Solaire On Scottsdale

4.6

4.6

A lot of homeless people roaming around which could be potentially dangerous. There has been many things stolen from us as well. Management is alright could be better. Pool should be cleaned more often because we’ve seen homeless people swimming in there. They don’t let kids play outside on the grass for some reason. That’s something i don’t agree with.
I enjoy living at Solaire. It's a small, boutique style apartment with a mid century vibe. Management is great and responsive to issues that arise. It's a great choice for working professionals.
All and all it was a good move in experience(despite COVID) Any concerns have been addressed. The grounds are kept up and the pool always seems clean.
I haven't moved in yet, but the whole experience of the leasing process with Juley has been amazing. I can't wait to live in this wonderful community!
Haven’t moved in yet but my roommate and I signed the lease the day we toured because we knew how good it is just by appearance. Very excited to move in !
Great location with lots of shops and stores nearby. Close access to two major freeways. Overall a pleasant place to live. We are a community as most neighbors get together on a regular basis.
Love it here ! The manager is so helpful and nice and the outside area is kept up with which is good . Can’t complain about anything this place is awesome
Everyone I met here has been super friendly and nice. Juley the manager is super helpful and always quick to respond. Jose is super helpful as well and even helped me move stuff up to my apartment on my initial move in day! Overall, solaire is amazing!
I love living here! I really enjoy that it's a diverse community with people of all ages living here. The common areas and well-kept and people are often enjoying it, which makes for a nice vibe.
Everything has been great, especially Juley! She’s extremely responsive and always so kind. This location is great because it’s close to everything including two freeways.