Solana at Grand

I live in the 1000’s building and I LOVE my view from the balcony. My boyfriend and I are still getting settled moving in and we love it. Everyone is extremely friendly besides your occasional Scrooge 😆 Overall great community and can’t wait to make amazing memories here!
Love the staff, maintenance is great, can’t complain! Even being quarantined in my apartment, I’ve had no issues. Studio loving all day every day!
Hi im new to the apartments but so far i love it many people around that ar very friendly , the inside looks amazing of my apartment love the wood floors and white walls
I have live here 9 months so far. This was my first apartment. I think there are things that can be improved but my overall experience has been good for the most part.
I love it here, I love how there's two pools it's amazing that the dog park is open all night every night. that is a very nice perk for people like me with and pack of dog aggressive dogs! It has helped me be a very responsible owner. Love that the security is all veterans!!!! Office staff is very nice, I love how much patio space there is in my apartment! I love how my apartment does not have a hallway kitchen that is so nice and has a breakfast bar!! I really like the grill and Patio area was open now there's no reason for that not to be open!!! I wish I had a waterfall in the Zen area!!!! One of the negatives that comes with living here though is there is no guest parking and Rose Street get so filled up on the weekends!
It’s quiet, clean, and everyone seems to be a pet owner. I love seeing all the dogs :) Moving in was super easy! The only downfall is COVID; can’t work out or use the gym when I want to because the office hours don’t match with my work schedule. Overall very happy I found this place !!!
Our unit could use better upgrades. Regardless, it is a nice, cozy space with a great view from the balcony. We would like to stay a bit longer and renew our lease, so hopefully the rent doesn't increase.
Friendly staff maintenance is very good about fixing things very quite area I have no issues with neighbors we have been here for a year now
Like it here, have been here for at least 10 years. Do not care for one of your leasing agents though. Do not know her name but she has twice berated me in front of prospective renters about smoking outside my front door. Very unproffesional. Do not care to deal with her in the future unless absolutely necessary. I have been a good tenant and pay my rent on time. Do not appreciate this treatment from her even if she is semi- polite about it. Have not had a problem with any other leasing agents so far and would like to keep it that way.
So far so good, parking is easy to find. Our unit looks good, no cockroaches no damage. Only problem I could mention is our AC has been dropping water . And our downstairs neighbors argue very loud, besides that . The staff is amazing, our unit is very nice and homey.