Solana at Grand

4.1

4.1

Ricardo
about 4 hours ago
Community is very nice but the establishments could be better. There are lots of dog and cat fesses lying around in the green areas and also pee stains on all the corners of the building. I feel like the rules could be better enforced.
Yvonne
about 20 hours ago
First year was awesome, second year seems off. I like how I finally got to try the facilities, hope that one the FOB gets issued I will get to enjoy the facilities more.
Lauren
Roaches. Broken appliances. Chipping paint. Broken washers and dryers, But affordable. Nice management. Just wish they'd do more then just spray for the roaches. They're in the walls, that's where the infestation is. So even though they spray cabinets and behind the fridge, etc. It doesn't matter because the roaches are in the walls.
Jessica
1 star
It would be really nice if y'all could fix that fire alarm alert that goes off every night in building 2. I've been complaining about it for 2 years now. Nicer weather means windows open at night and It right below my bedroom window. I have to go down there every night and turn it off.
Latecia
I don’t like paying for services I don’t use like Valet Trash. There’s constant noise 24/7 no peace. The office staff is nice. The apartment is decent inside . The balconies make the place look terrible. Trash is overflowing by the dumpsters constantly. This is the Ghetto.
Shaynay
It's been great for the most part. The area is decent. The management and maintenance crew are attentive. But I think the only improvement the community could use is a playground for the kids.
Sheyla
Very friendly staff. Not always on top of maintenance work. But the property is always kept in tiptop shape with the exclusion of the laundry rooms
Tanya
about 2 months ago
Things have been a little better at Solana At Grand. My kids are loving the community and being able to play with all the other kids outside
Michael
about 2 months ago
Absolutely love living here at Solana at Grand. Community is very respectful and curious of one another. Staff are super stars and very quick to respond to all of out questions.
Kathryn
about 2 months ago
Everyone in the leasing office is WONDERFUL! We love the pools! We go as often as we can! We love our apartment and maintenance is fast to fix things if anything goes wrong! Shoutout to Hannah and Marlene!