Solaire On Scottsdale

Great place to live!!! Location is awesome and close to so many things. Pet friendly with plenty of doggy stations and grass areas to walk my dogs.
We still love living here, and I think our favorite thing is how clean the outside areas are. Typically no trash, as the maintenance guy walks around to make sure of that. The grass is always green, and our dog loves being outside because of it.
The managing director is terrific and very helpful! Also, the property landscaping is maintained well. The maintenance team have also been very helpful and quick to help solve problems
Been here a few years and it's always been great community and great workers here always help you out. Every work order is done on time and right the first time.
Juley has been amazing! Very helpful and patient. Can’t wait to meet more neighbors. Everything is very clean and put together. Great location
Great apartment! I’ve lived here for 3 years and it’s has such a community feel. I would recommend. On the outside it doesn’t look amazing, but take a walk through the complex!
What a wonderful apartment complex! My spouse and I have lived here for over 3 years. The facility’s large amount of grass, mature trees and overall quiet, natural vibe are things that initially attracted us to complex. Solaire is very pet friendly and management also does great community events like pizza nights and weekend coffee/donuts. The units are not new but are thoughtfully laid out, very clean and have really satisfying storage space. Also, bonus: haven’t seen a single scorpion. I’d say the thing that has made us most at home as well as satisfied is the management staff. We couldn’t be happier with their thoughtful and kind service. Responses for any question or maintenance request are always prompt. They have fixed every maintenance issue and even upgraded our washer, sink, garbage disposal...you can trust they will hear you and respond. So different than the large concrete-jungle complexes that don’t allow you to reach a human being on their call options!
Ever since I moved here I noticed that the neighborhood is clean it’s quiet and everyone is friendly which Make me feel more comfortablein being part of this community
We love the sense of community among the residents here. The fact that almost everyone knows the name of my pug means the world to me. The location of the complex is also very convenient.
Its been pretty legit as always! I will say I was pretty surprised to see the management company raise rates during the middle of a pandemic... I understand the need to carry out business as usual however a lot of us are not that fortunate.