Solana at Grand
4 stars581 Reviews

Christopher
1 star
This place let my family and myself down I went to go pay my rent and they wouldn't take my check for the reason being they changed the amount that I was supposed to pay without notifying me and then they try to charge me a late fee and telling me it was my fault that was very unacceptable and very unprofessional

Cecilia
The office petare are sooo nice and our neighbors also🥰 We really love this for live!!! Because pet’s are welcome on this are that more comfortable our living!! Thanks for be care about!!!

Jesus
I love living here love the community around us. Have everything close to us shopping center’s fast food restaurant’s school’s. Just like living here in Solana apartments

Candice
Convenient place of residence close to everything you need. The staff is courteous available knowledgeable and Tente’ is top notch always she helped move in last March.

Eloina
We enjoy it here. Very laid back, quiet, and had valet trash. Also the office had a cute Christmas wrapping workshop. Parking could be better but complex is huge

Rosario
The location is great everything is around here close to the apartments and I love all the things that Solana offers like the pool and gym I like how safe it is and how the staff treats me and my gests.

Aracely
So far my first month here was great our unit is amazing and so is our new neighbors we met so far. The Aminites are an awesome addition to the community

Lauren
about 2 months ago
You know why y'all are getting 1/2 star. You know, you know, you know, you know, you know!!!!why!!!!why!!!!why!!! This is not spam!! Because of many different atrocious things!

Mayra
about 2 months ago
The whole community is extremely quiet. Be very nice, can't wait to see what the year brings us. I picked Solana because of the great reviews and the location, stores are close by.

Ian
about 2 months ago
Perfect layout of the apartment! We love how close everything is (Walmart, Restaurants, Etc). The staff here are extremely friendly. Thank you Vanessa for getting us in!