and get response. A lot of payment opt
Suzanne
Nice community. Well kept and dog friendly! Sad to be leaving. Moving out of state. I hope my new community is as nice. Thank you and have a great summer.
Elois
If you’re looking for a quiet, friendly and comfortable environment…Welcome to Solace Apartments! The staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming.
Bridgett
So far, I am Absolutely In Love with my Apt! It is all that and some! I had to call maintenance to connect my ice maker, and they were here within 20 mins after my call! Great customer service! I plan to be here for a long while!!!!
Vishnu Vardhan Reddy
A new resident here and I’m absolutely IN LOVE! The apartments are beautiful and the entire building is super clean. No weird smells, no debris or trash in hallways and it’s so many pet owners that live here but you would never know unless you see them (no smell whatsoever) I came from such a horrible experience in my last place and now I’m finally able to let out a sigh of relief. My apartment is super cozy and comfortable and CLEAN.
Samantha
I love solace apartments! I have not had one single problem here where I needed maintenance to come fix something. Everything has worked perfectly fine . Been here for almost a year and I enjoy it
Bethal
I have resided at this apartment complex for several years and maintenance, upkeep of the property, and apartments are nice. Friendly front staff as well.
Mildred
2 months ago
My experience with the management team was awesome, they are very cordial and professional, this was the best experience I've ever had from being to now and the building is quiet and clean. So far the tenants that I have run into are very nice. Five stars for solace. I hope to be here for a while.
Alexandria
3 months ago
I love Solace. The leasing office is very attentive and caring. The property and units are well maintained. Maintenance responds promptly - within 24-48 hours. I've had all of my issues resolved the same business day. I love the unit layout and the property is pretty quiet and calm for the most part. Lots of dog lovers and covered garage parking. No complaints here.
Aimy
3 months ago
I love to love love here. Very quick and friendly maintenance staff and pleasant office and cleaning staff. Living here is Solace for sure :)