Soldiers Ridge Apartments
4 stars27 Reviews

Honestly at this point I cannot wait to move out. Bugs are really bad and have never gone away in the three years we have lived here and this is now the second time my family’s cars have gotten towed OUT OF OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD. 400$ in towing fees from our own house.
Desde que me mude fue bueno, pero voy aser sincera después de un año han cambiado las cosas nose que pasa ahora la limpieza delos basureros es más tardado hay un foco malo de lospaqueos Ase más de un mes y nolo areglan espero realmente que estén más al pendiente como al principio
Its good but the lady downstairs make my life miserable because i have two daughters and she just dont want any one to walk around in the house
Very quite and peaceful compound … excellent facilities … parking lot need a little bit of attention… Need re-striping … The speed bumps at the entrance can easily break ones neck if one doesn’t stop completely before continuing. Very badly constructed. All in all it’s a nice place to live.
Maintenance seems to be a lot better at handling situations. Unfortunately I don’t allow my kids to play outside in the grass because other residents don’t clean up after their dogs.
Very nice place to stay quiet and friendly people in the court I was staying need two pools I think but other then that it’s a great place to stay
I've being living here since July 2018. I liked very much Elias and Edwin, the maintenance guys. The girls in the Managing office, works very hard to make sure we are ALL being attended with our needs. Jackie and Heidi thank you for your efforts on making sure things are done. They try their best to solve the problems as much as they can. Is a tough job and I realize it! Welcome Lionel!! You are a sweet heart and hard working person as well. I wish you the best ! ; ) There are some few issues that keeps happening, that I rather not mention to all, but, dear office personnel, when you guys have the time, please, let me know when we can talk. : )
Working with Yackie has made me experience better. I appreciate her efforts to ally issues. Before I wasn’t so sure but Yackie has truly made things better
Things have started to get better. Not as much chaos and noise late at night. My kids enjoy playing in the park now that the weather is getting warmer.
Es un lugar muy limpio el personal de la oficina es bastante agradable vamos, para dos años viviendo aca si estas buscando un lugar tranquilo y limpio 100% recomendados nosotros estamos muy contentos