Solaire On Scottsdale

4.5

4.5

Shannon
Solaire has consistently worked with us to fix any issues and has been a great place to live! We are looking forward to renewing our lease when it comes up for renewal.
Stacie
The maintenance person is nice enough, but my issue hasn't been fixed in multiple visits and I'm worried I have mold. The front office seemed very dismissive (young girl- not Julee) about the fact that 2 strangers came banging on my door with no notice claiming to be plumbers while I am working from home. The homeless and drug addicts hanging around here are getting scary. You cant go anywhere on the property without bumping into them.
Christine
I love living here! I am a 2nd-time resident and would recommend Solaire to anyone. It's clean and beautiful. The area is central, although I'm not a fun with the amount of homeless people and drug addicts in the outer area.
Alyssa
It’s been great so far ! No complaints ! The only thing was our replacement washer and dryer took a little longer than expected to get replaced .
Kidus
A lot of homeless people in the community hanging around. They broke into my car and stole everything inside. Our neighbor caught some homeless people trying to break into one of the apartments.
Gustavo
The neighbors are great. One of the office ladies are rude and not helpful. Feel like we’ve been targeted a few times living here. Threatens to get my car towed. Awkward anytime I come talk to them.
Kylie
Great space, and adorable. Quite and confidently located to so many establishments and freeways! Would definitely recommend to everyone and they’re affordable so why not!
Alejandro
Since moving in, I've now gotten a larger room, more space in the closet for clothes. We have a washer and dryer inside the unit, which is a big bonus. Last but not least, there's a Starbucks at the corner.
Jonathan
Very great management, and maintenance is always on time and the community is very well. We have enjoyed living here very much so far (: also in a very convenient location
Stephanie
We’ve lived at Solaire for almost 6 years and have had a mostly positive experience. Great neighbors. Nice sense of community. Good maintenance staff